• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Summer's Blackmail Ch. 24

Summer's Blackmail Ch. 24

123456

Summer Wayne is a 40 year old married high school Senior English teacher that is being blackmailed by one of her students for three weeks. She is required to call him Master T and she is completely under his control. Master T has had each of Summer's nipples pierced, each of her pussy lips is adorned with ring piercings, she has had her hair cut into a much younger cut that barely reaches her neck, it is jagged in style and her hair has received extensive highlighting to further change her appearance. Her fingernails have been lengthened by acrylic nails of almost ¾ inches in length and painted a bright red to match her toenails. She has had her clit pierced and her body is adorned with five tattoos further humiliating her and further degraded/dominated by her high school master. To my readers, I apologize for the time that passes between recent stories. I have been busy with work and personal matters so writing had to take a back seat. I promise to do better!

************************

Summer stood looking at the window when lights came on in the room on the other side of the window. Summer watched as her friend Lisa was led into the room with her hands bound behind her, clad only in a bright red thong, bright red fuck me now six inch pumps and a collar around her neck with a leash attached.

Summer brought her hands up to cover her face and said, "But Mr. Fraser she can see me."

Summer's words were met with a reminder lash across her ass cheeks and her upper thighs which caused her to close her mouth tightly to muffle the scream she almost emitted. "Didn't I tell you not to move or say a word slut? She cannot see you as it is a one way mirror on her side," Bill said.

"Now watch as we teach your friend Lisa the meaning of pain and degradation," Bill said.

Summer's eyes were now glued to the window as she watched Lisa being bent over a wooden table..................

Summer watched as Lisa's arms were stretched across the table and securely fastened with rope and an eye bolt on each corner of the table. Next, Lisa's legs were secured at the ankles to the legs of the table with additional rope.

Summer watched as a black hood was placed over Lisa's head and then securely fastened behind her head. Summer watched as a man walked up behind Lisa pulling an IV stand with a red bag as well as a long tube with a clamp affixed to the middle of the tube. The man sliced the red thong from Lisa's body leaving her friend wearing only the hood and her six inch red pumps.

The man applied a generous amount of KY jelly to the crack of Lisa's ass and Summer watched as the man slid the end of the tube up and down her friend's ass. Unceremoniously and suddenly, the man placed the tip of the tube up against Lisa's ass and rapidly pushed the tube deep inside her friend's ass. The man was talking to Lisa the whole time telling her what a cunt she was for causing Bill Fraser to lose the real estate deal that he had worked with her so hard on over the past couple of months.

When the tube seemed to bottom out so to speak, the man reached up and released the clamp, which allowed whatever contents the bag contained deep into Lisa. "Now, lay there and enjoy the hot cum, beer and whiskey enema slut," the strange man said. The man stood next to the bag and once it had emptied its contents into Lisa's ass, the tube was pulled out and a Rose Bud butt plug was inserted immediately. Summer could just make out Lisa's muffled cries of pain and pleasure.

The lights went out in the room and Summer thought that the show was over. But, she was of course wrong. Her legs ached as her ankles were still attached to the spreader bar and her wrists where handcuffed in front with her fur lined cuffs.

Summer's head was then covered by a hood similar to the one that encased Lisa's head. Next Summer's hands were drawn downward and her body was bent at a 90 degree angle, her hand cuffs were affixed to a short, permanent stand in the floor that was wide enough for the teacher to place her hands flat on top as the cuffs, locked into place on the support, were now kept her in the bent position. Summer then felt the egg that was still buried deep in her pussy jump to life. She had forgotten that it was still inside her. She felt her back being covered by a silky material and then fastened around her waist. Summer's ass and legs were exposed to those in the room, but her back including her tattoos were hidden from view.

Summer heard movement around her, but she did not hear any voices. She felt fingers pulling her ass cheeks apart and then the inevitable probing of her relaxed asshole. The butt plug that had been buried deep inside her had done its job forcing her hole to gape open for all to see giving any one that desired full access to her dark hole.

The fingers disappeared and were replaced by a cock. The cock was not overly large, but it was still at tight fit in her ass. Once the owner of the cock had buried his cock fully into the bent teacher, the cock began to seesaw in and out of her. The man would pull his cock so that the head rested at the entrance to the teacher's ass, but not fully pulled out.

The cock's owner then settled into a rhythm fucking of the bound, bent teacher's ass. Summer could feel the cock slam against her deepest areas pressing his cock against the buried vibrating egg also pressed deep inside the teacher. Summer felt her body begin to join the cock in making sure it was fully buried inside her. She felt her body begin to react to the stimulants of being bound, forcibly fucked by a stranger, the egg pressed deep inside her pussy and the humiliation of being on display once again.

"That is right Steve, fuck that slut's ass. She needs a good fucking and you can make her your cum bucket right now or you can go next door and fuck the slut I have lashed to a table. You may know that slut, so you will be blindfolded. Which would you like to fuck Steve," Bill asked Lisa's husband.

"Well Bill, I love this one's ass, but fucking someone I may know would be quite erotic. Let me fuck this slut just a little longer and then you can blindfold me and let me fuck the other slut," Steve replied.

"Alright Steve, have at it with this slut," Bill told Steve.

Summer then realized that Lisa's husband was fucking her ass again, just like he did on her patio a couple of Sunday's ago. Thankfully, Summer knew that Steve did not know whose ass he was fucking. Knowing that she was once again being forced to submit to someone that she knew only caused Summer to become more turned on because her body reacted to the submission of the teacher's mind. Summer began to push back against the invading cock in earnest hoping to reach the needed orgasm.

"Only a couple more thrusts," Summer thought to herself.

"Ok Steve, pull your cock out of the slut and let's get you to fuck my other and newer slut," Bill Fraser ordered.

Steve pulled his cock out unceremoniously causing a deep moan from Summer as her body was now only stimulated by the bondage, exposure and the vibration of the black egg. Summer's body continued to move towards the desired orgasm even if her ass was no longer filled with Steve's cock.

"Ok Summer, let's get you prepared for your next role for Bill," Sarah said to the surprised teacher.

Summer had almost reached the needed orgasm, but Sarah interrupted that blessed feeling by coming into the room, loosening the blindfold, unfastening the teacher's ankles from the spreader bar and then unclasping the fur lined handcuffs.

Summer thankfully was able to stand and stretch her sore muscles. All she had on now were her fuck me now six inch white high heels. Summer gazed around the room and noticed that she was alone with Sarah. Sarah began rubbing lotion on Summer's back and legs. She moved to the front and massaged a generous amount of lotion on the teacher's breasts, stomach and legs. Summer looked directly in front of her and saw her reflection in the full length mirror that she had not noticed before. The lotion that Sarah had used now made the teacher's body's glisten under the bright lights.

Sarah pulled a tube from her bag and squeezed a generous portion of jell on her fingers and then she said to Summer, "Spread your legs and then spread your pussy lips."

Knowing fully well what the repercussions might be, the teacher did as she was instructed. Summer watched as Sarah placed her hand between her stretched pussy lips. Summer felt Sarah manipulate her pierced clit and felt her fingers spread the gel over her entire pussy region.

"Now Summer, that is the same gel that was used on you when Todd had you first pierced. You will immediately feel your pussy begin to ache as this is a special concoction that Marcos uses on many of his clients. You will absolutely love the way it makes you need to cum," Sarah said to the now fearful teacher.

Summer immediately felt her pussy overcome with the urge to be stroked. She did not dare succumb to her feelings as she knew she could only do that with prior instructions. "Sarah, can I please rub my pussy," the teacher asked.

"No slut, you are not to rub your pussy. We want your body as turned on as possible for the next film scene you are to play out," replied Sarah.

Just being called "slut" by another woman was erotic to the turned on teacher. Her body was afire with the need to cum, but she did not do what her body needed her to do. She was wracked in obsession to cum with the gel on her pussy and the black egg continuing to vibrate in her pussy. Summer remembered it was there and was thankful that it did not slip out due to how wet she was. But then Summer heard "film scene" and began to dread what was going to happen to her.

Sarah then secured Summer's white rhinestone collar around her neck and then fastened the matching leash. Sarah pulled on the leash and Summer followed her current tormentor worried about when her night would end.

Summer followed Sarah down a corridor that she had been too before. It was lined with the booths and glory holes that she had spent an entire evening on her knees sucking cock and then spitting it into a glass. The memory only caused the teacher's body to become more wanton as her need to cum was heightened by the memory, her collar, the gel on her pussy and the mere fact she was submitting so readily.

Sarah stopped Summer at a door at the end of the corridor. "Ok slut, put this mask on as we do not want anyone to know you. Secondly, your name is Beverly for the next thirty minutes. Do you understand slut," Sarah asked.

"Yes Mistress. I understand that my name is Beverly," replied the worried teacher.

Summer took the mask from Sarah and put it on her face. The mask was fairly tight with a Velcro strap attachment in the back. Summer's eyes, mouth and nose were fully visible, but her features were not.

Sarah then instructed Summer to turn around and put her hands on the wall. Once Summer had done as instructed, Sarah worked a strap around the teacher's waist and then had the teacher turn around. Next, Sarah worked an eight inch black dildo into the harness covering the teacher's cunt and tattoos. The dildo had a long bulb that fit into Summer's dripping pussy and rested tightly against the teacher's pierced clit. Now Summer's pussy was almost exploding in orgasm by the feel of the rubber dildo against her pussy and the bulb inserted just inside her. Her clit instinctively began to quiver in anticipation of an orgasm.

Once satisfied that the dildo and bulb extension were affixed properly in the teacher's harness, Sarah then fastened leg straps to each of Summer's legs which would keep the harness from riding up. Summer did not know why she was being harnessed in this manner, but the only thing on her mind at that moment was do whatever it took to rub her clit against the bulb.

"Ok, turn around slut, spread your legs, bend over and spread your ass cheeks for me," Sarah ordered.

Summer knew what was coming next, but she still wanted to feel her ass plugged and full. She felt the tip of the butt plug at her ass and then unceremoniously, Sarah pushed a thick butt plug into the teacher's ass. Summer did not need lubrication as her recent fucking by Steve had stretched her so that the plug could easily be inserted, but the size of the bulb would prevent it from coming out.

"Ok slut. We are going into the room. Bill Fraser will be there to direct you, but just to let you know, you are going to fuck your friend Lisa's pussy with your hard cock. You are required to cum two times before you will be allowed to stop. You cannot stop for any reason even if she begs you to stop. Do you understand slut," Sarah asked.

Summer was now freaked out. She had no idea her evening would become so decadent. "Why do I have to do this Sarah," the teacher asked.

"You are doing it because you are a slut and a slave to Master T. Bill Fraser is Master T's mentor and you are paying Bill back for all of his instruction to your master," came Sarah's reply.

Sarah opened the door and Summer stepped inside. The room was bright lit and there were several cameras in the room. In the center of the room, Summer saw her friend Lisa tied spread eagle over a table. Each of her legs were fastened to a table leg which spread her grotesquely before Summer. Lisa's hands were pulled directly out from her body and her head was not supported at all due to the short length of the table.

Summer then saw that Lisa's back had been almost fully tattooed as she recognized Marcos' handiwork. Summer could see droplets of blood all over her friend's back. There was a definite pattern to the tattoo, but it was lost on Summer at the moment. Summer looked down Lisa's legs and notice at mid-thigh on each leg was a barbed wire tattoo circling each leg. And, then Summer saw the word Bitch tattooed on Lisa's left ass cheek and Slut tattooed on the right cheek.

"Ok Beverly, here is your chance to pay the bitch back for screwing you out of that real estate deal. Put your cock in her cunt and fuck her until she dies for all I care," Bill instructed.

Summer paused too long and she felt Bill's wrath as two stinging blows across her already red ass cheeks were applied. Summer moved swiftly behind her friend and slowly inserted the head of the dildo into Lisa's pussy. Summer noted that Lisa's pussy was dripping wet as the head of the dildo slipped easily inside.

Another crack of leather across Summer's ass, "Fuck her now Beverly."

Summer pushed her hips forward and buried the dildo to the harness inside her friend's pussy. Lisa cried in pain and begged her to stop. "Please Beverly, I am sorry for screwing you out of the transaction. I will give you any amount of money you want if you will please stop," begged Lisa.

This statement only steeled Summer to do as instructed. She could pay Lisa back for the Sunday afternoon fucking her and her husband did to her. Summer grabbed each of Lisa's hips and she began to fuck her friend in earnest. Every time Summer buried the black dildo inside her friend's pussy, Lisa screamed out loud.

"That is it Beverly, fuck the cunt," screamed Bill.

Summer began to saw her black cock in and out of Lisa's wet pussy faster and faster. Summer realized the harder she fucked her friend, the closer she got to an orgasm. The butt plug in her ass and the vibrating egg in her pussy only stimulated her further as she reached her first orgasm.

"Don't stop now Beverly. Give the bitch her lesson," Bill ordered.

Summer was shaken from her orgasmic high and resumed her assault on the friend's pussy. Summer must have struck a chord within Lisa as her body immediately erupted in orgasm as she screamed, "Fuck me harder."

Summer obliged and increased the intensity of her thrusts into her friend's pussy. Each time Summer's dildo bottomed out inside Lisa's pussy, the bulb inserted inside her caused her body to draw closer to another orgasm. Summer had lost count, but she knew that her body craved more. The depravity of the scene was not lost on the school teacher and her body succumbed to another orgasm as the stimulations were just too much for her to absorb any longer.

Summer screamed in orgasm and forced her black cock even deeper in her friend's pussy. Lisa's body erupted in orgasm as the head of the attacker's cock hit her deeper than before.

"Pull out Beverly. We have another hole for you to fill," ordered Bill.

Summer was guided through a side door and when she entered the next room she was taken aback again. There in front of her was Lisa's husband Steve tied spread eagle to the same type of table and in the same manner. Only the difference was that Steve's face was being fucked by a huge black man and there were several other men lined up behind the black man. Summer saw the base of a black butt plug protruding from Steve's ass.

Summer watched as Sarah walked up to Steve and began paddling his ass with a long leather instrument. After 10 or 12 lashes, Sarah handed the paddle to Summer and ordered her to do the same. Summer remembered how Steve had just fucked her ass and she felt compelled to apply the same type of punishment to him.

Summer stood to one side and then administered the most severe paddling she could muster. She felt her black cock swing between her legs with each blow and she noticed that the bulb inserted in her pussy continued to stimulate her clit.

"Ok stop Beverly," Bill ordered.

Summer did as instructed. She saw her reflection in a mirror on the wall in front of her and she saw how it glistened with both the lotion as well as her own sweat. Her nipples were fully erect and Summer could barely catch her breath.

Summer watched as the black man began to fuck Steve's face in earnest. And then, she heard the black man's guttural grunt as she knew he was filling Steve's mouth with his cum. The black man pulled out of Steve's mouth and he was replaced by another man. Steve tried to protest, but the man just forced his cock deep down his throat.

"Ok Beverly, it is your turn to fuck this bastard. His wife screwed you and now you get to screw him," Bill said.

Summer saw Sarah walk up behind Steve and she saw her pull the plug out of Steve's ass without any compassion. Summer saw blood around poor Steve's anal opening, but she also noticed that his ass remained gaped open.

"Go ahead slut, fuck his ass," Bill ordered.

Summer was lost in the degradation and instantly walked up behind her friend's husband, placed the tip of her black cock against his ass and forced it completely inside him. Summer heard Steve's muffled cry but she paid him now attention.

Steve was a little taller than Lisa was so Summer had to stand on the tip toes of her white six inch heels. Once Summer was comfortable in her position, she began to fuck her cock in and out of Steve's ass. She did not pull it all the way out, but she pulled almost the full length of the cock out. Then she would push her hips back against Steve burying the cock inside him.

After a couple of minutes, the bulb in her pussy brought her the orgasm that she craved. She almost fell down, but the cock buried in Steve's ass prevented that. "That is good Beverly. One more orgasm for you and you can go home," Bill said.

Talk about incentive, Summer sprang into action renewing her assault on poor Steve's ass. He was now a method to her orgasm and she was not going to be denied. Summer watched the man fucking Steve's face contort and then he screamed as he shot his load of cum down Steve's throat. No sooner had the man pulled out than another man took his place. Steve was almost too spent to fight off the next invading cock. He tried, but a lash across his back made him open his mouth to scream and that was all the cock needed to sink inside all the way down Steve's throat.

Summer felt her body tensing and she was rewarded with another orgasm. She felt her body erupt and then noticed that at about the same time, the man fucking Steve's mouth came. Combined with these two assaults, Summer guessed that Steve had been stimulated too much and she felt him groan as he came against the table top.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Summer's Blackmail Ch. 24

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds