• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Fresh Start

A Fresh Start

123

No characters depicted in the story below are under the age of 18.

*****

Alexia felt drained, exhausted, beaten down and at the absolute lowest point in her life. She stood on a litter strewn sidewalk outside a dilapidated looking apartment building, the cold air whipping at her dark, ebony skin as the rain plastered her clothes to her, the sun locked behind a gloomy layer of clouds.

She had been forced to walk here, having to stop and ask for directions more than once, in the cold and the rain. Her funds were low, if she forked out for a bus, let alone a cab she might not have been able to afford food. The walk had been a long uncomfortable one, leaving her far too much time for her mind to drown in her despair.

Four years ago Alexander had left home to study art at a liberal University, and while Alexander's parents had been skeptical, they had been supportive of their only son.

Finding a new world where liberalism and acceptance was common had washed away the fake mask that was Alexander, and Alexia had been born.

She has loved her time at the university, lavished in it, and while not everyone has been accepting or all inclusive she had found a crowd of like minded individuals who had made her feel, maybe for the first time since her adolescence, happy and true.

Everything had changed when she had gone home, her worst fears realised in full, then half again. When Alexander returned as Alexia, the fury, the shame, the torrent of abuse was jarring, destructive. All semblance of her parents support vanished. Her mother cried as if her child had died and her father screamed at her, blaming her for all the woes in his life, for the end of the family.

The nightmare had gone on for months, the abuse and distance from the two people she loved most in this world crumbled every bit of confidence and happiness university had bestowed upon her.

It has all come to a boiling point two weeks ago, she had been backed into a corner, literally, her father's face inches from hers as he screamed and yelled at her, whiskey on his breath, how she had destroyed the family, how worthless she was, how he wished she'd never been born.

She had lashed out at that as tears streamed down her cheeks, slapping her father across the cheek with a sharp swift motion. He didn't strike her back.

He had raised his hand to his face, feeling the sting of the slap and a cold silence settled through the house. He looked almost relieved. As if he had just been waiting for the excuse.

She had been told to leave, told how she wasn't welcome anymore, no exceptions. She had destroyed her family. She had packed what little remained of her belongings into a backpack and left home with little money and fewer friend.

The next two weeks she passed in a emotionless daze, sofa surfing with former friends, none of whom seemed especially sympathetic to her plight, but who let her stay at theirs for a few days a piece out of pity.

She had scraped together every penny she could, even borrowed from those that were still willing. But even with all that she couldn't afford her own place. She had, however managed to just afford one half of a cheap, furnished flat sharing opportunity she had found.

Which had led her here. She stood now outside the grimy looking building, a trickle of rain running between her modest breasts. She was afraid to enter, afraid to find out what was waiting for her. A filthy flat full of cats? A meth head? A sex offender? She had no way of knowing. But at least it wouldn't be raining inside. She hoped, glancing up at the roof.

This was the lowest point in her life. Fear. Cold. Wet. Hopeless. Alone.

She stepped forward and looked at the intercom. Out of Order. The door hung limp, the magnetic lock that would normally hold it closed was broken. A bad sign.

The elevator too was broken. Sighing and dripping with water she made her way upstairs, her thankfully waterproof backpack slung over her shoulders as she climbed the flights, heading for the ninth floor, which smelled faintly of stale urine and green. Exhausted as she was, by the time she got there she was short on breath. So very tired, her anxieties running high, her nerves on edge.

She found the flat she was looking for, flat sixty five and knocked on the door, bracing herself for whatever fresh hell was about to open its gates to her.

Their was a long pause and the creak of a floorboard behind the door and another long pause, had she gotten the wrong address? It was very possible, she didn't know the neighbourhood at all.

The door swung inwards just a crack and a young woman peered through the gap, eying the mess that was Alexia up and down, she was a mousey girl with warm creamy skin, long dark hair tied back into a strict ponytail and thick rimmed glasses, big brown eyes blinking out at her.

"Alexia?" She asked in a soft curious voice, the door stopped from opening fully by a thick linked chain.

Alexia could understand the woman's hesitation, she must have looked like she had been sleeping on the streets, which wasn't far from the truth.

"Um, yes, Alexia Crow." She replied with a sniffle, unsure what to make of the woman, on edge.

The door closed and there was a rattling behind it before it again swung open, the woman stepping aside, a warm smile on her cute face, "I was worried you'd gotten lost, please come in! You look so cold.." she added, a hint of concern in her voice.

Alexia eyed the woman, she was short, maybe five foot two or three and maybe in her mid to late twenties? She was a little chubby, full figured but attractively proportioned.

She stepped inside and was hit by a wall of scent... ..Wait.. She sniffed, vanilla? The door had opened into a cosy living room and kitchenette, the place actually looked modern, not at all tired or worn down like the exterior of the building.

The short-stack closed the door once they were inside and Alexia turned, watching the woman slide in the chain, click the lock and put in a trio of deadbolts before she turned to look back up at Alexia.

"My names Emily! I'm so glad you got here okay." She nodded with a gentle, shy smile, then pouted a little, her full red lips pursing as she eyed Alexia over, critically. "Aw you poor thing.. You look like you got pushed into a lake." she paused, thinking. "Come with me, I'll show you your room then you can grab a hot shower and change into some dry clothes, okay?" She smiled and started to make her way down towards a short corridor with three branching doors.

"T-thank you um.. Emily." Alexia responded, a little taken aback, her voice uncertain. She allowed herself to be led, dripping as she walked, looking around, her long black hair sticking to her neck with the wet to another door which Emily swung open.

The interior of her new bedroom was like a showroom, a double bed dominated the room with folded towels on the edge, one wall holding a large oak wardrobe, a full length mirror and a smaller desk with chair.

"This is your room." Emily smiled and pointed towards the second of the three doors. "That's the bathroom.." She then nodded to the third room. "That's my room, feel free to knock if you need anything." She smiled and stood there, looking up at the ebony woman with those soft dark eyes of hers, the distortion of her glasses making them seem all the bigger and doe like.

"I.. Um.. Thank you." Was all she managed, lamely.

Emily smiled and nodded, retreating back down the corridor towards the living room, not seeming to mind Alexia's lack of conversation. She watched her go, eyes drawn to that thick booty as it swayed as she walked.

Alexia swallowed and forced herself to look away. Heading into her room and setting her wet backpack with its hopefully dry contents onto the floor, not wanting to get her bedding wet.

She looked around her room as she started to undress, settling quickly into her old habits by discarding of her soaked clothes in a distinctive pile on the floor by the door. The large mirror catching her eyes and she found herself, watching herself. A stranger.

She watched as the stranger in the mirror pulled wet sodden clothes off of a tired, downtrodden looking woman. Her eyes were flat, emotionless, empty. She looked away from the mirror, she couldn't stand the woman she saw in it. When she had become Alexia she had had such dreams of the person she would become. And she didn't see that anymore when she looked in the mirror.

She left her clothes in a pile and collected one of the soft, fluffy towels from her bed, wrapping it around the swell of her chest, opening the door to peer a little nervously around the corner, hearing a soft hum coming from the kitchenette she quickly made her way across the corridor, one hand pushing the bathroom door open, the other holding the towel to her breasts and body.

Alexia let out a sigh of relief as she closed the bathroom door behind her, leaning against it, her free hand moving about in the dark to find the lightswitch, tugging the cord and illuminating the bathroom. She blinked in surprise, it wasn't like any bathroom she had seen before. Sure it had the typical toilet and sink, but in the place of a bath with a shower attachment as she was used to there was a large shower cubicle with no bath at all. The shower unit inside the cubicle looked complex, sleek curved metal shining at her enticingly.

She slipped out of the towel letting it fall to the ground and avoided the gaze of herself in the reflective surfaces of the bathroom, padding barefoot over to the shower, sliding the door open and stepping inside, closing it behind her and sealing herself within the cubicle. She ran a dark hand over the sleek, cool metal of the shower unit, looking for what she thought might be the power button. She bit her lip as she found it, switching it on.

The sheer force of the shower almost made her stumble back as the power-shower unleashed its hot water on her, she gasped in surprise as the hot water pounded into her skin she blinked a few times, stepping back to clear the water from face and felt the heat start to drive into her weary form.

It felt so good, the strong jet of the water seemingly revitalising her mind body and soul, giving her energy and respite. She let out a deep sigh and looked around. She spotted what she was looking for, a bottle of soap which she used to squirt a generous dollop between her breasts, setting the bottle back and using her hands gently she tilted her head back and started to lather herself.

She had always been slight of build, but her changes in university had been drastic, her body filling out, she was told, in all the right places, her breasts were a modest C cup and she was more than happy with them. Her hands strayed down over her anatomy, soaping as she went. She lowered her gaze and bit her lip. Between her thighs her thick, soft cock rested. Tip hidden behind her foreskin. She hefted the member in her soft soapy hands and considered jerking off for a moment. She hadn't felt this relaxed in weeks, but no. She was too tired. And despite her frighteningly high libido, she truly just couldn't be bothered. She sighed lazily as she washed her cock, breathing in the hot air and letting the white noise of the hot water striking her body and the cubicle drown out the dark thoughts that had plagued her all day.

It was some time later, after she had washed herself, washed her hair, then washed herself again that she finally managed to tear herself away from the addictive, sensory dampening wonder that was the shower. She brushed the top layer of water off her dripping skin with her hands and squeezed the bulk of her hair before she stepped from the shower, careful not to slip.

She picked up her towel and wrapped it around herself, hesitating for a moment as she realised she hadn't brought one for her hair. Sighing she let it hang loose over one shoulder and made her way to the bathroom door. Again she paused opening it a crack and peeking into the hallway. Nothing. She tiptoed from the bathroom, switching off the light and re-entered her room, shutting the door behind her.

Her pile of wet clothes that had been by the door that she had left open, were gone! Was this Emily girl a thief? Was that the catch? She frowned and stared at the damp patch where her clothes had been, concerned.

Her train of thought was derailed by a gentle knock at her door making her jump, towel falling half off she was quick to wrap it back around herself, spinning, expecting to find the girl barging into her room! But the door was closed. "Um.. Yes?" she asked, cautiously.

"I'm making some coffee, would you like a cup?" came the soft melodic voice of Emily, muffled somewhat by the door.

Alexia paused, looking at the door, her mind working to try and figure out the trick, spot the trap. "Um.. Yes please." she paused some then added, tentatively, "White, no sugar?"

"Gladly~" came the reply from the other side and Alexia heard the footsteps as she walked away. Alexia frowned at the door, unsure what to make of it. Apologizing for her stolen clothes with coffee? Buying her forgiveness? Somehow that made less sense.

After she had dried and dressed she stepped quietly from her room, she still wore a towel, though now it was wrapped around her hair. She wore a loose pair of soft grey shorts, her only other pair of pants having gone mysteriously missing and a loose black t-shirt with a pink love heart dominating the centre. These were old clothes and what she usually wore to bed, but they were soft and comfortable.

She padded, barefoot through to the living room, noticing a soft rumbling noise in the kitchenette. But first her attention was drawn over to Emily, finding her curled up on the two seater couch watching some sort of cookery programme on her TV, her knees pulled up under her, a cup of black steaming coffee clasped between her hands. On the coffee table, in front of the space on the couch besides Emily sat another cup, the coffee white.

As Alexia approached the table Emily looked up at her and smiled softly, a hand moving to gently adjust her glasses. "Hey.. Sorry about your clothes, I saw them on the floor and didn't want them to leave a wet patch, so I put them in the washing machine." she nodded over towards the kitchenette.

Alexia followed her gaze and sure enough saw her clothes through the clear plastic window, bopping about in circles in soapy water. She also noticed above the washing machine on the countertop a still steaming french press. The coffee wasn't instant, or cheap by the looks of things. She looked back to her cup, feeling a thirst take her.

She forced a half convincing smile and moved to slowly sit herself down besides Emily. "Um.. Thanks." she had to stop starting every sentence with um. She sat with her back straight, as if alert and reached forward, glancing briefly at Emily who was watching the television and gently collected the cup in her hands.

She lifted the cup to her lips, pausing to smell the coffee, paranoid that there might have been more to it than she thought.

She took a slow sip of the white coffee. She was right! There was more to it than she thought! Her coffee.. Ooh... Her coffee wasn't just coffee.. It.. Ah.. "Is.. Is this vanilla?.." she asked, looking to Emily as she swallowed the small sip.

"Mhm!" Emily confirmed with a shy little smile. "Just a little extra treat to help you unwind and warm up.. You sorta looked like you needed it a bit."

Alexia took another deeper sip and despite her trepidations and anxieties found herself sinking back into the warm embrace of the couch, "Oh my gods this is the best coffee in the world.."

Emily let out a little giggle, "Glad you like it.. Enjoy the shower?.." she asked softly, sipping her own coffee.

"Mmm.." Alexia conceded, murring happily as she felt herself begin to let her guard down. And that frightened her. Letting her guard down made her vulnerable, and just realising she was feeling happy made her tense. She would let her guard down. Then Emily would find out what she was and then she would be kicked out. That had to be it. Life was giving her a cruel taste of a good life before kicking her back down into the mud.

"You know I have a dick, right?.." she asked, completely out of nowhere. It was self defense! If Emily was going to kick her out for being who she was, better she do it now before she dare dream to enjoy herself.

Emily was caught mid sip and found herself coughing, a bright blush flooding her cheeks as she choked on her coffee, almost spilling it as she sat up to clear her throat, blinking over at her, up until now, practically silent new flatmate.

"Well I do now! Why would you wait until I was taking a sip to say that?! Meanie.." she huffed a little and settled back into the chair, nudging Alexia's thigh with her foot as way of reprehension, though she gave Alexia a funny look and she could've sworn briefly bit her lower lip.

"And it doesn't bother you?.." Alexia asked, watching her with her dark eyes, uncertain.

Emily glanced back at her, her cheeks still red from her choking, she took another sip. "No, should it?.."

"Well.. I mean.. No?"

"Then it wont. You shouldn't just a book by it's cover, Alexia.." Emily nodded assuredly, a hint of humour in her voice, more to her words than she let on.

They watched the TV together in silence for a short while. Alexia again found herself relaxing but she wanted to get more of a measure of this short little curvy woman. It had been so long since she had actually sought out pleasant conversation with another human being that she wasn't really sure where to start.

"So you um.. Take your coffee black?" she asked pathetically, glancing over at her briefly.

"Mmhm.." she paused waiting until Alexia was taking a sip of her coffee, "I like my coffee how I like my women, hot, black and packing a surprise.." she said, voice flooded with naive innocence as she sipped her vanilla laced black coffee.

Alexia choked on her coffee, sitting up and coughing, almost spilling it as she processed Emily's words, had she?! Did she?! She looked across at Emily who was smirking devilishly... She'd done that on purpose to get revenge on Alexia, she hadn't actually meant it.

"Mmm!" she complained, nudging Emily's foot with her knee, "That was mean!"

Emily laughed openly now and as soon as Alexia had stopped choking, she joined in. It felt good to laugh again.

They chattered a little more openly after that, Emily turning down the volume on the TV and turning to face Alexia as they talked, Alexia removing the towel from her now mostly dry hair. Alexia told Emily about her situation and how bad things were in brief, not wanting to dwell too long on that and Emily seemed to notice and understand. She skimmed over details that seemed to bring down Alexia's mood and focused mainly on asking about Alexia's art, a subject she was truly passionate and outspoken on.

In that one conversation they held Alexia felt more uplifted and spirited than she had in months. She began to feel confident in her art, her body, herself. It was a warm feeling.

She hadn't spent the whole time talking about herself, though. As soon as Alexia had come out of her shell she had opened up with an endless stream of her own questions. Very little about Emily made sense. Why was she living so well in such a crappy building? Why, did she need a tenant?

Alexia listened to the quiet melodic voice of the woman as she spoke, watching intently as Emily casually adjusted her ponytail, her full lipstick red lips drawing Alexia's eye.

Emily was the manager at the local city library which earned her a tidy salary. And while it wasn't huge, because the rent here was so low she had had plenty of disposable income to do it up the way she wanted, a process that had taken a few years. She'd chosen here for a few reasons, it was about half way between her work and where her mother lived, whom she still visited regularly. Her uncle owned the building, and while he didn't charge her any favourably lower rent on the flat, he wouldn't kick her out or object to the rather extensive changes she was making. He'd told her in fact, that when and if she eventually came to move out, he would take the flat for himself and his wife.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Fresh Start

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds