• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Jaded Mind Games Ch. 02

Jaded Mind Games Ch. 02

12

*Author's note: All participants are 19 and older

Leonard

Leonard Mynon couldn't believe his ears, in all 92 years of his life he had never experienced such audacity, war, famine, segregation, a plague, and even the genocide of the Spiritus Magi didn't prepare him for this. This boy really thought that he could just waltz in and make demands, what could he possibly know about governing a coven when his own former coven the Larommi lay in shambles. The young man's aura was strong and showed much potential for growth, but Leonard needed to be sure that any potential predecessors were up to par, nothing could go to chance, their numbers were dwindling with the Magi folk still recovering from the aftermath of the plague and Leonard knew his time in the light was coming to an end. If Ahndre truly wanted to prove his worth he was going to have to do a lot more than just talk about it, Leonard didn't even know if he could trust him with his granddaughter, better yet the future of the Ainud coven, he needed to be tested.

"Do you truly believe that you are destined for greatness? Do you know who I am, are you aware of the things I have done and what I am capable of?"

"Kah Elder I mean you no disrespe-"

"Actually... you know what Ahndre; I have the perfect job for you. I need an escort into town tomorrow morning, be at the front gate by nine thirty and depending on how that goes I will consider continuing this conversation with you."

With that Leonard flicked off the light in his office and shouldered passed Ahndre, he had absolutely no intention of allowing him to marry Jewel, she deserved so much more than a transplanted member of the coven. He'd already had a few gentlemen in mind but what Ahndre didn't know wouldn't hurt him, all he needed was for him to perform tomorrow and keep Jewel in line. Most likely after this outing he'd lose interest anyway and move along, Leonard knew Jewel wouldn't go easy on anybody. Right before turning the corner at the end of the hall he looked back over his shoulder,

"And you better not be late."

Jewel

"Thank you Ms. Saniya, without you I would be riddled with scars."

Jewel leaned over and kissed the matronly woman on the cheek. It's a shame healers weren't allowed to get married, Ms. Saniya would've been a great wife and an even better mother. When Jewel's mother died Ms. Saniya was like a surrogate mother, she'd taught her how to care for her thick tresses and explained to her that she wasn't dying when she rushed to her grandfather screaming that she was bleeding. Jewel still felt her ears get hot when she thought of that day; she'd never been told about her period and just knew she was dying when she saw her thighs stained crimson. Her poor grandfather hadn't known what to do when she hiked her skirt above her waist to show him her wound; he literally fled from the living room and got on the phone with the healer right away. Ms. Saniya had been so patient and kind explaining that she was to expect this once a month; it was such a shame that the healer was sentenced to a life alone because she dedicated herself to the art of healing and serving the coven. Jewel looked into the eyes of the woman who was always there for her and she could see the passion she had for her craft but there was also a hint of loneliness.

"You're always welcome precious girl, with or without scars you'd still be just as beautiful."

"Ha! That's impossible; remember two summers ago when I got bitten by that big ol gator and you spent hours putting me back together."

"Oh I remember alright, how could I forget? The whole Bayou heard you hollerin' and swearin' all over the place. Without them scars ain't nobody gone believe your stories."

They both laughed and shared memories until Jewel suddenly sobered up.

"Ms. Saniya... Listen, I could always ask granddaddy if-"

"No precious, you know I would never give this up for anything, I love this coven and I love being a healer. I chose this life, sweetness."

"But listen, I can ask him to release you from your duty as the coven healer! You know he has a soft spot for you and after all these years he owes you at least this much. Go start a family! I know you want to, I see the way you look longingly at the couples with young children."

"Now I'm too old for that, I'm nearly seventy and rearing young ain't for me."

"That's bullshit and you know it! You're nearly seventy but don't look a day over thirty-five, you are healthy, your aura is still strong, and our reproductive systems don't work the same as humans, you of all people know we live much longer. You can still have what you want Saniya... you just need to ask."

Both women had tears in their eyes, Jewel's were tears of frustration and Ms. Saniya's were of sadness, how could someone want something but not fight for it? Jewel didn't see the sense behind that was Saniya scared to move on and pursue the life she longed for, this woman deserved to be loved the way she loved everyone else. There were plenty of talented novice healers, all Saniya had to do was train one up to take her place, it was so simple.

"But you still need me."

"Don't you dare use that as an excuse! You're afraid... you are afraid aren't you? But why, you've wanted this for so long."

"Jewel... w-what if he do-doesn't love me back?"

"Saniya he absolutely adores you."

"How can you be sure?"

"I live with him, he's my grandfather, because it's obvious, I don't understand how you can't see it."

"Well he hasn't said anything."

"He's the freaking Head Kah Elder! Saniya he's a pretty big deal and he has so many responsibilities. Cut him some slack, what do you want him to do? Write you a note 'Dear Saniya, I love you, do you love me? Circle yes or no?' like come on. Just let him know how you feel, put the ball in his court."

"I'll think about it, I just don't really think it's the best idea right now."

"It's now or never."

"Well the plague did quite a number on us, on everyone really and none of our sister covens have fully recovered, even the South American Magi Council's healer has reached out to me about spotting isolated outbreaks."

She'd had enough; standing to leave Jewel grabbed a shawl that was draped over the back of Ms. Shaniya's couch.

"I definitely know what happened during the plague, but you don't see me using that as an excuse."

Jewel turned and headed towards the front door, turning the knob she paused and looked over her shoulder.

"Hey, I love you. Granddaddy loves you and I'll bring your shawl back tomorrow."

Ahndre

The old man was going to give him a shot, a big shot too, only the most trusted and skilled members of the coven were chosen to accompany The Head Kah Elder as escorts. This would be his golden opportunity to prove himself capable of running the coven and ultimately marrying Jewel. Just a slight problem though, the old man was definitely lying; he didn't plan on taking him seriously. Ahndre could sense the old man's essence quiver as he spoke, it was a novice mistake really but The Elder didn't think Ahndre would be skeptical. It was alright though; everything happened for a reason, fate never lies.

Ahndre stepped into the foyer of his two bedroom townhouse on Emory Avenue and whipped out his cellphone, punching in the '4 -- 1 -- 5' area code for California he waited to hear the familiar voice of his brother pick up on the other line, hopefully he'd get enough reception for the call to go through. It didn't even take three rings before the call was answered by a familiar baritone.

"Hello?"

"Hi, may I speak to Adrian Simmons please?"

"Yes, this he. May I ask whose calling?"

"Hey man, cut the shit, it's Ahndre."

"Ahndre! Damn man, well look who finally decided to call! We thought they'd figured your ass out and sent ya to hell already. I take it things are going as planned since you still breathing?"

"Yea man, everything is kosher, but I'm changing the plan. The old man ain't gone budge and I need to speed things up a bit."

"Well, what'd ya have in mind kinfolk?"

"Adrian I need you and Kevin to get on the next plane out of Cali man. You gotta get here now!"

"The fuck you need us for? And that's a three and a half hour flight bro. I can't promise you anything, it's so last minute. What about tomorrow?"

"That's the problem kinfolk I need ya'll here by tomorrow morning."

"Damn Ahndre, what for?"

"The Head Kah Elder wants be to be a part of an escort for him tomorrow when he goes into town I was thinking of an a-''

"Say no more brother, the next flight leaves LAX in forty-five minutes. I already texted Kevin and he's always down. Text me the details."

Before Ahndre could get out another word the line was disconnected. Shaking his head he chuckled to himself, he could always count on his brother and his cousin Kevin to be there for him. If tomorrow went on without a hitch then the Head Kah Elder would be dead by sundown and the Ainud coven would be in a state of disarray, they would need a hero and would have to look no further than the two bedroom townhouse on Emory Ave. Ahndre felt accomplished and decided to celebrate early by pouring himself a drink. The amber liquid burned going down and nestled in his chest with a warm glow, soon he'd have the coven and then he'd have Jewel. Settling into his recliner Ahndre used a simple kinetic spell to light the fireplace and redirected the residual energy to power on the television that was considered contraband. Before he got too comfortable he checked his phone for any messages, Kevin had texted him,

'Bout time for a lil excitement kinfolk' and he'd gotten a text from Adrian, 'Got the tickets, otw to the airport, will be landing @ 2:15am, hit me up wit the details'.

Ahndre sent a quick text to his brother, 'I was thinkin' of letting him go out with a bang, I'll plot the route n let u kno wen u land. Stay n the city for the night', then he set his alarm for six am to give him plenty of time to be ready. Tomorrow would be great.

Jewel

Once Jewel got back home she climbed to the second floor and headed to her room, throwing herself across her queen sized bed she let out a deep sigh it had been a long troublesome day. If only things could have been easier, if only her parents had lived, if only she was allowed to put aside her responsibilities and be a normal teenager... if only. The other teenagers in the coven were free to do as they pleased, they submitted weekend passes and would go into town and during the summer they got passes approved to take trips cross country, she even knew a few people that were permitted to work outside of the settlement. Jewel was probably the only girl her age that had never been on a date, if the guy wasn't scared to ask her out then her grandfather automatically declined their request, it seemed he wanted to marry her off to the highest bidder or even worse have a cross coven marriage to seal some political deal.

Jewel knew better than to ever voice her complaints, after all there were so many other people that were doing so much worse, all she longed for was a chance to get out and get away from the Ainud coven, to be more than just The Head Kah Elder's granddaughter. The one thing she didn't want was to get stuck within the walls of the settlement, like Saniya, she'd been born into the coven and only went into town to get more supplies for medicines and potions. Saniya had become so complacent that she didn't even think she deserved a chance at love. Just sickening.

It was whatever though, Jewel knew her grandfather couldn't force her to marry or take his place amongst The Kah Circle, as soon as she turned twenty she would be considered an adult to the Magi community and then she would leave as soon as possible. But right now she had other things to worry about, like how she was going to spend twelve hundred dollars, what outfit she was going to wear, and if her hairdresser could squeeze her in for an early appointment in the morning.

'Hey Monica, you busy?'

Jewel sent a text from the phone her granddaddy gave her for "emergencies only"

'Lol no girl, what's up?'

'Got time for a wash and press tomorrow?'

'Hold up, let me check.' 'Yea I do 2pm sound good to you?'

'Actually Monica I was thinking 11am, Send me the invoice and I will buy you out for the day, afterwards I'll need some company at the mall.'

'Lmao, Jewel! I mean when you ask like that who could say no to you. I'll see you at 11'

Moments later Jewel heard her phone chime indicating that she had received Monica's invoice, without opening it she forwarded it over to her granddaddy, she knew whatever the cost he would pay it, Monica was quite the businesswoman and at only twenty-three. Saniya introduced Jewel to Monica a year ago when Jewel wanted to start experimenting with her hair, she'd grown tired of wearing cornrows and ponytails and Monica was able to transform her hair into something from a dream, from long beach waves to short and smooth finger waves, Monica could do it all. Jewel remembered her first hair appointment with Monica, how could she forget it, Saniya had dropped her off while she ran some errands and immediately Jewel knew something was off. The salon had been dim, absent of clientele, and there had been an unfamiliar hot and heavy scent in the air, it made the shop feel almost humid, she had sat down her bag full of snacks and magazines and searched for the bathroom.

Jewel remembered walking passed the mirror lined walls of the salon towards a dark hallway in the back of the shop, there she'd found a door that read 'Ladies' adjacent to a door that read 'Not Ladies', and at the very end of the hallway there was a doorway shrouded by a beaded curtain depicting the seven chakras. Just before Jewel could push open the bathroom door she heard a thump followed by a groan, she'd paused and peeked back into the main room to see if someone was there but the front room was still empty. Again she'd heard a grunt followed by a feminine moan, slowly Jewel crept towards the beaded curtain, each step she took brought her closer to the noises, it sounded like someone needed help, Jewel parted the curtain and felt along the wall for a switch, finding what she needed she flicked the light on and froze.

She recalled the tingly warm sensation she'd felt between her thighs when she had seen that in the center of the room a man and woman were stark naked and bathed in a sheen of sweat that made their tan bodies glisten. The man was bald and seated in a chair that faced away from Jewel at the door, the only part of him she cared to notice was his thick cock that kept disappearing between the plump ass cheeks of the woman in front of him. At that moment the woman craned her neck to peek over her shoulder at Jewel, when they made eye contact she smiled, winked, and let out a breathy moan, not once did she slow her frantic pace while bouncing up and down on the man's hard cock that was slick with juices. Jewel was frozen in place and couldn't look away; her feet were rooted to the floor as she took in the carnal scene. Forcing herself to break eye contact, Jewel noticed that the man was staring at her and so did the woman, she frowned and stood up, as she stood there was an audible plop. Faster than Jewel could think the woman spun around and straddled the man, looking Jewel right in the eyes she reached between their slick bodies with one hand and guided the thick member towards her molten core, with the other hand she grabbed the man by his chin to steer his face back towards her.

"Pay close attention."

Jewel hadn't been sure if she was talking to her or the man but neither of them could take their eyes away as the woman plunged the pulsing cock deep into her greedy slit, wet sucking sounds and cries of passion flooded the small room. Jewel was mesmerized by the sway of the woman's large breasts as she bounced up and down, they were crowned with perfect light brown nipples that were being worshipped my the man's mouth and fingertips. Suddenly the woman pushed the man's head back sharply against the headrest and used his forehead as leverage to quicken her pace, Jewel could see the muscles in the man's legs tighten as he got closer to his climate, a few moments later he came with a shout.

The woman took this opportunity to lock her lips over his mouth in an aggressive looking kiss that quickly evolved into something else, it didn't take long for Jewel to notice the man was no longer emitting noises of passion but cries of help that were being swallowed by the woman's mouth, his eyes were wide with fear, it was then that the woman's nails grew into sharp talons and her eyes began glowing a vibrant green. Holding the wall for support Jewel had watched on as the woman used her claws to pin the man still beneath her while she continued to ride him, pulling back slightly the woman's jaw unhinged and hung agape, the man let out a terrible scream that disappeared down the woman's throat. The woman was literally sucking the man dry, Jewel could see his essence leaving his body and vanish into the black hole of a mouth, his body began to shrink and die before her eyes, but the woman wasn't done, not until the man was no more than a stiff corpse that'd randomly reminded her of an episode of SpongeBob and something about chocolate.

Jewel had backed out of the room and tumbled through the beaded curtain, before the beads could settle they parted again as the woman stepped through, still naked and slick with sweat, Jewel took a moment to take her in up close. She had naturally tanned skin and stood about 5'6 with curves in all the right places, she had full perky breasts that begged to be touched, a taunt stomach that was adorned with a dainty belly ring, and full hips that led to tone legs. She had been so striking with her diamond shaped face sporting pronounced cheek bones and full pouty lips that rivaled Angelina's, she had a slight aquiline nose that was framed by striking green eyes that complimented her luscious brunette mane. Jewel jumped when the woman extended her hand out towards her,

"Hi, I'm Monica! You must be Jewel my eleven am. Right this way please."

Saniya had scheduled her hair appointment with a fucking succubus.

Jewel laughed out loud as she recalled her first encounter with Monica, after she got over what they both now refer to as "The Incident", they became fast friends. Jewel had someone she could talk to outside of the coven and get advice about life, boys, and mostly sex. After all when your best friend is a succubus what else is there to talk about? Walking over to her walk-in closet Jewel rummaged through her collection of jeans.

"Boring... boring... too bright... too many holes... boot-cut... why do I even own these?"

Jewel sighed inwardly as she stressed about what to wear into town, anytime she left the settlement it was imperative that she looked her best, what if her future husband was out there and wanted to approach her but she was wearing boot-cut jeans. Mediocracy was simply not an option. After a short summoning spell her phone fabricated in her palm and she composed a short text to Monica.

'You got the leather?'

Being that the settlement had strict rules about modesty, Jewel kept her more risqué ensembles at Monica's condo, a few years ago she'd brought home a tube top and her granddaddy literally threw a fit, remember Hurricane Sandy? Yup, her granddaddy had been responsible. He'd let his temper get the best of him and the results had been devastating, the settlement and neighboring cities were the only areas that hadn't been trashed by the storm *buzz buzz*. Jewel's thoughts were interrupted by a text from Monica.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Jaded Mind Games Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds