• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Inviting our Neighbor In

Inviting our Neighbor In

"Babe," I said as I nudged your feet with the mop. "I need to get this floor clean before your parents get here."

He looked up from his phone and smiled, "Magic word?"

I smirked and hesitated. He set his phone aside and placed his hands on my hips. His mouth landed softly on my bare stomach. This morning, he'd bet me he could make me cum in less than two minutes. He'd won that bet and I was now cleaning the house completely naked. His hand drifted north to my breasts. Gently, he squeezed my firm, round tit. His other hand traveled south and cupped my mound.

"Want to make another bet?" I asked. His finger slipped into my wet cunt.

"Mmm," he groaned as my juices soaked his hand and leaned down my legs.

"I bet you can't watch me clean this floor without fucking me," I laughed. "If I win, you fuck me hard and fast. If you win, I suck your cock."

"I win either way," he laughed and withdrew his hand. "You're on Haley."

He dropped my breast and it bounced free. I picked the mop back up and returned it to the closet. I grabbed a big white sponge and returned to the living room. I dropped to my knees on the hardwood floor. Slowly, I dipped the sponge into the bucket, soaking it. As I squeezed the excess water out, I looked up at my husband.

He was sitting on the couch in his boxers. His strong chest was bare and his hand was tucked into the waistbands of his plaid boxers. I could see the outline of his well endowed cock and the tip was poking through he opening. After five years of marriage, the sight of his hard dick still drive me wild. My pussy dripped in anticipation.

I was definitely winning this bet.

I dropped to all fours, my ass facing him. My hand gripped the sponge tightly as I started scrubbing the floor. With each movement, my tits bounced and I clenched my ass. I knew his blue eyes would be transfixed on me. Slowly, I crawled across the floor, putting on a show as I scrubbed. When I reached him, I put my hands on his knees and looked up at him with my big, brown eyes. I kissed his cock through his cotton boxer.

"Tony," I whispered. "I'm so wet." My moan echoed across the living room. I pulled his boxers down and slipped them off his legs. His cock was hard. I'd fallen in love with his wit and charm, but his eight inch, thick, delicious cock kept me cumming back for more. His blue eyes looked down at me with raw hunger. The same hunger I felt coursing through my body. The deep vein that traced his entire length was throbbing. I stood up slowly, allowing my breasts to graze up his shaft.

His cock was standing at attention as he watched me walk into the kitchen. I returned a moment later with the Windex and paper towels. Again, I turned my back to him and put my focus and effort into cleaning the windows. I reached up on my tiptoes and rubbed the top section of the windows.

Before I could work my way back down, he was behind me. He held my hands over my head and leaned his entire body weight against me. I smiled as he pushed into me. His cock teased my opening. My naked breasts smashed into the glass. I looked out the window, knowing my entire body was on full display. That's when I saw him.

I smiled at Mr. Kyle, the widowed father of two that lived across the street from us. His eyes bulged from his head as he took me in. Tony released one of my hands and waved at him.

"Change of plans," he announced. "You cheated on the bet by touching my cock. So you're going to get your fuck and I'm going to get sucked."

Mr. Kyle stared in disbelief as Tony motioned for him to come in. But, he practically sprinted across our yard as he realized he was truly being invited in. I laughed and watched as he ran towards our house.

Tony and I loved to invite others into our bedroom. He got off watching me suck and fuck other men and women. And I loved handling two cocks at once. We'd never included Mr. Kyle or anyone else we'd known outside the bedroom. In fact, I didn't even think Mr. Kyle had ever spoken more than a few words to my husband or me. He was quiet and kept to himself. But, from where I was standing, I could see he was eager to participate.

The doorbell rang and Tony shouted for him to come in. As the door open. Tony plunged his cock into me, my body slammed into the glass.

"Hi," I said over my shoulder. "Welcome to our home, Mr. Kyle." I giggled as I heard him

breathing heavily. This was going to be fun.

My pussy throbbed as my husband rammed his cock into me. His hips thrusted hard and his balls slapped against my skin. The skin-to-skin slapping sound bounced off the walls. Without finishing, he pulled out and turned to our neighbor. His cock was dripping with my juices.

"Hank," he greeted him. "My wife is horny and I want to watch you fuck her."

Hank? I'd never known his first name. It fit him. Hank was six foot tall and over 200 pounds. His hair was thinning, but he still had the sexiness of his youth. He'd often watch me jogging or playing in the garden. I knew my tight ass and full tits teased him and I always flaunted my assets to anyone that would appreciate them.

"What?" He asked as his voice cracked. His face was flushed with embarrassment.

"Fuck me Hank," I said as I turned to face him. I giggled. "Your cock is begging to be freed, I see."

He stuttered, "Oh. I, um, are you sure Tony?"

"Fuck her Hank," he said and took his seat back on the couch. He took his dick in his hands and nodded to Hank.

I pulled the curtains closed and walked towards Hank. His eyes were mesmerized as my tits swayed with each step. I reached down and grabbed the belt loops of his shorts. I pulled him to me and placed my mouth on his. My tongue teased his lips before pushing past them. After a moment, he returned the kiss and his arms wrapped around my waist. I could hear Tony jerking his hands up and down his cock as he watched his wife seduce the neighbor.

I pulled free from the kiss and dropped to my knees. As I pulled Hank's shorts down, Tony cleared his throat.

"No," he said and stood up. "You'll suck my cock while he fucks your pussy."

His voice was strained, but assertive. My clit surged at the order. I loved it when he called the shots. My husband stood a little shorter than Hank and weight about 20 pounds less. But where Hank was soft, Tony was solid. I loved running my hands over his hard six pack and the deep v of his pelvis that led me right down to my favorite meal.

My eyes widened as I pulled Hank's cock from his shorts. I marveled at the sheer size of it in my hands. My cunt throbbed as I thought about it ripping into me. His cock was as long as Tony's, but the girth put my husband to shame. It had to be at least three inches wide.

As bad as I wanted to suck it, I wanted it to fuck me more.

"Oh my God," I groaned. Tony grabbed a handful of my long, brown curly hair and pulled me down. I quickly got into position on all fours. Hank sighed loudly as he saw my ripe pussy dripping for him. I wiggled my ass towards him. My tits swayed under me.

"Fuck," he said. "Tony your wife is something else."

Tony laughed and stepped in front of my. I looked up at him and licked my lips. His cock was dripping with my cum and a drop of pre cum glistened on his tip.

Hank stood behind me and massaged my ass for a moment before dropping to his knees. I trembled with anticipation as he guided his cock to my waiting cunt. His fat tip teased the opening. As I whimpered, begging him to dive into me, my husband's familiar dick poked at my lips. I opened my mouth and slid my tongue over his length. His cum was the sweetest jiz I'd tasted and I slurped it down, always eager for more. As I licked, I could taste a hint of my pussy.

I pulled his full length into my mouth and as his cock slid down to my throat, Hank's pushed at my opening. I relaxed my hips, willing my pussy to open wider to allow him to penetrate me. As he grunted and pushed, I was afraid he wouldn't fit. But, my juices were flowing and he slid in slowly. Once he was halfway in, he jerked forward and it felt as though I were splitting on two. The force of his thrust sent my husband's cock further into my throat. I gagged at the unexpected choking sensation, but recovered quickly.

Hank placed his hands on my hips and pulled me back into him.

"You're a dirty fucking cunt," he grunted as he thrust in again. I braced myself as Tony started fucking my face faster. "You're so hot, so wet. Uhhhhh. Fucking whore!"

His dirty talk surprised both me and Tony. He'd always been so quiet and mild the few times we'd talked. He spoke about his daughters with such gentleness, that the contrast in words almost made me cum. He kept grunting the same sentence as he pounded me. My tits jerked violently with the movement.

My cunt tensed around his cock. He must have felt my walls closing around him because his open palm landed hard on my ass. As he lifted his hand to spank me again, Tony grabbed my hair and pulled my head further onto his cock. My mouth strained to keep him from completely choking me. I thrust my hips back, encouraging Hank to thrust again.

He obliged and plunged in deeper, as his cock hit my cervix my body lurched forward and Tony's cock slid further down my throat. My clit was aching. My pussy and mouth stretched as my body was starving for release.

Hank stared pounding me hard and fast. Tony stood still as our neighbor fucked me so violently that my mouth was fucking my husband's cock so hard he had to brace himself. With each slam, me knees and hands screamed across the hardwood floors

"Fuck!" I screamed as Hank's cock ripped my vagina apart. Hank's massive, rough hands slipped under my waist and found my engorged clit. He took it between his thumb and index finger. He rolled and pinched it. I screamed again. Tony pulled my hair as Hank's other hand started spanking my ass. He found the perfect rhythm - thrust, spank, clit roll and pinch, thrust, spank, clit roll and pinch - over and over and over.

My whole body shook as every once of me electrified. I started ravishing Tony's cock. I sucked hard and fast as Hank split me open. I dug my hands into the floor to hold myself up as the weight of my orgasm threatened. My clit was ready to explode when I felt both their cocks tense for release. Hank's fingers pressed harder into my clit and he rubbed roughly. He didn't relent.

Tony's prick pulsed as he came in my mouth. I felt Hank plunge inside one last time and then tense as he unloaded. The feeling of cum filling my mouth and my pussy pushed me to the edge. I couldn't take the teasing any more, I pushed back into Hank and his fingers dug deeper against my clit. I forced my hips down, causing his fingers to dig so hard my clit pushed back.

I held my breath as my clit throbbed one last time before relabeling. My pussy twitched and tensed around Hank's cock, milking every drop of his seed out, while my mouth cleaned Tony's member.

Both men pulled out of me at the same time and I collapsed on the floor feeling empty and satisfied. My body shook as my orgasm kept ripping through me. Hank's hand was still assaulting my clit. Waves rushed over me and I kept cumming and cumming. Tony flipped me over and grabbed my breasts. I opened my eyes and looked up at him, silently pleading for him to stop Hank, but he didn't.

He released my breasts and moved down to join Hank at my pussy. He forced his fingers into my pulsing pussy and started pumping them in. My mouth was dry and I couldn't catch my breath. My orgasm wouldn't stop. Tony's hand punched into my hole as hard as Hank rubbed my clit. I shuddered into another release as they held me down. I was raw, but the pleasure was so intense I didn't care.

Finally, Hank released my clit and Tony removed his hands.

"Damn," Tony mused and he stared at me and Hank. My body was covered in sweat as cum dropped from my lips and cunt.

Both men looked down at me. I smiled and said, "I bet ..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Inviting our Neighbor In

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 962 milliseconds