• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sophie Joins My Agency

Sophie Joins My Agency

Dedicated to the Anonymous first poster on my first contribution The Six Month Challenge.

*****

Sophie stood before me, naked with the signs of her recent deflowering slowly sliding down her inner thigh. I moved quickly, taking my cell phone and snapping a full frontal, capturing her natural 32E breasts, her unshaven bush and her beautiful face. She opened her mouth to object but I held up my hand and explained quickly that she I wanted to capture this special moment for ever - the darker truth could wait a while. I put the phone aside, kissed her deeply and squeezed her ass cheeks hard. She pushed her body into mine and as her erect nipples touched my chest she deepened the kiss and our tongues intertwined.

After we broke off the kiss, I took Sophie's hand and guided it to my half mast cock. She held the shaft awkwardly not knowing what to do. With a glance downwards and gentle pressure on her shoulders she got the idea. Sinking to her knees she shifted her legs apart slightly to position here face in front of my rising member. Sophie's eyes widened as I held the head of my penis against her lips. She parted her lips and as her tongue tasted the remnants of my salty spunk her mouth opened to protest. I pushed the tip past her lips and into her mouth. My hand on the back of her head stopped her recoiling and she clamped down on my cock. A pause for her to savour the full flavour and then I guided her head towards me. Her cheeks puffed out, a naive error due to her inexperience so I whispered "Suck, don't blow on my cock babe". She switched and soon I could feel the my member swell and harden as she sucked. I could feel every stab of her tongue and the clumsy graze of her teeth as she slurped away on my super sensitive glans.

I stopped guiding the motion of her head and reached down to her right tit, feeling for her nipple and finding to my surprise that it was still bullet hard. Blowing me was obviously working for Sophie too, on so I coached her, moving her hand to grip the base of my shaft, encouraging her to take me deeper into her mouth. The vocal and breathing coaching she had received as a member of the church choir was paying off as she controlled her breaths, sucking strongly as her head bobbed back and forth onto my wet dick. She'd progressed from nibbling on no more than an inch to taking at least 4" every time and I could sense her enthusiasm growing sine I'd stopped guiding the motion. She gagged a little as she tried to increase the stoke depth, saliva spilling out and making my ball sack wet. I reached across for my cellphone and silently took a video clip of Sophie bobbing away oblivious to my actions.

I was rock hard but not ready to cum, for that I needed to burn off some testosterone by plowing Sophie's pussy again. As I pulled her head off my dick she looked up, her mouth wet and her makeup smudged. She rose and I kissed her cheek before turning her round and moving behind her. I kissed down her neck as my hands wandered over her chest and down towards her sex, searching for her clit. Finding the bud amongst a soaking bush I knew Sophie needed no more warming up and guided her back to the bed. She made to turn but holding her hips I kept her facing forwards and Sophie put her hands down in front as her knees reached the side of the mattress and could go no further. Her back was arched up, so I pushed on the small of her back and her ass rotated, I stepped back both to admire her toned ass and cookie and to move my cell phone closer.

Penetration was easier second time round, my cock slid smoothly into Sophie's pre-lubed cunt. I built the rhythm slowly, thrusting a little deeper each time until I was using my full length to fuck her. With each stroke my balls slapped against her clit and Sophie was loving it - without the first time fear she was already breathing hoarsely, dipping her back and pushing her ass towards me wanting to be filled to the max. I reached forward brushing her hair to the left. Despite the distraction of lustful Sophie I maintained a steady pace whilst I shot another cellphone clip and a few stills, being sure to get the peacock feather tattoo on her right shoulder in frame.

Job done I upped the pace, pounding into Sophie's pussy as I got the familiar feeling of my balls beginning to tighten. As Sophie's crescendo of moans indicated I'd done enough, it was time for the final act - I told Sophie I wanted her to blow me again and in her post orgasm state was too dazed to question. I pulled out, straining to hold back the impending eruption, rolled her over and pushed her to her knees again. She opened wide just in time, as a torrent of my baby batter shot into her mouth. She snapped her mouth shut as the second and third blast spattered all across her face. She'd shut her eyes just in time and now screwed her eyes closed to stop the thick white jizz getting in. My orgasm, for a second shot had been boosted by the visual of Sophie taking a facial and it took a few seconds to remember the camera. Quickly I grabbed a shot of Sophie's semen coated face.

As Sophie cleaned up it was initially a little awkward but I talked her round and after a snack ran her back to her house share. We agreed to spend the following afternoon shopping together, after meeting for lunch at a café near her church. I wondered for a split second if she was having doubts about the new direction this relationship was heading but realised I didn't care - I'd achieved my goal.

The next day I arrived a few minutes early, picking a discrete booth at the back of the café before Sophie joined me. She opened with the classic "We need to talk" - I agreed and went first. I started with a print of her naked, then one of her impaled on my dick doggy style, followed by the cum covered face shot - I quickly followed with a print out of a draft email message addressed to her parents and pastor that included the pictures.

Shock would be an understatement for what Sophie went through in that Café as I explained the new terms of our relationship. It was simple: I'd invested in her for six months and now I expected a financial return on my investment through her employment in my exclusive escort agency. She'd whore for me or I would send the email and destroy her life as she knew it. Tears slid down her face as she sat open mouthed hyperventilating as her situation sank in.

I slid across the table an anonymous burner smartphone, a slip of paper with a web address & her login details. I explained the arrangement started immediately at the luxury hotel round the corner. Her first client "Joe" would be arriving at the room in 90 minutes expecting a suck and fuck and she needed to be ready. Sophie wiped her face and walked out with me almost in a trance as I led her to the hotel and told her to follow the instructions I'd left in the room.

Sophie, found the room and after fumbling with the card key managed to open the door, collapsing in a shaking, sobbing mess just inside. This breakdown was fairly typical for my girls at this stage which is why I gave them the phone. A few minutes later I called and reminded her of the situation, specifically reminding her what her strict parents would think if they saw the photographs. She rallied and read the instructions stuck to the bathroom mirror. They explained that Joe was a very discreet elite gentleman who had very specific requirements for his escorts:

1) To have a cleanly shaved pussy.

2) To be waiting nude apart from black hold up stockings

3) To be wearing a blindfold

4) To be kneeling in the centre of the bed when he arrived

5) To suck him until he was hard then get into doggy position for the fuck

6) To say nothing

The note also explained that she should act as if she was his loving girlfriend, to use the condoms provided in the bedside cabinet and not expect him to speak. Sophie knew she has no choice and tried to focus on the preparation. She ran a bath and washed herself, soaping her bush and shaving away her pubic curls with the hotel's complimentary razor. When she'd finished her pussy was hairless and she felt entirely naked - adding to her nervousness about the imminent encounter with Joe. She quickly dried herself and slipped on the black stockings that were waiting for her on the side next to the with a blindfold. She paused to look at herself in the full length mirror noticing her rapidly heaving breasts as a result of her panicked breathing.

She checked the time - it was 5 minutes to the appointment, she got onto the bed and with her hands shaking put on the blindfold. The remaining minutes passed slowly and her hearing became heightened, she jumped a little at every noise in the hotel as she waited. As the town hall clock chimed the lock clicked and the door opened, Sophie's heart beat doubled as she heard the door close and realised this was real. She heard the sound of a belt buckle being undone and pants dropping to the floor and footsteps around the bed.

Suddenly a cold hand was reaching from behind, through her legs and cupping her mound. She was about to scream when she remembered the girlfriend instruction and stifled it. The hand moved back through her legs slightly and she felt the middle finger slide along her slit, brushing her clit and then being pushed roughly into her pussy. She expected pain from the sudden intrusion but instead felt a hot wetness in her vagina that encouraged Joe to pump his finger in and out of her tight hole. He withdrew his finger, brushing close to her anus. Then she felt the bed move as he climbed on and positioned himself standing in front of her.

Something touched her lips and she opened her mouth expecting cock, but finding his wet finger. She sucked her own pussy juice from his digit before Joe pulled it back and put his limp penis in her face. She felt with her lips for the end of his dick and in the process sucked a little against his hairy balls. There was a quiet sigh from Joe and she felt his penis rising against her cheek. Joe's hands were suddenly on the back of her head positioning her mouth for Joe to thrust his dick in. Sophie almost choked but controlled herself and started to suck as she'd learned the day before, gripping the shaft and masturbating Joe's growing cock into her face. The salty taste of Joe's pre-cum momentarily made her think she'd gone too far but she was reassured that Joe's member was still getting harder in her grip.

He pulled her hand away from his shaft and grabbing handfuls of her hair started forcing more of his cock into her mouth. She gagged as the tip hit the back of her mouth, but he kept forcing inch after inch down her throat until the hairs on his balls tickled her chin. She could feel her lungs burning and gulped for air inadvertently sucking harder than ever on his throbbing dick. He released his grip on her head and she pulled away falling onto her back. She heard the dresser draw opening and the foil of a condom wrapper being torn and decided she'd welcome her pussy taking the fuck instead of her face.

Joe looked back at the bed as he rolled the rubber onto his dick, taking in this girl as she positioned herself on all fours, bending her back and sticking her ass out.

From the side he saw her large breasts hanging down from her slim body just touching the covers as she settled on her elbows. He moved behind her, savouring the impending moment of first penetration. His dick twitched as he lined up, parting her labia with the head of his penis and sliding up and down her wet slit to find her fuckhole. He paused as he reached forward taking a rough handful of her hair in his left hand, lifting her head back gently before suddenly pulling back hard. Sophie couldn't contain this sudden pain and a squeal left her mouth and she jolted back at the same time as Joe thrust forward. Their bodies met together hard and the squeal was silenced by the shock of Sophie's pussy being filled so suddenly. From the off Joe's thrusts were deep and forceful, she could feel her body being pushed forward by this unstoppable force, she braced herself as best she could as he held her in his preferred fuck position using her hair.

Their bodies meeting made a rapid slapping noise and she could feel Joe's balls bang her clit with each stroke. In her mind she couldn't reconcile that she was whoring herself but her body was reacting on its own as the tingling sensation spread from her pussy and clit, sending waves of pleasure through her body that her lungs converted into increasingly loud moans. She heard Joe grunting and his hand reached forward and squeezed her right tit hard. This tipped Sophie over the edge and her orgasm erupted, losing control of her body and collapsing flat on the bed. As this happened Joe's cock slipped out of her cunt she heard the snap of the rubber being removed and felt the splash of his hot cum load landing across her ass and back.

She lay still, recovering but as the orgasmic pleasure subsided she recalled the circumstances she found herself in. Yesterday she was in a loving relationship with 'the one' and now just 24 hours ago she'd been blackmailed into prostitution. She felt sick at the pleasure she'd experienced with Joe's cock and fear at her lack of control, knowing she was trapped into servicing clients of the Agency. She snapped back into reality when the she heard the door slam and pulled off her blindfold looking around the room. She was alone again, save for a crisp $100 bill on the bed next to her.

As Joe walked out the hotel with a small carry bag full of clothes, he lifted the already dialling cell phone to his ear. After a few rings Sophie answered quietly. I congratulated her on an excellent review from her first client 'Joe'. It was about the same time that Sophie realised that her neat pile of folder clothes had vanished that I started explaining about Vladimir, her next (and first genuine client) who was arriving in 20 minutes. A polite girl the worst insult Sophie knew was "You pig" - but we both knew she had no choice anymore.

As I headed for an evening drink with Emily, a blond girl I'd met just this morning coming out of morning worship I smiled to myself, knowing Sophie was easily going to be my most popular and profitable girl so far.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sophie Joins My Agency

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds