• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Meeting Kelsey Ch. 02: Missing Kelsey

Meeting Kelsey Ch. 02: Missing Kelsey

123456...12

I woke up and started crying again. Kelsey was still asleep in my bed and my roommate had packed up and left for Christmas break. I wasn't going home until a couple of days before Christmas, so I had a week to just relax.

Relaxing sounded nice. It would have meant a lot more if Greg were still in my life. I knew it was a mistake. I knew it and I did it anyway and now my boyfriend hated me. He was drunk, not capable of making that decision. I was sober, I should have been stronger.

Eventually, my sobs woke Kelsey.

"Oh God, did I get in a fight? I feel awful." Kelsey groaned.

"You want some water and Tylenol?" I asked her, offering the tablets in my hand and a cold bottle from the refrigerator.

"Thanks Jess." Well, at least she remembered my name. "What happened last night? Why am I in your bed?"

I told her about her comments and the fight. She looked miserable.

"It will be alright Jessica." She said with a forced smile. She swallowed the pills and drank down the water.

"He hates me." I started crying again.

"Oh bullshit." Kelsey said. "He will call you and apologize and be over here for one of your famous blowjobs by noon. Well, maybe by two, depends on how hungover he is today."

"He threw his beer in my face and called me a whore!" I yelled at her. "He knocked me down!"

"Shhh honey, not so loud, the Tylenol doesn't work that fast." Kelsey replied. "He is going to feel like shit about that, I promise you. Did you masturbate last night when you got us back here?" She giggled.

"No! I cried and cried. This isn't a game Kelsey. My boyfriend dumped me."

"Oh he did not. Stop being so dramatic." She said calmly. "Call him if you don't believe me."

"Fuck you Kelsey, just leave." I muttered.

"Go take a shower Jessica before you say something you regret." Kelsey instructed me.

I tried to fight back the rage. "Kelsey, please leave."

"Not until you take a shower and we have a talk." She said, sitting sweetly on my bed.

"Fine! But then you are leaving!" I grabbed a towel and went out to the bathroom.

"Well, yeah, I am leaving." Kelsey laughed as the door closed behind me.

The hot water did feel really nice. I needed it. I think my back was bruised because it still hurt. I was just finishing up my hair rinse when I felt a touch on my shoulder. I jumped nearly out of my skin.

"Easy." Kelsey laughed and I looked up and she was naked and getting into the shower with me. "I'm not going to attack you. Just relax." She started rubbing my shoulders and it felt really good.

"Now, Jake is on his way over. I want to watch you blow him today since I will miss it the rest of the week."

"What?! You can't be serious!" I shouted.

"Oh please Jessica don't shout. You already agreed. Stop being so difficult." Kelsey said plainly.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked. "Did I do something that I don't realize?"

"Jessica, I don't hate you. You are so paranoid. I adore you baby. You and I are going to have so much fun together. I know you don't see it yet, but I do. I had always thought it would be a boy toy for me, but you are so perfect." She smiled.

I lathered myself, as did she and we shared the shower. When we were done we wrapped in towels and carried our clothes back to my room. Jake was waiting outside the door. "Good morning ladies." He grinned so widely. Kelsey ran up to him and gave him a big kiss.

"Good morning baby. Where did you go?" Kelsey asked.

"Ahh, that party pretty much sucked after the blow up with Greg. He's sorry Jessica, he kept crying it all fucking night." Jake laughed.

"Told you so." Kelsey laughed while hugging Jake and kissing him again. "Morning breath, sorry Jake, didn't pack a toothbrush."

"No worries Kels, use Jessica's." They both laughed and I pushed past them and angrily opened my door. They followed me in like I had invited them.

"She doesn't think she is going to suck your cock Jake." Kelsey said. "She is so adorable. You are going to indulge me aren't you?"

"You already know the answer Kelsey, have your fun." Jake replied. "So you want me standing or sitting Kels?"

"Hmmm." Kelsey thought. "I think ... oh, lay down on her bed. That will be perfect. Get butt naked first though."

He started undressing and my mouth dropped open. "This is so screwed up. I'm right here you two. Stop acting like nothing is wrong. You guys caused Greg to break up with me. I'm NOT sucking your dick Jake, so just stop getting undressed. Just please leave." I turned away.

"Go ahead Darling, get on the bed naked, I got this." Kelsey told Jake and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Last night was the first orgasm you ever gave me, December 14, I want you to remember that forever. It is very important, though it might not seem that way right now. This is the second blowjob you are going to give Jake for me. I want you to remember that as well and add to it as time goes on. These are important Jessica, don't forget to keep count."

"What the hell are you talking about?!" I screamed.

"I'm talking about your future as my slut, of course. You need to keep count of everything. You have masturbated for me once, had an orgasm with me once. You are about to go down on Jake's cock for the second time in the last twelve hours. This seems mundane right now, but it isn't. Keep count of everything."

I sobbed.

"There now Jessica, you know you can't suck Jake's dick while you are crying. Pull it together and take care of Jake and then you and I will go get a cup of coffee before I leave." She squeezed my shoulders.

"Kelsey, I'm ready." Jake said from my bed.

"Just cool your jets loverboy." Kelsey giggled. "Go ahead Jess, get it out of the way so we can move on."

I growled. I pushed her hand away from me and then knelt by the bed and dove onto Jake's cock. I sucked him with ferocity. I wrapped my tongue around his cock and sucked him hard and drove him into my throat. I sucked hard and fast with a goal of getting him off and out of my room so I could be alone.

"Damn slut, it isn't a race." Jake told me through his grunts. "Enjoy it. This is the best cock you'll ever taste."

His words just pissed me off more. I glared at him and he smirked at me. I guess it is hard to be intimidating with a guy's cock in your throat.

Jake laughed. "You really don't like me do you?" He was looking right back into my eyes that would have burnt through him if they could.

I closed my eyes and concentrated more on his orgasm again. I plunged him deep into my throat so my lips pressed tight to his groin. Then I released the suction and let my tongue slide along the underside of his entire cock until the tip was wiggling against the top of his ball sack.

"Fuck, another trick? What are you the cock sucking guru?" Jake moaned. I pushed up hard with my tongue and then massaged the underside up and down with my tongue until he came. It didn't take long after I started doing that. He came pretty hard too because he was quite vocal.

"Holy .... God .... Damnit..." He gasped between spurts. I hated it, but I took it all into my mouth, that was just the way I gave blowjobs. I hadn't spit or finished with a handjob since Middle School.

I drank it down and then cleaned him up and stood up. "Now, please leave."

"You are incredible Jessica, you really should think about working the streets, you could make big money as quick as you are at getting a guy off." Jake laughed and dressed and got out. I just stood there angry and silent as he closed the door behind him.

Kelsey was smiling at me. "You are mad at me aren't you?"

"Just leave. You said if I didn't masturbate last night you would leave me alone forever. I hoped that meant your asshole boyfriend too, but apparently you two are going to hold me to that. Fine, I'll suck his stupid cock for the next five days. Then I expect you to keep your word and NEVER bother me again." Tears were flowing again. I was hoping to dehydrate by now.

"Wow." Kelsey said. She frowned slightly. "You are really in denial. Get dressed, we are going for coffee."

I screamed at the top of my lungs. "NO! I don't want any coffee. I don't want to talk to you. I want you to leave me alone! You promised you would just go away. Please just do it."

Kelsey sat down on the bed where I had just blown her boyfriend. She laughed softly. "Something tells me you aren't enjoying this."

I was gone at that point. I saw red. I was furious. She was sitting on my bed laughing at me?! I turned away because I wanted nothing more than to punch her in the mouth right then. I counted to ten, breathing so heavily I thought my heart would explode in my chest. I sat down in my chair, turned away from her so I didn't have to look at her.

"Are you calmed down now?" Kelsey asked, not with any kind of kiddy gloves, just in her normal, beautiful voice.

I took a deep breath and fought off the urge to scream again. I spoke calmly. "Kelsey, I don't blame you, it was me, I was weak and fell into that trap last night and I was sober and should have been more responsible. Now, please, just leave me alone."

"No, sorry Cupcake, but I lied. Put your finger inside your pussy Jessica. If it isn't wet, I'll leave. If it is, we are going for coffee." Kelsey answered.

"Please just go away." I whispered.

She got up and walked over behind me. I have a swivel chair at my desk, so she grabbed it and turned me around to face her. I refused to look up at her. She knelt at my feet and pushed my knees apart. I looked up then! Her eyes looked into mine and her hand slid up my thigh, she never looked down, just felt her way there.

Her crystal blue eyes held me and I felt the tears flowing again. "Shhh. I know this is hard. But, trust me." Her fingertips touched my labia and I jumped. She giggled and walked her finger tips over from my labia to the slit in the middle and then glided down through the wetness into my warm tunnel, where her fingertips glided right in. I gasped.

She started to finger me then, gliding her fingers in and out. First two fingers, then three. She reached up with her thumb and rubbed my clit with it. "Do you know how often I do this? Finger another girl?"

My eyes glazed over. I didn't answer her.

"Well, eventually, you will trust me. I know I lied about leaving you alone, but that was a bad bet on my part. I think if Greg hadn't been such an ass I would have won that for sure. I need to learn to keep my betting to controllable factors like Daddy always tells me."

She is carrying on this conversation with me while finger fucking my pussy and I WAS already wet, damn me, and I was quickly getting into it. I moaned softly and bit my lip in embarrassment.

"Don't cum yet, I need your attention for awhile since you don't want to do this over coffee." Kelsey admonished me. "It isn't about you being a slut and sucking Jake's dick. I could care less about his stupid cum filled balls, he can jerk off when I'm not around. It's about you so willingly doing what I tell you to do and hating it. You are running through this emotional turmoil, angry, sad, horny, happy and just recycling the emotions over and over again. It confuses you, that is understandable."

"To be honest, you are the wrong sex for me. I mean, I've dabbled with other women, but I definitely prefer a man's hard body, and apparently you do too, which is why this might just work out even better than I had planned. I always thought I'd find some guy with a twelve inch cock and a wimpy personality that I could exploit." She laughed.

Her fingers never slowed down. They never sped up. They never changed the constant in and out thrusting accompanied by the circular motions of her thumb on my clit. I was circling my hips now to meet the thrusts of her fingers.

"Slow down Jessica. If you cum before I want you to, you will be punished." Kelsey scolded me. I stopped and whimpered and leaned back to try to ignore the waves of pleasure. "Anyway, I found you, you didn't even know about yourself and I'm going to teach you about what you are and you are going to help me with what I have always been and together, we are going to have some incredible times."

"You are going to fall in love with me I think. Hell, I'm probably going to fall in love with you too. But, I want to be clear, I am not a lesbian. Neither are you for that matter. We just aren't wired that way. Which is actually, I think, a good thing."

"Although, last night was incredible. You are a very good kisser Jessica."

I was looking into her eyes the whole time. Kelsey is beyond beautiful. She is beyond gorgeous. She is the girl that stops traffic, not by looking like a slut, but by looking glamorous. I never felt myself attracted to another woman before. I mean, not like this. Sure, I kissed my best friend in middle school when we were experimenting, but it was never some sharp lesbian tendency. And here she was, the school's biggest celebrity, fingering me.

The fact that she was even spending time with me was overwhelming. It was undeserved. People would surely question it and probably my roommate was never going to believe this when I told her. I wanted to kiss her again. I wanted to make love to her. But more than anything, I wanted to cum and kick her out of my life. She was right about one thing, I was severely confused.

Her fingers kept sawing in and out of my vajayjay and I could hear the slippery wetness that was building and pushing me towards an orgasm.

"I don't do this Jessica. I don't finger other girls. You are very special to me. I hope you realize that. There are a lot of girls who would love to be in your position right now. But, you are the one for me. You are the one I have sought out for a long time, for all my life."

"You see, I'm a control freak. I like to control everything in my life. You, on the other hand, are a complete introvert. You need me as much as I need you. We are perfect for each other and you will come to realize that soon. I'm not going to steal you from Greg or anything, but you are going to be spending time with me from now on."

"I'm going to change your life Jessica. It will be exciting." I moaned loudly with need and she slapped my inner thigh hard. It stung and I yelped. She then went back to masturbating me again. "Just bringing the edge off." She added in the way of an explanation.

"Now, when are you leaving for home?" She asked me.

"I'm heading out on the twenty-second." I moaned. Today was the fifteenth.

"Okay, that will give us a couple days to spend together when I get back. I'm going to give you my cell phone number. Keep Greg happy, but don't schedule anything major with him from the twentieth on. We'll work on your schedule when I get back."

"I know it bothers you when people call you a slut and a cocksucker and things like that, but it is going to happen. When I say it, it is to elicit a response. I do not think of you that way Jessica, it is important that you understand that. If you were really a slut, you wouldn't interest me at all. I am going to have you doing things that are going to make you feel like a slut. You are going to hate yourself at times for doing them. Come and see me whenever it gets to be too much. I want you to stay healthy and safe at all times."

I moaned, I was listening, but not completely following what she was saying because I was too distracted by my pending climax. "I need to cum Kelsey." I huffed through labored breath.

"I know. Not yet." She smiled. "Trust me."

"Let's see what you have to wear and we will go get coffee." She smiled and withdrew her fingers from my aching pussy. She held her hand up to my face.

I stared at her hand and then took my towel and went to dry her fingers off.

She looked into my eyes and shook her head and I knew what she wanted. I shook my head no and she smiled at me and shook her head yes.

"I..." And when I opened my mouth to speak, she pushed her fingers into my mouth and I tasted my juices. It wasn't the first time, because I was curious and tried them before, but it was the first time in a very long time. It wasn't completely repulsive, the taste alone, but the idea was repugnant and I gagged.

"Suck them good for me Jessica and then we will go get some coffee to get the taste out of your mouth." Kelsey ordered.

I sucked her fingers and licked her hand as she held it there for me. I was blushing and felt filthy doing it. But, I did it. She was finally satisfied and pulled her hand away.

"Okay, you are going to feel guilty about it now. That is good, but don't let it overwhelm you. Which closet is yours?" She asked, acknowledging the two closets behind us.

I pointed at mine and was gasping in frustration. I started bringing my fingers down to finish what she started and she slapped them away. "Never again Jessica. You don't ever play with yourself again. Since you never gave your pussy to Greg, it's mine now and I'm the only one who gets to touch it, or someone I tell you to allow it. If you want to have sex with Greg, call me and I'll let you know if it is okay, but your pussy and ass are mine now. Greg can have that sweet mouth since you gave it to him, but he can only fuck you if you ask my permission and get it first. Is that understood?"

"What?" I looked at her like she was crazy. "Kelsey, this is too much. No, I don't give that right to you. "

She laughed. "I didn't ask your permission did I?"

I shook my head, I was still clouded by the need to climax. "No Kelsey. No, damnit." It was strong words delivered in a very weak and defeated voice.

"Shh. Let's get you dressed and we will talk about the rules." She stepped away and I thought about fingering myself off to prove she didn't control me, but I exhaled heavily and wiping my crotch with the towel, I got up and followed her to my closet.

She was going through my clothes, sliding them right to left with disapproving remarks. "Really Jessica? Don't you have anything sexy?" She kept sliding and sliding. I thought she was crazy, some of those skirts were quite sexy by my standards. One of the dresses she passed over was practically scandalous the way it hugged my petite body.

"Wow." She said in disappointment as the last hangar slid over. "Well, we will work on your wardrobe. It reeks of high school. Didn't you go shopping before starting college?" She turned to me as she asked this, apparently expecting a response.

"Kelsey, I don't really have money for a new wardrobe." I blushed, my lack of money wasn't usually embarrassing to me, but she made me feel impoverished.

"Oh." She frowned. "Well, we can work something out, maybe find you a job or two." She giggled. "I guess this will do." She handed me a mid-thigh skirt and a top with a dipping neck line. Neither were appropriate for December in Maryland.

I took them and she looked at me while I stood there in a towel and holding the two garments. "Umm, okay." I said and walked over to the drawers in my closet to extract a bra and panties.

She grabbed my wrist. "Jess, if I wanted you to wear underwear, I would have given them to you. But, you know that don't you?"

"I... no, I just thought you didn't know where they were." I protested, releasing the undergarments back into my drawer.

"Hmm, I don't think so Jess. So, here is your punishment. No more bras or panties until I get back next weekend. Understood?" She looked hard into my eyes.

"Kelsey, this is insane..." I protested.

"Would you like to see insane?" She asked with a smile on her lips.

She scared me. "No." I whispered.

"Good girl, now get dressed and go do your hair and make-up." Kelsey patted my cheek softly like a pet and turned and started dressing herself.

I shook as I got dressed. I didn't care so much about a bra because my breasts had no sag in them, but wearing a short skirt and no panties in this weather was insane. Plus, my nipples were guaranteed to get hard from the cold and this shirt wasn't very thick. It didn't take me long and I started brushing out my hair and finally added some light make up.

123456...12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Meeting Kelsey Ch. 02: Missing Kelsey

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds