• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Feminist Chaser

Feminist Chaser

Markus Haverhill was a man used to getting what he wanted.

He was the son of Leonard Haverhill, founder of Haverhill Enterprises. He was heir to a multi-billion dollar fortune. On top of that, he happened to be a six-foot-two, 200-pound, black-haired, blue-eyed Caucasian male in his late twenties. He had it all. He lived in a million-dollar mansion in Los Angeles. He drove very cool cars. He had a Ford, a Lincoln, a Toyota, a Jeep, a Porsche and an SUV. All of them the best in automobile finery.

Currently, Mark Haverhill was in Beverly Hills. He was at some party that some socialite was throwing. He hated these things. They were boring. He was right there when someone caught his attention.

A tall woman with long black hair and pale green eyes. She looked like she could be a centerfold. He approached her. Her name was Julia Anderson. She was some feminist author. Mark liked feminists. They were the most wicked bitches in the world. They said that they stood for the rights of women but they were basically after power and privilege just like everybody else on planet Earth. Some truly wanted to help women. Others were man-hating freaks and most were hypocrites.

He liked taking them to his bed. Nothing like making a woman change a firm "no" to "yes" and "oh yes". He smiled to himself as he approached her. She was a model. She was also an aspiring actress. He had seen the type many times. He knew just what to say to get her into bed and after talking to her for one hour, he had convinced her to show him her apartment.

That's exactly where they went.

Mark sat on the couch. He watched Julia undress. She started to undress and moved about sexily. She undulated before him and took off her clothes, revealing a sexy body. She had full breasts, a slim waist and a nice, tight-looking butt. She was one sexy lady. He smiled and she returned his smile and looked at him provocatively.

She came to him. He kissed her and started to caress her body. She didn't want to wait and went straight for his dick. She took his cock into her mouth and started to suck the life out of him. She was sucking his cock and licking his balls. Her tongue ventured into his ass as she pumped up his cock with her hand. She sucked him until he came inside her mouth. She drank his cum, not spilling a single drop. He took her into his arms and lifted her off the ground. Laughing, he carried her to bed while she pretended to struggle. He threw her on the bed and she tried to evade him. His irresistible and strong arms dragged her back to him. She lay on her back, legs spread and smiling invitingly. He took her like this, entering her pussy slowly. He started to really give it to her, slamming his cock deep inside her. She screamed as he fucked her, hard. He held her by the hips and roared like an animal as he fucked her. She wrapped her legs behind him and he thrust deep into her. Her pussy is so warm and tight that he can't resist for much longer. He cums, shooting his load deep inside her. After sex, she came into his arms and they went to sleep.

When Julia woke up the next morning, Mark was already dressed.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Out." he told her.

"Can I see you again?"

Mark looked at her. Was she stupid or what?

"Look, lady. We did our thing. It was cool. Don't think that makes us an item or something."

He left.

Mark headed out of the apartment. He was pleased with himself. He had gotten himself some new pussy and made some money. He didn't have much to do so he wanted to look for some new pussy. He hoped that maybe next time he would meet a real challenge. He was driving on Hollywood boulevard when he saw a statuesque black female walk by. She was bootylicious. He smiled to himself and changed directions. This was gonna be good.....There was nothing like the thrill of the chase. You are a predator hunting the most dangerous and elusive of prey. A woman. It's a thrill. It has been since the beginning of time. The women of today act as if they are no longer bound by biology. The fact is, most women are attracted to men and most men are attracted to women. That's basic biology. It has been this way since forever. Religion, social rules and ideologies like chivalry or feminism only complicated things. The women of today are frivolous. The "sisterhood" they boast about doesn't stop them from backstabbing their best friend in a way that no man ever would. Chicks are worse than guys. Ten times worse. The sensitivity stuff is bullshit.

You may call any man who speaks the truth a misogynist but it is proven that many women are misandrists and they abuse power when they have it and don't respect the rights of others unless compelled to do so.

This guy was gonna enjoy himself. Some guys liked men. Many guys liked both men and women. Our don juan was part of the group that chased women exclusively.

And he was gonna remain that way.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Feminist Chaser

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds