• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • I Get Taught a Lesson

I Get Taught a Lesson

"Oh shit dude I forgot my uniform at home!" I groaned rifling through my overnight bag.

"Oh crap, I don't think we have enough time to run to your house Tash," my best friend Becca frowned.

I'd spent the night at her house last night so we could finish up our power point for our presentation this morning and I thought I had packed everything I needed. Apparently I was wrong however.

"I know and we can't be late for class," I bit my lip.

"Well my stuff is going to be short on you, but you can borrow my clothes if you want," Becca suggested.

Becca was barely 5'4'' and was about a B cup... I was a leggy 5'9'' and had a D cup sometimes a DD depending on the bra brand.

"Thanks Becca, I'll make it work," I sighed resigned as I grabbed a white button up and dark blue plaid skirt from her closet. I quickly dressed and heaved a sigh at my appearance, I hoped none of the teachers gave me detention today for violating the dress code. The white button up was pulled tightly against my chest, you could just see the outline of my hot pink lace bra. The skirt barely and I mean just barely covered my ass and definitely violated the dress code. We had to wear skirts that were as long as our fingertips with our hands at our sides. I don't think this skirt came down past my wrists it was so short.

"Well you might get detention, but at least we know all the guys in our class will be paying attention to our presentation," Becca laughed.

I rolled my eyes and we grabbed our bags and headed to school.

Becca was 100% right however, when we did our presentation every guy in the room stared at me. It excited me a little knowing all of those boys wanted me.

When class was over our extremely hot teacher Mr. Evans stopped me from exiting with the rest of my classmates.

"Natasha I'd like you to come to my classroom to talk about some missing assignments after school today, okay?" he said and I couldn't help notice his eyes darting to my chest a few times.

My pussy quivered making my panties wet at the thought of a man like Mr. Evans checking me out. Mr. Evans wasn't like the silly boys in my class, sure he was only six or seven years older than us, but he was all man. Rock hard muscle, light stubble, chiseled jaw, deep emerald green eyes, Mr. Evans was extremely sexy.

I bit my lip as I checked him out, "yes sir," I said a little huskier than I intended.

I turned to leave the room and just because it excited me I 'accidentally' dropped my pencil. I bent over slowly knowing full well that my hot pink G-string was on full display. I wiggled my ass a little before standing up straight my pencil in hand.

"See you later Mr. Evans," I smiled over my shoulder as I skipped out of class.

The day went by agonizingly slowly and I was uncomfortable the entire time. I was so turned on all day my panties were a sodden mess and by the time 7th period ended I was very wet and very uncomfortable.

"Ready to go home and binge watch Netflix?" Becca asked when I met her at our lockers.

"No I have to go to Mr. Evans class room, but first I need to go to the bathroom," I said switching out my books for the ones I'd need tonight and stuffing them in my backpack.

"Hot Mr. Evans?" Becca giggled and made obscene gestures with her tongue in her mouth.

"Becca!" I squealed.

"What I'd do him," she shrugged.

"I'll see you later you horn dog," I chuckled and headed for the bathroom. I couldn't stand being in these wet panties any longer. I slipped into a stall and quickly pulled them off stuffing them in my backpack before heading to Mr. Evans classroom.

"Close the door behind you Natasha," Mr. Evans said when I entered his classroom.

I quietly shut the door behind me and sat in the desk directly across from his desk.

"So I'm going to give you a chance to makeup your missed assignments right now, but I want you in here doing them and you have until six to finish them," he said plopping a stack of papers on my desk.

"Yikes," I said skimming through the assignments.

"You can begin whenever you'd like," he said going back an sitting behind his desk.

I frowned and decided to pick the easiest assignment of the bunch. It was a simple vocabulary worksheet I just had to write definitions on.

It was close to six and I was on my last vocabulary sheet, finally.

As I worked diligently, my legs unconsciously parted, the cool air felt amazing on my hot and bothered nether regions.

I could feel Mr. Evans eyes on me, particularly my lower half. I moved my hand down to slowly caress my thigh, slightly pushing my skirt up as I did so. With my other hand I toyed with the first button on my shirt as I pretended to be stumped on a word. The first button came undone easily showing off the tops of my milky white breasts.

I tugged at the second button of my shirt and smirked to myself as I bent over and unzipped my bag. I pulled out my dictionary along with my thong and I fake gasped as it fell to the floor.

Mr. Evans stood up abruptly and walked over to the door locking it. He turned back to me with a stern expression on his face.

"Natasha stand up please and come over to my desk," he ordered quietly.

I did as I was told, my thighs pressed against his desk as I bit my lip worriedly.

"Bend over Natasha," Mr. Evans said.

"What?" I asked worriedly.

"Bend over."

I gulped and bent over, my breasts pressed against the cool metal of his desk.

"Just as I thought.... the school dress code states that students must wear proper undergarments and the correct length skirt when they come to school, isn't that correct?" he asked rhetorically. He moved behind me and dropped my still wet thong on his desk right next to my face.

"Yes, sir," I whimpered in fear.

"I believe you are in violation of the dress code Natasha... you're a very bad girl," he tsked. His fingers skimmed along my bare ass.

"What are you going to do to me Mr. Evans," I sniffled tears streaking my face.

"It's Blake actually and I plan to punish you," he purred.

"You can't do this," I sobbed trying to make a break for the door.

Mr. Evans... Blake grabbed my arm jerking me roughly back to his desk. He bent me over and pressed my face to his desk.

"There is no one that can help you, everyone is gone for the night... so just take your punishment like a good little slut," he moaned as he thrust his hard on against my ass.

"Please don't," I cried.

I heard the zipper of his jeans and then suddenly he was inside me... deep ramming his cock against my cervix. He was so big it hurt.

My mind protested, but my body responded as his cock filled me and stretched my hole.

"That's it baby get wet for me, take my cock," he moaned pulling out of me only to spear me with his member in my already tender hole again. He smacked my ass with his knuckles leaving behind a stinging sensation.

I moaned before I could stop myself, my tight pussy squeezing around his cock even more.

"Mmm you like to be spanked don't you, you dirty little slut," he chuckled smacking me again harder this time.

I felt like such a slut enjoying this. Sure I'd always admired Mr. Evans... but I was a good girl, I didn't fuck random guys and I certainly didn't let anyone bend me over and take me like this. It turned me on and made me dripping wet even though I felt violated.

"You're such a little tease in that short skirt, I've wanted to pound your tight little pussy for months," he said digging his finger nails into my hips as he thrust so hard and so deep in me his cock rammed against my cervix.

"Oh, mmm harder," I moaned nearing an orgasm.

"You like that? Tell me how much you love my cock in your hole slut," he thrust harder and faster inside me.

"Mmm I love it, oh I'm going to cum," I moaned thrusting back into him. I collapsed against the desk as I came and Mr. Evans followed soon after his hot seed spraying inside me.

"Natasha have you ever had a cock in your firm little ass?" Mr. Evans asked his fingers sliding along my soaking wet slit and in my ass hole.

"No... um no I haven't," I answered my fear from before returning.

He rubbed the tip of his already hard again cock around my ass hole that he had lubed up with our combined cum.

He slapped my ass hard as he thrust his cock inside my hole. I felt torn as he slid all the way inside me. The pain was too much, but for some reason it also turned me on.

"Mmm so tight," he moaned pulling out only to push right back in harder and faster. He repeated this as his fingers slid inside my pussy and his thumb rubbed my clit.

"Oh Blake, mmmm that feels incredible," I gripped the desk as the intense pleasure over took me.

"Fuck," he groaned the hand that wasn't preoccupied painfully gripping my hip as he pounded into me.

We came together my cum soaking his fingers and his filling my ass hole like it had my pussy.

We both panted trying to catch our breath.

"I can't wait to break the dress code tomorrow," I bit my lip.

"No thong or bra next time," he winked.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • I Get Taught a Lesson

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds