• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Annabelle's Dilemma

Annabelle's Dilemma

12

Category: Nonconsent

Tags: anal, forced, humiliation, bondage, noncon, reluctance, BDSM, submission, spanking, blowjob

Warning: This story contains a graphic scene depicting pain.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are 18 years or older when in sexual situations.

*****

I hope Hunter comes back soon. I don't know what time it is.

I hope Hunter comes back soon. My husband's plane was supposed to land at 11 p.m.

I hope Hunter comes back soon. I'm cuffed to the head of our brass bed and I can't move my hands more than four inches.

I hope Hunter comes back soon. I'm naked, face down on my bed, and I can feel the welts on my ass from Hunter's belt , and I'd love to have some salve rubbed on them soon.

I hope Hunter comes back soon. I can still feel Hunter's cum running out of my ass and trickling down the inside of my thighs. I'd love to take a shower before my husband gets home.

I hope Hunter comes back soon. I'd like to take my dog collar off. It's starting to rub my neck raw.

How did I get myself in this mess?

Boredom, adventure, curiosity, and of course sexual gratification.

I can afford to be a bit introspective now because I'm cuffed to my bed and I really can't go anywhere. This whole mess started about a week ago.

I live in Coto De Caza, which is a fashionable bedroom community in Orange County, California. I grew up in a conservative family in Orange County, and have lived my whole life in Orange County. My father is a Republican and my husband is a Republican. We go to church every Sunday, although it's now more out of habit than anything else. I usually sit in the back pew and answer my e-mails that have piled up over the week. My husband Brayden Fletcher Lambert III, or Fletch, was also born and raised in Southern California. We met at USC and were married right out of college and raised two kids that are now in college. That's about as white bread as you can get. It's also about as boring as you can get.

My husband is now a partner in a local CPA firm, and travels at least two weeks out of the month. I used to be a graphic designer, but I gave that up 15 years ago to spend full time with the kids. When the kids were at home I didn't have two minutes to myself. Since they went to college, and with Fletch on the road, I've been bored out of my fucking mind for the last four years. I'm not fond of small talk, and I don't feel comfortable working a room at a cocktail party. I do like to read, but not 24/7. And TV? When's the last time you saw something really worthwhile? I'm not interested in all the political crap on TV. The world's going to hell, and I was so bored I actually didn't care.

For the past four years my lifeline to sanity was my next door neighbor Tara. She was equally bored, with her kids in college and her husband gone most of the time as well. We'd spend most days drinking coffee in one of our kitchens, and sometimes shopping. There were also a couple of great lunch spots in Laguna Beach we'd frequent and a few bars there as well. We also drank wine, a lot of it. We've really centered on Chardonnay, and we both prefer the more California full bodied style with lots of fruit and a good layer of oak. Fuck the people that insist on unoaked Chardonnays. I'd rather drink water.

But I digress, as the clock keeps ticking and Hunter isn't back. Shit, Fletch is a pretty trusting person but finding me handcuffed to our bed naked, with cum running out of my welt covered ass is going to be hard to explain away.

Anyway, back to Tara. She's really the wild one, if you can believe that. Tara is from Oklahoma, and apparently Sooners are a bit more uninhibited when it comes to sex. We talked about it a lot, and Tara was always the one to flirt with the guys at the bar. And with straight long black hair and MILF tits (we went bra shopping before - they're 36D's), she would have no trouble finding trouble. I'm no slouch either. At 42, I can still turn a head or two. When I was married I was a 34B, but I've gained about 10 or 15 pounds since my 20's and I now sport 34D's. I have gradually lightened my hair over time and I've transitioned to blonde. And Tara and I do know how to shop, and we do have a better budget than the younger ladies, so our outfits and our shoes do help make up for the passage of years.

But with all that said we didn't look for trouble. It was all talk and no action, but the flirting and attention did put a charge in our life when guys would buy us drinks at the bar. Simply put, we did love our husbands and we were just too chicken to face the consequences of stepping out.

About a week ago Tara dropped off my radar screen. She didn't return my phone calls or texts for a week solid. I did go over to her house, and she didn't answer the door. I wasn't sure if she was away or was ignoring me. Either way I was really pissed at her, and the progression of my messages over the week started at concerned and went to angry.

With Fletch out of town as usual, and without my sidekick, I basically fussed and fumed that week and went from bored to crazed. I stopped drinking coffee and started drinking wine starting at 10 a.m. At least it calmed my nerves as I counted down the days till Fletch was to arrive home from his latest business trip.

A couple days before Fletch was due back I was in my back yard gardening when I saw Tara opening her back door. Before I could call out to her I saw her step out of her house completely naked. My mouth was open but I wasn't able to form any words. She had on a dog collar and a leash was attached. She got on her knees on the porch and a man that was holding the other end of the leash was naked as well and sporting a very large erection. Tara started sucking his cock, and the man took his hands, put them behind Tara's head, and forcefully pulled her head toward his crotch until she had somehow swallowed his entire length. Even being almost 100 feet away, I could see a large stream of spit oozing out of Tara's mouth and hitting the floor of the porch. The man turned to look at me and waved. I realized I was staring at them and ran back into the house. My heart was racing. I sat down at my breakfast table and poured a large glass of wine and sucked it down quickly. I poured another glass and finished it before my heart started to slow down.

As I was at least starting to calm down, my phone went off indicating I just received a text. I was so startled I dropped my glass of wine on the floor and it shattered into a thousand pieces. Shaking, I spent the next ten minutes cleaning up the broken glass.

I figured the text was from Fletch, telling me the date and time he was coming home tomorrow. It wasn't Fletch. It was Tara. The text read "I'm sure you saw me on the porch. Call me."

No shit! I didn't even know what to say. We went from flirting with the local guys at the bar to naked blowjobs on your porch with a dog collar and leash? I picked up my phone and called her.

"Tara, Annabelle here. Are you OK?"

"Yes." I heard Tara's voice but she wasn't speaking in her normal conversational voice.

"I'm being serious here. Are you on drugs? Is this man holding you hostage?"

"No, I'm not on drugs and no he isn't holding me hostage." Still the same non-conversational tone.

"I know I saw this, but I didn't believe it. Were you on your knees blowing a guy on your porch?"

"I was. In fact blowing him was my idea. He just wanted me to stand out there."

"Get dressed, I'm coming over. And tell the guy that I'm dialing 911 on my phone and I will hit the send button if I don't see anything I don't like over there." I was mad and at the same time scared out of my mind. But I didn't want to blow the whistle yet. Tara did tell me she was doing this voluntarily, and I didn't want her husband to know if she didn't want him to. Please don't tell me this was fucked up. I went upstairs and put on a nice outfit and checked my make-up before I left. I don't know why I did it, but I did it. I did look good.

I walked and didn't run. I noticed that there was a pick-up truck in their driveway. It said "H&K Landscaping." I'm sure I'd seen the truck before, but Tara and Jeff are always having work done on their house so there's always some sort of service vehicle parked there. I also noticed that there was a pile of construction materials, including pavers, by the entrance to the side yard of the house.

I rang the doorbell. Tara answered in her sweats. She still had the dog collar on, but no leash. OK. This was fucked up. I held my phone, ready to connect with 911.

"Come in . . . Annabelle, please don't call 911. I'm really doing this because I want to. Let's go into the living room and I'll explain." This did sound more like the Tara I know, but I can't believe she is really doing this because she wants to.

I'm led from the entranceway to the living room on the left as you walk in the house Tara and I usually don't spend any time in the living room. It's nicely furnished. I took a seat in the loveseat and Tara sat in the couch. Before I could ask my first question a tall man walked into the living room. He was wearing Jeff's robe and probably his slippers. I'm pretty sure it was Jeff's robe because Tara bought it for him for his birthday last year and it was monogramed "JF." Unless this man has the same initials as Tara's husband, he's not only fucking his wife but wearing his clothes. He sat next to Tara.

"I'm Hunter." The man unleashed his 1000 watt smile. He had dark brown wavy hair, a swarthy complexion with a big dimple on his chin. He's was least 6'4" and it's clear he worked outside with his hands. He was very tan and had large calloused hands. Even sitting in Jeff's robe it's clear he had a chiseled physique. I wanted to call the police, but I also wanted him to open his robe.

I decided to play it tough. "I'm Annabelle. I've already dialed 911 and I'm ready to push the send button. Tell me why I shouldn't."

"Miss Annabelle, Tara and I are good friends. We are consenting adults, and she's consented to do what I tell her to do. I know she is married, and I know you are married."

I was a bit disarmed by his comment. I didn't have a snappy reply. "How do I know that you're telling me the truth?"

Hunter turned to Tara. "Slut, get your phone."

"Yes Sir," replied Tara as she left the room. I stared at Hunter, trying to look tough, but he could already see that he'd called my bluff. I tried to process why Tara was willingly being called a slut and why she was addressing him as Sir.

Tara returned with her phone in hand.

"Slut, dial your husband and give me the phone." Tara speed dialed her husband and handed the phone to Hunter. I could hear the phone starting to ring Jeff's phone. Hunter walked over to me and handed me the phone.

"Go ahead and tell Jeff that his wife was sucking my cock on their back porch."

I almost dropped the phone. I could hear Jeff answer on the fourth ring.

"Hey Tara!"

I was in the hot seat. I couldn't just hang up on him.

"Tara??"

"Oh hey Jeff, ummm, this is Annabelle."

"Oh hey Annabelle. Is there anything wrong? You're calling me on Tara's phone."

"Oh no. Annabelle's taking a shower right now and just asked me to call you to find out when you were coming back. She wasn't sure."

"Well, tell her to check her text messages. I told her this morning that my meeting is going over till tomorrow, so I won't be home till late tomorrow night." He sounded pretty irritated.

"I'm sorry," I told him in an apologetic tone. "I think Tara was a bit rushed this morning. She's taking a shower so we can make our one o'clock lunch. I'm sure she just missed your text."

"That's OK. I'm a bit stressed on this side. Just tell Tara I love her and I'll be home tomorrow night. See you!"

"Bye."

There was a pause, and then Hunter spoke first. "My Annabelle, you can be a pretty quick thinker and a smooth liar."

"Well, you convinced me Tara is doing this because she wants to. She's my best friend, and I'm not going to tell Jeff unless she wants me to. Tara, do you want me to tell Jeff?"

Tara leaned forward towards me and in a pleading voice said "Please no Annabelle. Jeff really shouldn't know. It would break his heart."

"I understand, but I don't," I told her in a somewhat scolding tone. "We always talked big but we love our husbands. I didn't think either of us was capable of stepping out on our husbands."

"I'll be truthful with you. I never intended to cheat on Jeff. I hired Hunter to build a retaining wall and to replace our patio. Hunter and his crew showed up last week to start the job. I invited him in to discuss the job, and the next thing I know he's dismissed his crew and is fucking me in my bed."

"Slut, you've left out a lot of details. You'll be punished later for that. Tell Annabelle that you intentionally dressed provocatively," said Hunter with an authoritative tone.

"Annabelle, my apologies for leaving out some key details. I did dress like a slut. I wore a top that I knew was two sizes too small so my nipples were sticking out. I also wore a short skirt that rode up to my ass when I sat down. I thought Hunter was cute and I wanted to show him how hot I was."

"And," said Hunter.

"And I accidently on purpose spilled my coffee on the table, and it got Hunter's shorts all wet."

"I simply called her out," said Hunter matter of factly. "I told Tara that she had intentionally dressed slutty and that she had also spilled her coffee on me on purpose. So when this happened I just pulled my shorts and boxers off so Tara could see what she really wanted to see. Isn't that right slut?"

"Yes Sir."

"And what was that slut?"

"It was your cock Sir."

"Show Annabelle what you did when you saw my cock."

Tara dropped to her knees and opened Hunter's robe. His cock, even flaccid, was impressive. Tara starting sucking on his cock and pumping the shaft with her hand. I was watching this with both horror and with fascination. Hunter's cock was erect within a minute, and had to be at least nine inches long and was thick enough to stretch Tara's mouth as it went down her throat.

Hunter looked at me with his piercing blue eyes and growled at me in a tone of voice that sent chills through my body. "Annabelle, you put on that outfit for me, didn't you. That's not the type of outfit you wear around the house." Tara was still working his cock as he was talking to me.

That took me aback. He noticed.

"No, I was just getting ready to go out," I lied.

"Annabelle, you're lying to me. I saw you in the yard and you were in your gardening clothes. Now you're wearing a silk blouse, a lacy bra that I can see through your blouse, and a skirt that's a bit too short . You also have on fresh make-up. Am I right?" The last three words were snarled, not spoken.

I felt about six inches tall. There really wasn't anything I could say. He had me. "You're right. I don't know why, but I wanted to look nice."

"And you do," said Hunter. "You look more than nice. You look better than the slut that is sucking my cock. You'd like to be here instead of her, wouldn't you?"

"No, I'm married. And I think that if Tara wants to do this, she's an adult. I'm disappointed in her." I said it with as much righteous indignation in my voice that I could muster. I was in fact highly aroused by what I was seeing and I would have gladly pushed Tara out of the way to suck his cock.

"That's fine. I'm going to fuck this slut now. You can watch or you can run home to your glass of wine and your cold bed." Hunter then grabbed Tara by the hair and pulled her so she was bent over the back of the sofa. I could see that Tara's pussy was glistening with her excitement. Hunter stood behind her and rammed his cock all the way into her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" was all that Tara could express.

I really wanted to get up and go home, but my butt didn't want to move. I watched. I could feel that my panties were getting wet as I was watching a real stud fuck my best friend. Hunter was putting on a show for me, fucking Tara so hard that she had to fight not to be pushed over the back of the couch. She pushed back into his thrusts and began screaming at the top of her lungs. I occasionally watched porn with Fletch, but nothing compared to the raw sexuality of Hunter's mating with Tara.

"Cum slut," said Hunter.

"Ohshit ohshit ohshit ohshit" Tara cried out as she came. Hunter followed by pushing hard into Tara, holding his position as he pumped his cum deep inside her. My entire body was tense, and it felt like my skin had been touched with an electric charge. Hunter withdrew, and his cum flowed freely down the back of Tara's legs and dripped onto the couch.

"Slut, tell Annabelle how much you loved this fucking."

"Master, it was the best fucking of my life."

"And how does it compare to your husband?"

"Master, I don't even remember what it felt like when he fucked me."

"Annabelle, I've been fucking this slut three or four times a day for the past week. I'll be expecting you here at 10 a.m. tomorrow, naked, at the back porch. If you're not here at exactly 10 a.m., I'm going to pack up all my work materials and leave both of you. And remember, if you come here you have to be prepared to do exactly what I tell you to do, without questions."

"Slut, is there anything you want to tell your friend before she leaves?"

"Annabelle, I beg you. Please be here tomorrow at 10. I can't get enough of Hunter's cock and I can't imagine what it would be like not to have it. Please come back!" Tara was actually crying when she was talking to me.

I left in a daze. Like my wine glass this morning, my life had been shattered into a thousand pieces. My relationship with my best friend was altered forever. I just lied to Tara's husband. Hunter propositioned me, and I'm seriously thinking about it. Why would I even think about it?

I went back to my house. I sat at my table and poured myself a glass of wine to think about it. I knew it was a big decision. The cons were easy. I would be cheating on my husband. He didn't deserve it. As far as I knew he was faithful to me. Our kids didn't deserve it. They, my extended family and my friends (except Tara) would be devastated if they found out. I would think less of myself as a person. Could I really look myself in the mirror if I went to Tara's house tomorrow morning? Am I really a slut?

Well, there were pros to all of this. First, my friend Tara would be eternally grateful to me. Second, I wouldn't be in this alone. Tara would be with me down into this apparent pit of sexual depravity. Third, I was fucking bored, and I saw no end to it. I'm probably going to end up an alcoholic and my life will be shit anyway. I'm already drinking in the morning. Let's be honest, normal people don't have two glasses of wine before lunch. And Annabelle, where's your sense of adventure? Did the twenty years of suburbia beat the life out of you? What would this "alternate" lifestyle be like? I have no idea and I kind of want to find out. And the biggest reason to do it. It would be (apparently) the best fucking sex of my life. So good that Tara (a person I do trust) would be willing to throw everything away for it. You only live once Annabelle. Will you always regret walking away when complete sexual fulfillment was right next door? And ask yourself, did you feel truly alive when you were watching Hunter fuck the daylights out of your best friend. That was a resounding yes.

I'm now going to rationalize this. And I know this is the way that half the marriages end in divorce. I'm going to tell myself that I can turn back. I can go to Tara's tomorrow morning just to see what it's like and then I can quit if I want to. I can know what it's like and then have my life back. (As I lay here handcuffed to my bed with cum running out of my ass, I know that I lied to myself and that I made myself believe the lie because I am, deep down inside, weak, and the promise of sexual fulfillment was, and is, too strong a draw for me).

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Annabelle's Dilemma

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds