• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Muslim Cuckolds Do Exist

Black Muslim Cuckolds Do Exist

"You lucked out when you came to me, Khaled, I am a unicorn, my dear, a black Muslim dominatrix who actually likes to cuckold black Muslim men," Amjad Mohamedou/Mistress Amjad said with a smirk, as she snapped the chastity device on Khaled Diouf's big ole Senegalese dick. Time for this foreign stud to find out exactly how strong and absolutely dominant the black Muslim women of America could be...

Standing there with her hands on her hips, the five-foot-ten, busty, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, mahogany-hued Mauritanian-American Muslim dominatrix cut an imposing figure, and she damn well knew it. Mistress Amjad has dominated lots of men and a few women in her heyday, but tonight in her dungeon/basement, she was entertaining a special guest. Tonight was indeed a special occasion. For Mistress Amjad was about to cuckold a black Muslim man for the first time...

Khaled Diouf looked positively cowed by Mistress Amjad's statement, much to the lovely, bossy and vivacious Mauritanian-born Muslim dominatrix's absolute delight. The six-foot-tall, lean and athletic, chocolate-hued Senegalese-American Muslim brother looked at his dick, ensnared in the chastity device, and sighed. For ages, he'd been fantasizing about this very scenario. At last he was about to experience the other side of cuckolding...

A few months ago, Khaled Diouf went to a swingers party in the City of Las Vegas, Nevada, and had himself a great time. One of the couples in attendance at said party, Lucille Azaria and her husband Lionel, a pair of wealthy Jewish-American real estate entrepreneurs seemed quite taken with the tall, handsome brother with the swinging dick, and spent all night hanging onto his every word...

As pillars of the Jewish community of Nevada, the Azarias certainly made for an interesting couple, alright. Khaled was pleasantly surprised by how freaky and open-minded some white Americans could be when it came to sexuality and race. Lionel Azaria stood five-foot-nine, a bit chubby and balding, with dark brown hair streaked with gray, alabaster skin and lively green eyes. A very youthful fifty-four, and an adventurous sort, that's Lionel Azaria in a nutshell...

Lionel's lovely wife Lucille Tartaglia-Azaria could indeed be considered to be his polar opposite. Five feet eleven inches tall, curvy and sexy, with light bronze skin, long curly dark brown hair and light brown eyes, the Italian-American gal had a booty that wouldn't quit. Seriously, Lucille Tartaglia-Azaria had an ass that both reality television icon and socialite Kim Kardashian and tennis legend Serena Williams would envy. Khaled spent much of the night admiring that ass, much to Lucille's delight...and Lionel's, apparently.

"I love watching my wife with black men, especially the Muslim ones," Lionel Azaria said to a smiling Khaled, as Lucille knelt before the young brother, who sat on the couch, in the Azaria living room. Grinning, Lucille unzipped Khaled's pants, freeing his long and thick dark dick. Lucille sniffed Khaled's dick, and then gently pulled back the foreskin to give his dick head a long lick. Satisfied, the foxy Jewish MILF looked at Khaled and grinned...

"I like the way you taste, Mr. Diouf," Lucille said with a wink, and Khaled smiled and nodded. Just like that, Lucille began sucking his dick like her life depended on it. Khaled leaned back and relaxed as Lucille sucked his dick and gently massaged his balls. The Senegalese brother couldn't believe his luck. Ever since he moved from his hometown of Bayar, Senegal, to Las Vegas, life had been a roller coaster ride for him. The local ladies couldn't get enough of him...

"Hmm, you're good," Khaled said, smiling as Lucille deep-throated his dick. Sitting on the couch opposite the two of them, Lucille's husband Lionel pulled his pale dick out of his pants and masturbated, seemingly very turned on by the sight of his wife getting it on with another man, and a black Muslim man at that. Apparently, there were lots of people with the same fetish in the United States of America, and that suited Khaled Diouf just fine, come to think of it...

"You got no idea, stud," Lucille paused to say, and she began fingering Khaled's ass while sucking his dick. A bit surprised by that, Khaled nevertheless rolled with it because he's that kind of freaky brother. When Lucille got him hard as a rock, the Senegalese stud sighed in pleasure. Grinning at the foxy MILF, Khaled licked his lips. Time to get the party started...

"Let me get at that fine Mediterranean ass," Khaled said, and a smiling Lucille got on all fours, exposing that big, round and oh-so tempting, fine piece of Italian-American Jewish booty of hers. Sliding two fingers into Lucille's already wet pussy, Khaled sniffed her ass. Spreading her thick ass cheeks wide open, Khaled slid his tongue into her asshole, and Lucille sighed in pleasure. The feel of Khaled's tongue in her ass drove her nuts, and she couldn't get enough of it...

"Hmm, eat that ass, sexy man," Lucille whispered, moaning in pleasure as Khaled slapped her ass while working his tongue up her asshole. She looked up for a moment and saw her husband Lionel masturbating furiously as he watched her interactions with Khaled. After Khaled finished eating Lucille's ass, he rolled a condom on his big ole dick and then pressed it against her pussy. Without further ado, he thrust forward, and penetrated her.

"Yeah, man, fuck her good," Lionel Azaria hollered from the couch, and the chubby realtor pinched his nipples with one hand and stroked his cock with the other, apparently transfixed by the sight of Khaled Diouf fucking the hell out of his wife Lucille. Emboldened, the young Senegalese Muslim stud slapped Lucille's big bronzed ass and pulled her long, dark hair while slamming his dick into her pussy. Lucille squealed in delight as Khaled fucked her roughly, just the way she liked it...

"Your big Italian booty likes black Muslim dick, eh?" Khaled taunted, slapping Lucille's ass and watching it jiggle under the force of his thrusts. Switching things up, Khaled lubricated Lucille's asshole, and then pressed his dick against her backdoor. Slowly but surely, the Senegalese stud worked his long, dark dick up her butt hole. Lucille's passionate screams changed in tune as Khaled began to fuck her up the ass...

"Yeah, stud, I'm going to fart on your dick," Lucille said tauntingly, and a second later, Khaled winced as the big-booty Italian Jewish MILF squeezed her ass cheeks, which had the effect of ensnaring his dick like a vise. Khaled grinned as Lucille farted on his dick, and he resumed fucking her in the butt, sliding his dick even deeper into her asshole. And he didn't let up until a squealing Lucille begged him for mercy...

"Khaled, stop daydreaming!" Mistress Amjad's sharp voice intoned, and the young Senegalese Muslim blinked in surprise, snatched out of his lustful trip down memory lane. After his encounter with Lucille and Lionel Azaria, Khaled became curious about swinging and cuckolding. Banging lots of freaky white women in front of their white husbands turned Khaled on, for he loved playing the Bull for these couples. Still, he also became curious about the other side of cuckolding, which brought him to Mistress Amjad's lair...

"Yes ma'am," Khaled replied, and Mistress Amjad smiled. The busty African-American dominatrix snapped her fingers, and a masculine figure emerged from the dungeon/basement's shadows. Khaled blinked as a chubby, vaguely familiar man stepped forward. Surprised filled the Senegalese Muslim stud's face as he recognized Lionel Azaria, the cuckold husband whose wife he fucked a while ago.

"I see you and Lionel know each other, well, he and his wife Lucille are both former subs of mine, and tonight, he is my Bull and you are my cuckold," Mistress Amjad said, matter-of-factly, to the shocked Khaled. Lionel smiled at Khaled, and just like that, Mistress Amjad led her white Bull and her black cuckold into a sensual reverse interracial cuckolding experience...

"Turnabout is fair play," Lionel said, smiling as Mistress Amjad grabbed his pale dick and stroked it while looking at Khaled. The sultry dominatrix began sucking the Bull's cock while the black cuckold looked on. Khaled watched, amazed, as the dark-skinned, curvy black female dominant sucked the Bull's pale cock, and in spite of himself, he was turned on. This was definitely unlike anything the Senegalese Muslim stud had ever seen or experienced before...

"I love the taste of white cock," Mistress Amjad paused to say, smirking at Khaled, whose big black dick was locked in chastity, as she sucked on Lionel's cock. Once she got her Bull good and hard, Mistress Amjad fingered her wet, hairy pussy. Time for some actual fucking. The foxy black Muslim dominatrix got on all fours and Lionel positioned himself behind her. Smacking Mistress Amjad's big black booty, Lionel grinned and put on a condom, then eased himself into her.

"I like fucking black Muslim women with my big Jewish cock while a black Muslim man watches us," Lionel said, smiling at Khaled, as he gripped Mistress Amjad's wide hips as he thrust into her, burying his cock deep inside her pussy. Mistress Amjad squealed in delight as Lionel the Bull fucked her pussy and smacked her big black ass. Gripping Mistress Amjad's long dark hair, Lionel yanked her head back while fucking her. He fucked her good and made her scream, all while Khaled watched...

"Fuck, I'm turned on by this shit, fuck her good, Lionel," Khaled heard himself blurt out, and Lionel grinned and slapped Mistress Amjad's big Mauritanian booty as he continued fucking her. After fucking her real good for a while, Lionel came and pulled out of her snatch. Mistress Amjad smiled happily, feeling pleasurably sore after the good fucking Lionel the Bull just gave her. Khaled watched the two of them, a weird smile on his handsome face...

"You look thirsty, Khaled, my dude, would you care for a stiff drink?" Lionel asked, grinning, as he waved his dick at Khaled. Mistress Amjad looked at Khaled and grinned naughtily, then nodded. Khaled came over and made himself useful. The Senegalese Muslim stud grabbed Lionel's dick and began sucking on it with gusto. Mistress Amjad looked on, amazed, as she watched a young black dude sucking a big white cock. Both disturbed and turned on by what she saw, the Mauritanian Muslim dominatrix began fingering her wet pussy...

"Lionel, I want to watch you fuck Khaled in his tight black ass," Mistress Amjad said, and Lionel and Khaled shot her a look. Both men were stunned by what the black dominatrix just said to them. This wasn't part of the plan. Indeed, Lionel was enjoying having his dick sucked by Khaled and was looking forward to fucking Mistress Amjad some more. The Bull looked at the cuckold, and the two men exchanged a dubious smile...

"Go for it," Khaled said, as he got on all fours, and Mistress Amjad laughed, knowing she'd been right about the Senegalese Muslim stud all along. Like a lot of black Muslim guys, Khaled seemed very virile and very straight but he was actually bisexual and probably liked dick as much as he liked pussy, though he put a good front. Lionel nodded at her and got behind Khaled, and Mistress Amjad handed him condoms and lube. Time to get the party started for real...

"Always wanted to fuck a sexy black male ass," Lionel said, as he pressed his cock against Khaled's ass. Mistress Amjad came over and spread Khaled's ass cheeks wide open, then added more lubricant. A lot of black women, especially the ones from the Islamic world, are disgusted by black male bisexuality and abhor dealing with bisexual black men for sex and romance.

Mistress Amjad was the exception to that rule, in more ways than one. Nothing turned the Mauritanian Muslim dominatrix on more than male to male action, and she preferred dealing with bisexual men in her personal life. Watching Lionel's thick white cock slide into Khaled's tight black ass, Mistress Amjad pinched her nipples with one hand and fingered her wet pussy with the other. This was so damn hot she felt like she was ready to cum...

"Oh fuck, that cock is huge," Khaled moaned, and Lionel gripped his hips and worked his cock up the black stud's butt hole while Mistress Amjad looked on, her fingers toying with her wet pussy. Khaled's tight asshole gripped Lionel's dick even tighter than Mistress Amjad's pussy did earlier, and the Bull loved every moment of it. He fucked the other man with gusto, filling his ass with his cock. Lionel pumped his cock up Khaled's butt and didn't let up until Khaled said he had enough...

"Fellas, I think we made history tonight," Mistress Amjad said with a smile as she looked at Khaled Diouf and Lionel Azaria. The black Muslim stud and the freaky Jewish dude looked at her, then at each other. Both men exchanged a grin. They'd just come out of the showers, after a particularly fun and vigorous session and felt refreshed and happy. Mistress Amjad sent them on their way, and then retired for the night. All is well that ends well...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Muslim Cuckolds Do Exist

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds