• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • April's New Curves

April's New Curves

April woke up with the warmth of the sun on her face. A smile touched her lips a few seconds before she opened her eyes. Her room with bathed with the warmth and brightness of the morning sun. Spring was finally here! It had been a long and cold winter, followed by wet and dreary March and April, but it was finally warm and sunny.

April excitedly jumped out of bed and opened her window. The air was still a bit nippy, but she didn't care. The sky was blue without a single cloud in sight. She gave a happy shout out the window like a crazy person then bounced over to her closet.

She was sick of the all thick sweaters she had to wear for the last months. She went to the back of her closet and pulled out her summer clothes. She found a cute outfit and changed into the denim shorts and pink tank top.

Checking herself out in her full-length mirror, she couldn't help but let out an amazed "Whoa!" When did her breasts grow that much? Her previously loose tank top was stretched to its limits across her new bust. She knew she had outgrown her old bras but didn't bother buying new ones, as she kept outgrowing them so fast and bras aren't cheap. She just hid herself under baggy sweaters and sweatshirts since last autumn.

She turned this way and that to view her boobs from different angles, and her eyes widened when she saw the side view. They stuck out so far from her chest! They were large, round, and perky. Even without a bra, they had no sag to them. Was she so oblivious to her own body or did they just pop up overnight? In comparison, her waist looked tiny, and it seemed like her ass got rounder as well. She had heard that boobs can still grow even when women reach their early 20s, but she hadn't really believed it. It must be true, as hers grew so much at 18 years of age.

She went downstairs as she wondered what her new bra size was. She debated whether she should buy new bras now or wait awhile to be sure that they have finished growing. She went around the house, opening all the windows to let the fresh, spring air in. It made the house cool. Goosebumps spread all over her arms and legs, and her nipples became hard and pushed out against her top. She rubbed her arms but didn't close any windows.

April went to the kitchen started making pancakes for breakfast. She lived with her dad and brother, Jay. Her mother passed away when she was just a toddler, and April held no memories of her. April, Jay, and her father share the household chores equally, and it was her weekend to cook and clean. Jay was often out of the house, as he had to commute to the local college for school and had a job and a girlfriend.

As she stood at the counter, mixing pancake batter, she heard her someone come into the kitchen. April spun around. "Good morning, daddy!" she greeted her father, then bounced over to him to give him a kiss on the cheek. She realized that he was holding himself rigid and had the strangest expression on his face: shock and something else. When she saw that he was looking at her chest, her face reddened and she turned back to preparing breakfast.

"I'm making pancakes. Hope that's okay."

"That's," he swallowed hard, "...fine."

She sneaked a glance at him over her shoulder and saw that his eyes were roving over every one of her new curves, and her nipples got even harder. She had always thought that her father was handsome. Unlike most of her friends' dads, hers was tall, muscular, and had all of his hair. However, she had never thought that her own father would look at her in this way. Instead of the idea repulsing her, she found her heart thumping with excitement.

She rummaged through the drawer for the spatula, then saw that it was still in the dishwasher. She bent down to retrieve it from the back, not realizing that her ass stuck up in the air, and heard her father make a strangled-like sound. She stood and turned to him, "What was that?"

"Nothing," he mumbled and went to sit at the kitchen table to read the newspaper.

She shrugged and turned back to the stove. When she was done, she set down a plate stacked with pancakes in front of her dad, and his eyes were glued to the V of her neckline that revealed her cleavage. As they ate their breakfast, April saw that her dad often snuck glances at her tits. She pretended that she didn't notice and kept eating. She debated changing to a less revealing top after but decided against it. She liked that he looked at her.

"Are you going out today?" she asked her father.

"No, baby, I have work to do. I'm going to stay home all day."

"Okay, me too."

After breakfast, she cleaned up in the kitchen then went on to do her chores. She swept and mopped the floor, picked up the clutter in the living room, did the laundry, and even washed the windows. She figured that it was spring cleaning time. As she always does, she listened to music on headphones as she worked, dancing along to the tunes.

Her dad was on his laptop the whole time, but she could feel him watching her as she moved around the house. Her body bounced around as she danced. She could feel her dad's eyes on her tits as they jiggled and swayed. Her nipples remained hard, and she could feel her panties getting damp.

When she was done with the inside of the house, she went to work on the garden in the backyard. She loved being in the sun so much that she laid out in it after she was done her weeding. She did her schoolwork and texted her friends as she sunbathed. She didn't know if her dad was watching her from any of the windows, but she hoped that he was.

They had a late breakfast, so they had skipped lunch. For dinner, she grilled steaks on the barbecue and made a salad. She wanted to eat out on the patio, but the sun was setting and it became much chillier. She had to close most of the windows, and they ate inside. When they were done eating and were gathering up the dishes, the back of her dad's hand brushed against her nipple.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" he apologized.

"It's okay, daddy." She wanted to moan. It had felt so good! Just a light brush of his hand and she felt all tingly all over.

After she finished with the dishes, she took a hot shower. Tossing her pyjamas into the hamper, she took out her nightgown. Like her top, the material also stretched tightly across her boobs. It used to fall to her knees, but her bigger tits made the hem ride up to mid-thigh. She went down to the living room to watch TV with her dad. She saw that he eyed her nightgown appreciatively. He was drinking a beer and offered her one.

"Really? You'd let me drink beer?"

"It'll be our little secret," he winked at her.

She liked the taste of beer, having snuck a few sips here and there in the past, but he had never let her drink it before. Happily, she grabbed a beer and took a swig.

"Why don't you sit on my lap like you used to?" her father offered.

"Okay," she climbed onto his lap and sat on it sideways. Her nightgown had rode up and she felt the material of her dad's sweatpants underneath her bare legs. She paid no attention to the television, only to her beer and to her heightened awareness of being so close to her dad. She felt like there was something hard against her hip, but she wasn't sure.

She had two bottles before she felt woozy. She relaxed her weight against her father's body and put her head on his shoulder. She arched her back a bit to push her tits into his chest.

"Daddy, I'm sleepy," she said as she closed her eyes.

She didn't fall asleep, but her lightheadedness didn't allow her to do much other than to lie there against her father.

"Baby?" he moved his shoulder a little to nudge her head to see if she would respond. She didn't. She felt his hand on the inner part of her knee gently pull her legs apart. Then his hand slowly skim up her thighs. She forced herself to remain limp in his arms, forced her breath to remain steady even though she wanted to pant and spread her legs wide. She didn't dare move, in case he would stop.

His hand moving slowly up her leg was so exciting! She wanted it to move faster: the wait was excruciating! Her skin felt electrified where he touched it. Finally, he reached the apex of her thighs, and his fingertips brushed against her panty-covered crotch. He went around her panties to find her moist slit. Slowly, he slid a finger in... then another. A small whimper escaped her lips, but he was too focused to hear her.

He couldn't believe how tight she felt! Her tight, little pussy was squeezing the hell out of just two fingers. He stroked his fingers in and out of her, and her juices poured out of her. Feeling her tight, hot, wet pussy made him so hard. She started squirming in his lap, but he just held onto her and ground his erection against her ass.

Quicker and quicker, his fingers went in and out of her. Her juices soaked through her panties and left a wet spot on his pants. His fingers found her clit and pinched and stroked it until she was bucking and writhing.

"Ahhh... ahhh... ahhh!!" She cried out as she came. It was such a turn on to have his innocent, little girl cum on his lap, grinding her ass back against him.

She gave up all pretence of sleeping as she caught her breath. "Daddy?" Her voice was hesitant, uncertain.

He must've heard the trace of fear in her voice, so he lifted his head. "Shh, baby. I'll take care of you," he reassured her as he rained kisses all over her face: her cheeks, her eyelids, her forehead. He lightly kissed her mouth at first, then let the kiss deepen. Her stomach did flip flops when she felt his tongue enter her mouth. She loved kissing her daddy. It felt so exciting to feel his tongue stroke hers.

She felt his hand grab her hip then her ass. After giving her ass cheek a few squeezes, his hand continued upwards to her arms. He stroked her arm up and down then went up to the strap of her nightgown and pulled it down her shoulder to bare her right breast. She heard him draw in his breath when he saw the naked globe. Lightly, he covered her boob with his hand. Then he applied more and more pressure as he massaged and squeezed her tit.

She gasped and moaned in response. She didn't know it could feel like this. It was nothing when she touched her own breast, but when her daddy did it, it was so arousing, so exciting. She arched her back to press her boob against his hand, willing him to continue. He didn't disappoint her. He stroked and pinched her rubbery nipple until it got so hard and distended.

He repositioned them so that she was lying down on the couch, and he pulled down her other strap to bare her other breast. Then he leaned down to take her nipple into his mouth, to suckle at her breasts. She could hardly stand it. She cried out in pleasure, her hips started rolling in circles involuntarily.

She opened her eyes to a slit, and the sight of her father sucking on her nipples made her soaked panties even wetter. Even though she had secretly wanted this, she never imagined that this could happen. His hand continue to knead her other boob. His large hand could barely cover her even larger breast.

"Does this feel good, baby?" her father asked.

"Yes, daddy. It feels soooo good," she purred. "I love you, daddy."

"I love you, too, sweetie."

He stripped off her nightgown and panties. His eyes darken with desire, as his eyes roamed all over her nude body. April wanted to cover her body with her hands, as no one has seen her naked before, but she fought to keep her hands at her sides, trusting her dad instead.

"Your breasts are beautiful, and you've got the prettiest pussy I've ever seen." To her disbelief, he swooped down and put his mouth over her pussy. He licked her wet slit, and she was so surprised, her hips almost shot up off the couch. He held her hips to keep her still, as he ran his tongue all over her tender folds. He drank up her moisture and thrust his tongue up her pussy: in and out, in and out, tongue-fucking her.

"Ohhhh... Oh, my God! Daddy, lick me! It feels so good. Yes, yes, YES!"

His tongue moved up to her clit where he stroked and licked, then he wrapped his lips around it and sucked on her little pearl. He fingered her cunt with one hand, while his other never stopped squeezing her breast. She felt an explosion of pleasure as her body became wracked with spasms. Waves and waves of throbbing gratification washed over her. Her juices gushed out from her pussy as she came.

"Oh, daddy!"

He lifted his head to look at her heaving breasts and heavy-lidded eyes. "You're beautiful, my darling April." He groaned and quickly stripped off his clothing. "I can't wait any longer," he hurriedly pulled down his pants and boxers at the same time and removed them completely. His dick was hard and standing straight up.

Her eyes widened. "Your thing is so big!"

"Call it a cock," he instructed, "or a dick."

"Are you going to put your cock inside of me, daddy?"

"Yes, baby. It's called fucking. I'm going to fuck you with my cock. Is that what you want?"

"Yes, please! Please fuck me with your big cock!" April laid back and spread her legs wide apart. He took his dick in his hand and guided it towards her sopping wet cunt. He slowly entered her, inch by inch, and she felt more stretched than she ever thought possible. Even though she was extremely wet, he had to enter her slowly as she was so tight. She felt a sharp pain that quickly became a dull throbbing. She was disappointed, as it felt so good until that point. She had thought that it would be good the whole way through.

When he entered her completely, he paused to give her a moment to get used to him. Then he slowly pulled out all the way, then plunged in entirely again. They both groaned. He started fucking her slowly. To her surprise, the pleasure returned and increased with each thrust of his cock. He filled her up and stretched her out in a way that made her moan and beg for more.

"Oh, daddy! Ahhh... ahhh... I love being fucked by your cock! Uunnhh!... It feels so good inside of me. Ahhh... ahhh... yes! Fuck my tight pussy with your big cock!"

Hearing the dirty talk from his little girl's mouth aroused him immeasurably more. He started fucking her hard and fast, to her delight. He loved watching her big tits bounced and jiggle to his thrusts.

"Yes! Yes! Daddy! I love it!" She started moving her hips to fuck him back. His baby girl was a natural at fucking.

She felt like she was in another world, or that her body ceased to exist except for the wonderful sensations in her pussy. She had no idea that it could feel this way. Whenever her dad would change angles or thrust in even deeper, she would feel even more pleasure and her cunt would clench in response. He would then feel her squeezing his cock even tighter, and he would groan.

"Baby, I'm going to cum," he grabbed her hips and pulled them up onto his kneeling thighs, then he drove his cock down hard into her tender pussy, pistoning in and out of her.

"Oh! It's happening again!" April felt the now-familiar sensations begin at her loins then wash all over her body as she felt her third orgasm. ""Oohhhhh... oohhhh...yes! YES! I'm cumming!"

Her father shuddered, thrusted a few more times into her, then collapse onto her body. She put her arms around him, enjoying his heavy weight on her.

When he caught his breath, he shifted his weight to the side, then started kissing her tenderly as he gently massaged her breasts. She found that she really enjoyed this closeness.

"I love you, daddy."

"I love you, too, baby. That was perfect, and you are perfect." Warmth filled her to hear those words from him.

He picked her up in his arms and carried her up the stairs, both of them still stark naked. He didn't put her down until he got to the shower in his en suite bathroom, where he turned on the hot water and proceeded to wash her entire body.

When he finished, she reached up to wrap her arms around her daddy's neck, her wet breasts rubbed against his chest. He groaned with desire and leaned down to kiss her passionately on the mouth, his hands roamed all over her slippery body. Abruptly, he stopped and turned off the water. He got towels to dry them both off then led her to his bed. He sat on the edge of it guided her to her knees in front of him.

"Take my cock in your hands," he commanded.

She felt shy but also excited at his words. She wrapped her tiny hands around her father's impressive penis. She liked the texture: the skin was warm and silky soft but when she stroked it, she could feel the hard strength beneath her fingers. She stared in amazement when it got even harder and bigger from her ministrations. He covered her hands with his and showed her the firmness and pace that he liked, as he helped her jack him off. Then he let go.

"Now, kiss it." She obeyed and rained little kisses all over the surface of the shaft, especially the tip, which she was fascinated with.

Her daddy groaned; she liked that she is able to elicit that sound of need from him. "Now, lick it." She lapped at his cock with her tongue, starting with the tip and ending with the balls. She took bolder and bolder licks, sticking her tongue out further and licking him from base to tip.

"Now, take it into your mouth and suck." He took ahold of the back of her head and plunged into her hot, wet mouth. He groaned again, "That feels so good... Suck harder... yes!" He guided her head up and down his cock but let go when she got the hang of it.

She looked so hot with his cock in her mouth, kneeling there naked with her big tits resting on his thighs and being pushed up. He couldn't resist and starting groping her tits as she sucked his cock. Her young flesh was so resilient in his hands when he squeezed her. Her magnificent breasts in his hands and her hot mouth on his dick was too much for him. "Yes... yes... I'm cumming!" He cried out as he spurted down her throat. "Swallow it!" He ordered. She swallowed as fast as she could, but there was so much, some of it dribbled out the side of her mouth.

The sight was such a turn on for him that he remained hard. He threw her up on the bed, so that she landed on her hands and knees, and he drove into her tight pussy from behind. She cried out as he pumped into her wet slit. "You're mine! Your little cunt is mine!"

She gripped the sheets with both hands as her father pounded her tender pussy. She threw her head back in response to his powerful thrusts. "Yes! Yes, Daddy! I belong to you!"

He held onto her shapely hips, as he fucked her long and hard. He looked over to the mirror on the back of the closet door and saw the side view of the fucking. Her large tits swung heavily below her, bouncing along to his humping. The room was filled with the squishy sounds of her wet cunt being continuously impaled. She was so wet, her juices started running down her legs.

"I love it, daddy! Fuck meeeee!" She squealed as he changed the angle and sawed at her G spot. She started babbling and speaking in tongues when she felt the sudden increase in pleasurable sensations. He grabbed her hair and pulled it back, enjoying the sight of her back arching more. Her ass also came up to meet his dick with each thrust.

"Daddy...! Daddy...! I'm cumming." She started spasming all around his cock. He groaned as he felt her cunt clench and milk his dick, which was too much for him. He fucked her in quick, hard, little strokes as he came with her. His hard strokes felt so good to her that it made her cum harder. Then they collapsed together into bed.

This was my first incest/taboo story, which I'm kinda nervous about. I hope you all enjoyed it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • April's New Curves

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds