• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Wilderness Hike

Wilderness Hike

12

Fresh thin blades of grass poked from beneath the brown leaves matted by winter. Umber buds split open as the suns full power beamed to the forest floor. Not held back by the trees bare branches. I strode along. The warmth of the sun heated my shoulders as I walked alone through the spring time woods. I started to ascend a small hill. The landscape covered in last year's leftover vegetation and boulders of various sizes and shapes. All rounded by the ice and time that interned them here long ago. The contents of the pack sack shifted as I made my way around the black berry canes that shot up from various crevasses between the rocks. I stopped half way up the ridge. Leaning against one of the large boulders. Unsnapping the strap that fell just below my breasts I swung the gray and orange pack off my shoulders. I took a large green thermos of water from inside. A rolled up black and red wool blanket wrapped around it. Taking a long drink I peered around the forest. The rock I had leaned against was covered in a dark jade green moss. It was dry and soft on my palms as I ran my hand across. I carefully tucked the thermos back inside. Making sure not to disturb the toys that were tucked away. All the dirty patches of snow were gone but some shaded areas were still dark and damp as the frost wriggled free from the earth below.

The map he had sent was also hidden in a side pocket. I had studied it carefully and didn't need to look at it further. I continued to climb. As I reached the crest of the ridge I looked down to the east and saw the clearing near a small lake. A wind fall had blown over some large trees and left an opening along the lakes edge. I carefully descended through the rocks and boulders until I could see the opening of the clearing through the trees ahead. I gazed around looking for signs that other people had been here. The large trees that had been tipped over were hauled away at some point. The skidder trail was there but had started to grow in. Large flecks of blonde dry dead elm covered the leaves. Overhead a wood pecker was the only one hard at work out here as he scavenged for grubs. Out in the clearing I saw a bright white piece of paper attached to a sapling. I cautiously made my way to it. It was an unseasonably warm day. In the 70's but it felt hot even with my gray tank top and thin tan hiking pants. I reached the center of the clearing. Pulling the fine cotton thread from the sapling and opening the letter. Its typed characters harsh against the white back drop:

(You were made to be here this day with me. Be a good girl. Head straight east. You will find a large fallen branch and a big flat rock right next to each other. Go straight there.)

A deep anxiety started to well up within me. Hot and sharp as it crept into my throat. I tucked the note in a side pocket in the pack and started to walk. I scanned the woods around me. Bright blue sky reflected off the flat lake to my left. An endless sea of branches surrounded me the rest of the way around. I searched for him. Some sign where he might be hiding just watching me out there. But I could see none. No clouds and no wind as I moved quietly through this place. I surveyed ahead. The boulders were fewer in number and the woods had opened up. The trees much larger and older. Hardly any undergrowth grew beneath these dormant giants. During the summers all the light blocked out by the consuming canopy above. In the distance I could see a large branch that was broken off and perched just above the ground. Another little white flag sat lifeless atop a twig from the branch. I strode quickly over to it.

The branch was from a large maple that had fallen from far above. It landed and wedged itself between twin basswood trees. Behind it was a large flat boulder almost completely buried on all sides. Instead of clambering over the waist high branch I walked around the basswoods. Once around I could see the leaves had been disturbed from someone walking around the spot multiple times. The twig bent off and the paper jammed through its corner. I plucked it away and opened it. The hand written note read:

(You move so smoothly through the woods. I have loved watching you do as I say. Now lay out your blanket. Arrange your toys. Take off all your clothes. Lay them off to the side. Sit down and put on your blindfold. Wait.)

I swung off the pack and started to fold the letter. The characters led me to imagine his strong fingers scribbling away hurriedly leaving it here anonymously. I shoved the note inside next to the other. I followed the disturbed leaves around me and tried to determine what direction he had gone. I couldn't tell so quickly I unpacked the blanket. Grabbing the corners and gently tossing it into the air. The fabric settling over the mossy surface of the burnished red stone. Fixing the corners that folded under. I unpacked the vibrator, cuffs, nipple clamps and the blind fold setting them out neatly. I stood pulling off my gray cotton tank top. Hooking my fingers along the sides of the turquoise sports bra I drew them away simultaneously. The sun felt taboo striking against my skin and I folded them and discarded on the pack I had set to the side. I slipped my Merrel shoes off and unbuttoned my pants, hooking my teal string bikinis with my thumbs. Wiggly out of them and folding them together. Tossing them down onto the pile I took a few steps back and rested down onto the blanket.

The black and red wool fabric felt toasty against my bottom. I took a thin hair tie from my wrist and gathered my hair into a pony. I took the blindfold and put it over my face. Adjusting it at the bridge of my nose so it was comfortable. I sat Indian style with my elbows rested against my thighs for a while. I listened to the noise around me. Mostly chirps and flutters of birds looking for new mates. My mind wandering back to earlier this morning sitting in my truck at the sign to the access road. I looked through the bag and at the map one more time. Making sure I had everything. His email came late the afternoon before. I knew I wanted to give myself to him and felt anxious about what waited for me out there in the woods. I watched the clock and waited patiently until 10:00 as he had instructed. A rustling in the woods brought me back and I perked up listening intently. It sounded like it was behind and I sat up straight. Straining to make out where it was. The sound drifted away down toward the lake. I stretched my legs out in front of me. Reached my arms out behind me resting the weight of my upper body onto my palms. I let my head sink between my scrunched shoulder blades. The smooth black leather of the blindfold warmed by the sun. My eyelids brushed gently against the inside. The feeling sent me into a trance. When I was young, right at bed time I would become anxious. The crisp blanket cool against my skin. The black of the room discomforting, I would tuck my head into a pocket I had made with the comforter around my face. The only sound being my eyelashes brushing against the fabric. I rubbed my feet together in anxiety. Trying to comfort myself the soft cotton fabric of my pink and gray short sport socks feathering against one another. Damn it...he said all my clothes.

My body tensed as I started to raise my head. Reaching down to and slip off the socks. His large warm hand gently clasped the base of my neck. I froze. I had not heard or sensed him. The blindfold confused my perception and I wasn't sure of where he was in relation to me. He was close. I could smell the laundry detergent on his clothes and his clean skin. His voice deep in my ear, breathe sultry against my neck. "Well now, I thought I said all your clothes?" I smiled, blushing.

Feeling the heat of my skin matching his, his hand still resting on my throat. I wondered if he could feel my heart racing beneath his palm. The beat now surging in my ears. I could feel my pussy getting tingly and my insides excited at what he was going to do and how he would do it. "I can take them off for you now?" feeling my voice shake beneath his hand. "No no my dear...I like them and they can stay. Can you sit forward for me, but leave your hands behind you." He said slowly sliding his hand from my neck to my shoulder.

He eased me forward. I could tell he was crouched behind me now. The sound of his boot soles rubbing against the rock. The feeling of the leather cuffs being buckled over my skin. The grainy surface of the unpolished inside sliding back and forth as he tightened them down and tucked the excess. He had a length of soft rope that he used to tie my wrists and forearms together also. The soft rope pulled across my skin, securing my arms firmly behind me. "Can you stand up straight for me?" He said as he stood behind me somewhere. I nodded and brought my body forward tucking one leg and the other beneath me. Bringing myself onto one knee and I started to stand. The blindfold was disorienting and I teetered to one side. As I righted myself his hands were at my shoulders.

"I thought you said you could stand for me?" he asked sternly but with concern. "Sorry Jeff the blindfold is making me a little tipsy. I am ok to stand." I said softly, saying his name made him grip my shoulders a little firmer.

"No kitten I will help you. Be a good girl and let me guide you." He helped me to my feet. His hands slid up my collar bones and around my neck, along the sides of my face as he hooked his fingers in the blindfold lifting it up a few inches. The light of the day piercing, he bent down behind me attaching the ankle straps. I starred forward. Closing my eyes briefly as he attached the last one, reveling in his hands sliding against the sensitive skin of my ankles. My eyes popped open again as his hands traced up my calves. "Stand on your tip toes for me?" I did feeling my calves tense. His hands tracing around my muscles. Thumbs tracing down the center of each calve back to the leather cuffs. "Spread your legs open for me?" I separated my legs shoulder length apart. His fingers and feverish palms reached slowly up the center of my legs, glazing over my thighs his fingers carefully prying my labia apart. Searching me, spreading me open and tracing over my clit and rubbing the pads of his fingers over my triangle of hair. The ache inside of me growing, legs shaking as I tilted my head back staring up into the branches and blue. "Keep your head forward. Your pussy is very nice. But I am going to wait to make you cum. Understand my good girl?" I breathed deeply head tilted forward "Yes Jeff I understand."

He stood slowly. Hands skimming across my ass. Gripping it firmly as they worked up my back and around my arms and rib cage. He stood close behind me. The cotton fabric pressed firmly against my arms. I leaned into him slightly as his hands cupped my breasts. Fingers finding my nipples. The sting as he pinched and teased them. His chest heaving behind me. His breathing smooth and heavy on my neck. "You want me to fuck you?" he breathed out against me pulling hard.

"Yes Jeff," I sighed. My knees buckled inward slightly, arching my back so my ass pressed against his crotch. It felt strange being touched, being able to see the woods ahead of me but only being able to concentrate on what he was doing to me. His hands still kneading my breasts he started to suck and bite my skin. Working his way from my shoulder to the base of my neck. His teeth grazing against my skin made my pussy wet and I could feel myself getting weak at the pain of his bites and pinch of my nipples. "If I fucked you right now how long would it take you to cum?" My mind went blank and I paused. He said again louder "How long? Be a good girl and tell me. If I put my cock inside you how long will it take you to cum for me?" I swallowed hard.

"One minute Jeff," I panted. He groaned low and long into my neck. His hands creeping down my stomach coming to rest just above my pussy. I peered down at his solid hands moving down my pale stomach. Feeling him leaning into me. My hands tied behind me I stoked my fingers against his shirt. The smooth rope prevented me from rotating my hands. But just feeling him with my fingers felt reassuring. That he was tangible and here with me. He toyed with my triangular patch of hair getting closer and closer to my clit each stoke going down just a bit farther. He started to stroke my folds deeper. His fingers cool and wet as he moved them around on me. I let out a small moan and he stopped at once.

He brought his hand and wet fingers up to my face. "Open for me good girl." Just as my lips parted his fingers were inside me. I sucked myself off him. His calloused skin rubbing back and forth against the roof of my mouth. I bit down slightly as I sucked. "Oh my...my kitten likes to bite too?" I growled faintly as if I were a cat. "Good girl." He said slowly drawing his finger over my lower lip. "Are you ready to be nimble and limber for me? I might let you cum if you show me how good you can be?" I nodded yes. His hands still trailing over my mouth.

He bent down again and produced another piece of rope. This he strung behind me between my already tied arms. Looping it through the D rings of the wrist cuffs. He untied my wrists and I slowly brought my tethered arms to my sides. He stepped in front of me. Seeing him for the first time today. I kept my eyes down. Staring at his dark hiking boots and chocolate brown pants.

He wore the same camouflage pullover as when we met the first time. His blue eyes concealed behind large tactical sunglasses. He brought the lengths of rope from behind me. Reaching in close to bring the left side around. I was transfixed on him. Both strands of rope he held with his right hand. His left he brought to my face. Holding onto my lower jaw. Thumb swirling around my mouth eventually sneaking in. His expression changing and lips pursing as I sucked and swirled around the pad of his thumb. Tasting him my mouth grew wet. I stared up into the glasses. His eyes blinking behind the lenses. He brought himself closer to me. "You want to get fucked so bad don't you?" His breathe warm on my face. I nodded as he drew his thumb out. His firm lips against mine. I lapped gently at him. Feeling his tongue smooth and sweet against my own. Tingling lips moving against mine. My legs grew increasingly weak. My pussy aching and I pressed my legs together. Hoping the pressure against it would stop the throbbing. Tongue searching deeper into my mouth as he reached his hand to the base of my skull pulling me in. Moaning heavy into me as I tried to keep up with him. He gripped the base of my ponytail pulling my head slowly backward. My mouth parted slightly, lips damp from kissing. Still staring into me "I want you to lay down right here. Hook your legs at the knees and bring them up to your chest. Understand?" I nodded gently against his hand holding my hair.

I sank to my knees on the blanket. "I want to taste you so bad Jeff," I pleaded. He stood before me holding onto the ropes.

"Oh but you already got to taste. You did a such a great job cleaning my fingers," he said smiling down at me "Now lay back...there will be time to taste me later." I frowned slightly and started to ease myself back. The rope was laced behind me and ran through each D ring at my wrist. As I laid back I kept my knees bent and held together. He brought both piece of rope spread out in open arms as I brought my legs up to my chest hooking my arms behind my knees. He guided the ropes around so they didn't get caught. Once I was in position he bent down securing me like a pretzel. The ropes ran from my wrists around my sides and behind my shoulders. He looped them back around. Securing them back around my arms and wrists. I peered down at myself. Tits wedged between my upper arms. Belly folded and my pussy and thighs splayed open vulnerably so. He took off his pullover. A gray t-shirt almost the same color as mine half lifted off with it. Seeing his skin and wondering what it would feel like pressed against mine. He folded the pull over and used it under his knees as he knelt in front of me. He reached for the vibrator and placed it beside me. "Now it might be too much for you if you watch. Let's just put this back down." He gently reached for my face pulling the blindfold over my eyes. "Can you see?" he said as his hands trailed down my chest and onto my tits.

"No Jeff," I said with anticipation. He rubbed and squeezed my breasts, pushing them together. Gently smacking them as he moved one hand away and then the other he attached the nipple clamps. Cinching them down on the left nipple and then the right he tugged at the black chain that held them together. Pulling harder each time. The pain and sting growing greater feeling them stretch as he pulled with increasing force. I started to pant. Pursing my lips and biting down against them. The whirl of the vibrator against my thighs. He moved it back and forth just skimming over my clit and opening. I tried pulling away but separating my body just pulled at the clamps more and tightened the rope. I had to relax and give in. I held my legs tighter and relaxed my back. He let go of the chain for the clamps. The cool chain resting against my belly gave me a shiver as it warmed to my body. "Are you going to cum already?" he hissed as he ran the vibrator back and forth across me.

"No Jeff. The chain was cold. I won't cum until you let me," I squeaked out between the movements. The teasing continued for minutes. He brought the vibrator in smaller circles. Just until I felt myself sliding away he would go to massaging it back and forth. Pulling on the chain periodically just to watch me pant in pain. He pressed it against my opening and slowly twisted it easing it in millimeter by millimeter. His hot breath against my folds. "You will tell me before you cum?" his lips and tongue just tracing me.

"Yes Jeff," I mumbled with my head tucked down onto my chest. Wishing I could see his mouth lapping and sucking on me. He crept the vibrator inside me so slow. Twisting it as he moved it closer to filling me rocking it in and out. His tongue firm and flat against my lips. Lapping a few times then sucking gently at my clit over and over. I was trembling. Fingers cold from gripping my legs. "I am going to cum. Please Jeff you are going to make me cum." I whispered between breathes. He didn't stop and kept the same pace. Every time he sucked I got closer. The full feeling of the vibe being moved inside me and the pinching pain of the clamps kept me from failing. He started to hum against me as he would suck. Wet hot tongue lapping over and over. My feet were shaking uncontrollably and it shook my whole body. My breasts and the clamps swayed and I started to moan softly between holding my breath. Trying to keep the rush away. "Please Jeff. I want to cum for you. Please can I cum for you?" He reached up and pulled at the chain. Keeping the same pace.

Moaning into me as he sucked. He shook his head back and forth as he licked. I held myself tighter panting hard as he finally released the chain. I breathed deep as he sucked. Almost getting to the edge but the feeling tempering away as he licked. Overwhelmed again as he pushed the vibe in and twisted it coming out. Suckling again harder this time, sloppy sucking noises as I started to cum. "Suck me. Don't stop I want to cum for you." My legs shook and the hot achey feeling fell away. Feeling my clit rolling around engulfed in him the vibrator filling me warm and pulsing as I came. Burning satisfaction after all this teasing. The sensitive throb relaxing finally as he stopped slurping on me.

He left the vibe inside me as he re-positioned himself. Both hands explored and touched my legs and thighs. I heard the zip of pants and his cock was free somewhere. It was feverish and smooth against my thighs and pussy as he rubbed it around. Stroking it back and forth eventually against just my clit and labia. All wet and warm from his spit and my cum. I could picture it glistening in the sun as he forced it against me. His hands supported and gripped my ass as he moved back and forth. "You will cum for me again. I want to see you cum on my cock. Can you cum like this?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Wilderness Hike

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds