• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Tales from a Nascent Dominant Pt. 02

Tales from a Nascent Dominant Pt. 02

12

After my success with Kim, I was a changed man. I began looking for opportunities around me. A friend of mine filled me in on a growing swingers club that was looking for new members – even single men, like myself. It sounded too good to be true. I went.

It was true.

This place was like a slice of heaven. Lots of lovely willing women – lots of smiling happy guys. Not a hint of jealousy. The basic premise was share, share, share. I indulged, sometimes singly with a woman, sometimes receiving attention from several women at the same time, sometimes sharing a woman with a guy. I'm not bisexual, but I didn't mind him being on one end of her, while I took care of the other. I also didn't mind if our equipment bumped as a woman tried to give simultaneous fellatio to us both – it was fun to see her try to stretch her mouth open enough to take us both in.

I also didn't mind if our manhood happened to rub while we were performing a double penetration on a willing woman. After all, I was focused on the sensations that my dick was reporting about how her cunt or ass felt as I reamed her opening – not so much on what the other guy was doing. Although I admit I did feel his dick moving in her other tunnel at such times. And, of course, if we were jacking off on her face, or her tits – well, when a dick spurts, it also jerks, and semen can fly every which way. The first time the other guy's semen splatted on my body, I instinctively thought it rather gross, but I gradually got so accustomed to such badly aimed ejaculations that I paid it no mind.

So, all in all, I loved my time at the swingers club, and the women found me to be a thoughtful, thorough lover, and several sought me out. But the one that caught my eye was Rose.

She was tall, about 5'9" high, almost towering over the other women. If that wasn't enough to catch your eye, you'd be drawn to her flaming red hair. I love red hair like that. And her bewitching green eyes that demanded to be looked into deeply. She was single, coming to the club all by herself because, basically, she was a nymphomaniac, if I ever met one. She always seemed to want sex – gobs of it. Sometimes from the other women, if the men were all in refractory periods, trying to recharge for more action. But she really preferred men. And perhaps focused on me – or maybe I'm flattering myself.

She had an average build, and natural breasts, that virtually begged to be caressed, licked and sucked. She also liked oral attention at her sex, from her clean shaven mound and labia, all the way to her anal ring. Since she had that flaming red hair, I wished that she'd left some in her pubic region, but I learned that keeping it smoothly shaved reminded her of her youthful days, so she preferred it that way.

I also learned that Rose loved to kiss – deeply and passionately. More than once, one of her kisses took me over the top, causing me to shoot my load of semen into her seemingly insatiable cunt. Our relationship developed to the point that we started meeting outside the swingers club atmosphere, over coffee, or over lunch, and we began sharing more information about our lives.

Rose told me about her adult child, and her current boyfriend. She revealed that she didn't expect her relationship with him to last very long, because, like earlier boyfriends, he was growing possessive. Sooner or later he was going to learn she was 'cheating' on him – in his eyes at least – and would probably storm out. It's tough having a relationship with a nymphomaniac if you're insecure and possessive, so I understood what she was saying.

Gradually, over time, she confided two things to me. First, that she loved taking a submissive role in the relationships she'd had. She loved being given orders, especially sexual ones. Second, that her current boyfriend had a penis, but what she really wanted was a cock. I asked for clarification of her terms. Grinning, she said 'penis' and held her hands up, about 5 inches apart. She said 'dick' when her hands were about 6 inches apart. Then she said 'cock' and held her hands about 8 inches apart, and laughed.

Now she and I both knew I was in the 6 inch range, maybe even 6 & ½ inches on a good day, so I was a bit taken aback and crestfallen when she revealed this information. She must've understood my expression, because she reached across the table and grasped my hand tenderly. "I'm not criticizing you, you know. What you have is fantastic, because you know how to use it, and you know how to play my body like a fine musical instrument. My orgasms with you are wonderful, and I want lots more of them. But, at the same time, I yearn for a huge cock to really stretch and fill me, and to ream me out thoroughly, from time to time. No one at the club can do that."

I was actually glad Rose shared this information with me, because it got me to thinking and planning. Sure enough, the time came when her boyfriend left her, after learning about her activities at the swingers club. I felt no compunction about inviting her to my place for dinner, and an evening playing together, just the two of us.

After a fun dinner of good food, chat, and laughter, I started testing her submissiveness. I told her that, if she was willing, I'd like to try dominating her. Her green eyes started glowing, and she licked her lips, nodding – signaling me to continue.

I turned on some appropriate music, and pulled her over near a straight backed chair, as I sat on it. I said, "Give me a striptease. See how inspiring you can be, you lovely slut."

She swallowed visibly at being called a 'slut' but offered no objection. Her body began to sway with the music, and her hands took their time exploring her body through her clothing. The zipper to her dress went down her back, so about halfway through the song, her hand went behind her back. I couldn't see her hand move very well, but I could hear her zipper opening. Her dress began sliding sideways off her shoulders, bit by bit, as her zipper opened more and more and her hips swayed side to side. Her eyes told me she was really getting into performing for me.

By the time the second song started, her dress was only being held up by one of her hands, pressed at the center of her chest. Dramatically, she removed that hand, and dropped both her arms down close to her sides. The dress cascaded to the floor, leaving her clad in only a bra and panties. Sensuous woman that she was, Rose was wearing sheer, satiny undergarments. Her dark areolae and nipples were easily visible through her bra, and the cleft of her pussy showed clearly through her panties. The center of her panties was damp, and her scent, intensified now, was setting my blood to boil. Sure, I'd seen her naked body lots of times, but there's something extra erotic about seeing a woman strip for me like this.

She leaned toward me, and shimmied her shoulders gently, making her still trapped dangling tits seem to fight the confinement of that bra. Both her hands went behind her back, and I knew she was unhooking the bra. The shoulder shimmy continued as the bra came unhooked, and I smiled as I saw her tits seem to cast that confining bra to the floor. They swung free now, and Rose stepped in close, coming back to a more erect stance, and shook them invitingly in front of my face. I started to reach for them, but she stepped back, grinning – this was supposed to be a tease, after all. I laughed.

Somehow Rose started pivoting as she gyrated her hips. Her pivot was taking her in a slow, controlled series of circles in front of me. Her thumbs were hooked into the waistband of her panties, and were lowering them in a tantalizingly slow motion. More and more of her ass showed, when she was faced away, and more and more of her mound showed, when she was facing toward me. I didn't know which wonderful area would be fully revealed first. My mouth was watering.

Rose decided for me. When she was faced away, she stopped pivoting, thighs parted, but still swaying her hips side to side. Her thumbs moved her panties downward as she bent over, facing away from me. Due to its wetness there, the material clung to her cunt well after her ass cheeks were fully revealed. Finally, the cloth lost its grip on her wet labia, and snapped downward. Rose gracefully swept the panties to her feet, and stepped out of them. Cupping her sex to hide it completely, she turned to face me, and continued dancing, an impish grin on her face. But as the song ended, she raised her arms upward and outward in a triumphant 'V' shape, and let me have an intimate look at her mound and cunt.

I smiled and applauded my appreciation at her wonderful performance. As the next song started, I said, "Fantastic. Now give me the most erotic lap dance you can imagine."

No hesitation on her part. She straddled my legs, letting her cunt hover over my groin, but with no contact of her body with mine. She performed writhing motions, suggested by the music, and flung her flaming hair from side to side. Her labia were engorging and opening as hot blood flooded them, causing them to part slightly, and drops fell from her cunt onto my pants. I was inhaling her scent with evident appreciation., as she leaned forward and ran her tits up and down my face. She was moving too fast for me to fasten my mouth on a nipple, though. But when I extended my tongue slightly, she laughed, and moved to rub her nipples against my stationary tongue briefly.

She stepped back, turned away from me, and then moved close to straddle my upper thighs. She squeezed my thighs together with her own, planted her hands on her knees to brace herself, and finally lowered her cunt to make contact with the tent in my pants, where my erection now bulged. With firm contact, she moved her cunt forward and back in a bucking motion, which dragged her wet cunt back and forth along my trapped boner. As she did this, I could tell from the movement of her arms she'd raised her hands to her tits, and began kneading them, inspiring herself to even wilder bucking and grinding on my crotch.

The song ended, so she raised herself up and stepped away, turning to face me, and getting down on her knees. Thighs wide apart, hands resting on her knees, she lowered her chin and asked, "Did I please you, Sir?" She looked so beautiful, and so submissive, that my heart leaped inside my chest. What a woman!

"You actually exceeded my expectations, slut," I answered, letting my smile color my tone of voice. "In the future, you'll have to dance more for me, but I think we'll both be naked, and see what happens then."

Perhaps she visualized dragging her wet cunt up and down along my naked erection as I sat. Perhaps she imagined moving her cunt in such a manner that she'd force my dick to penetrate her as she moved, turning the dance into a bout of fucking. Whatever went through her mind, her body shivered in a delightful manner, goosebumps springing up here and there, and her nipples stiffened even more. I continued, "You did such an excellent job that I have a reward for you. I want you to wait as you are."

I stood up. Adjusting my pants to place my turgid dick in a more pleasant position, I went into my bedroom. I returned with a large dog collar and a leather leash. Showing her the dog collar, I said, "I want to put this collar on you. If you want me too, lift your head up high to expose your neck. If you don't want it, just raise your hand and show me your palm."

Rose raised her head up high. She really wanted my collar. Gratefully, I buckled it in place, saying, "Good girl." I attached the leash to the ring in the collar, and said, "This was only part of your reward. Come with me, but crawl at my side."

Rose blushed a hot pink in both cheeks, but smiled, her green eyes beaming with delight at experiencing her submissive role with me, and being commanded. As I began to move toward my bedroom, she started crawling on her hands and feet. I moved slowly, since she was crawling – besides, it's not every day that I have a lovely naked woman crawling beside me. I gazed in wonder at the rippling actions of her muscles along her spine and in her ass cheeks as she humbly accompanied me to my bedroom.

Once we were there, I let the leash go slack and commanded, "Climb up on the bed, stack up the pillows so you can lean back on them in a semi-reclining position, and spread your thighs wide open."

By the time Rose obeyed my orders, and positioned herself as directed, her entire cunt region was wet and glistening, since she was lubricating so much from excitement and expectation. Maybe she thought her reward was going to be me placing myself between her lovely thighs and fucking her hard. But that was not what I had in mind.

I opened a drawer in my nightstand and pulled out – a anatomically correct, flesh colored, 8 inch long cock, with a girth proportionate to its length. I'd special ordered this, just for Rose. I wanted to make her dream come true. Her pupils dilated as I showed it to her saying, "I bought a cock for you. This is your reward." I handed it to her. Her smile was radiant as she held it in her hands. Her expression almost looked like one of reverence as she ran her fingers over its glans, and down its long, long shaft, feeling the realistic raised veins that gave it texture.

"Show me your pussy accepting that cock you've always craved. Let me see your pussy stretch and slowly swallow it, inch by inch," I told her. "Tell me about the sensations you feel as you do this. I want to share this moment with you."

She nodded her understanding, reversing the cock in her hands so that its head pointed at her glistening, drooling cunt. We both knew the cock needed no lubrication ahead of time – her cunt would see to that detail. Rose decided to hold her bald labia out of the way to either side, as she brought the head of the cock near her cunt. I had a fantastic view of her vaginal opening, rippling in slow motion as it prepared to be invaded.

She touched the glans of the cock to her opening, and pressed slightly. Her eyelids flew up in shock as she felt the telltale stretch begin. Partially bent forward by the supporting pillows, she watched the glans as its circumference widened her more and more as she pressed the cock toward herself. She'd dug her heels into the top of the bed for better leverage, and began to press harder, moaning and actually whimpering. We both knew that the most difficult part would be for her cunt to accept the glans, since it was slightly wider than the shaft. Rose twisted and tilted the glans against her wetness, carefully lubing and making it as slippery as possible.

With a determined look on her face, Rose pressed the cock harder against her cunt, giving off a gentle scream as the tight tissues stretched more then they'd ever experienced before. We were both watching, transfixed, as the tissues gradually opened and the glans finally disappeared past her vaginal entrance!

Rose paused, panting – letting her cunt get used to the massive girth of its newest visitor. Her rapid panting action made her tits bounce enticingly on her chest, momentarily distracting me from her pussy. But as her arm muscles began contracting, pulling the dildo toward herself, my eyes darted back to her cunt. The cock slowly glided inward. Rose made a guttural noise in her throat, causing me to glance at her face. There was a strange expression playing across her countenance – what looked like a mixture of pain, amazement, and determination. I'd asked her to communicate her feelings as she experienced this, and she was communicating – non-verbally – with her body language.

Rose had to stop at intervals, sometimes wincing. I knew that her cunt could adjust to my length – we'd proved that often enough – but I didn't know if it could handle the extra length and girth of that monster. I said nothing, spellbound as I watched. Her belly rippled from time to time, maybe doing something mysterious to adjust her internal plumbing. But ultimately, the dildo's fake balls touched Rose's pussy lips. Her versatile cunt had swallowed it all!

I broke the silence, asking, "How are you?"

She turned half-lidded eyes toward me and confided, "I've never been this stuffed before."

"And?" I queried.

"And... I can't describe how satisfying it feels!" she countered. "I'm amazed – I pulled it in very carefully, so I wouldn't damage myself. I know I've been pining for a 'cock' like this, but the reality of its actual size, once you handed it to me – was daunting! Holy crap, it's huge!"

"But you conquered it, my dear slut woman," I congratulated her.

"Well, maybe," she responded, biting her lip. "I haven't actually tried to fuck myself with it yet."

"I'm not going to command you to do so, you know," I explained. "Not until you're sure you can handle that thing moving in you." I was as hesitant as she was about her attempting that.

"Well, I've gotten this far," she told me. "I have to know."

With that, she backed the cock out of her cunt about an inch, and then slid it back in. She cautiously repeated this several times. Taking a deep breath, she moved it out about 2 inches, and back in. Her face took on a smile, almost of rapture. The lengths of the strokes increased – slow strokes, to be sure – gradually approaching the full length of the cock. Her sticky, gleaming juices clung to it as it emerged, and her pussy lips vibrated slightly as the raised veins on its shaft rippled beneath them.

Soon she burrowed her torso back into the pillows and began fucking her cunt with abandon! "Oh my lord!" she exclaimed.

"Good?" I asked. "Better than your boyfriend?"

"Fuuuck! Yessss!" she moaned. "Infinitely better than Tommy! Finally my cunt is filled to capacity! This is what I longed for all this time!" Squishing it merrily in and out of her well stretched cunt, she looked over at me, saying, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" After a few more pumps. Her toes curled into the bed covers, and she went silent, her muscles starting to contract all over her body. Her back arched, her head went back so far that cords of muscles stood out on her neck. She took a deep breath, and then screamed. Screamed loud and long as she experienced a 'cock orgasm' for the very first time.

She stilled her hands, and settled back, wearing a grin like the cat that had eaten the canary. I said with mock gruffness, "You're not done yet, slut. I'm taking over the dildo." Her gleaming eyes signaled she was very pleased with that notion.

I took hold of the dildo with one hand, and planted my other hand firmly onto her mound, pinning her pelvis in place. I started pistoning the dildo slowly in and out of her cunt. Rose closed her eyes, and settled her head back against the supporting pillows. As I continued fucking her with the dildo, she raised her hands to her tits and started kneading them, rather harshly. I guessed she was visualizing a big, well-hung, rough guy plowing her with his cock as he manhandled her boobs.

I sped up the plunging of the dildo, reaming her vaginal tunnel, adding subtle twisting motions, to simulate a guy churning his hips a little as he used her as his fuck toy. Rose's moans quickly turned to howls as her excitement grew. Her fingers went to her nipples, squeezing them hard, and even twisting them. I realized that the thumb on my hand that was pinning her pelvis down could just reach her clit, so I pressed that firmly inward. As I did this, I felt her clit bumping against my thumb as the raised veins of the dildo sawed back and forth beneath it.

Rose stiffened and went silent. The room was filled with the squishing sounds of the dildo's movements, and the smell of her prior cum. Her silence persisted as her body went into the convulsions of a massive climax! It was weird, seeing her cumming, shaking, and yet not making a sound. Her cum was leaking out around the dildo when Rose finally drew a breath and shrieked, a sound of pure pleasure and release. I was relieved that she was breathing again and making noises. I continued fucking her slowly during her orgasm, stopping only when her hand came down to still my movements.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Tales from a Nascent Dominant Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds