• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Disciplining His Student

Disciplining His Student

12

This is a personal fantasy of mine. I love the thought of being forcibly taken by a strong man. This story contains some non-consensual elements.

*****

Mr. Lewis was preparing his loft for a private lesson with an old student. Marina had studied chorus with him throughout high school and now that she was in college, wished to pursue it as a past time. Supposedly, anyway. She'd messaged him on Facebook and had put "lesson" in quotes, so it wasn't hard to figure out why she was coming.

Mr. Lewis had slept with her best friend Cami several times, their engagements taking place under the guise of "lessons" as well. Cami would sing and he'd start groping her to "improve her concentration". He hadn't felt a barely legal girl since Cami begged him to spank her while she was topless, bent over his desk looking back at him with pleading eyes. He was sure the two girls had talked. He'd caught Marina staring at him longingly so often that he'd decided to make a pass on her in her senior year. She was shy and modest however, so didn't seem to believe what he was trying.

It was a shame, too. Cami was attractive, but Marina was something else entirely. She had long black hair, porcelain skin, and big doe eyes. He guessed her tits were a C cup, but with how she dressed it was hard to know. And she was petite, maybe 5'4". Her small frame made her chest seem larger.

He happened to look out the window and saw her walking up the street below, about to enter his apartment building.

Quickly, he made sure the three ropes he'd secured on the railing up in the loft were tight. Two had big padded hooks. The third was two ropes at the end.

He tossed the ends over as Marina knocked.

He opened the door and holy hell- modest little Marina was dressed like her friend Cami. An almost sheer button up blouse strained against the pressure of her massive breasts. It seemed to clump up a little- he could tell she was wearing something lacy beneath. She wore a skirt that cut off above her knees, stockings, and heels. It was a minute before he could make eye contact.

"Mr. Lewis?" Shit. Had she said hello? Probably.

"Marina, Jesus. It's good to see you. Get in here." He shut the door behind her, his eyes drawn to her ass. Her skirt hugged her apple bottom- he couldn't wait to take a belt to her and make her beg him to fuck her.

He took a few deep breaths trying to slow the flow of blood to his dick.

"Are you late because you had to dress down, or did you go to class looking like your friend Cami?" he asked. She looked down, blushing uncomfortably. Oh, he wanted her to squirm. But he forced himself to slow down. After all, disciplining and humiliating young women was an art best performed with slow care.

"Sing your warm ups." He instructed. She obliged, gracing the walls with the sweet and innocent echo of her voice. He walked around her for inspection. He reached out to straighten her back, his hand sliding down to linger inches above her ass. The contact made her speed up and he noted a definite change in her breathing.

Without warning, he slapped her through her skirt. She jumped and spun around, an indignant look on her face. She was so cute when she was angry. "What the hell was that?" She demanded.

"You were valedictorian in your class." He responded, clasping his hands behind his back. "You know exactly what that was. You need a firm hand to keep you focused, Marina. If you're not comfortable with that, no one is keeping you here. Although with the way you're dressed, I'd say you were hoping for that and more."

His words only seemed to anger her more.

"This is bullshit, don't spank me like I'm a child!"

In response Mr. Lewis closed the distance between them. He drew up her skirt, forcefully pushing away her hands. He brought his hands in close enough to feel the heat of her skin. She seemed shocked and tried to back away, but she bumped into the kitchen island.

"Here's what's going to happen Marina," he said as he leaned into her and spoke into her ears. "By the end of our lesson, you will be stripped down to nothing. You will be punished at my discretion for being late and for swearing. Either by hand, by belt, or my conducting wand. Maybe all three. You will learn to associate bad behaviors like tardiness with the humiliation of being exposed, groped, and used. I will suspend you so you're helpless, legs spread in the air and nothing left to protect your modesty. You will also be begging me to fondle those tits and fuck your little pussy till you're screaming at me for permission to climax. Unless, of course, you want to leave," Finally, he made contact with her hips. He noticed his touch was hindered by something- was she wearing a garter? "If you want to leave, go now. If you stay, I will take it as a sign of your submission to me. I won't openly offer for you to leave again, but you can at any time." He slid his hands over her soft skin, feeling her take in a deep breath. It was a tense moment before she responded.

"Let me fight it," Her voice was barely a whisper. Mr. Lewis moved one hand up to her neck, softly taking hold of it. He could feel her pulse quicken. "I've never... I've never done anything like this. I mean ANYthing. I can't just... You know, submit. So let me resist you." He brought the hand under her skirt around to meet her clit. Rubbing it through her panties, he grinned noticing he could already feel a dampness. He leaned in and kissed her sweetly, still pleasuring her and holding her neck in his grasp. He prompted her to open her mouth with his tongue, but she didn't. He didn't read it as resistance, more like she'd never kissed anyone before. Could that be? He squeezed her neck. "Open your mouth." He ordered. She obeyed. Jesus, she really hadn't ever kissed a man. So that must mean- his cock strained in urgent need as it put two and two together. He took a deep breath, which only made it worse at this proximity. He could smell whatever shampoo or perfume she used. It reminded him of strawberries.

"Resume your warm ups." He ordered, forcing himself to step away. She looked disappointed as his hand left her clit. Reluctantly, she obeyed.

Mr. Lewis walked to the other side of the island and grabbed his phone.

"Continue to look at that wall and clasp your hands behind your head." He instructed. He snapped a picture of Marina facing away and sent it to his friend Rob, who had been Marina's math teacher. He rented an apartment on the floor below and also had a strong appreciation for teenage girls. He was 10 years younger than Mr. Lewis and attractive, with an army like appeal to him. He texted Rob, "guess who". Seconds later, a reply came. With Marina's raven black mane of long hair and small frame, it wasn't hard to guess. The two traded a few more texts, Mr. Lewis laying down some rules for his friend before setting the phone down and returning his attention to Marina.

"Sing a song now." He ordered her. She started to sing Ave Maria as he placed a hand on her neck, softly tracing her soft skin. He could see a trail of goosebumps on her flesh following his trail. He went as low as the blouse would allow. He deftly undid a button, causing her breasts to wiggle seductively.

"No, what are you doing? STOP!" She cried out. She brought her hands up to defend her blouse against his attack. He pushed them away and shoved a hand down her blouse and beneath her bra. Roughly, he pinched a nipple. "Ow, that fucking hurts!" She tried to back away but again, the kitchen island trapped her.

"Quiet down," he warned her. She tried to pull his hand away from her breast. He twisted it harder in response. She whimpered, finally ending her resistance and giving Mr. Lewis the chance to marvel at the feel of her tit. He released his hold and squeezed it gently. "Make that much noise and I'll put the clamps on these nipples."

"What? What do you mean by that?" He realized she'd never seen or heard of nipple clamps before.

"Pray you don't find out." He said, grinning to himself. She would most definitely be finding out, although maybe not today. It was her own damn fault for having such great tits.

He continued to unbutton her blouse which seemed to renew her resistance. She tried to force his hands away. Finally, Mr. Lewis wrestled her arms behind her back and held them there while his other hand made quick work of her blouse, which was teasingly revealing her red lingerie beneath. She was wearing a babydoll with lacy cups and a sheer veil around her perfectly flat waist. He undid the last button. He released her hands and she immediately tried to hold the shirt closed to hide her lingerie.

"Please," she begged him "please don't make me undress! I'll do the warm ups and sing for you but let me keep me clothes on!"

"Oh, Marina. You don't make the calls here. Take your damn shirt off or else your punishment will be even worse," he watched approvingly as she allowed the blouse to fall off her shoulders to the ground. "Resume singing." She obeyed, glaring at him and placing her arms over her half exposed breasts. The cups of her bra were cut so low you could see just a hint of her areolas. He'd been right with his guess of a C cup size. "Hands at your side. Clapping them over your chest like that doesn't hide anything, but it does compromise your posture."

"No, please Mr. Lewis!"

"Dammit Marina," he walked over and in one swoop, pulled her skirt down to reveal her red thong, and its connected straps holding up her stockings. She'd been so concerned with covering her breasts she hadn't been able to fight him. Blood rushed to her cheeks as she looked down in shame. Her arms were stubbornly trying to preserve some privacy for her chest.

"Look at me." He ordered. Reluctantly she obeyed. "You have a beautiful body. Know that I will take great pleasure in disciplining it today. You needn't be ashamed of what you were born with," As he spoke he pulled her arms away and caressed the exposed skin on her breasts. "However, you ought to be very ashamed with how you're dressed like a whore." She blushed harder. He pulled her tits out of the lingerie's cups a little, tugging it lower to get a better view. She grew visibly tense.

"Please, I... I'm not ready to be half naked in front of you." She begged him- music to his ears.

"Then you should have thought of that before you dressed like this. You're a good girl, Marina. Good little girls don't dress like this. Therefore you're not permitted to wear this for your punishment." Marina's eyes widened, but she didn't fight him and he reached around her back and undid the clasp on her lingerie. He struggled to get it off as it was very tight, but her breasts bounced beautifully as he finally brought the damn thing down. He maneuvered it over her hips, cupping a feel of her ass on the way, and let it rest at her ankles.

He looked at her eyes. She quickly looked away, embarrassed. He grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him. He maintained eye contact as his other hand began to ruthlessly fondle her teenage tit. He pinched and pulled her nipple, kneaded the soft mounds with his calloused hands. He noticed tears beginning to well in her eyes and his cock jerked to see her so humiliated.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Marina was in full view if he were to open it. She looked at him in alarm.

"I have to answer it. Clasp your hands behind your head and turn to look at that painting. Do not take your eyes off of it, no matter what.

"You can't be serious! Someone's going to see me naked!!" She resisted. He pinched the very tips of her nipples in response and slapped one of her breasts. The way it bounced was so alluring he couldnt resist slapping it a second time as she turned into position.

Mr. Lewis opened the door. From this angle, he had a beautiful side profile view of Marina- topless in his kitchen with her erect nipples begging for torture.

"Holy shit!" was the response from Rob. "Jesus. I came up to ask you to move your car, and you have a topless girl in your fucking house when you answer your door? How old is she?" Rob pretended to be appalled and not recognize Marina.

"She's nineteen. Feel for yourself," he opened the door wider to invite Rob in.

Marina piped up. "Feel for your- what? Mr Lew-" he quickly crossed the room and spanked her bare ass hard. Her thong did little to save any modesty. "Eyes straight ahead," he reminded her. "Go ahead Rob. It's okay. Isn't it, Marina?" She nodded. He stepped away to give Rob some room.

Happily, Rob stepped behind her and wrapped his arms around her to begin fondling her.

"Okay, definitely nineteen by the feel of these tits," he bounced them in his hands as Marina squirmed uncomfortably. He allowed one hand to slip down beneath her thong and lightly finger her.

Marina's face was red in shame.

"Clean shaven. You must like letting older men please you, huh little girl?" He turned to Mr. Lewis. "She's soaking wet, man. I hope you'll let me do something about that." Rob said.

"Not today. It's her first time, but definitely not her last. Maybe next time. Although you could do me a favor and take off her panties. Good girls shouldn't enjoy their punishment, so I think she could use more humiliation. You should move around to the front so it's easier."

His eyes hungry and the anticipation of Marina recognizing him building, Rob did as requested. He was greeted by a gasp as Marina saw his face.

"Oh my god. Mr. Williams!!" Her face burned at someone she knew seeing her so indisposed. She clamped her arms over her breasts and despite herself let out a soft, pleasured whimper as Rob pulled her panties aside and pushed his fingers deep inside her pussy.

"Now, now." Mr. Lewis reminded her. She didn't seem to hear him, so he removed his tie. "Rob, move her arms behind her back. I have to help her follow a simple instruction like 'don't cover your tits'."

"Mr. Lewis please! This is so embarrasing! I don't want you mad but no one has ever seen my boobs before! Let me cover up!" Marina resisted, but she was no match for two strong men. Her arms were soon secured behind her back in a reverse prayer position. Mr. Lewis produced another length of rope that he wrapped from her back to above and below her tits. Now there was no escape for her. No disobediently covering her shame.

Rob finally pulled down her panties, unsnapping them from her stockings. "Do you think she's serious about no one seeing her tits before?" He asked.

"Let's bend her over and find out." Mr. Lewis replied. "If no one has seen her tits, she's probably a virgin." He grabbed a barstool and gently lowered a pleading Marina onto it, her breasts flattened.

He eased the panties and lingerie off of her ankles where they'd fallen.

"Spread your legs," he ordered. She refused. "Fucking spread. Your. Fucking. Legs." He repeated, emphasizing each word with a hard spank. By the end of his sentence she obeyed.

He knelt behind her and pulled her ass cheeks apart to better see her pussy. Rob pulled her shaven lips apart. Sure enough, they could make out her hymen. Rob snapped a picture with his phone. The sound startled Marina.

"Relax," he said. "I'm posting this on craigslist. I'm going to see if anyone else wants to join in your discipline next time. But you can't see your face."

"No! Don't take any-" Marina was cut off as Rob started to finger her again.

Mr. Lewis started to remove his belt. The noise caught Marina's attention. She looked and grew tense.

"Oh my god- no! Please Mr. Lewis, I promise I'll be good! Ahh!" She ended her pleading with a pleasured moan at Rob's handiwork.

"Stand her up, Rob," Mr. Lewis asked. Eager to see her get the belt, Rob withdrew his hand and got Marina off of the stool.

"You were late today, Marina," Mr. Lewis said as he stood in front of her groping her tits. "You've been swearing and you've resisted my discipline too many times. So now it's time to show you what happens to naughty little girls. Especially ones who get wet when they're stripped down and exposed to older men." As he finished speaking, he slapped one of her tits and admired the way that it bounced. "Rob, would you please take to disciplining her breasts while I belt her ass? Go hard on her, she likes it rough."

Marina protested which earned her a sharp nipple pinch.

Rob came around and started to slap her tits lightly, Marina squealing each time. He alternated between punishing her and between groping and kneading her young flesh.

Mr. Lewis moved behind and raised his belt. "Get ready Marina." Girls seemed to feel the pain more when they anticipated it.

In one hard swoosh, he brought it down. It cracked on Marina's ass and she let out a loud yelp, causing Rob to bring a hand up to cover her mouth. An angry streak of red appeared momentarily on her backside.

Not giving her time to rebound, Mr. Lewis brought it down again, adding a couple of hand slaps for good measure.

Once more with the belt, he brought his arm back and as hard as he could he swung it against the naked teen's rear. She let another muffled cry into Rob's palm.

Mr. Lewis caressed her backside. Dipping in between her cheeks, he felt her dripping pussy. Using her juices, he pushed lightly into her anus. A concerned Marina whimpered in protest. Rob resumed slapping her breasts as Mr. Lewis explored her ass further. With his other hand, he continued to spank her.

"Do you enjoy being bound and exposed, Marina? Do you like being fondled and having your ass violated?" He pushed his finger further in her ass. "Your pussy seems to think you do." He didn't give her the chance to answer.

He withdrew from her and walked over to the ropes. She looked back at him as the torture of her breasts continued. Rob snuck another picture of her looking away, arms behind her back and rope framing her tits. She didn't even notice.

Mr. Lewis had gotten a wooden bar with two metal clips at either end. He was securing the two ropes with big padded hooks to it.

"This is a spreader bar, Marina. It'll make it hard to close your legs when you're squirming in the air. Bring her over here Rob." Mr. Lewis said.

He secured the third hookless rope under her arms, deftly loosening the tie holding her arms in prayer position despite the ropes over it. Her arms were still secured, but she was a little more comfortable now.

He made sure the bondage was tight, and swept her legs off of the ground. Flawlessly he got the padded hooks to hold her up by her knees so that she was spread in the air, laying on her back.

Rob continued to molest her breasts.

Mr. Lewis had thought about making her suck him off, but he wanted badly to come inside her virgin pussy. Maybe if he got hard again afterwards... He lowered his pants and underwear and stood between Marina's legs, making eye contact until her eyes slid down to his cock.

"Have you ever seen a dick before?" He asked as he took off his shirt. Marina shook her head. "Well then, watch mine closely because I'm about to ravish your little pussy." Aroused, Marina arched her back which inadvertently allowed him better access. "Beg me, Marina. Beg me for my cock."

Rob twisted a nipple.

"Ah, please. Please Mr. Lewis. Please fuck me!"

He stood in front of her, brushing the tip of his cock against her clit.

"Fuck, no. No no no, please don't! Please Mr. Lewis! Let me-" Marina froze as he moved his dick lower to her pussy's entrance.

"You seem to be changing your mind an awful lot today Marina. Don't worry. I'll make it up for you." He pushed into her until he hit her hymen. It was offering a lot of resistance. Her tightness was actually uncomfortable around his thick cock. She squirmed uncomfortably. "Does this feel good, Marina?"

"It hurts but... Yes, I think it's good."

"Okay. Relax and trust me. I'm going to go in deeper now." He started pushing against her hymen, finally starting to feel it give way. Her wetness was definitely helping. Surprisingly, she let out a soft moan of pleasure as he finally broke through. His dick twitched inside her, causing her to squirm again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Disciplining His Student

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds