• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Last Nights with Amber

Last Nights with Amber

12

Last Nights with Amber pt.1_

(This story is NOT fiction. Though I know it sounds like)

by Kailene

*****

This was my last night of vacation in the mountains and I wanted to make it special. To do so, I needed my new submissive friend's help. If she was willing, this was going to be the most spectacular end to my trip I had ever thought, since I planned the whole thing out.

My friend's name was Amber. I had met her purely by chance when I went naked into the hot tub to wash away some aches I had. She was a shy girl who couldn't believe I was naked outside and after her initial shock, became a little bold herself. After pretending to be knocked out in the tub, I listened for her as she was across from me. It didn't take long before she mustered up her courage and waded over to insect me closer.

By now I was wondering what she was up to, but elected to remain looking asleep to see where this was headed. I was a little jumpy about it I'll admit it, but also slightly excited. Amber made a few more comments about how I was dressed then came even closer till I could feel her breath on my body. It may have been the steam though, but I'm not really sure as I had my eyes closed.

Amber took that chance to do a little exploring and started with my breasts, her ivory skinned hands taking first one in her palm, then both and she started to play with them. Not child's play like just grab and back away, but she actually rubbed and fondled them, even going so far as to tweak my nipples in her fingers. Just doing this made her gain even more courage as I felt her lean down on top of me and start to suck on my breasts.

~A little secret here: Girls can actually lactate given the right massage on their breasts, but I'm not one of them~

Anyway, as I was saying, she was getting bolder by the minute as she thought I was either unconscious or asleep. She kept suckling my breasts while her hands played with the one her mouth was not busy on. After a bit, she really went for it and lowered her arm from my chest to rub my belly a bit. This tickled and it was hard to stay still, but I managed. After a bit of that, she dropped lower and her fingers parted my pussy lips while she began to stroke me. Here she mentioned to herself that I had a very smooth pussy and felt nice. I grinned, couldn't help it.

She spent a good half hour stroking my pussy before I felt it. Her finger which had been rubbing me for that last thirty minutes curled upward and thrust into my pussy. That nearly made me lose it. I was so horny by then, that if I let my mouth have its way, I would have moaned or screamed in abject pleasure. As it was, I controlled myself with some difficulty and stayed silent, though my body didn't. It began to shudder and shake as Amber finger fucked me and I nearly opened my mouth to tell her to hurry up and make me cum. Luckily I again controlled it, though it was getting increasingly hard to do so. Finally, she did the one thing I can never stand and brushed her thumb over my clit. That did it as my teeth clamped shut in an effort to keep quiet while my body stiffened and shuddered with a very hard orgasm. Don't remember how long *giggle*

After I calmed down, I finally opened my eyes and smiled at her. She looked like a deer caught in headlights and tried scurrying away from me in the water. However, before she got too far, I grabbed her wrist firmly, but not hard. I didn't want to hurt her. I told her it felt really good and I would give her the same before we got out. She blushed but nodded mutely, stopping her struggles and sat still.

I moved toward her and pushed her up against the side of the tub, my hands on her breasts. She blushed a lot but didn't say anything. I started with her mouth, kissing her deeply as our tongues battled for the upper hand. I won and she relented herself to me as I then nibbled her lower lip before moving to her chest. Here she remarked that her breasts weren't as beautiful as mine, but I discarded her worries and began to taste her.

Her breasts were soft Cs and felt good to press my lips to them. She shuddered when I started sucking her nipples and blushed again. I think she was embarrassed by my attention to her body, but I loved it. She looked like a pretty cherry each time she blushed and it was cute. Still I suckled her breasts and played gently with her nipples. At one point, she got over her shyness and asked me to touch her lower.

This made me smile as I nodded and moved my left hand lower on her body, giving her much the same treatment she had given me. My fingers traced and rubbed over her belly in much the same fashion I had received and she noticed this. She asked me with a bit of awe how I had managed to stay quiet when she had done this to me. I replied that I actually wanted to scream at her to get on with it a few times, but hurt my teeth from gritting them. She laughed at this.

I then took her laughter as my chance and moved my hand lower on her body till my fingers brushed over her clit. She gasped and instinctively tried closing her legs, but I was between them so she couldn't. Smiling at her face, I brushed my fingers over her clit again and she moaned this time, her legs dropping open. I giggled and pushed two fingers inside her, one more than she had done to me, and caused her to mix her gasps and moans together leaning over me as I fingered her pussy. She said it felt so good that she couldn't hold it much longer, but I tormented her a little, letting her get close before backing away. After about forty minutes of this, she finally broke down and begged me to let her cum. I decided she had had enough torment, so I pushed her over the edge.

After we both calmed down enough, we decided it was time to get out. Though before leaving, I gave her an ultimatum. To return again, but without her clothes. She agreed and we parted ways until next time.

Last Nights with Amber pt.2_

When I met Amber in the hot tub again, we had fun playing with the jets on our pussies. She came first, then me. After that I invited her to my room and despite her face turning a slight pink of embarrassment, she accepted. You wouldn't believe her hidden submissiveness. After we got inside, we spent some time talking. Our little playtimes in the hot tub for the most part.

Then she suddenly blurted right at me that when I told her the first night to come back naked, she had gotten a thrill at being ordered. This set my ideas in motion. I asked her if she was willing to serve me for one night and she agreed. The first thing I had her do was strip naked. Now, being me, I thought I was the only one in the complex without underwear, but no, she was pantiless and very very wet. I told her so and she blushed saying she was excited to obey me. Smiling at this, I tried what Jon has you do and ordered her to lean back with her hands behind her to support her and spread her legs.

Again she did so without question. I was beginning to wonder if she'd risk getting thrown out by running through the complex naked just to please me, but I didn't suggest it. Instead, I finger fucked her for a bit before slipping my fingers into her mouth which she suckled clean. Leaning over her, I told her to remain in that position and settled down on the couch watching tv, occasionally reaching over to finger her and slap her breasts.

She seemed to like that. At dinner, we both ate, but at different intervals. I told her that while I ate, she was to masturbate till orgasm and she started immediately in the same position I told her to remain in. She's not a screamer, but damn can she squirt. I think she managed to get a few inches distance with her cum, though I'm not sure. After I finished, I told her she earned her own dinner and she ate herself, naked of course. Later, we got on the floor with each other and fingered and ate one another out until we came again.

~Side note: It was still early. Forgot to mention that Vanessa~

When we both relaxed, she was still panting on the floor where I had left her while I got up and made some dessert. It wasn't very good since I'm not a good cook, but it was ok. I ate my share then told her she had to earn hers. She asked me how and I said that she needed to go to the bathroom while I watched her. I'm not a fan of this type of thing, but it was what I came up with, plus I knew from experience that I always had to pee a little after orgasm. She blushed scarlet and tried to back out, but I held up her dessert and she relented.

Still carrying her dessert, we both headed to the bathroom and walked inside. She still tried to back out of this, but I had the perfect way to have her obey. Seems she really likes the dessert I made, go figure. Turning to face me, she sat on the toilet and spread her legs so I could see, then started to pee. She really had to go I tell you. *giggle* After her humiliation, I gave her her share after she cleaned up. By then it was late so we said goodbye to each other.

Last Nights with Amber pt.3_

This was the night before the morning I was going home, but still was memorable for both me and Amber. For two nights we had been together and she was becoming increasingly submissive. It was amazing. For tonight I was on my own as my Dad was taking his college friend to the airport and wouldn't be back until really early next morning.

This was the perfect chance to have Amber back over. What I didn't mention previously was that I had followed her to her room, so I knew where she was staying. Smiling to myself, I ran to the elevator and hit the button for her floor. Took seconds but felt like hours for what I had planned and what I planned I was excited about.

Reaching her door finally, I knocked. When she opened it, I stared for a bit before recovering. She was dressed and ready for me alright, and by that I mean totally naked! Smiling, I entered her apartment and asked her where her parents were. She told me that they were out for the day and wouldn't be back until late tomorrow. That worked perfectly into my ideas.

Walking around her apartment, I myself was dressed in tight pants(ugh!) and a turtleneck(ugh!), while she followed me completely naked. Turning to her, I decided to put my plan into action and told her to get her coat and boots and put them on, nothing else. She blushed, but disappeared for the items mentioned. I took my time looking around her apartment, as it really was a nice place. She came back holding the boots in her fingers and her coat over her arm. I asked her why she hadn't put them on.

She apologised and put down the boots, then opened the coat. Before she got her first arm in, I stopped her and told her she was to be punished for not obeying me immediately. I almost felt sorry for her for how scared she looked. Gentling my expression, I told her it would hurt, but not very badly. She still looked scared but nodded to me. I led her over to the window and opened the blinds fully then had her lean against the cold glass with her breasts against it. She shuddered from the cool feel of it on her bare skin and made me smile.

Taking out a wooden spoon, (hopefully no one would miss it), I drew back, then smacked it on her ass. She screamed in pain and started to cry immediately. I told her it would be over soon and gave her ass six more slaps. By then she had quieted, so I was concerned about her. Putting the spoon away, I told her she was done. She came away from the window with a tear streaked face and something new. Blushing furiously, she admitted that on the fourth smack it had stopped being painful and turned erotic to her. Again I smiled and asked her if it was like my hand smacking her breasts. She said it felt better than that.

Once we got her punishment out of the way, her ass glowing a cherry red, she quickly dressed in her coat and boots. She told me though that she was considering disobeying me again just so her ass could get more smacking. I told her that if she wished, I could make up things and smack her for no reason and she agreed. Once she was dressed, we both headed out of her apartment and into the elevator.

There were other women and men in there, so we had to push a little to get to the back. Once there, I did the first part of my idea for Amber. Turning to her, I unbuttoned her coat completely and pulled it apart. She looked at me shocked and tried to cover herself, but I gave her a reminder smack on her bare ass and she left it alone. You'd be surprised the general uncaring of people, much more since no one took the time to look at the naked girl behind them.

Once everyone filed out, I buttoned her coat again and we headed outside. Stopping for a moment, I lifted the hem of her coat and ran a finger against her pussy. She was extremely wet. Smiling, I told her so and she blushed. She also told me that it wasn't legal for her to be naked in public here. I responded with as long as she wasn't caught by anyone for doing it herself, she was fine. No one could blame her if her coat blew open with the wind, or it rode up exposing her if she sat down. After shy tries to still get out of it, she agreed.

We made our way to the restaurant we wanted to try and talked for a long time during so. All of a sudden, a huge truck flew by and kicked up a lot of wind. This was a bit funny as the exact same wind kicked up Amber's coat and flashed her pussy and ass. It was even more funny because there were other people walking by and they saw what everyone else did. There were some rude comments, some sympathetic, but I did catch a few hoots and hollers as well as some girls saying Amber was so brave for wearing just a coat. Amber herself was a new shade of crimson on her cheeks, but I'm sure her whole body was that way.

We finally arrived at the restaurant and went in. It had a coat closet at the front and other were giving over their coats. Amber whispered to me that she was scared they'd demand her coat and leave her nude. I reassured her that no one would force her to be naked. We made our own way in and started past the coat closet when the woman behind it called out. She said that coats weren't allowed in the dining area. I reasoned with her that Amber was cold and needed her coat so could she keep it. The woman disagreed, so I saw no choice, but really in the back of my mind, I was jumping for joy for what was going to happen next. Turning to Amber, I smiled as I said show her. Amber stuttered, but seeing my face, resigned to it and opened her coat wide.

The woman was shocked, then apologized for her rude behavior and said Amber could keep her coat. We both smiled as she rebuttoned the coat and headed to our table. Sitting in a shadowy area so no one would see what I knew and reported us. After a bit I smiled at her and told her to raise her coat a little. From how she was sitting, it was already above her pussy, and my order would put it at her hips. She blushed again, but did as she was told. It wasn't long before our waitress came over and took our orders. As she was writing mine down, she was fine, but then she stepped over to take Amber's. As she did, her eyes locked on the sight behind the linen.

They didn't move from that spot as she stammered out what Amber wanted to eat. Amber herself was scarlet with embarrassment as she made her order and sent the waitress away. I sat there grinning while Amber gave me an affectionate glare before she laughed good naturedly. We sat talking for awhile before the waitress came back, her own face slightly pink from the sight she had seen. What happened next I'm not really sure was accidental as it was intentional but happened anyway. The waitress set my dinner down then moved to Amber, though while she was setting her dinner down, her pen slipped out and landed directly between Amber's legs. The waitress apologized and said she'd get her pen. Amber offered for her, but I think the waitress made an excuse about employees being more careful and such. I didn't really care at that point as Amber was about to have the girl's hand between her legs.

Now this is what Amber told me happened, since I couldn't look obvious by looking under the table or lifting the linen: After she dropped her pen and apologized, the waitress reached between her legs for the pen and found it immediately. She was so close to the table though that she could put it away and have her hand back between Amber's legs in seconds. She did exactly this, saying she couldn't find her pen.

This gave her an excuse to move her fingers closer to Amber's pussy and brush against her outer labia. Amber jumped a little but later told me she didn't want to attract attention so she remained quiet. The waitress again apologized that it was taking her so long even as her finger pressed against Amber's pussy and rubbed her. I could tell something was happening, because Amber's breath was shallow and fast. I decided to watch this more.

The waitress then took our silence as her opening and pushed her finger deep inside Amber's pussy. Amber moaned very quietly and sat there as the waitress fingered her pussy a little more quickly. When Amber was close to her orgasm, the waitress smiled and gently pinched her clit in her fingers and remarked she had found her pen. Saying this, she gave Amber's clit a gentle tug which caused Amber herself to grit her teeth tight in silence as she came, right there on her seat.

The waitress smiled and left us in peace to finish our dinner. We ate slowly, though Amber even more so as she was getting over her orgasm high. After we both finished, we thanked everyone, paid our dinners and started to leave . It was then that the coat lady called us over for something and we complied though I wondered what she wanted. After we made our way over, she told Amber that wearing something so provocative would have likely gotten her thrown out of other places, but as a strict lesbian she enjoyed the flash of such a beautiful girl's body. Amber went fully scarlet again and thanked her for the compliment. The coat lady then let us out with a grin and welcomed us back if we wished.

We walked back to our complex and smiled about what had happened. She admitted that being exposed and fingered by a complete stranger in public made her aroused almost as much as her spanking, though nothing could top her punishment. I then came out of the blue and told her to bend over and lift her coat. She did it immediately without thinking and bared her ass and pussy. I saw she was already wet and asked her about it. That is when she told me about the waitress and I laughed. Blushing, she asked if she was going to be punished. I thought it over then decided to have some fun with her. I told her yes and took out the wooden spoon. She smiled and actually raised her ass higher as I brought it down on her skin. She didn't scream anymore, but moaned with each strike. I thought of what Vanessa said to Jon during her punishment and she immediately began to shout out a number while thanking her Mistress, mainly me.

After I was done, we went home with her ass still stinging and her juices running down her legs. She said after half the number I gave her, she had orgasmed again. I smiled and said she was a good girl. Naughty, but a good girl. We got inside our complex and I had one last fun time in the elevator with her, having her strip completely of her coat and gaining the attention of everyone with us. They stared at Amber in all her naked glory before we reached her floor and piled out.

I heard later that she was praised for her bravery of being naked instead of being reported. It amazed me how they ignored her the first time around, then praised her upon seeing her naked the second time around. I was sure I had taken a risk of her getting kicked out and such, but they were good natured people.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Last Nights with Amber

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds