• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Christina Hendricks - Cockpuppet Ch. 03

Christina Hendricks - Cockpuppet Ch. 03

123456

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

* * * * *

Christina Hendricks gave an exasperated sigh, tossing her bag aside onto a chair in the latest hotel room. It was another hotel room in another city, just for a couple of days as she gave yet more interviews to more reporters in promotion for her latest film. It was all part of the circus, she knew that, but she was exhausted by it; going over the same things, the same questions, the same frustrations time and again. Friday evening, end of the week, and she just needed to relax now, get away from it somehow. Stepping into the generic hotel room, she cast herself down on the end of the bed, leaning back on her hands and rolling her head back, feeling the tightness in her muscles as she kicked her shoes off. She wondered if she could get a massage to help relax her and work away the stress and strain in her body, gently pummel away the tiredness and tension from her curves. It wouldn't scratch one itch though, the one she felt deep inside her, tingling with her craving. That craving was sex; plain and simple, she needed to have it. Frankly, she needed to get fucked. She was would admit it to herself if nobody else, but she needed a guy to absolutely spend all of his energy on her, to put every last bit of effort into screwing her, to pull at her hips, squeeze at her breasts, bite at her neck.

She shivered a little as she thought about it. It'd been a while since she'd had sex now and she was hungry for it, feeling it as a deep frustration she couldn't be alleviated by any other method it seemed. Sure she had her fingers and a couple of vibrators like so many women, and she'd put them to good use whilst being out on the promotional tour, but it just wasn't hitting the spot. She needed sex. More than that, she needed to get fucked, that was the truth; she needed a guy to take charge, pin her down and absolutely take her, fuck her, enjoy her. As she thought about that she squeezed her thighs together at the tingle of arousal she felt, her mind tumbling over thoughts, dreams and memories, of sexual encounters, about what she could do, what she could have a guy do to her, the intimate rough and tumble of a vigorous fuck session. Standing up, she stepped over to the minibar to get herself a drink; at least that was covered for her. Picking out a small bottle of scotch, she chucked a couple of ice cubes into a glass and poured it over them, picking it up to take a deep inhale of the aroma before taking a long, slow sip, feeling the burn spread through her throat in its wake. She took another sip, eyes closed, giving a sigh as she felt a little tension release from herself.

She knew her vibrator was going to get used tonight, that was for sure. She needed to slide it slowly into her pussy and feel it make her tingle, even if the release was going to be fundamentally unsatisfactory. Deep down, she needed to get fucked. On top of that, something else she realised was that it had to be a big cock, something to deeply and completely stretch her out, work her pussy properly, which she knew meant only one thing; calling him. It was the truth of things and what she knew she needed. In a way she hated herself for it, for needing sex in that specific way. She'd gone for years without such an impressive cock prior to meeting him, and all it had taken was that one night to seemingly get her hooked on it again, needing him to squeeze it inside her and take her for a serious ride again. She gave another sigh as she drank her scotch, mind running a mile a minute as she contemplated it, calling him, verbally surrendering to him over the phone. She knew he'd make her do it, want to hear her admit her wants to him, and knew he would likely expect something from her in return. What made it worse was she knew she would agree to do it, unable to help herself.

Fixing herself another drink, she sipped through it before she fully admitted it to herself and steeled herself for the phone call ahead. Finding her purse, she pulled out his card, the one he had so boldly slipped into her bra on the night they'd met and studied it. She knew the number even if she pretended that she didn't, taking in the slightly creased card a little for a moment, pondering what had happened last time she'd dialled him, how he had delivered everything she had hoped for. Laying it aside on the bed, she sipped her second drink and stood up, giving a stretch before she stood her glass down, then reaching round behind herself for the zip on her snug, figure-hugging dress. Drawing it down, she shrugged the blue silk forward from her shoulders and pushed it down, letting it drop down around her feet. Stepping out of it, she picked it up to put it aside more carefully over another chair, taking hold of her glass again to drain it, feeling the burn of the scotch as she sank it and stood it aside with a clink of ice cubes. She gave a little sigh to herself, standing by the bed in just her lacy black bra and panties, pausing a moment before she gave in.

"Fuck it," she said to herself, knowing what she had to do. Sitting back down on the bed, she found her phone from her bag and picked up his card, dialling the number carefully. She didn't keep it saved in her phone, always wanting to keep it a little out of reach. Taking a breath, she pressed to call and raised her phone, heart starting to pump quicker as there was a moment before it started ringing. There was a couple of rings, making her think perhaps he wasn't going to answer, or that she could suddenly back out of this, take control of herself. That was all swept away as he answered however, the line clicking to connect before he spoke.

"Miss Hendricks," he said, cool and calm, as if he'd been expecting her call.

"Hello," she replied, unsure how to begin such a conversation, and immediately put off her game by his suave answer.

"How are you doing?" he asked, as casual as anything despite the fact he must know why she was calling him.

"I'm doing alright, just...busy, stressed with work you know?" she said, saying something that might perhaps give away why she was calling him.

"Yes work can get on top of you sometimes, especially when one has the busy career that you do," he replied.

"Absolutely, all these press events and stuff, it gets too much sometimes," she said, sighing again as she contemplated it a moment.

"Indeed. So Christina, why are you calling me?" he asked, bringing it very much back on topic.

"I...was hoping you had some time to meet up?" she asked, coy about what she wanted.

"Meet up, like a date, Miss Hendricks?" he said, addressing her properly again, something he did that seemed to just work on her infuriatingly well.

"I...well no, not exactly like that," she replied, stumbling a little on her words as she felt a tingle run through her.

"Christina, I think you and I are far beyond games now, don't you?" he replied, addressing her hesitation.

"Yes, I think we are," she conceded, since they most definitely were.

"You don't want me to take you out on a date. So, tell me exactly what you want, don't waste my time," he replied, putting her on the spot. She hesitated a moment, drawing a breath, feeling her heart pound as the seconds stretched with no interruption from him.

"I..." she mumbled, hesitation again.

"Christina, tell me right now," he said, the power to his voice making her tremble, that dominant tone that had worked so effectively on her in the first place.

"I want you to fuck me," she blurted out, being blunt and honest. She didn't know why it was this difficult, she'd done it before and they both knew why she was calling him. It was like she could hear him smile down the phone, loving hearing her say it, contemplating what he could do with her.

"Well now, that is an excellent invitation, especially since I know how well you fuck," he said, the sound of his pleasure evident in his voice as he rubbed it in, loving to make her admit it, like she knew he would.

"Where are you right now?" he asked, since she just kept silent, waiting for him to tell her what to do.

"I'm in a hotel in L.A, here to do this press work," she said, "I'm here for the next few days, but I've got some time this weekend," she said.

"Quite convenient, since I'm in San Francisco this weekend, business here. Quite fortuitous," he said.

"Yes, quite," she replied in a small voice, waiting on him.

"But you see there's a problem," he said, sending a cold rush through Christina.

"A problem?" she questioned, wondering what could possibly stand in his way as she offered herself.

"Yes, you see I have other engagements tomorrow evening, and I fly out again on Sunday. I am not sure I can spare the time to come to you," he replied calmly, as if he were simply talking about a business meeting.

"Oh," she said shortly, unsure what to say. It made her feel a little foolish to be rejected, embarrassed that she'd called. She kept herself calm though, waiting.

"It is a difficult situation indeed. But, I could potentially alter my arrangements," he said, offering her hope that it was not a call in vain.

"Oh?" she said again, but with optimism to her voice that she couldn't hide.

"Yes, however I've had this appointment for quite a while, and it would be a shame to cancel it. Why should I come and see you, Miss Hendricks?" he said, suddenly putting the ball back in her court. Flustered, her heart suddenly racing, she stumbled to think of what to say, how to reply to him, tempt him.

"Well, I...I mean I'm..." she stuttered, unable to think quick enough, unexpectedly having to justify quite why he should come down to L.A. and fuck her, something she thought was an explanation in itself.

"Come now Miss Hendricks, what is it you're offering me?" he said, giving her a moment to collate her thoughts, heart pumping as his tone exuded dominance and control, the kind she knew he would use with her when they were together. It was a very open question, and one where she knew what the answer was. After a deep breath, she shared it;

"Everything," she whispered, eyes closed as she surrendered herself. There was a pause at the other end of the phone, evidently just composing himself and enjoying his victory somewhat.

"Well now, that covers an awful lot of things, Miss Hendricks," he said, just quantifying what it was she was proposing. It was evident that he would take her at her word, and she would expect nothing less.

"Everything," she repeated, louder this time, reinforcing that was really was offering all of herself to him. She would be his to play with in any way he pleased, just as long as he sunk all of his thick cock deep inside her.

"Then I think I will be able to rearrange my schedule to come and see you, Christina," he said, the sound of his smile evident over the phone once more.

"Excellent, when?" she replied, taking control of herself again and wanting to get the details.

"I'll come to you around seven tomorrow, send me the details of your hotel," he said coolly, frustratingly calm at what he'd got from her, how he'd broken her down.

"OK Do you want me to dress in anything particular for you?" she offered, having already given herself to him, there seemed little point now in much besides seeking to maximise the experience.

"I will leave it to you. I am sure you know what I appreciate," he said, leaving it up to her, another point of frustration for her to come.

"OK, I'll see you tomorrow evening," she said, since there was nothing else left to say.

"You will. Until then, Miss Hendricks," he said, coolly signing off, the phone clicking off as she lowered it from her hot ear. With the end of the call, she realised how tense she was, how tight she'd been holding herself, muscles knotted up intently. With a deep sigh, she let out a breath she didn't know she'd been holding and collapsed back on the bed, tension accelerating her heart a little more before it slowed with her deep breaths, magnificent chest rising and falling as she sprawled on the covers. She felt exhilarated but exhausted, tense but frustratingly horny, pussy wet and ready in the aftermath of her loaded surrender to him. One hand slid to her impressive chest, giving a squeeze to her uncontainable breast as her other hand pushed over her tummy to the edge of lacy panties, just toying along the waistband a moment before she lifted them and delved beneath, through her triangle of pubic hair and straight to her waiting, aching clit.

She gave a shuddering groan as she touched herself, her fingertips feeling electric as they slid straight onto her delicate button, wasting no time in going to it immediately now and starting to circle as she remedied her arousal. She didn't intend to press her fingers into herself, sink them deep inside her, knowing it would only perpetuate the frustration she already felt that now would be addressed the following night. Right now she just needed to come, to bring herself to a rapid climax, and set about doing that as her fingers firmly circled her sensitive nub, pressing firmly as they raced around it, her other hand squeezing and grasping at her chest as she arched on the bed with pleasure. She thought about him taking charge, her surrendering completely to him, letting him do exactly what he wanted with her. Her hand faltered at her chest, fingers just hesitating a second in their ministrations as a thought crossed her mind, a sinful, scintillating thought that made her tingle.

Working her fingers at her clit again, rolling her hips into it, she raised her other hand slowly from her breast to her throat, just letting her fingers play over her soft, pale skin as she shivered at the touch of it. Continuing to masturbate, faster now, she turned her hand to close it around her throat, just giving a little squeeze that immediately made her body rush, giving out a stuttering breath of pleasure. Deep, illicit pleasure, the kind she would get if she were controlled, dominated, owned. Squeezing again harder, she felt another tingle spread through her as her fingers accelerated, attacking her clit busily now as she felt the orgasm building, much faster now as she gripped her throat. Squeezing again, she gripped hard enough to just make her breath catch, making her arch from the bed, nipples tingling as they stiffened a little more through her bra at the illicit pleasure, imagining him taking charge of her in such a way.

She was on the brink now, and knew that with another clench of her hand she would climax, so she didn't hold back. Taking a last, quick breath, she squeezed hard, choking herself, feeling a little pain as her fingertips dug into her alabaster skin, breath cut off. She managed to let out a hard, choked, guttural gasping sound as her orgasm immediately hit her, rushing up through her body from where she rubbed intently beneath the lacy black underwear, fingers dancing expertly on her clit. In her moment of climax she thought of how he would treat her, control her, and just how badly she needed that as her body tensed up, stomach pulling tightly as she bucked on the bed as her peak hit her, hips bouncing and thrusting up into her aching hand. Working herself through, her eyes squeezing shut, she was silent save for the little noises that escaped as her hand just gripped a little tighter at her neck, sending a final edge through her in the last moments before it all became too much. As the sensitivity took over, pleasure fading quickly, she pulled her fingers off her button as she released her throat, letting out a deep, heavy gasp, followed by long, desperate breaths, huge chest heaving as her head spun, sucking in the cool air as heat pricked her skin all over.

For a minute she just lay there, flopped on the bed, taking deep, slow breaths she tried to control her heart rate, hand still shoved in her panties, the other draped across her chest, fingertips curling slightly into the skin at her collarbone as her throat ached in the aftermath. Eyes still shut, she just basked in relief, feeling more relaxed than she had all week in that moment. She rested for a couple of minutes, sweat cooling on her skin, feeling herself go a little numb in the sheer bliss before a cold shiver stirred her. Pulling herself awake, she slid her hand from her underwear and gave a stretch, arching stiffly from the bedding before sitting herself up, sliding off the edge onto her feet and walking to the bathroom to take a hot, refreshing shower. Getting the water running, she reached back to unclip her bra, letting her fantastic chest bounce softly free as she leaned down to quickly slip her panties off, casting the underwear back out the bathroom door before stepping into the hot cascade, shivering in pleasure at the saturation to her pale skin.

Despite her release, she couldn't stop her mind straying to thoughts of him and what he might do with her, trembling slightly as she thought of what she'd offered him, heart pumping as she thought of what she might get after promising "everything" to him. Nerves coursed through her, but so did a ripple of arousal, screwing her nipples into hard points under the hot spray, pussy tingling with an urge to be touched again as she showered. Christina let her hand stray close to it, over the curve of her hip, silky skin sliding beneath her touch, teasing across her stomach as her thighs squeezed a little at the temptation, before she controlled herself and pulled back. She wanted to leave it now, to leave herself bubbling at the thought of him taking her, using and controlling her the following evening. With that restraint, she finished her shower and shut it off, swathing herself in a large towel as she walked back into the bedroom. Drying herself off with it, she cast herself onto the bed, not bothering to find anything else to wear as she sprawled on the covers, just enjoying the freedom of being naked as she let tiredness overwhelm her, realising how long the day had been. The next day was by no means free and she still had some appointments in the morning, so decided to enjoy the opportunity to sleep. Sliding beneath the covers, she enjoyed their dry, rough feel on her soft skin, spreading out and quite quickly dozing off, the day catching up with her.

* * *

Waking the next morning, it took just a few seconds before she realised what would happen in the evening. It sent a rush of excitement through her, making her mind race with thoughts of what could happen, but she fought to suppress them, knowing it would do no good to get wound up over them right now. It did remind her to send him her details though, and she sent a time and the hotel details to him in a text message, setting things fully in motion. She pondered what she was going to wear for him, knowing he loved to see her make an effort, figuring she would have to go lingerie shopping since she had hardly planned on this and didn't have anywhere near enough to dress as she wanted to. It was alright though, she had the afternoon free after press events and other PR work in the morning. She could spend a couple of hours finding the right thing to wrap herself in for him, make her the most pleasing she could for him. Christina paused a moment to think just why she wanted to please him so much, and given she was already offering all of herself she should already be doing that, but cast the thought from her mind, unable to come up with an answer that matched her strong, independent attitude.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Christina Hendricks - Cockpuppet Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds