• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • "Will you buy us some beer?"

"Will you buy us some beer?"

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: Yes I need an editor and no, I do not want an editor. Yes, there's too many people to keep track of, it jumps around too much, it's too long, it's too short, it's in the wrong category, its stupid shit and I am barely literate, barely legible; I don't know why I even bother.

For those of you that have not hit the backspace key, I hope you enjoy this rather dark flash story.

*/*/*

Charles 'Buddy' Mechon was running to be the State Representative for District 78, as a Democrat. District 78 had not voted for a Democrat since John F. Kennedy was running for the Presidency and even then it had been an extremely narrow victory for the Democratic ticket.

But Buddy just knew he would be that fresh faced kid, that new voice for the district. He went on a whirlwind campaign, taking his message quite literally door to door, business to business, shaking hands, listening to the concerns of the people, telling them why they were wrong to have those concerns and how the state government would be better suited to take care of their real concerns.

In the small town of DeGarde, Louisiana, Buddy was walking up and down the aisles of Early's Grocery store, telling people how capitalistic greed, the use of fossil fuels and climate change had driven the prices of their groceries up, went he saw something that made him stop in mid-sentence.

A young woman was buying a fifth of St. Elizabeth's Whiskey at the small liquor counter.

"Excuse me," Buddy demanded of the young man behind the counter. "She didn't show you any ID."

"Didn't need to," the young man shrugged. "We went to school together; I know she's nineteen."

"Nineteen?" Buddy shrilled. "Uh, the drinking age is twenty one. That's not just in the state of Louisiana, that's nationwide!"

"Yes sir?" the young man politely asked, uncomprehending.

A few telephone calls to the bureaucrats in Baton Rouge and Early's Grocery store, an icon, a landmark of DeGarde, Louisiana since the 1920s was shut down.

(On a side note, out of the 18783 available votes in District 78, Charles 'Buddy' Mechon received 143 total votes.)

*/*/*

"God! This sucks!" Hailee Breaux complained to her best friend.

"I know, Hailee, you done said that like fifty times already, Hailee, what you want me do about it, huh?" Grace Arcenaud spat.

"That bitch could have just let us buy it," Hailee said again.

"Uh, after that dumb ass Mechon shut Early's down, got to be twenty one," Grace said.

A pickup truck parked in the spot next to where the two eighteen year old girls were standing, leaning against the grocery cart stand.

A good looking older man got out of the truck. His chest was shown off in the snug pull over shirt, his waist was narrow, shown off in his snug jeans.

His hair was graying, flecks of gray here and there in his short brown hair and his brown eyes had crow's feet in the corners.

He smiled and nodded to the two girls as he grabbed a buggy.

"Hey mister, uh, will you buy us some beer?" Hailee brazenly asked.

The man stopped and looked at the two girls.

They would win no beauty contests. They were both short, barely scraping five feet tall. Both were slim, with hardly any breasts to speak of, hardly any butt to speak of. The one that had spoken to him had short mousy brown hair and the one that was gawking at her friend's bravado had shoulder length honey blonde hair. The girl that was gawking had a receding chin and slightly thick lips. The speaker, the leader of the group had some acne mixed in with her freckles.

"Uh huh, and what's in it for me?" Tommy Duvalier asked.

"We'll pay for it," Hailee said.

"Well no kidding," Tommy laughed. "But what's in it for me? I get caught buying you two some beer, I'm looking at serious time behind bars. So what do I get out of it?"

"Well, what you want?" Grace finally asked.

"You two look like smart girls; figure it out," Tommy suggested.

The two girls looked at each other, then Hailee nodded.

"I'll blow you," Hailee said.

"Okay, that's you, what about you?" Tommy said.

"Yeah, I'll blow you too," Grace agreed.

"Damn, must really want some beer, huh?" Tommy chuckled.

He hit the key fob for his truck.

"How much? Six pack? Twelve pack?" he asked.

"Twelve pack; that's six for each of us," Grace told Hailee.

"Yeah, but we only got five bucks," Hailee reminded her friend.

"What kind?" Tommy asked.

"St. Elizabeth's," Hailee said.

"The lager," Grace affirmed.

"Go on, y'all get in the truck.

"Okay, here's the five bucks," Hailee said.

"Don't worry about it," Tommy said.

"You really going blow him?" Hailee asked as they clambered into the pickup truck.

"And what about you, huh?" Grace demanded, almost angrily.

"He'd said no, I'd offer fuck him," Hailee admitted.

"Damn, we alcoholics or what?" Grace giggled.

In the store, Tommy grabbed two six packs of St. Elizabeth's Lager out of the cooler. He also grabbed a fifth of bourbon and a two liter bottle of cola. He grabbed the few items he'd come for, then also grabbed some chips; neither girl looked like healthy eating was high on their list of priorities.

"You get it?" Hailee demanded when Tommy got into his truck.

"Yeah," Tommy said, showing the girls one of the six packs of beer.

"Um, where we going?" Grace asked as Tommy drove to his apartment.

"My apartment, unless y'all got some place better in mind," Tommy said.

Hailee and Grace looked at each other. Then they shrugged in resignation.

It looked like they would have to go through with sucking this old guy's cock.

"Maybe he'll be too old to get it up," Hailee thought as she looked at his weathered face and graying hair.

The one room apartment consisted of nothing but a bunch of cardboard boxes stacked against a wall, and a futon.

"Just moving in?" Hailee guessed.

"Actually, moving out," Tommy said as he put the two six packs of beer into the refrigerator. "Picking up the trailer tomorrow morning, should be out of here by ten o'clock."

"Where you going?" Grace asked as Tommy pulled two beers out of their rings.

"Denver, friend of mine has an accounting firm out there," Tommy said. "Needs an IT whiz help him out."

"You in IT?" Hailee asked, surprised.

"Uh, yeah, even us old farts know how use a computer," Tommy smiled, holding out the two beers.

Hailee drained the first can in three gulps. Grace took slightly longer to empty her first beer.

"So uh, how uh, how you want do this?" Grace nervously asked.

In answer, Tommy shrugged out of his pullover shirt. His chest was massive, muscled. His biceps were also massive. His abdomen was the washboard, six pack abs everyone seems to want, but few are willing to put the effort into achieving.

He kicked off his flip flops and unzipped his jeans.

Both girls fought down their squeals, their giggles as Tommy revealed that he had no pubic hair.

Then both girls gawked at the thick slab of meat that hung down, the heavy balls that dangled.

His thighs were massive as well.

"Uh, y'all just going stand there?" Tommy asked, stroking his long cock.

"You first," both girls told the other.

"Uh, how about y'all get undressed too, huh?" Tommy ordered.

Neither girl thought to object, that this wasn't part of their agreement. They just shrugged out of their clothing, dropping their discards onto the futon.

Hailee then knelt in front of Tommy and took his eight and a half inches of thick meat into her small hand.

"Damn, you're good," Tommy husked as she tongued his cock head. "She's good. You know your friend's this good?"

"Yeah, she uh, she's done it a lot,' Grace admitted, squeezing her thighs together in an attempt to hide her brown curls.

"Nuh uh, not a lot!" Hailee screeched angrily.

Tommy grabbed her by the back of her head and stuffed his cock back into her mouth.

"Yeah huh a lot," Grace argued.

"Name... erk!" Hailee demanded then gurgled as Tommy shoved his cock back into her mouth.

"Y'all can argue about this later, huh?" Tommy said, voice hard.

Hailee bent to the task of giving a good blow job. Tommy almost smirked; she might deny it, but it was obvious the girl knew how to suck cock.

In a few minutes, he could feel the sperm begin to bubble up.

"All right sweetheart, here, uh, here it comes," Tommy warned and Hailee smiled triumphantly around the man's large cock.

She didn't care for the taste or texture of semen, but she also knew that guys liked girls that swallowed so she dutifully swallowed the large load.

"Damn, for an old fuck, he comes a lot," she thought as she swallowed.

When he got his breath, Tommy grabbed two more beers out of the small refrigerator.

"Go ahead, drink these up; take me a little while recover," he said.

Hailee and Grace sat on the futon. Tommy smirked; both girls' pussies were wet, their inner lips peeking through their brown tufts of pubic hair. The two girls guzzled their second beers, emptying the cans.

"How about if I..." Tommy suggested and knelt between Hailee's thighs.

"I should get an extra beer for this," Hailee countered as Tommy looped her knees over his broad shoulders.

"Oh!" she grunted out loud as Tommy began lapping at her pussy.

"Damn, mother fucker eats pussy almost as good as Grace," Hailee thought as Tommy tongued her wet slit.

Grace began lightly rubbing her pussy as she watched her friend get serviced.

Moment later, Hailee barked in orgasm.

"Damn, love the way a teenager's pussy tastes," Tommy confessed.

Grace immediately spread her legs wide.

Tommy took the invitation and began to tongue her pussy.

"Damn, mother fucker eats pussy better than Hailee," Grace thought.

Within minutes, she was hunching her pussy against Tommy's face, rasping her sensitive lips against his five o'clock shadow.

Then he stood up and showed Grace that his cock was rock hard, waiting for her.

She managed to swallow him to the root, slurping and sucking noisily. Hailee had told her that boys liked when you made a lot of noise.

Tommy did like that Grace made a lot of noise, did like that she could take all of him into her mouth.

She worked him for a few minutes, slurping and moaning around his hard shaft.

"I'm about to, I'm about to come," he panted.

Grace murmured that she'd heard him and continued to suck and lick his fat cock.

"Damn, aw hell yeah," Tommy groaned and pumped his semen into the girl's throat.

The girls gratefully accepted a third beer, which they drained rapidly.

"Hey, uh, what you do for..." Tommy asked, pulling the cheap bourbon out of the grocery bag.

"I'll fuck you for it," Hailee said immediately.

"And me," Grace agreed.

Both girls would have fucked the old guy whether he had bourbon or not; they were slightly drunk and very horny.

"Who's first?" he asked.

Hailee managed to say 'Me' a millisecond before Grace did.

Tommy urged Grace off the futon, shoved the girl's clothing toward the end and positioned Hailee so that she could use the clothing as a pillow for her head.

Again, he licked and sucked at her wet pussy, bringing her close to a second orgasm. Then he nibbled up to her 28 A/B chest and licked and sucked her small pink nipples for a few minutes.

Then he kissed her roughly.

"Ugh!" Hailee called out as his fat cock pushed into her pussy.

He was none too gentle with the girl; she was just a young whore, prostituting herself for some cheap alcohol.

"Ugh, aw God damn it!" Hailee screamed out in orgasm as the guy's fat cock hammered in and out of her pussy.

"Here it, ugh, damn, here it, ugh!" Tommy grunted and began pumping his sperm into her clutching pussy.

Hailee had been slightly drunk, had not thought to tell the old guy to use a condom. She orgasmed again as his hot semen flooded her pussy.

"Fucker's probably too old have any baby makers in his jizz anyway," Hailee thought as she shuddered through her orgasm.

When he finished, Tommy pulled his shrinking cock from Hailee's stretched pussy and wobbled into his small bathroom.

Grace knelt on the futon between Hailee's splayed legs. She began licking and sucking her best friend's pussy, sucking all of the old guy's sperm out of Hailee's pussy.

Her light brown anus winked at Tommy when he stepped out of the bathroom.

He opened the small refrigerator, found the unsalted butter, and rubbed the cold stick of butter onto his fingers.

"Ugh, nuh uh!" Grace complained as Tommy ran a greasy fingertip around her rosebud.

He ignored her protests and jammed the finger into her.

"Awk!" she cried out, then shuddered as his thumb mashed against her clitoris.

Grace returned to sucking her friend's pussy until Hailee squealed, and shuddered through another orgasm.

Grace shuddered in orgasm as Tommy fingered her ass and teased her clitoris.

"Ugh, God, that's big," Grace moaned as he now fucked two fingers in and out of her stretched rectum.

"Uh huh," Tommy agreed, then lined up his hard cock with her young pussy.

"Fuck!" she screamed out as the old guy fucked her ass and her pussy at the same time.

"What's he doing?" Hailee asked Grace, combing her fingers through Grace's hair.

"He's ugh, he's got his fingers in my ass," Grace panted, then again bent her head to lick and suck at Hailee's pussy.

Tommy began worming a third finger into the girl's rectum, but then made the mistake of looking down.

The sight of his thick fingers stretching a tiny anus was too much and he began pumping his semen into Grace's pussy.

Both girls grunted and moaned in orgasm.

Then Hailee urged Grace to squat over her face and she licked and sucked the semen from Grace's splayed open pussy.

"So, we can have that bottle now?" Grace asked after her orgasm had waned enough for her to talk.

"Yeah," Tommy grunted, then.

The two girls dressed quickly before Tommy could change his mind, or think of something else, like fucking them up the ass.

Both Hailee and Grace had tried anal sex with various boyfriends; neither of them liked it.

"See you," Hailee cheerfully said.

"Yeah, see you," Grace echoed, holding the two liter bottle of cola and the bag of chips that Tommy had given her.

"No you won't, remember? He smiled. "Moving out tomorrow."

"Oh yeah, well, be safe," Hailee said and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Yeah, drive careful, hear?" Grace said and kissed his other cheek.

They skipped down the stairs and scurried to the park to drink their alcohol.

"Fuck; should have gotten a couple of cups from him," Grace said as they sat down behind the park restrooms.

"Nuh uh, watch," Hailee said.

She took a slug of the bourbon, then took a gulp of the cola.

They passed the two bottles back and forth, drinking rapidly.

The two girls came to when the policeman nudged them with the toe of his shoe.

"Mother fucker!" Hailee complained, grabbing her head.

"God damned, quit it!" Grace demanded as the officer nudged her again.

It was close to the end of his shift so the police officer just gave them a warning and sent them on their way.

"God damn!" Hailee complained as her head pounded mercilessly.

"Shit! No shit!" Grace agreed.

"Urg!" Hailee said, resisting the urge to vomit up the potato chips and alcohol.

*/*/*

"My name is Hailee, and I'm a real alcoholic," Hailee said.

"Hi Hailee," the others in the room said.

"I uh, God, I don't even remember the mother fucker's name," Hailee said, indicating her swollen belly. "Just some old guy offered to fuck for a couple beers, you know?"

"Hailee, come on, watch the mouth, huh?" Jamie Baggett gently chided.

Hailee nodded her head in understanding, then shared her experience with the First Step.

"Thanks for sharing," the group said when she concluded her tale.

"I uh, I'm Grace, and I'm an alcoholic," Grace said, then giggled as the baby in her belly kicked merrily.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. Thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments and those that take the time to rate my stories.

Have a buttery soft day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • "Will you buy us some beer?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds