• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bad Business

Bad Business

Today is the day when all my dreams come true or my business goes down in flames. I cannot believe I put myself in this position, and left the fate of my life in the hands of these two idiots sitting across from my desk. I was so careful to draft the contract in a way that was beneficial to the company, if not to me directly. The fine print was carefully written to ensure no surprises were possible, and yet Mr. Adrian found the only loop hole that was not entirely closed. Marie and Jack's only directive was to prevent this exact thing from happening, and it took them too long to catch it. Is it possible that all the fucking they do in the office when I am not around distracted them from doing their job? Or could it be that Mr. Adrian is, as Marie described, not only handsome but a cunning business man as well?

Our meeting today is the first one since we signed our partnership contract, 2 years ago. All communication between our companies has been done through Marie or Jack, which was not a problem until now. Of course, I knew that Marie would likely open her legs to him at the first sign of interest, but I didn't anticipate that it would become a problem. After all, we have all profited from the kind of information she can get from clients, while on her knees. Or back. Whatever. Marie and her submissive streak make me sick. Rich, but sick. And Jack... his lack of boundaries and anything-goes attitude makes more than one client happy and keeps them coming back to us, so I have looked the other way. So what if they make some money on the side and get their rocks off? They stupidity has always been my gain. Until now...

I don't know what will happen in our meeting today, but I am desperate. Of course, my two loser employees do not know how far I'll go to ensure my company's future, but I will go as far as it takes. I have tried not to anticipate but everything is fair in love and war, and this may very well be war. Marie and Jack are sitting across from me, eyes downcast and, for once, silent. I have heard enough from both of them, and neither one was convincing enough to make me regret my threats of firing them both and taking them to court for every cent they have earned, if we cannot fix this. Now. Today. If I find out they purposefully gave Mr. Adrian any inkling of my weaknesses, or those of the company, the least of their problems is going to be being sued for every cent.

In an effort to remind Mr. Adrian that we are a professional company, I gave them specific instructions that they have followed to the letter, to prepare for this meeting. We are past reading the fine print in the contract, analyzing data, and thinking about how to get out of this mess. Our fight is more immediate. I have never see Jack fully shaved, with not a crease in his suit, and hair combed in place. He looks good, if you're into the pouty mouth, surfer look. For as long as he follows my cues, we should be ok. Marie is, for once, demure, cleaned up and quiet. Even her behavior this morning has matched her clothing; she looks put together in a pant suit, shirt buttoned up, and hair in a bun. No flash of legs, no tits hanging out, she looks like the professional originally hired. As for myself, I dressed for power, channeling the strong-willed woman that most people in the business knows me to be. I'm pulling all the stops. I don't like the idea of having to use my sexual power to ensure my company's success but, as I said, this may be war! I am guessing as to what makes Mr. Adrian juice's flow (despite the rumors that his tastes are not so different from mine) but I am sure he is tired of the slutty-Maries of the world. My black dress is form-fitting but classy, with just a hint of leg showing, and the tops of my breasts outlined. My heels are high, but not fuck-me-shoes, and my make-up is understated, with my hair loose in curls around my face. The only pop of color in the entire office are my lips, my trade-mark blood red lipstick applied to perfection.

The intercom comes to life: "Ms. April, Mr. Adrian is here to see you". "Send him in, please". As I walk to open my office door, I know that this is it. Everything is riding on this one meeting with this man... I would wish good luck to myself, but I have a feeling luck is not going to be enough.

"Nice to finally meet you, April" his voice slides sensually through my skin and I am reminded why I have been avoiding this man. He comes inside the office and sits down on an armchair. Getting on right away to the business at hand. "As you know, April, things are not looking well. I suggest you and your two staff members think carefully before talking". As Jack and Marie sit down across from him, he continues:

"We are where we are now because of your stupidity. I did not want us to come to this point, but we have. Every situation has a way out, and your situation does as well. The alternative to the 'way out' is me lawfully taking over your business and forcing you to bankrupt, as you clearly have violated the terms of partnership with your carelessness".

"Being in the position in which I am, you should rest assured that I will take advantage of my upper hand, and will do so well". His words do not bode well. He has the power and knows it, and I start getting a nasty feeling in my belly that this is not going to end well.

"Knowing that bankruptcy is not something you are looking for I suggest the three of you stand up straight as I am speaking". Who is this guy to be talking to us like this? Oh, yes! I remember! He is the man we tried to screw over, like juvenile business owners. He turns to each of us in turn and says: "I am going to offer the three of you contracts of service, and that is service to me only, so that in return April's company continues and you, Jack and Marie, keep your jobs. I will give you declarations of confidentiality which you will sign. This will take care of the formal part. But first you are going to prove to me that you can be good little servants".

As we stand there listening to him, he goes through his speech while we are all wondering where is this going to end up, although I am nodding all the time, while Jack and Marie look like statues. He continues. "Now for my amusement, and as a show of your good faith, here is what is going to happen: Marie you will undress April and use her, sexually, as you wish. Make her pay for the times she was a bitch to you". I gasp and swallow the rage running through me, while Marie's face transforms from serious to a stupid smirk, matching Mr. Adrian' sarcastic grin.

"Jack you will get naked and bend over; get ready for April to spank you hard that she unleashes all her negative energy onto you. Then you will go to the corner in the office, and on your knees watch what happens. You cannot touch yourself". And then, "April, in the next few minutes you are going to see how it feels to not be the boss. You will do whatever Marie asks you to. Whatever I say you do. After that, the three of you are going to serve me..."

"NOW GET ON IT" he shouts, getting all three of us to move into action.

While Mr. Adrian moves to sit down on the sofa across the room, I tell Jack: "Jack, take off your clothes. You heard him... get naked and on your fours in front of ..." But Marie intervenes with "Listen bitch! I'm in charge here - Thank you Mr. Adrian! - and you will do what I tell you to do. Don't boss Jack around! Right now you are nothing but my bitch! Isn't that right, Mr. Adrian, Sir?" she asks in her sexy voice. God, I hate this woman. She is going to feel the full force of my rage once we have gotten ourselves out of this mess.

"That's right, Marie. WE are in-charge now." Mr. Adrian drawls. "Jack, get naked and come sit here next to me on the sofa. Put your hands on top of your head and leave your hard-on alone. We can both enjoy the girls' show, and then you'll get your due, once April is well and truly ready. Then it will be worth it. Marie, get on with it before I lose my patience".

I am watching things unfold as if I am in a different dimension. No, the scenario is not new to me but the role-reversal is throwing me off my game. I am the one usually sitting on the sofa and moving marionettes to my pleasure.

"Well, April-bitch, let's see how you do taking orders from me. Turn around and face away so we can see your ass. You do have a nice ass! Doesn't she, boys? That's right... Now pull your skirt up, all the way up to your waist, and show us your ass. That's it...all the way up! Nice...oh, look at that! Red underwear! April, April! You were planning on showing off your underwear to Mr. Adrian? OK... now take your underwear off, very slowly. Bend over at the waist, slowly and take it off. Good. Now give them to me... no, don't stand up, just turn around... that's it".

When I turn around I can see three pairs of eyes glued to my pussy and ass. The men are on the sofa, Jack totally naked with his cock standing at attention, and Mr. Adrian bending forward staring at me. I know I am wet and they can see my juicy cunt, but I can't help it. As furious as I am, I am also drenching wet.

"Now, April-bitch, open your legs. Wide. Wider. That's it. Hands on your ankles... stick your ass out". Marie comes to stand next to me and opens my ass cheeks. "Mr. Adrian, would you like to inspect April's cunt and make sure she is up to your expectations?" She starts rubbing my asshole in little circles, sliding her fingers up and down to my cunt, gathering juices and bringing them up to my ass.

"No Marie, that is not what you have been told to do." He replies. "You have 5 seconds to do as you've been told, or else..."

Now that I am bent over with my ass sticking up, I am feeling completely frustrated, I am on the verge of losing my business and I am being sexually exploited by one of the people responsible for my business failure. But, I also know that Marie is completely confused by the situation and is having second thoughts on whether this is something that she will regret later.

With all these thoughts going through our heads, Mr. Adrian asks Marie to step it up and start fingering both of my holes. Marie with a bit of regret, says to me in a whisper: "I am sorry, but I have to. He is asking me to do it". With one finger in each hole, I soon start to feel a bit of joy out of this, especially knowing that there are others watching. Marie says to me in a loud voice: "I can't believe how smoothly my fingers are sliding in and out; you are actually enjoying this". To which I reply: "Just do what you are told".

April continues fingering as slowly the pleasure builds especially when Marie moves on to spanking my ass as well... Having my ass and pussy fingered, and my ass cheeks stinging with pain, I can just imagine what Jack and Mr. Adrian look like watching me. I close my eyes and imagine Jack's glistening cock, a drop of pre-cum on its head. I can hear their heavy breathing and imagine Mr. Adrian sitting back on the sofa, his pants tight and the outline of his cock plain to see. I imagine it is large, long and thick, hard as concrete, and as he moves, I can hear the creaking of the leather sofa, and everyone's harsh breathing. I can't take it anymore. I let out a loud moan and cum hard on Marie's fingers...

My legs are jelly and my belly still contracting, but Mr. Adrian does not want to let the three of us have thoughts through our heads. He soon asks us to continue doing as told, and finish the other requests. As soon as I hear him giving the order to get on with it, I jump into action. I've had enough of being done-to, despite it being very pleasant.

"Marie", I say, "you've had your fun. You are done for now. You can go stand in the corner, as Mr. Adrian suggested Jack to do... go on, move along. Hands behind your back, I want you facing the wall, your nose to the crack. Don't move, don't make a sound".

Facing the two men, I say: "And now that leaves only us". Mr. Adrian was still sitting at the edge of the sofa, his forearms on his knees. Jack...well, dirty Jack was laying back on the sofa, next to Mr. Adrian, hands on his head and cock standing at attention, a full smirk on his face.

"Mr. Adrian, if you don't mind, can you please seat all the way back, resting on the sofa? I am going to need your help."

"Of course, April, but first you have to open my trousers and release my cock from my boxers. With your mouth."

"Yes, Sir, of course".

I walked between Mr. Adrian's knees and bent at the waist, breast hanging down and a trickle of cum flowing down the inside of my legs. From there, I placed my hands on each side of his hips and lowered my head. He smells so good, I thought. And he feels so hard and big, just as I imagined it. Let's see how long he can last without being buried in me... I used my teeth and lips to untie his belt and pull at the snap and the button. With my tongue, I found the zipper pull and carefully started working it down.

"Careful girl!" Mr. Adrian said, pinching my nipples as he laid his head back once again and closed his eyes. I had been careful. It is not easy work but I don't want to spoil this beautiful cock, that I hope to have buried in me soon enough. Soon, I had the zipper all the way down, his boxers shoved down, and his cock bobbing in front of my face. "Go on" he said, "do has you were told".

"Jack" I said, standing up "Get up and stand here". Jack stood, unsure, until I held his shoulders and showed him what to do. "I am going to spank your ass so hard that you will not be able to sit for a few days without thinking about me. But, you are going to pay for that privilege". And with that, I positioned Jack as I wanted him. I placed him where I had been before, in between Mr. Adrian spread legs, his hands by Mr. Adrian hips, bent down so low his ass was way up in the air and his head was almost at Mr. Adrian lap. "Good boy! Now, for every smack you get, I want you to suck on his cock. We are going up to 20. Mr. Adrian will count, but he will only count those smacks that take his cock to the back of your throat. If he cannot feel his cock hitting all the way back, we repeat the same number. We can stay here all night if we have to. Got it?"

"Yes, April. I will not disappoint you" was Jack's response. Oh, you are both enjoying this way too much... "Ready, Mr. Adrian? Here we go..." I moved off to the side, where I can have access to Jack's ass and can watch Mr. Adrian's cock engulfed in Jack's mouth. And I let my hand fly...

I started easy. If there is one thing I have learned over the years is that a spanking is not to be rushed, but rather to be enjoyed. It smarts on the ass but your hand also takes a beating, so it pays to start easy. Besides, the show I was getting in between each smack, watching Mr. Adrian's cock being swallowed by Jack was too good to rush. There is nothing quite as enjoyable as watching a man blow another man. Women can be forceful and aggressive but men just know what to do. Especially men like Jack who specialize on diversifying their expertise.

12... 13... 14...

My hand was throbbing from hitting Jack's ass and yet we were nowhere near finished. Jack was so turned-on that his cock swung free every time I hit him, a permanent drop of pre-cum hanging on the mushroom head. As for Mr. Adrian, his fists were clenched at his side, his body rigid with the effort to hold back his cum, but his eyes were glued to me, to my tits' movement with every slap. Although I could swear that this was possibly Mr. Adrian's first blow-job by another man (he didn't seem the type to waste time on same-sex adventures) he seemed perfectly able to split his attention: his body might have been fully engaged with Jack's mouth - and it was, because I could see his hips move forward, harder and harder, into Jacks' mouth, a mouth-fucking machine - but his brain and his eyes were stuck on me, fuelling my ego and hardening my slaps.

17... 18... 19...

"That's enough" said Mr. Adrian. "You are both having too much fun and this was never about having fun! It was about having you all submit to me". He pushed Jack's shoulders back to move him out of the way and said, "Marie come join us", as he pulled me to him.

"This is how we are going to end today's lesson", he said, even as he pulled on my hand. "Marie, Jack, get on your knees in front of me. April, come here..."

As Jack and Marie got on their knees facing each other, Mr. Adrian positioned me in between them. What is this? I thought. If I am to be punished, why does he put me at the receiving end of their attention? "Open your legs, slut, so they can both get you nice and wet for my cock". With that, he held Jack and Marie by the back of their heads and positioned them at my ass and pussy. "Lick and suck your boss's cunt and ass. I want her dripping wet, ready to take on my fat cock. But do not make her cum. Only I can do that."

As Jack and Marie got to work, Mr. Adrian sat forward tugging, twisting and pulling my nipples and whispering in my hear: "Is this how these two always behave, April? With no respect for you? Or do they only fuck around behind your back, leaving you dry and frustrated? Do they share their dirty mouths with you on a regular basis? No wonder your business is in ruins. You have no control over your people. Let me show you how it's done". And with that he stopped his assault on my red and swollen tits and sat back on the sofa.

"OK, that's enough. April, come her. Step back and bring your ass to me. Turn around and face away. Now open your ass with your hands and slowly lower your ass onto my cock. No noise, no stopping. That's it... That's just the head... keep going... no, don't stop... no, I am not helping you! Sit down on my cock, now!"

So this is what he wanted all along, I think to myself as I lower myself onto is cock. I am no stranger to ass-fucking but his cock head is swollen and large, and he is not helping one bit, making me feel each inch of drag, every vein, and every rip of my soft tissue. As I am lowering myself onto his cock, Marie reaches for Jack's cock and starts jerking him. But, that is not in the plan.

"Marie, leave Jack alone and get on your knees in front of your boss. That's it. Now that her ass is full of cock, your job is to see who fast you can make her come using your tongue. I want you to tongue-fucker, suck her cunt and her clit, and punish her for treating you like a slut. You are a slut, but she has to respect you. You can only use your mouth and tongue but, then again, that should not be a problem for you. You've had plenty of practice, haven't' you little slut?" And Mr. Adrian pulls me back, reclining me against him, pulling back on my knees, and fully exposing my cunt and ass full of his cock to Marie's mouth. I am stuffed full. His cock, like his personality, is full of fire, and I am dying to feel it sliding in and out of my tight channel.

"Jack, let's see if you fuck as good as you suck! Get behind Marie and fuck her hard. Ass, pussy, both, as you wish". As they both start fucking me and Marie, Mr. Adrian adds: "This is it. The future of your company is now in your ability to hold off. The only one of us who doesn't cum - and I am sure that will be ME - will decide what to do with the company. Get fucking..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bad Business

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds