• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Quality Room Service

Quality Room Service

It was always a pain checking in to a hotel at night. Maybe it was just because he was tired but all the steps seemed excessive. Either way, he had his room and he was settling in for 2 weeks away for some important work.

The hotel was smaller and out of the way, but still quite nice. How a hotel like this one has so few occupants on a Friday night, he didn't know. Maybe it was the off-season, he pondered.

It was late, and after he arrived in his room, he closed the door, flipped on the TV, and began getting everything ready for the next day. He had packed his clothes in a suitcase, and had planned on pressing everything the night before each morning. The absence of the iron made itself known and he stripped into shorts and a tshirt to walk to the office to request an iron for his room.

It was a long walk down the hall to the office. He had been placed in a suite on the end with a whirlpool. That's the price you pay for a nice room...the long walk.

As he rounded the corner he saw somebody working in the laundry room and poked his head in, knocking on the door frame.

"Excuse me," he said.

She looked up from her work, slightly surprised. "Yes?"

"I can't see to find the iron for my room, room 130. Do you have another?"

"Yes, I will bring one down in a minute. Is everything else ok?"

"Yes, it's great, thanks!" And he turned around to walk back to his room. As he walked, he pondered her. He thought she was Indian, or of some other similar heritage, based on her accent, but her English was otherwise perfect. When he had passed by the room where he saw her, she was bent over in a ball, but he noticed she was rather short, wearing jean shorts in a dark color, and a black tank top with thin straps. Her hair had been pulled back and tied in a pony tail. Maybe she was the owners daughter, he thought...

Anyways, he'd better stop fantasizing and get back to unpacking. He thought it nerdy, but it always felt good getting everything out of the suitcase and putting it into the drawers and hung up. While organizing, he came across a pair of pajama pants and decided to get changed into them, since he had no other plans. He took he shorts of and noticed he'd gotten a bit aroused at the thought of the Indian girl worked in the laundry room. He gave himself a quick rub, just as a tease, and reached for the pajama pants, but not before there was a single knock at the door, and it began to swing open.

Apparently the door hadn't shut completely behind him and there he was standing in clear view wearing only a t-shirt, his pajama pants still on the dresser behind him, and his erection pointing straight in HER direction.

"Shit!" He reached back and grabbed his pants, holding them over himself.

She had seen him, but didn't flinch and only smiled, "Oh! Sorry!" though she still took a step into the room to hand him the iron he had obviously forgotten about. She turned and exited the room, still smiling.

Expecting her to have been embarrassed, he thought she might just drop the iron where she stood, but he had been more embarrassed than she was. Now his mind was really going, and he was even harder now. He dropped the pajama pants right there and continued stroking himself right where he stood, imagining her standing in front of him, and before long, he was shooting all over the floor.

After that release he set about getting his clothes around, and went to bed.

-----------------------

He woke up early to make sure he was fresh for work and left at 7am. He noticed a tip envelope on the desk in his room and though he had never left so much as a quarter, he pulled out a 20 from his wallet...but would SHE actually get it? He poked his head out of the door to see if the housekeeping had begun, but there was nobody else there and he noticed it was pointless, until he saw her at the end of the hall, exiting a room with towels in her arms. She was wearing pink today, he noticed.

He went back into the room and stuffed the 20 into the envelope and wrote a note on the hotel stationary... "It was nice seeing you last night..."

As he walked down the hall, he wondered what she would do if she saw him...should he avoid her?

Avoiding wasn't going to happen, she heard his door click shut and was in the hall, busy with something, he couldn't tell what, but she had seen him and he had to walk past her. As he approached, she still looked at what she was doing, but didn't move for him to pass.

"Good morning," he greeted her, waiting to pass.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was thinking about something I saw last night," she winked and stood aside.

He grinned and kept moving toward the office to start his work day.

-------------------------

The day took forever. It was nothing but introductions to other co-workers it seemed, with very little work. He was excited to get back to the hotel and see if she was around and to look for evidence of her in his room.

The room was impeccable again, bed perfectly made, shower cleaned up more than usual even, and his desk was tidied up. The envelope was empty, his note was still there though..."It was nice seeing you last night..." That's what he had written. He picked it up. The light from the lamp in the room shone through the paper and he noticed writing on the other side. It read, "I liked seeing you last night too."

He was instantly hard again, thinking of the Indian girl.

He left a new note the next morning, "Want to get a drink tonight? 7pm?" but with $50 this time.

There was a reply when he got back. "Sorry, busy tonight. Want a visit at 5am? Leave your door unlocked and put this can outside your door if yes." There was a can of beer beside the note. SHE had given HIM a drink.

He nearly inhaled the contents of the can, and immediately placed it outside of his room.

What would happen at 5am? He was exited enough to try it. Nothing about her scared him, she only excited him.

He shut off his light and went to bed, but not before removing his pajama pants, and teasing his swelled cock a little. No, best to save it for later and be extra horny.

-----------------------

He eventually drifted off to sleep, the last time he remembered seeing on the clock was 1:07am.

"Hello?" A soft whisper pulled him from sleep and he turned over, looking in search of where the voice may have come.

He had shut the curtains, but a thin stream of streetlight poured into the room, lighting the speaker. It was her. She stepped fully into the light. She was wearing a bright dress or robe of some sort, it looked like some sort of traditional outfit, but it didn't stay on her long. She stepped forward and it appeared to fall off her shoulders and it barely made a sound as it hit the floor at the foot of the bed. She was wearing black panties and a black bra, but stepped forward and became nothing but a shadow as she pulled the cover from on top of him.

In the short time she had been in his presence, he had managed to go from groggy and tired to awake and fully aroused. He could feel his stiffness, though he couldn't see it. He could barely make out her shape as she stood beside the bed, leaned over, and took him in her hand. Her hands were warm, and both fit side by side on his length. At her touch, he knew that he had released a healthy dose of pre-cum. She squeezed him, coaxing more from within him, and leaning forward, her lips met the tip, and her tongue tasted him.

"Oh fuck, that's hot." He whispered.

She said nothing, but pressed her finger to his lips.

She continued rubbing his shaft with one hand, while gently running the other around his stomach and up his chest towards his neck. Her hand moved down one of his arms and gave a squeeze to his hand. She took his hand and placed it on her chest, guiding him to rub her breast through her satin bra.

She shook her hair back, and leaned in, once again her soft lips met the swelled head of his penis. Her lips parted this time, and she consumed the end of him.

As her tongue swirled around in her mouth, he moved his hand to her back, caressing her skin and then running his fingers through her shadowy hair. He found the hook that was helping to hold the weight of her breasts, and released it.

She released his cock from her mouth with a pop, and allowed her bra to fall from her shoulders before going back to her passionate embrace.

He tipped his head back, enjoying her mouth on him. He could feel her taking even more of him, her hand still stroking what remained outside of her beautiful mouth. His orgasm was coming soon, he could feel it. He was going to fill her mouth soon if she continued.

His hand went to rub her back again, this time lowering down, feeling the smooth material of her panties, squeezing her ass, and feeling her thighs. His breath quickened...

But she was good. She had caught the signs and knew when to stop. Her mouth released from him again, this time to allow her panties to drop to the floor. She guided his hand between her legs, placing his hand upon her smooth, hot mound. She was already damp on the outside. She gasped as he slipped a finger inside her, twirling it around and pushing it deep. He found her spot and began to rub gently. She pushed herself against him.

After a minute, she pulled herself back from her pleasure. She withdrew his finger and licked it, then guided it to him.

She wanted him to lick his finger after penetrating her with it, a non-verbal command to which he gladly complied. She then dug deep into herself with her own finger, and withdrew it. He saw is glisten as she moved her finger to his lips. He sucked on them gently.

She climbed onto the bed on top of him and pressed against him, straddling him, though not letting him enter her yet. She kissed his chest, then crawled up and straddled his face, her wetness within inches of his mouth.

He eagerly kissed her pussy, tasting her, coating his lips with her scent, then letting his tongue do it's work.

Sitting atop his lips, she writhed in pleasure, pushing her clit against his tongue, almost riding him to orgasm over and over again, until he would slow his pace, and his tongue retreated to explore her depths. She would begin to shudder and push herself against him, and he would immediately bring her down from the edge of orgasm.

Frustrated, she turned around, and mounted his stiff cock. She lowered herself down onto him slowly, and began to work up her speed.

He could still see almost nothing but her shadow, but could see her dark hair down her back. He could see her ass bouncing as she fucked him hard. His hands explored her as she rode him, and noticed she was rubbing her clit, raising herself to extreme heights, about to go over the edge.

Her breathing was getting faster, deeper, and she was unconsciously moaning while her fingers worked with his cock deep inside her, pushing against her spot. She knew it was coming soon, she would let this stranger bring her over the edge of pleasure.

It was here. She tensed up, leaning forward, rubbing herself furiously. Her hair hanging around her face in her ecstasy. Her pussy tightened over his swelling cock as her orgasm came. Simultaneously, his swelling cock was erupting hot, eager sperm inside of her, his hips thrust himself up into her, his toes curled, and his hands pulled her hips down, deeper onto him, his voice rumbling a low moan with each orgasmic pulse.

For a few moments longer, she stay impaled on him, panting, coming down from her orgasm. She leaned forward and dismounted him. As she did, drops of his cum flowed from her, down her leg. She turned around and began licking the cream from his cock.

When he was clean, she gave one last lick to the tip and moving up to him, whispered, "It's your turn to clean now," and she mounted his face again, pushing her cummy pussy against his lips. He inhaled the scent of her once more, mixed with the scent of his own semen, and it spread over his face. His nose, chin, and lips were coated with the cream, and he obeyed her request and gave her large, sweeping licks, tasting and swallowing everything that came from within her.

She stepped back into the narrow stream of light from the break in the curtains. He had one last chance to admire her as she covered herself with her brilliant fabric. She disappeared from the light, and there was a click of the door opening...

"I will see you tomorrow night, yes?"

And the door clicked shut as he stammered to himself.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Quality Room Service

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds