• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master's Pet Ch. 05

Master's Pet Ch. 05

12

I started to trade stocks with my free time, I sat at the computer Pet kneeling next to me her head resting on my leg. I place my hand on her head every time I take a break. She looks up at me. "Master may I please you?" She asks I nod she begins to suck me. I allow her to suck me then once I was hard I tell her to sit on my lap. She climbs on my lap wraps her arms and legs around my back as she impales herself. I hold her in my arms and start to thrust into her, she moans as I fill her I lean down to her head on my chest and whisper in her ear.

"Cum for me Pet." I hold her tight to me as I feel her orgasm move through her I cum as I feel her pussy contract around me. I hold her as she relaxes. "I want you to relax Pet." She looks up at me.

"Thank you Master." I allow her stay on my lap as I continue my trades. She pulls herself close to me and settles in content and happy. This became a regular event when I was trading stocks Pet loved to sit on my lap and be close to me. Mia thought it was cute how Pet wraps herself around me to be a close as she can. Pet got so good at this I was able to stand and move over to the couch to sit with Mia. She chuckles as she watches me move with Pet wrapped around me petting her head as we all sit together. "I want to ask you both something." I say taking Mia's hand. "What do you think of getting a few more slaves?" Mia answers first.

"I think that would be good idea but where will they stay we only have a few extra rooms." I then turned to Pet I see mixed feelings in her face.

"Tell what you are thinking Pet."

"I want you to have other slaves with me but I think I will be jealous."

"Ok we could build house we have more than enough land. What do you think you will be jealous of Pet?"

"I don't know Master."

"Ok I want you to think about what you like and want to keep to yourself and what you would be willing to share."

The house was built in a month Pet had been working on her list and I was quiet please with it. Finally it was time to go pick out our new slaves the salesmen came over to us and started his pitch. I stop him tell him we want to see the girls in back. He agrees and we head back look at all our choices, we walk through Pet pauses for a moment looking at one of the girls. I look at her questioning why she had stopped, she turns to the girl.

"I know her, Master. We were owner by my third Master she cared for me."

"Ok shall we buy her." Pets face lights up as she nods. I call to the salesmen a few steps in front of us tell him we will take her. We picked 5 slaves to take home including Pet's friend who she was eager to speak with her. I wanted to talk to all of them first. We got back home got settle and the area we setup I stand in front of them with Mia and Pet at my side. "Welcome to your new home I hope you like it. You will have a fair amount of freedom. The collars you have on have many features I will tell you a few first would one of you like to volunteer to help me." Pet's friend had her hand up immediately, so I call her up to me. "You all felt the restrain option on the way here now I am going to show you another." Then I turn and address Pet's friend.

"I want you to walk to edge of the property walk past that white rope as far as you can then come back." She walks to the rope just as she crosses it we her the collar start to beep. "Stop there a minute, that beep is the first warning." I say addressing both her and the crowd of girls watching. "Ok the rule is simple do not cross to rope and you are fine. Go ahead slowly." I see her get a little shock. "That's far enough you can come back." She does kneeling back in front of us. "The further you go the worse it gets, if you want to try it for yourself you may but only when I am around. The other is you may not play with yourself without permission. You will be able to earn orgasms. The collar can detect it if you try without earning them. Now you may go take a look around have something to eat figure out who is sleeping where. I will be talking with all of you one by one soon." Most of them were off looking around but Pet's friend did not move from her place at our feet. I could feel she wanted to talk to Pet. "Do you want to speak?" She nods. "You want to talk to Pet alone." Again she nods. Pet does not move till I say. I can see she is excited as can be but still waits for my command. "You can go off Pet both of you come back to us when you are done." Then she jumps to grab her friend I laugh as they are talking a mile a minute as they walked away.

Mia and I went back to house talking about our next move. Planning the one on one time. "What do you think of starting with Pet's friend?" I ask Mia.

"Sounds good I think I want one of them to keep like you have Pet." She responds.

"Ok sweetie take your pick." We finished talking and sat relaxing in front of the TV eventually Pet came back with her friend in tow. "Did you have a good time Pet?" I ask stroking her head as she kneels at our feet her friend kneeling ahead of us a few feet.

"Yes Master thank you." Comes her reply.

"Ok I would like to find out more about your friend what did you call her when you knew her before?"

"Six Master." She answers.

"Six." I turn my attention to her. "Do you like that name?" She nods slightly. "Six I want to hear you answer me."

"Yes Master I like being called Six."

"Good girl now what has Pet told you about us?" She looks up at us.

"She say you are the best kindest owners she has ever had and I should do my best to please you so I can stay."

"Ok then let me start by saying I don't see any reason to sell any of you unless you do something very wrong. So you can relax I want you to tell me about a few of the things you like and dislike."

"I liked when I was with owned with Pet I was responsible for others helped them was kind to them when I could be. I did not like when I had to punish one of them I always wanted to take their place." I smile seeing why Pet liked her so much. I turn to Mia to see if she wants to know anything.

"Did you look around while you were with Pet?" She asks.

"I was looking a little but was mostly talking with Pet and focused on her."

"Ok Pet take her around make sure she get a good look around, see you for lunch." Mia says sending them away. Mia settles into my arms.

"I think I am going to enjoy this new arrangement." She says as I hold her close smiling at her comment. I call everyone together to eat. I tell all of our new slaves all of whom are still seem afraid.

"I will be talking with all of you one on one over the next few days. I know you are all well trained but when I ask you a question I want your true answer not the trained one. The first thing I want you all to think about what you want to be called." They all ate and spoke quietly I left them to explore the grounds the rest of the day. Pet stayed with us after lunch Six always close by I allowed her to stay as we move though our day. Pet starts to suck me as we sit and watch TV I turn and look over at Six kneeling near us looking up wanting to join. I ask Mia if she wants Pet or Six while we sit there Mia looks over at Six deciding a moment before taking control of Pets head moving her over to her spread legs. Six waits for my command eagerly, I watch Pet feast on Mia's pussy I wave Six over. She crawls over.

"May I please you, Master?" I nod down at her and she starts to suck my cock licking and kissing my shaft. I can tell she has talent with a little training she could be as good as Pet. I kiss Mia deeply as we both enjoy the mouths giving us both so much pleasure. Mia cums first I hold her as Pet brings her to a long deep orgasm. As Mia relaxes she gently pushes Pet towards me I watch Pet and Six silently communicate Six moves over giving Pet room to move next to her. Pet guides Six's head as she lowers her mouth to my balls licking and sucking as Pet directs her head movements. I was very happy with Six and Pet was already showing her what I liked. I knew I would cum soon Pet knew it to. Pet sucks my balls slowly pushes Six's head down until I feel her throat as her lips touch the base of my cock. I cum straight her throat as she swallows me. Pet holds her still as I soften in her mouth.

"That was very good both of you." I turn the Mia. "Did you enjoy yourself darling?"

"Yes sweetie I do want to see how Six is." Six starts to move over but Mia put her hand up stopping her. "Not this second Six maybe later, I want to try them all out over the next few weeks." She gets this cute smile thinking about that. I turn my attention to the two slaves kneeling at my feet.

"You can both relax Pet get Six a pillow and we can all watch some TV." Pet returns with a pillow I tell her to put it next to Mia Six kneels on it as Pet kneels next to me. Pet rests her head on my leg Six rest hers on Mia this was the start of a very enjoyable new life for everyone, what was even better is everyone seem very happy with everything. Mia was excited about picking out her personal slave. Six was happy to be back with Pet I think Pet felt the same way. Finally I now had a lot to keep me busy for a little while. While holding onto Mia and Pet everything was working out very well everyone.

I look down at Pet and Six and I have an idea I want to try, I move us all to the bedroom and tie Pet spread eagle on the bed naked and helpless. I grip Six by her collar and slowly stand her in front of me. "I want you to try to make Pet cum." I say to her. She moves between Pet spread legs and begins to lick at her clit. I can tell that Six knows Pet's spots as she starts to moan and pull at her bindings. I grab Mia and lay her on the bed next to Pet and we watch Six devour Pet she begins to lick her clit, she loves it. Soon Pet is begging.

"Please Master may I cum?" I look at her.

"You will have to wait until Mia cums first hold it until I make her orgasms, do you understand."

"Yes master I will try but Six was always very good at making me cum please I beg you to not make me wait to long." I look up at Mia and start licking again, she moans in time with Pet. Slowly I bring Mia to the edge of cumming holding her there as we watch Pet try to hold back from cumming and Six pushes her harder and harder but I got the sense she was still holding back. I push my fingers inside of Mia licking her clit sends her over the edge to a screaming orgasm. Mia catches her breath and I see Pet's eyes begging for release.

"Cum for me Pet." I say staring at her. Her reaction is instant as powerful orgasm washes over her as Six continues to lick and suck her clit through waves of pleasure. I hold Mia as she finishes her orgasms, we watch Pet still in the throes of her orgasms her face in a state of pure bliss. Once everyone had calmed down I look down at Six. "Were you holding back Six?" She looks down at the floor not sure what to say, Pet takes hold of her hand.

"Tell the truth it is ok." Six holding Pets hand looks up.

"Yes Master I did not want Pet to be punished and I held back, I'm sorry." I see Pet look up at me with a loving look.

"I understand why you did it however I must know you will follow my orders. You did not do that and I cannot allow that to go unpunished but because you did it out of love for Pet I will not be too harsh. First you will not cum tonight, second I want Pet to show you that she always follows my orders. Pet take Six into the other room tie her spread eagle on the bed then I want you to tease her in every way you can think of until I come in. Anything to ask, Pet?"

"No master may I make a request?" I nod. "Please don't be too long Master." I laugh briefly she is afraid I would leave them all night.

"I won't be long now go ahead." Mia lays her head down on my chest.

"How long are you going to wait?" She asks wrapping her arms around.

"Not too long." I say pulling her into me. "Let's just enjoy this for a moment." It had been a little while since it had been just the 2 of us. We wait an hour before we got up to check on Pet and Six, as we walk in I can see Pet has done exactly as I told her Six is spread and Pet has a vibe to her clit while gently biting her nipples. We watch Pet as she see us she continues to tease Six who still had not noticed that we walked in. Mia moves over to one the chairs as I walk to the bed and sit next to Six's head. Six jumps as she realizes that I am next to her but the surprise fades very quickly as Pet continues to arouse her. I tap Six and ask. "How is she you doing?"

"Pet is very good I have been on edge almost the whole time we were in here." I look over to Pet.

"How has she been doing?"

"Very well Master she has not complained or resisted at all."

"Okay good go get her a bottle of water and a chocolate bar." Pet heads out of the room I look down at Six. "You know she would keep that up all night if I told her to, right?"

"Yes Master." I see a little fear in her face

"Don't worry I am not going to do that to you." I begin to untie her once free she kneels at my feet. Pet comes back I take the water bottle from her open and hand it Six. "Relax and drink." She does so while I turn to Pet taking the bar from her, I open it and break a piece off and offer it to Six who takes is quickly. Mia comes over with us as Six regains her strength sitting next to me she takes a piece of the candy bar to give to Six.

"Where is she going to sleep tonight?" Mia asked as Six finishes the candy bar.

"I was thinking of letting her sleep in here with Pet. What did you have in mind?"

"That sounds good to me? I want to go see how everyone else is doing." I look over both Six and Pet. "Will you two be ok?" They look at each other before Pet answers.

"Yes Master we will be fine."

"Ok you two have fun come finds us if you need anything and no orgasm for Six." I say before Mia and I leave them to relax together. We go out to the other house I see everyone settling in ok they all get tense when we come in. "You can relax we just came to check on how you are doing. Do any of you have any questions or anything to say?" A cute redhead slowly raises her hand I nod to her.

"What will our roles here be?"

"Ok all of your roles will be different depending on how you answer my questions when I talk with each of you. It is in your best interest to be honest with me. I want you all to say your true answers. Any other questions?" I look around I see a blond in the corner shifting I raise my hand to her "Do you have a question?" She is startled and freezes for a moment.

"Yes Master, I was hoping to know how we can earn orgasms?" I smile

"That we will talk in depth about that tomorrow but mainly just serving myself and Mia as well as doing your chores. Anyone else?" Everyone stayed quiet I turn to see if Mia has anything to add. Seeing nothing she wanted to add we turn to leave saying. "Have a good night." Mia and I walk back to the house, we walk the spare room we can hear Pet and Six talking and giggling. We went to bed and fell asleep in each other's arms it was nice just the two of us.

The next morning after we got up, we found Pet and Six cooking breakfast. We all sat down and ate and talked I told Pet she would join us in the interviews. I tell Six to use the time to explore around while Pet was with us. I used the speakers in all the collars to call our new harem to the front of the house. We head outside to see them kneeling on the front porch, I turn to Pet. "Remind me to get pillows or pads out here for all of them." Pet nods. "Ok we will be talking with all of you today. While you are waiting I want you to think about a few things. The first is what you would like to called a name you had and like or one you would want. The second is what you think you are best at? What you enjoy most? Finally what you hate or fear? Do we have a volunteer to go first?" The same redhead put up her hand. "Good come with us, everyone else you can get up and move around just stay close by." We went inside and sat down in the living room. "So how about we start with what you would like to called?" She shifts in her seat. "Master I have never had a name I liked or wanted I could not think of anything I am sorry." She says sad and nervous.

"Ok I will think of something for right now." I her face light up at this. "Relax everything will be ok."

"Yes Master Thank You Master." I look over her before locking in on her hair, her ruby red hair.

"How does the name Ruby sound?" She perks up.

"Yes Master"

"Good that is taken care of let keep going. What do you think you are best at?"

"I was best at being a maid and server girl, Master."

"Ok and what do you enjoy best?"

"I always loved serving I took pride in doing it well."

"Good what do you hate or fear?"

"One of my owners would tie me down and cane my feet it always hurt the worst."

"Ok that all sounds good. Is there anything else you want to say, any questions you want to ask?"

"No Master."

"Good go out enjoy your day you may ask to see me anytime."

"Thank you Master." This pattern continued through the day I found I had a maid, a kitty girl, a puppy, a pony and dance slave. After we were all done Mia and I went off to talk while Pet went to find Six.

"Did you see one that you like?" I ask as we sit down together.

"I am leaning towards Six." She responds.

"I see no problems with that. When do you want to start with her?"

"What do you think of tonight." I laugh at her eagerness and agree. When Pet came back for dinner Six was with her, so as we ate I looked to Mia to see if she wanted to tell them. She takes a drink then stands. "I have decided to try Six as my personal slave. I want to hear what both of you think of that?" They both sat in brief shock before they smiled at each other. They understood they were happy about it, knowing they would be together a lot made them happy. That night we went to bed Pet between my legs and Six between Mia's legs we lay together. We watch them as they please us as Mia lays in my arms. I kiss her deeply as I feel her cum on Sixes tongue and fingers. Mia lays her head on my chest smiling contently and happy as Six curls up between her legs. Soon I cum in Pets mouth, she had gotten very good at sucking me. Her mouth never leaves me as she curls up into me to sleep for the night. As I lay there surrounded by 3 naked loving women I had two thoughts as I fall asleep. First I feel that everyone is happy with everything that has changed, I know I was. Second I needed to buy a bigger bed maybe one that with room more 6 or 7 as I consider all the other new slaves.

The next day after Pet saw to my morning wood we got up planning to set up everything for our new arrivals. I order gear and supplies for everyone including a straitjacket that Pet asked for Six to use with her. We get everyone their chores and what was expected of them. Then when we finished up I said. "I will allow you all one orgasm to take when you want." I saw all their eyes light up at once, they all ran off when I dismissed them. Pet and Six stayed with us as we back inside I already hear the remote in my pocket beep to let me know that some of the slaves were already collecting on their orgasms. "Pet go tie Six to the bed and start teasing her." Pet and Six freeze for split second then go to the bedroom. I tell Mia my plan for Six's orgasm, she really likes it so I let Mia grab a few things. I walking to see Pet just finish tying Six down "Good girl now I want Six on edge, slowly start to push her we will be in to join you in a bit." I watch Pet crawl between Six's bound legs and start to lick and suck her clit. Then I turn and leave them to go see what Mia was up to. She is in our bedroom grabbing toys, we took our time talking and picking allowing Pet to tease Six for half an hour before we went back. Six was bucking as Pet does not let up, we sit down next to the bed and watch pet work. We watch Pet as my hand slides between Mia's legs, I her moan as I stroke her clit. "Pet do you want to taste Mia?" She lifts her head away Six.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master's Pet Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 108 milliseconds