• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Pro Golf Follies

Pro Golf Follies

I had been a good golfer all my life. When I graduated from college I played in some major amateur tournaments and actually did fairly well. So, I decided to turn professional. First of all I had to get through qualifying school. While there I made friends with three other girls who were also trying to qualify. It was unlikely, but as life would have it, we all made it. It was the best feeling.

I had talked my parents and some other people from my hometown to sponsor me for a while. I didn’t have a lot of money but enough to get started. My three friends from Q school and I decided to go together and try to share expenses. So we bought a fairly new van and drove to tournaments. With four of us driving we could go a long ways without having to stop.

Our first big problem was caddies. We really didn’t know anyone. But we got together with four of the sort of younger single male caddies on tour. Ones that didn’t have a regular, money making player to keep them for tournament after tournament.

We broke down after Melanie cashed a good check at our third tournament together and bought another van for the guys and we would drive from club to club. Unfortunately, after Melanie cashed, we hit a dry spell where none of us were making the cut. Money was starting to get tight when Ashley decided that we needed to put a little more pressure on ourselves. So we talked about it on one of long drives to the next stop. We came up with some rules for ourselves.

High round had to take her caddie out to dinner. The kicker to that was she had to wear a short skirt, tank top, garter belt, nylons and a thong. She could not adjust her skirt when sitting.

1. If you didn’t make the cut, you had to streak the motel at midnight, the entire motel.

2. If you missed two cuts in a row, you had to streak the motel hallway.

3. If you missed three cuts in a row, you had to go to your caddie’s room at ten o’clock and no matter whether he was alone or not you had to nicely ask him to strip you naked. Then you had to sit down without crossing your legs or covering up in any way and make conversation for a half-hour, then leave his room naked to go to yours.

4. If you missed four cuts in a row, you had to ride with the caddies to the next tournament. Once you were on the highway, whoever was next to you was asked to strip you and you rode naked for the rest of the day.

Well, I wasn’t the best of the four of us and I wasn’t too sure of this but I decided to go along. I felt reasonably confident that I wouldn’t do to bad. Unfortunately, pressure is what you make of it. Now along with the pressure of playing golf, trying to make a living, I had the pressure that if I didn’t do well I would be at the least running around naked.

As luck would have it, Ashley was high in our first tournament qualifier. So, the first night she was taking her caddie out in a short skirt, tank top, braless, with skimpy undies and stockings. When she came back we all wanted to know how it had went. Well, her caddie knew something strange was up, but he didn’t figure it out. Ashley was pretty buzzed about doing that and we almost had to choke her to get her to quiet down.

Melanie, Amy and I all made the cut, which was pretty neat. Especially when we got to see Ashley strip naked at midnight and run from one end of the motel we were staying at to the other naked. We were giggling like teenagers, which we were not too far from being, since the oldest of us was twenty-five. It was neat to see her tan lined white titties bouncing and her pert white ass jiggling as she ran by us. Thankfully we were all in pretty good shape! Ashley was buzzed again after that. I don’t think she slept all night!

We made some decent money between the three of us for a change and things were looking up. Off we went to the next tournament.

As luck would have it my game deserted me at the next stop. I was depressed then nervous as hell as the three of them descended on my room with the garter belt and stockings. I had forgotten all about the penalties for poor play in my depression. But, being the good sport, I stripped naked and put on the garter and stockings. Looking in the mirror I could see my tan lines too and it really brought attention to my titties and ass and my bush. I was pretty embarrassed as they razzed me. I didn’t have a tank top, so Melanie got one of hers. I am bigger than her on top, so the top was really tight and my nipples showed very prominently. That of course made me even more embarrassed. The short skirt didn’t help things either. But I invited my caddie to dinner and suffered through him staring at my erect nipples through the tank top. I think my face was red all night. He sure enjoyed spending the evening with me.

The next day I played better, but my first day killed any chances of me making the cut. Melanie, Ashley and Amy all did. Shit, I was going to be the only one! Ashley told me it wasn’t that bad, but I wasn’t feeling real comfortable as we got closer to midnight. At five until midnight I got up and stripped off my clothes. Amy had a twist to the streak. She bundled me into a coat and all four of us walked outside. Then Amy led me to the end of the motel.

“All right, I am going to walk back to Ash and Mel. You wait until I get there. Then you drop the coat, run the length of the building, then back to your coat and walk back to the door. Then we’ll let you back inside.”

“This is not what we agreed upon.”

“This is what Ashley, Mel and I decided it should be. So just shut up and do it.”

I wasn’t real assertive so I just did what they wanted. I let Amy lead me to the end of the building wearing just that coat. Then I waited until she was back with the others. I dropped my coat and looked down. My white, untanned skin showed up really well in the moonlight. I dashed off; my titties bouncing up and down and I felt sure I looked ridiculous running naked. I dashed past them and down to the other end; just then a car turned on the access road. My heart dropped and I put my head down and kept running. Halfway back to the coat I heard a horn blow and I almost died. I scurried down to the coat and pulled it on. Then I walked back; noticing the car parked right next to our rooms. It was our damn caddies!

I was blushing scarlet as I walked up.

“Oh it was you! Gorgeous ass, Trish.”

I could have died! Of course they knew what was under the coat. It was just Trish! And the coat wasn’t that big! I was feeling awfully embarrassed. I had just pulled the coat on and held it closed, but Ashley and the others grinned at me and started talking to the guys. I carefully buttoned the coat; almost sure that I had given the guys a peek or two as I was doing so. Shit, I could have died of embarrassment!

The tournament finished and then we all took off for the next one. I was mentally psyching myself up to play well so I wouldn’t have to be humiliated again. I actually played fairly well in the first round and did not have to wear that stupid outfit again with my caddie staring at my titties all night. The next day things were going well until the eighth hole, when the wheels fell off. I was in the rough, in traps and couldn’t make a putt. I was trying not to but I couldn’t help but looking at the scores. I had to birdie the last hole to make the cut. I hit a good drive, then a decent approach shot. I had about eighteen feet for birdie. I took my time and lined up my putt. It dove left at the end and just caught the left edge, twirled back right and then lipped out at the back of the cup. Shit! Damn!

Amy was playing crappy too. We both missed the cut.

At ten o’clock that night, Mel and Ashley were giggling as they watched me take off all my clothes. Damn, I wished I had never agreed to this! I cracked open the door and peeked both ways. No one was in sight. I crept out and trotted down to the far end naked, with the three others peering out the door and giggling. I felt so exposed! I turned back and began to trot down the hallway, motioning to them to keep quiet. Just about ten feet past the ice machine, the elevator bell rung! I squealed and turned back and hid next to the ice machine as I listened. Oh shit, it was our caddies!

I just squatted down and covered myself as good as I could, praying that no one would come for ice. Then that fucking Ashley did it to me! I heard her ask the guys to get some ice! The bitch, the goddamn bitch!

I squeezed back as far as I could, kept my legs together, my head down and my hands and arms covering everything. I prayed that they would say no, but my prayers were not answered.

“Jesus Christ!”

I looked up to see two of the guys standing there, staring at me. Fuck!

“Get the ice and go away, please.”

“What the hell are you doing?”

“Just get the ice and go away.”

“I don’t think so, Trish.”

“Bastards!”

I heard Ashley from down the hall.

“Why don’t you bring the ice, Trish?”

That was followed by gales of laughter. I was crouched down; sort of looking up as my three friends came up followed by the other two caddies. I was not feeling very well at all. My friends took pity on me, I thought. They got in front of me and had me stand up, then huddled around me and we started walking down the hall to our rooms. The guys were bitching. All of a sudden I heard a whistle behind me. I sneaked a look and Mel and Amy had moved to the sides and my bare ass was in plain view!

“Gorgeous ass, Trish!”

“Absolutely beautiful!”

“Fantastic tan lines!”

I was beet red and hissed at them.

“Open the fucking door you bitches!”

They laughed and acted like the key card wasn’t working. I had to stand there until they opened the door, seething inside and so humiliated! Ashley, Amy and Mel collapsed, laughing, as we entered the room.

“Oh you bitches! If I ever get the chance you are going to regret this!”

“The way you are playing I wouldn’t count on many chances, Trish!”

This was followed by more hoots of laughter. I suddenly realized that they were probably right. I wasn’t playing that well and everyone knew what the next penalty was. My gut tightened up as I remembered too. I heard a knock on the door and shrieked. I hurriedly grabbed a pair of sweat pants and a top and ran into the bathroom, slamming the door, just as Amy opened it and invited our caddies into the room.

I didn’t want to come out of the bathroom, but I did, red-faced.

“Jesus, Trish, what the hell were you doing?”

I blushed harder if that was possible. I wasn’t saying anything to anyone. Ashley giggled and looked at me.

“We have penalties for bad play and unfortunately, Trish is not playing very well right now.

“Yeah, I know but what the hell was she doing?”

“She was supposed to streak the hallway for missing the cut. Hey, she didn’t streak the hallway!”

“Yeah, Trish, you didn’t complete your streak!”

“There is no way I am doing that again!”

The guys were all laughing, my three friends too. I was embarrassed; remembering that all the guys had seen my bare white ass. And, amazingly, something inside of me wanted to do it, to streak the hallway completely! I looked around at everyone. It got very quiet as I looked at them, one at a time.

“Amy, Ashley, Mel, come here and stand outside.”

The guys looked at me. The girls looked at me and giggled. Then they got up and the four of us walked into the hall.

“Don’t lock the damn door.”

I pulled off my top and pushed down my sweats and taking a deep breath I trotted down the hall to the far end, then back down past my room to the close end and back. What a rush, knowing that four guys who would have loved to watch were sitting in my room while I ran up and down the hall naked! The door was open, but the guys just sat there, catching a glimpse of my bare back and ass as I stripped off and another as I dashed past the open door. My boobs were bouncing and my ass jiggling which only made me hotter. My friends were grinning at me. I had to stop at the door and pick up my clothes which gave the guys another brief look at me before I clutched my clothes in front of me and not so calmly walked into the room, giving a little bow and scurried into the bathroom again.

By the time I came out, dressed again, everyone was sitting around giggling like idiots.

“So is this it or is there a bigger penalty?”

“Don’t say a word, not one of you, not a word!”

My friends giggled and looked around. I blushed deeper red than before. After sitting around for a while and talking, mostly about my ass, the guys left. I gave them all a kiss goodnight. It took me a while to get to sleep that night. I was still excited even though I had been really embarrassed.

The next two tournaments I did really well in, cashing in both. I was happy, but deep inside I was disappointed too. I wondered if I would have had the guts to do the next penalty. I figured that since I made a cut I would go back to the first. That was the understanding we all had. At least I thought it was back to the first.

When I started out bad at the next tournament and then got worse, I figured I was only going to have to wear that ridiculously cheap outfit again for dinner. My friends jokingly told me that the penalties weren’t going to be started over. Since I missed the cut, they told me I had let my caddie strip me, giggling all the time. I argued for a little bit, then told them to get screwed. I grabbed the keys to the van and stormed out of the motel room.

I drove to a mall and shopped for a bit. Thigh high stockings, a silk top, nice skirt, not too short, and then a matching bra and panty set at Vickie’s. I stopped at a gas station and took my new clothes inside. Once the door was locked I stripped off and put on my new clothes. Then I drove back to the motel. Instead of going to my room, I found my caddie’s room and knocked at the door. Mike opened it and whistled when he saw me. All the other guys were in the room with him. All of a sudden I wasn’t too sure about this. They all looked at me. I nervously stepped inside and let Mike close the door. I worked up my nerve, then I told him to call the other girls. I waited for them to arrive. When they came inside and stared at me, I got more nervous. With seven people plus me in the room it was crowded, but I had them all sit down in chairs or on the beds. I took a deep breath.

“Mike, the next penalty was to have our caddie strip us, or I guess me. Would you please?”

Mike didn’t know what to say. He was sort of shocked. I walked up and took his hand. I led him to where the short entry hall opened to the room. I made sure everyone could see.

“Mike, please, strip me.”

He was over the initial shock. He moved my hair out of the way and unbuttoned the back of the silk top and slowly pulled it over my head. I heard it slither out of his hands to the floor. Next was my skirt. When it hit the floor I stepped out of it and kicked it back. I was in my Vickie’s undies and stockings and there wasn’t much hid. You could clearly see my nipples and my bush. Mike was hesitating.

“Go ahead Mike, the bra?”

His hands felt so good on my skin as he unclasped it. I let him push the straps off my shoulders and the bra slid down and off. My titties were bare and my nipples where like pegs. I felt him kneel and then his hands were at my panties. I gasped softly as he began to tug them down, over my hips and down my legs. As my ass was bared in front of him, he bent forward and kissed it, making suck in a breath. Then I lifted each foot so he could remove them completely. He kissed my ass again. It felt good. I was tingling in my nipples and pussy.

“Leave the stockings on.”

I walked to the end of one of the beds and sat down.

“Some one get me a beer.”

I sat there for the next hour, naked but for stockings, talking and letting the guys all look at me as much as they wanted. I didn’t cross my legs but I didn’t splay them open either. They could see my titties and bush but not much else. The girls finally got over their shock and the guys too. Finally the girls left, asking me if I was coming.

“In just a few minutes.”

When Ashley, Amy and Mel left it was me with the four guys. I scooted back on the bed and smiled at them.

“No sex, guys, understand?”

As soon as they all nodded in agreement, I leaned back, lifted my feet onto the bed and let my knees fall open.

“Look but no touching.”

I watched as each of them came to the end of the bed and stared at my pussy. My nipples were erect and tingling and my pussy was glistening. I didn’t do anything nasty like spreading my lips or anything, just let them look. It was fun to see their eyes and the bulges in their pants. Then, just before I left I rolled over to my stomach pulled my knees under me and pushed up with my hands. On hands and knees, I knew my ass opened up and they could not only see my pussy, but my anus too. I stayed that way for a few seconds so they got a good look. Then I got off the bed, kissed each guy on the cheek and walked out the door naked, turning and smiling at them. Of course they were at the door still staring. Then I unlocked the door to my room and walked into my room, naked. What a rush!

Now did I ever do any better or was I still the miss the cut girl? Maybe that will be another story!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Pro Golf Follies

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds