• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Todd & Melina Ch. 03

Todd & Melina Ch. 03

1234

(Those who have not read Chapter 1 should do so for the first part of this story, as well as for background information. Also, Chapter 2 has been labelled "Ch. 00", and readers may wish to read it also, before continuing. Feedback is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.)

Part 7 - Morning

For the second dawn in a row, I awoke with a sense of foreboding. Looking around, I saw that Ned was asleep, but neither Todd nor Melina were present.

Getting up, I stepped through the pantry and back porch to the edge to answer the call of nature. The morning was beautiful. A little bit of fog over the lake, sunlight beginning to filter through the trees, birds chirping. The wonderful scenery of Nature assuaged some of the gnawing fear in my belly, but did not dispel it completely.

I was in the kitchen making coffee when I heard voices on the road out front. Looking out, I saw Melina and Todd breathing heavily, both wearing athletic gear. They must've just finished a run.

Todd said something to Melina about paying up their bet. She dropped into a pushup position and began slowly doing pushups. Todd crouched down, watching her. I saw that he was admiring Melina's toned back and shoulder muscles, which quivered with her exertions. Her back was very sexy, indeed, and I enjoyed the show as well as Todd. A moment later, she finished, and they came inside.

"Good morning." I said. Todd returned the greeting, but Melina barely did. Uh-oh. The fear knotted my stomach again, though I tried not to show it. She came into the kitchen.

"How are you? Have a good run?" I asked, tapping the coffee pot, as if it would make the thing work faster.

"Yes, it was good." she replied.

"Yeah, " Todd said from the other room, "but she lost to me and had to do pushups."

"That's what I get for giving you incentive like that." Melina said witheringly. "Maybe I should start trying that with Don here, to make him workout harder. Right, dear?" She pinched my side as she said it, as if to suggest I needed to lose weight."

"You'd kill me, but I'd do it to watch you do pushups." I said. Melina didn't react. I simply could not tell what her feelings were at the moment.

"Let me wake up Ned." Melina said to me, "and you can take them to the shower and show them how it works. With that, my wife went over to Ned's prostrate form. He was lying on his back. Melina straddled him, then sat down lightly on him, on his belly just above his groin.

"Wake up, sleepyhead." Melina coaxed Ned, leaning over and kissing his cheek. She let her breasts slide along his chest, then slightly wiggled back and forth, rubbing her nipples through the cloth of her athletic bra against his slender, hairless chest.

"Wha?" Ned said, waking up. Melina kissed his cheek again, then as he woke up, she pressed her lips to his.

"Good morning, handsome." she said. "Time for you to join us." She kissed his mouth again. Ned finally realized what was happening. His hands shot up, pushing Melina up. The movement was so sudden, involuntary, and unexpected that my wife gasped. She rose up off him, obviously not very happy at the "rejection."

"Oh..." Ned said, sitting up. "Sorry, Aunt Melina, I didn't realize what was happening."

"Yeah," Todd said in a sarcastic voice, "he's not used to being waked up by a beautiful woman kissing him. Are you, birdbrain?"

"Fuck off." Ned replied politely, looking around for his clothes.

"God damn, boy." Todd said. "A woman wakes you up by kissing you, and you push her off? Something is wrong with you."

As all this was going on, I was beginning to make breakfast. Melina came in. "I'll do that." she said. "You take the boys to the shower. And stay between them."

A few years back, I had built a shower stall. It wasn't much, with only two walls, concealing the view only from the lakeside, and a floor. There was an iron pot and a two-section fireplace. The pot could be placed in a circular depression, where propane gas flames would heat the bottom half of the pot, or wood could be used in a grate to the side. The water came from a pipe in the ground that tapped a spring, and the water could be directed to the pot, or straight to the shower (brrr!). Once the pot of water was heated, a wooden vat could be swung into place, and the pot tilted to fill it. Then the vat would be raised and swung over the stall by a system of levers and pulleys to provide hot shower water. The pot was big enough for two vats of showering I was happy with my little feat of engineering.

Todd said he wouldn't wait and would shower with cold water. He stepped naked into the stall and I lifted a cold vat of water above him. He lathered up, the ice-cold spring water apparently not bothering him a bit, as Ned and I got a propane gas fire going and began heating water in the pot. As Todd soaped up his genitals, his big cock and huge balls flopping around, I remembered what he had done to my wife the night before, and where that big cock had found its way.

After rinsing and finishing, Todd walked back toward the cabin. After a few minutes, I filled a vat of hot water for Ned. As he was soaping up, Melina walked up to us wearing a robe and cheap plastic high-heel slides that she could wear in the shower. No flat-heel shower shoes for my wife, of course.

"Mmm, looks good." Melina said to Ned, getting a full view of my naked, showering nephew's slender form, including his cock. "Can I get in with you, Ned?" She let the robe fall off her shoulders, showing off her most revealing two-piece bikini. It was beige, almost skin-color, and barely covered my wife's dark, erect nipples.

"Uh, I'm nearly finished." Ned said, furiously blushing, but his cock lengthening and bobbing. He very hastily washed off the soap and grabbed a towel. Drying off, he beat a hasty retreat to the cabin, mumbling his thanks to me for heating the water.

"I think Todd's right. Something is wrong with Ned." Melina said, as I lowered the vat to refill it with hot water. "Or is it me? Maybe he thinks I'm ugly."

"Harrumph! It couldn't be that, gorgeous." I said. I was going to say that Todd found her quite beautiful, but stopped myself. I got under the shower. Happily, Melina stepped in with me and put her arms around my neck.

"Mmmm, baby." she said, kissing my neck, then meeting my lips with hers. I kissed my wife hard, wrapping my arms around her, feeling intense love and passion for her. The fear returned inside my belly, wondering when, not if but when, she was going to confront me about the night before, then walk out of my life forever.

"I love you." I said, breaking the kiss. "Happy anniversary." I said, remembering suddenly that today was the day.

"Thank you, darling. I love you, too." she replied. "We really haven't gotten to spend much time together."

"I know," I said, as comfortingly as I could, "but it's okay. Maybe we can have some time today?"

"Well, possibly not." she said. "In fact, I have an extra anniversary present for you. I hope you'll like it." I felt Melina tense up slightly in my arms.

"What is it?" I said, almost shaking with trepidation.

"I just gave Todd an invitation to join me for a private picnic. Just him and I, the two of us. I'm going to spend some time alone with him. Is that something you'd like for me to do?" Melina said, her eyes searching mine for approval.

"That's a nice present." I said, and kissed mouth, then hugged her to me. Into her ear, I whispered "Are you going to do anything? Do I get to watch?"

Melina squeezed me, then reached up and turned the shower water on, soaking us both in the warm water. "Mmm, yes, we'll do something, but we'll be alone on the picnic. But only if its okay with you. Would you like to know what I'm going to do with Todd?"

"Tell me." I said, then took her into my arms again.

Melina took a deep breath, then said the words in a rush. "I'm going to give Todd a blow job. I really want to suck his cock." Her eyes looked into mine, both fearfully and expectantly. I answered by kissing her again.

"He's going to be a lucky young man today. I wish I could watch it." I said. "But, Melina, if you go farther with him I want to be around. I want to see it."

"I'm afraid we'll scare him off if you were there." she said. I almost laughed out loud at that one. Todd had no fear of doing anything to Melina in front of me. Could it be possible that my wife wasn't aware that he'd balled her just hours ago, right in front of me?

"Tell you what." Melina said. "No fucking, unless you're around. Should I ask him about that at the picnic? That you want to watch me and him together?"

"Why don't you?" I said. The shower water stopped. We quickly refilled it, got under the water, and showered off. I got out and was drying off as Melina took care of, shall we say, feminine hygiene. Then we headed back to the cabin. My cock was aching, and the fear had subsided.

Part 8 - Picnic

I watched Todd and Melina canoeing in the distance. Melina was wearing a brilliantly white, frilly button-down blouse that was tight against her breasts, and a brilliantly red skirt. She was wearing wedges again, with thin red straps, and the straps wrapped all the way up her calves to just under her knee. She could not look more sensuous if she tried. Todd was wearing a tight-fitting collared golf-shirt, and short pants. I figured he'd be trying to get out of them as soon as possible.

The picnic basket was in the canoe with them. After Melina had packed it, I slipped in a cooler with ice and one of the bottles of champagne that I had brought for our anniversary dinner this evening. I told her that this picnic was a moment for celebration, and I wanted her to enjoy it with Todd. She smiled and kissed my cheek and whispered that she loved me.

"Well, Ned, what are you going to do today?" I asked the teenager. I didn't particularly care to do anything with him, but felt the need to see that he wasn't bored.

"I dunno." Ned said. "I might do some reading, or sleeping. I'm still tired after last night, and Aunt Melina woke me up too damn early."

I tried engaging Ned in conversation about school, about life, about women, but his answers were stilted at best, and it was clear he wasn't in a talkative mood.

"Well, I'm going for a walk." I said. I left the cabin and walked up the road a bit, then onto a trail that led toward the top of the hill. I called it the "ridgeline" walk, and the views from there of the lake were usually very good.

Reaching one vantage point, I looked around the lake. I saw a couple of speedboats in the far distance, but knowing that they were prohibited in our area of the lake, I figured they wouldn't come much closer. I didn't see Todd and Melina's canoe anywhere, but didn't try to look for it.

I continued down the trail for another fifteen minutes, thinking I would soon cut across to another trail and back home. Just ahead was a meadow, a grassy field that I knew I could cut across. Just as I reached it, I stopped, then hunched down. I had not intended to come near them, but I saw Todd and Melina under a huge oak tree at the edge of the meadow on the far side. They were facing away from me, looking toward the lake. Not wanting them to know I was there, I stayed low.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Ah, it's a perfect day!" Melina said as she spread out the large picnic blanket onto the grass. The oak tree offered some shade from the sun. Melina sat down and dragged the basket onto the blanket. "Why don't you join me, Todd."

"Sure, love to." he replied, looking around at the scenery, at the lake in the distance. He pulled off his shirt, and sat down next to Melina. Inappropriately close, but she didn't object or move away. She was unpacking the food, which was mostly fruits like strawberries and grapes, and some sandwiches.

"What would you like, Todd?" Melina asked. "There's beer, some wine, and the champagne, which we should let chill a bit more first."

"Some of that fruit looks good." Todd replied. Melina took grape and put it against Todd's mouth. He opened his mouth and she inserted the grape. He closed his mouth on her fingers, sucking them as she slid them out. He reached for a grape, but she swatted his hand back.

"No, Todd. Let me." Melina said softly. "I'm here to serve you, today." Todd grinned, and allowed Melina to feed him the fruits and cheese bits. She eased up and sat on her knees behind his back, and began massaging his muscular shoulders, occasionally reaching around to feed him another piece of fruit.

"How's this, honey?" she asked.

"Great." he said, enjoying her hands massaging him. He noticed that her hands occasionally roamed his pecs and down his shoulders to his biceps.

"That feels great, Aunt Melina." he said as she massaged his muscles hard.

"Now why do you call me 'Aunt' Melina?" she asked playfully. "Am I that old to you?"

"Hell, no." Todd said. "I just like to call you that. It reminds me that you're my uncle's wife. And... well, I think it's just sexy as hell to call you that. It makes me hot."

"Mmm." she replied, kissing his neck. "Having thoughts of seducing your uncle's wife, are you?"

"Yes. Does that bother you? he asked.

"No. And I'm having some thoughts about you, as well, Todd." Melina replied. She stopped massaging him and came around to his left side.

"You wouldn't tease me, would you, Aunt Melina?" he queried.

"No, Todd, of course not." Melina gasped, stunned by the question. "I'm not a pricktease. I would promise something if I didn't intend to deliver upon it. And I would never start something with a man and not finish it."

"My mother is a pricktease." Todd said, venom in his voice. "She flirts with men in front of my stepdad, sometimes pretty heavily. Then she leaves them hanging. She been teasing me for years, too, letting me see glimpses of her naked, not closing the door when she knows I'm there at home."

"She's such a fucking bitch. I'm not like that, Todd." Melina said, pushing his chest to get him to lie back. Todd leaned back onto his elbows, letting Melina continue to feed him, noticing her hand caressing her chest after each piece. "And I certainly wouldn't pricktease you," Melina added, "because I'd be missing out, too!"

Todd grinned as Melina fed him a last piece of fruit, then suddenly pulled her into his arms. He rotated as she came down so that she was on her back and he was half over her. She knew what he was going to do, and this time did not resist or pull back. She put her arm up around his neck.

"I'm glad you accepted my invitation today, Todd." Melina said, licking her lips.

"So am I." the teen stud said, then kissed the older woman. She melted into him. They made out for long minutes, Todd's tongue sliding into Melina's mouth, seeking and exploring. She sucked on his tongue, twining hers around it.

Todd's hands explored Melina's body, caressing her legs as he eased her skirt up her thighs, then moving his hand to her breasts, squeezing them through her shirt. When he tried to get to her crotch, she gently pushed his hand away. For a while, that was enough, but the second time he tried, she pushed his hand away and broke the kiss.

"Mmm, no, Todd. Not yet." she said. She pushed him up. "Sit back, baby." she said. He sat back on his elbows again, and watched as she sat up on her knees, facing him. Melina took a banana and peeled it all the way down, then let it slide into her mouth as if it were a cock. She slid it in and out of her mouth, in imitation of a hot blowjob.

Todd watched, mesmerized, as Melina's tongue lashed the tip of the banana before her mouth plunged down upon it. As he watched her suck the banana, her left hand took a grape and fed it to him. After a couple of pieces of fruit, she slid her mouth down the banana again -- and bit down hard.

Todd gasped and jumped. Melina grinned as she began to chew the banana piece with slow, pronounced movements of her mouth. She fed her teen date more fruit as she took another banana bite, then another, consuming it.

When she was finished, Melina pushed Todd down to a lying position. She lay down alongside him, her head on his chest, her left leg over his, her thigh pushing into his groin. He put his arm around her.

"Todd, if I do something for you, will you promise me something?" Melina said, her hand sliding down Todd's abdomen to his crotch. The bulge in his pants was enormous.

"Sure, baby, anything." he replied, kissing her forehead.

"Todd, if you'll promise me you won't try to fuck me, I'll suck your cock." Melina offered. "I really want to give you head, Todd. But we have to wait before we can have intercourse until we get back, so Don can watch it."

"Is he into that? I had no idea you two were like that." Todd said.

"We're not. We've never done anything like this before. But promise me you won't fuck me."

"Sure, Aunt Melina. I promise I won't try to fuck you unless you ask me to." Todd rose up and stroked Melina's cheek, then kissed her mouth to seal the promise. She responded, returning the kiss warmly for a long moment.

"Mmm, okay. Let's get you out of those pants." Melina said, sitting up on her knees. Her hands deftly unbuttoned Todd's pants, and soon they had the obstructing material sliding down his legs and off, leaving the teen stud naked before her exploring eyes. As Todd's cock sprang into view, Melina moaned slightly, then reached down and wrapped her fingers around the base of it. Her hand looked small next to the huge piece of cockflesh as it became engorged with blood.

"What about you?" Todd asked as he lay back down. "I've been wanting to see those big tits of yours. Take off your blouse." He was trying to unbutton her blouse, but the angle was bad. She shooed his hand away.

"I'm here to serve you, remember?" she said. Letting go of Todd's cock, Melina began slowly unbuttoning her blouse. She slowly let the fabric slip off her shoulders as her hands opened the front wide open. Then, she reached for her bra, reaching into the valley between the globes and unfastening the catch. As the bra flew back, her hard nipples sprang into Todd's view.

"Oh my god." the handsome teenager gasped. His hand reached up and caressed her right breast, sliding up to her protruding nipple. Melina broke his grip by leaning down and grasping his cock in her hand, holding it straight up. Then Todd just watched as his uncle's wife opened her mouth and let it descend on his turgid meat.

"Ohhhhhhh....." Todd gasped as Melina's full lips slid over his taut shaft. Pleasure rocked through his loins at the sensational feeling of being enveloped in a woman's warm, wet mouth. She had taken about half his cock in the first descent, her lips stretched wide to accommodate his girth.

At first, there was nothing but silence as Melina's head slowly bobbed up and down on Todd's cock. Todd just watched, seeing her look up at him out of the corner of her eye a couple of times. Her hand gently caressed his nutsack, and the heat of her hand seemed to sear through his big testicles.

Melina's mouth slid lower, taking more of Todd's member into her mouth. He realized that she was going to try and deep throat him, something that was rare enough to be appreciated by the young stud. He felt more than saw her mouth descend to the base of his cock, her lips at the root of his shaft, and realized that she had done it. She slid up then back all the way down again.... once.... twice... three times... then slid back up again, sucking hard on the top half of his steaming cock, before sliding her mouth off.

"Mmm, Todd, I love it. I love the taste of your cock!" Melina exclaimed. A long thread of drool connected her lower lip to the tip of his prick. Her mouth descended upon him again, and she sucked hard for several long seconds. Todd felt the heat, and relaxed, trying not to get too into it, and therefore come too quickly.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Todd & Melina Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 168 milliseconds