• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Loving My Best Friend's Dad Ch. 06

Loving My Best Friend's Dad Ch. 06

12

After the many times, I've dreamed this, I never imagined it happening. Kyle and I were in my room after making out. I sat on the edge of my bed with Kyle standing naked between my parted legs. I couldn't get enough of his sexy body and how turned on I was just looking at him.

I looked up at him taking in the serious look on his face as he gazed down at my body. His face so handsome, lips swollen from kissing, beard trimmed but enough to scratch my skin and give me goosebumps, and behind his glasses his eyes shown how turned on he was too. I let my eyes wander down to the little hairs scattered across his chest. I ran my hands over his chest, feeling the soft hairs under them. I glanced back up at him but he was still watching me, letting me explore. My hands slowly moved south, following the trail of hair down to his groin. I bit my lip out of nervousness and excitement. I had been looking forward to seeing him fully naked, always wondering what he had hidden under his pants. After yesterday's make out session in his office I knew it was big, but I wanted to see it. My eyes watched my hands as they kept moving downward. I smiled as I reached my destination and was ready to see...

Slam, slam, slam... the noise erupted around me pulling me from my daydream. I glanced around to get my bearings and realized I was still in class. I watched as everyone slammed their books shut, gather book bags, and walk out of the room. I quickly grabbed my stuff and made my way out along with the rest of them.

I shook my head as I walked to my Jeep. My body was on fire from the day dream. I smiled to myself, I couldn't believe I drifted off in class. It wouldn't be the first time it happened but still. My mind was stuck on Kyle. The dream felt so real to me. I could feel his kisses and his chest hairs under my hand. I wonder when I would have the chance to do it.

When I reached my Jeep, I hopped in and headed home with the hopes of beating LA traffic. I wanted to shower before Kyle got home. I needed to figure out what I was going to wear. I know I requested a movie but I had no idea if he was planning dinner too.

I showered and dressed into causal tight jeans and a light purple camisole. The camisole felt soft and silky against my skin, in a way it reminded me of lingerie but it was meant to be worn casually. I glanced at myself in the mirror and smiled. I liked how I looked and felt beautiful.

I was working on some homework when I heard footsteps going up the stairs. I was about to open my door when the person on the other side knocked three times. I opened the door to a single red rose held out to me. I smiled at the person behind the rose. Kyle looked so handsome in jeans and a button up shirt. He leaned in for a kiss as I took the rose and thanked him for it.

"You look beautiful, Erin," Kyle looked me over with a wide smile.

"Thank you. You look handsome," I stepped closer to him and pulled him back down for another kiss. "What's the plan for tonight?"

"I was thinking dinner and a movie. You said you wanted a movie, but I wasn't sure if you wanted to go to a theater, Netflix, or rent a movie. I thought I'd leave that up to you," he explained.

"I was thinking maybe Netflix or renting a movie. That way we can relax here and spend time alone," I glanced up to see if he thought this was okay.

"That sounds very good. I was hoping you'd want to have some time alone. After the past few weeks, I am looking forward to this evening with you," he kissed my forehead and held his arm out to me. "Shall we go?"

-----

We arrived at a small, hole in the wall, restaurant. It looked almost empty from the outside. Kyle opened and held the door for me like a gentleman. The place had small personal tables scattered around the room. There were little fish bowls with lit floating candles as center pieces. A waitress greeted us with a smile and asked how we were as she led us to a table in the corner of the room. I was impressed when Kyle pulled the chair out for me and helped me sit down. The waitress brought our menus and took our orders soon after.

"I've missed you," he told me, as he reached across the table for my hand as gently placing a kiss on the back of it.

"I missed you too," I replied and squeezed his hand in mine.

We caught up with each other as we waited for our food. We discussed things we missed for the past few weeks. I felt like crap a few times when I realized if I had just let him talk to me that one day, we would have been able to spend a good amount of time together. As we chatted the subject of the evening he found out my secret came up.

"I have to admit that I was very surprised when Ashley said you were a virgin. I just figured you weren't since...well...it seems people are losing it earlier than I would have imagined having sex. I imagined you lost during high school to someone and never felt it was something we needed to discuss," Kyle looked a little uneasy as he admitted his thoughts about my virginity to me.

"Yeah, I can understand that. Most people I knew in high school lost it. For me, it just never happened. I never had a boyfriend before. I mean, I've been on dates but nothing that led to anything more," I felt weird discussing this, it was embarrassing to admit that no guy had any serious interest in me.

"Well, maybe you needed an older mature guy?" he joked and winked at me. I laughed, feeling better that he didn't think I was weird or anything was wrong with me.

Our dinner arrived and we quickly ate. The food was amazing and I felt stuffed. Kyle got the check and paid for our meals. As we were leaving I noticed the place had filled up quickly with couples on dates. I saw a sweet older couple sitting and holding hands and thought it was sweet. I pictured Kyle and I in the future and hoped one day that could be us.

Kyle took my hand and held it as we walked to his car. He continued being a gentleman and held the door for me and helped me in. On the way home, we held hands and tried to figure out what movie we wanted to see. We finally settled on a picking a movie from Netflix when we got home.

-----

I explored Netflix on the television in the living room trying to find something to watch that we would both enjoy. I skipped over the sappy romantic movies and picked a comedy that I've seen before and enjoyed. Kyle walked into the living room with a pop for each of us. I showed him the movie I selected and he laughed, saying he watched and wouldn't mind seeing it again.

We settled on the couch and started to watch the movie. A few minutes in, I started to feel cold as the air condition came on. I attempted to curl up to Kyle, hoping his body heat would warm me up but it didn't help.

"I'm cold," I finally stated to Kyle and rubbed my arms. I was still in my camisole and thought maybe I should change into a different shirt. I was about to suggest that idea when Kyle spoke up.

"We can move to my room if you like. It is the warmest room in the house and we can always cover up with a blanket if you get cold again," he offered as an idea.

At first, I felt a mixture of excitement and nervousness about the idea. I quickly thought it through and decided it wasn't a bad idea. I'd be warm and could finally see his room. I tried not to think about the possibility of us having sex. I knew I wanted Kyle to be my first. However, it seemed unlikely that sex would occur so soon but it didn't stop me from hoping.

Kyle picked our drinks up and led the way to his bedroom. We reached the room and walked in. The room was bigger than I had expected but given the size of the house, I should not have been surprised. When I first walked in I automatically noticed the king size bed with black and red bedding. On both sides of the bed stood bedside tabled with a small lamp. I figured out which one was his by the clutter that sat on top of the left one. An entertainment center stood across from the bed with a flat screen television in the center. On the left side of the room there were two tall bookcases adorned with pictures, books, and miscellaneous stuff. I glanced at the right side of the room and near the entertainment center was a small desk with mail scattered about and a small chair. Next to the desk was a door that opened to a big closet and another door leading to the master bathroom. The bathroom held the biggest tub I've ever seen, you could fit a four or five people in it, a roomy standing shower was next to it, and the rest resembled a typical bathroom. If I wasn't alone with Kyle, I'd probably take a long soak in the tub.

Kyle placed our drinks on each of the side tables then stood in front of the television to set up Netflix. I was unsure what to do with myself but sat on the right side of the bed with my back against the pillows and headboard. Once Netflix was up and running, Kyle sat next to me and pulled me to him. I laid with my head on his shoulder and did my best to relax. The comedy helped with that since we soon were busy laughing. We got half way through it when Kyle turned to me and kissed me.

Kyle started with soft single kisses then slowly added his tongue to the mix. My hands ran threw his hair and held him to my lips. Cool air hit my stomach as my cami was slightly lifted and his hand found its way under it. Kyle began to place light kisses along my jawline to my neck where it turned into nips at my skin. Goosebumps scattered over my kiss and a small moan escaped my lips. I pulled him to me, silently begging for him to keep doing it. I could feel him smile against my neck before kissing his way back to jawline and over to the other side of my neck. I turned into my side to give him more access. Under my cami, I could feel his hand moving against my bare skin under my bra. It was then I realized how much more I wanted from him. I imagined his hands and mouth exploring my breasts. The image turned me on as I hoped he would go further.

At that moment it was like he read my mind, his hand gently groped my breast over my bra. I pushed my chest into his hand. Kyle pulled away from my neck and looked down at me as he lifted my camisole up enough to see my purple bra covering what I wanted him to touch. I couldn't stand having my cami bunched under my arms so I removed it. I glanced at Kyle to get a reaction, hoping this way okay. His smile told me all I needed to know.

Kyle carefully moved between my parted legs as much as my jeans would allow. He leaned down, going for my chest and without any warning I got a little shock when I realized he had gently pinched my nipple through the fabric of my bra and then repeated the action to my other nipple.

"Like that?" he asked me with a smirk on his lips and did the action again. I gasped, loving it and wondering how it would feel without any fabric separating us. I think my reaction was enough for him to continue without an answer. He pulled down the cups covering my breasts, exposing them for the first time to him. I watched as his eyes looked over them. I kept quiet and watched his eyes take them in. I didn't know if they were what he was expecting since they were a bit on the small side but my worries were quickly relieved. Kyle's lips and tongue took no time to find my nipple and play with it as his hand toyed with my other nipple. I pushed my head back into the pillows and closed my eyes never wanting this to end. I felt pleasure like I never had and moaning felt like the only way to voice how I felt. Kyle switched to my other nipple as his hand explored the abandoned breast.

I pulled Kyle's lips to mine when I felt like I couldn't take it anymore. My whole body felt like it was in a buzz from the activity and would soon explode. I moved my hands up and down his chest. I started to unbutton his shirt after tugging the bottom of it out of his jeans. We kissed as I undid every button and pushed it over his shoulders to get it off him. He sat up to help me and tossed his shirt to the floor. I smiled and took in the sight of him shirtless. I don't know what it was but I loved his chest hairs and trail down to his jeans. I brushed my hand through the little hairs feeling them under my hands and between my fingers. I moved my hands up from his stomach to his chest and around his neck to pull him down to me. We kissed hard and explored each other's mouths. Kyle's chest pressed against mine and I felt the little hairs tickle my breasts.

I hugged his sides with my legs in attempt to pull him closer. I really needed to get these jeans off soon, they were keeping me from everything. Kyle got the message and pushed his lower half against me. I felt his bulge between us. It turned me on to know I did that to him and made me more excited. I lifted my hips to grind against him. He moaned in my moan and repeated the motion to me. Kyle's hand explored my body down to my butt and gripped it while pressing into me.

Kyle found his way to my neck again and nipped everywhere he could and slowly worked his way down. He kissed my chest and breasts, purposely avoiding my nipples. I groaned wanting his attention on them. I heard him laugh softly before catching one between his teeth and lightly biting and sucking. His hand found my other nipple to tweak and play with. He switched sides after a moment. After giving my nipple attention, he slowly kissed his way down my stomach. I closed my eyes and relaxed, enjoying every kiss and affection he gave.

He stopped at the button of my jeans. I opened my eyes and looked down at him. He stared back, silently asking permission. I nodded my head and was about to undo my jeans for him but he moved my hand and did it himself. He tugged my jeans off leaving me almost naked, my purple panties remained. He smiled a bit before moving back between my legs and kissing inside my thighs.

I felt a pressure on my clit over the fabric that still covered it. I moaned and bit my lower lip, a shiver went down my back. I looked down to find Kyle's fingers rubbing my clit. The more he rubbed, the more my breathing increased until he stopped and I glared at him. I was about to ask why he stopped but he never saw my glare and focused on removing the last bit of clothing that covered me. I lifted my hips to help him get them off.

For the first time in my life, I was completely naked in front of a man. I felt the sudden urge to cover myself but kept my hands at my sides. I had trimmed in the shower and couldn't tell if Kyle liked it or not, I wasn't a fan of having a lot of hair and kept it trimmed close. Kyle moved over me and kissed me.

"You are so beautiful," he told me, relieving my fear that he wouldn't like my body. He kissed me hard again before moving back down between my legs.

Kyle's mouth covered my clit and licked it. I gasped and moaned a little loud. I gripped the sheets as he continued to suck and lick my clit. I had to force my legs to stay open even though they wanted to wrap around his head and hold him there. His tongue dipped into my vagina and back up to my clit. Kyle grabbed my hips from under my legs to hold me down, the more he licked and sucked, I couldn't keep my hips or legs still anymore. I started pushing myself against his mouth and begging him not to stop. He pressed his mouth to me and went licked faster. I felt my muscles tighten up, my breathing increased, and suddenly I felt a release while moaning loudly. Kyle backed up and grinned at me. I was too busy catching my breath to do anything and relaxing my muscles.

Kyle stood next to the bed and began to undo his jeans and pushed them down along with his boxers. My eyes went wide in surprise. I have seen men naked before but never up close and never when they were hard. I took in the sight of Kyle naked, the happy trail definitely led to a very happy place. If I had to guess he had to be 7 inches and looked like he kept everything trimmed on his part as well.

Kyle grabbed something from his side table and moved back between my legs on the bed. We kissed and he pushed his tongue into my mouth making me taste myself on him. I was surprised that I liked it and tasted kind of sweet.

"This is probably a stupid question by now, but are you sure you want to do this?" Kyle asked me. I wanted to laugh at him because it was a stupid question when we were both naked together at this point. I thought he knew the answer by now.

"Yes. I'm sure," I answered and pulled him into a kiss.

Kyle sat up on his knees and opened the item he got from his drawer. I wanted to smack my forehead because I never thought of condoms. Thankfully he did. He applied it and tossed the wrapper aside.

"It might hurt, tell me if it hurts. I'll go slow," he assured me before positioning himself, "Try to relax."

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly in hopes of relaxing, I was excited and nervous so I didn't relax as much as I probably should have.

Kyle slowly pushed inside me and I took a sharp breath in. He pushed in a little more but then pulled back a bit.

"Erin, hun, you need to breathe," he told me, I hadn't realized I was holding it and let it go.

"Sorry," I whispered and wrapped my legs around him in attempt to control how far in he went at a time. I pulled him to me and felt him enter me more. He let me do what I needed and go at the pace I wanted until we hit a barrier. Kyle held himself above me and gently pushed in more until he was all the way in. I moaned both in pain and pleasure.

Kyle kissed my forehead, cheeks, and then lips while remaining still. I nodded when I was ready for him to move again and he slid out a bit and pushed back in. He kept it slow and steady until I no longer felt pain but pleasure. I lifted my legs to wrap around his waist now that my jeans were no longer restricting me. Kyle picked up the pace a little at a time. I held onto him and moaned with every thrust. He buried his face into my neck to kiss and bite as he continued to work in and out of me. His pace picked up as when I asked him to go harder, I could feel my muscle tensing up and knew I was close now. He felt so good inside me. I felt full every time he was deep and wished he could stay there.

Kyle sat up a bit and moved so he could get in deeper. I held onto the sheets to help me stay in place as I felt my body move upward with every thrust. I begged him not to stop and said that I was close. I could feel my all my muscles seeming to tighten up and my legs felt like they were going numb. Kyle reached down and used his thumb to rub my clit. It was all I needed to feel like I lost control as my orgasm took control. Kyle leaned down and kissed me hard to cover some of my loud moaning and began to pump in and out faster. I wrapped my arms around him to hold on when he came and moaned with the last few thrusts before nearly collapsing on me.

Our hearts pounded through our chests as we laid with him on top of me. I was still reeling in from my orgasm and felt like I was tingly all over. For my first time that was good, I always imagined it being eh from how girls in high school described it but this was amazing.

"Are you okay?" Kyle asked, looking down at me with a mix of happiness and concern.

"I'm great!" I smiled. Kyle laughed, leaned down to kiss me. Our kisses were now relaxed and loving instead of urgent and hard. His lips were so soft and I could still faintly taste myself on them.

Kyle pulled out a minute later and I never thought I could physically feel empty. I laid on my side while Kyle removed the condom and tossed it in the trash. He came back to cuddle with me. I played with his chest hair while we relaxed together. I couldn't have been any happier at this point. I felt happy and relaxed, no care in the world. Kyle placed a kiss on my forehead and held me close.

I woke up the next morning, surprised I had fallen asleep, naked and curled up to Kyle. He was softly snoring away in dreamland still. I carefully removed myself from his arm and checked the room for something to put on. I grabbed a soft t-shirt of Kyle's that laid on his dresser and grabbed my clothes. I showered and changed into his shirt, it stopped above my knees.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Loving My Best Friend's Dad Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds