• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Touched

Touched

The dictionary says that a revelation is a surprising and previously unknown fact, especially one that is made known in a dramatic way.

Not long ago I had one of these revelations. It has changed my life.

It all started in late summer. I was being a bit flirty with the husband of some of our sailing friends. It wasn't a full on flirt. I didn't do anything over the top or too obvious. Like I said, I was just being kind of flirty with the man. I shouldn't have been doing this. I should have been a good girl. You see, James is married, and so am I.

I couldn't help myself. It just happened. There was something about James that attracted me to him. I think it was mostly the way he looked at me we talked. It was like in that one brief moment I was the only person on earth that mattered. I am pretty sure that's what got this whole thing started.

Then there was that look. That coy little look that came with a sly smile whenever his head turned my way. You know, the kind of look from a man that somehow makes you want to play with your hair. Well he had those looks and it seemed like whenever he was around I ended up playing with my hair a lot.

There was also the touching. Lots of touching. James seemed to love my shoulders. He would always try to touch them when he talked to me, even when our spouses were around. It was the sort of touch one would expect when someone is making a point, but his touch always felt more personal and came with that coy smile.

I started going sleeveless whenever I knew James was coming over. Being sleeveless seemed to invite him to touch me even more. It also invited him to stand behind me and give quick sensual shoulder rubs, especially when he was asking if I wanted more wine or something.

All those little touches made me want to touch him back, and I probably did. I don't specifically remember putting my hands on his shoulders. I don't even remember touching him. All I knew is that I couldn't stop smiling and didn't want him to stop.

Then came the hip bumping. That was on me. I started that one. Whenever he was close by I would pretend he was in my way and would jokingly bump him from where he was standing with my hip. I suppose I really wanted to bump into him with something else, but using that particular body part on him would have gotten me in hot water with my husband.

What really got things going between James and I was the day we were all standing around talking about our recent trips. While my husband was going on and on, James casually stepped up close and smiled at me. Then he reached up and brushed my hair aside as his longing eyes met with mine. His fingertips lightly stroked the side of my face, and I lightly quivered. Then he paused for a moment before running his fingers through my hair, acting as if there had been something there that needed brushing away.

I expected Tom, that's my husband, to come unglued. James had all but kissed me right there in front of him, but he was completely oblivious. Tom just went on and on with his ridiculous story as if nothing had happened. All my husband had to do was look at my nipples and he would have known how James' touch affected me, but he didn't even bother. James looked though, and he didn't have any trouble seeing what his actions did to me. Then he just stood there and smiled about it.

After that day James seemed to touch me more than ever. There was still the gentle hand on my arm whenever he wanted my attention, and the brief shoulder rubs when he asked if he could get me something. But now I felt his hand low on my back wherever he needed to get by, and that hand would linger at my waist as long as it could while he passed by.

At this point I was equally as guilty with the touching. At times it was all I could do to not reach down and hold James' hand. I was surprised to see James pulling his hand away, obviously having the same trouble I was. I was also surprised that my husband didn't pitch a fit when I started putting my hand on James' chest nearly every time I laughed at one of his jokes.

One night we met for dinner. It was all of us... me and my husband, our kids... James and his wife Bonnie, and of course their kids. It was quite the production to get us all together at one table. Of course I somehow managed to sit next to James. It wasn't like I had planned it or anything, or at least it didn't let it look that way.

During the meal I started playing footsy with James. Yet another thing I didn't plan on doing... It just happened. My god, I have no idea how my husband or James' wife never caught on. By the end of the meal we were both squirming like we had bugs in our pants.

As soon as the food was gone the kids all ran off to do what teenagers do. The adults stayed at the table to finish our wine. The game of footsy took on a slower more sensual pace at that point.

Eventually we got up from the table and we gathered up the dishes. Everyone headed to the living room to hang out. I went to freshen up a bit. I didn't even make it to the bedroom and I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. It was James. He had followed me, and when I turned toward him he once again gently brushed my hair from the side of my face, but this time he went ahead and kissed me.

So there we were, James and I, with both of our spouses in the very next room, and we were making out like teenagers. It didn't take long before James had his hands in my pants and was fingering my VERY wet pussy and playing with my ass.

My god what a turn on! Of course I told him to stop... Well not exactly that. I did quietly say "You know, we really shouldn't be doing this", but that wasn't the same as saying no, now was it? Most men would have stopped with that, but James didn't. He just kept on touching me... holding me... wanting me.

Over the next few days James and I sent texts back and forth to each other. Each message telling how badly we wanted each other a lame food based code in case our spouses found our phones. There was no way to act on this though. Having families gave neither of us much in the way of privacy. James had the added pressure of getting his family and their boat ready to move south.

Well I decided I had to see him before they left, so the day before they were to leave I went to their boat under the guise of taking some friendship bread to James' wife. My timing couldn't have been better. It just so happened that his wife and two daughters were headed to a museum, leaving James and his son alone.

I asked James' wife why their son wasn't going to the museum. She explained that he had to stay and study for his SATs. I was hoping for some time alone with James. His son being there seemed like it would ruin my plans, but as soon as the girls gone were gone James took me by the hand and led me to the sleeping cabin he shared with his wife.

We trod right passed his son who barely looked up from his studies. James claimed he was taking me to show some trip tracking applications he had on his computer. I don't know if his son bought that excuse, or was just too busy to care, but he barely even looked up from his studies.

As soon as we reached the cabin, James brushed my hair aside and we kissed. Then we fondled each other. Then we kissed and fondled. It didn't take long and James has his cock out in his hand waving it at me. I knew what he wanted. I could see it in his eyes. I was nervous.

Back when I was a teenager, I gave some guys blow jobs. Okay, I gave a lot of blowjobs. It seemed like a way to have fun and not worry about getting pregnant. I didn't like the mouthful of cum part of sucking cock, especially the copious amounts coming out the young men I was playing with. After just a few explosions in my mouth, I started pulling it out at the last moment. This didn't always work. Of course there were accidents. When that happened I would spit it out as fast as I could. I didn't really like giving blow jobs, but I liked boys so I did it anyway.

Then I got married. It seemed like I had met my perfect match. Tom only sort of likes blow jobs and doesn't cum from them easily, or sometimes not at all. So my blow jobs would be long and laborious, and often only produced a sore jaw. So my opinion about giving blow jobs isn't exactly high. Since I got married, my blowjobs have been limited to brief little interludes of foreplay. I haven't had cum in my mouth in over twenty years.

Still, I knew what James wanted. I just sat and stared at his cock. I was nervous. I hadn't done this in so long, and his son was in the very next room. And if James was anything like Tom, I wasn't sure we even had the time. Then I thought, what the hell. I want to taste him.

So I got on my knees and started sucking him. He had an incredibly nice cock and was super hard for me. I licked and sucked the head then pushed my mouth down on to the stiff shaft, my tight lips popping over the head as I did. His length was perfect for me. I could almost get to the base with him deep in my mouth. I got him all the way by opening up my throat a bit and making myself gag. Gagging on his cock was a huge turn on. I could actually feel my throat squeezing the head.

He was so excited and turned on I could feel it. His excitement matched my own. I was really enjoying sucking his cock and taking it as deep as I could, when suddenly he started to cum! I was not expecting that. I was expecting he would be like my husband and not be able to come, or at least he would warn me.

I wasn't quite sure what to do. In a split second, several thoughts raced through my head- should I pull it out, should I collect it in my mouth, should I spit, should I swallow. In the next split second I decided to push his cock into my throat and let him come.

I found so many things enjoyable about him coming into my throat. First and foremost was how it felt. Every sensitive nerve on my tongue, every inch along the roof of my mouth, and all the softness of my throat felt every twitch, pulse and pump of his cock as he came. I could even feel his cum coursing down the length of his shaft just before it burst into my mouth. I'd never felt anything like that. I had no idea a man's cock became so alive when he came. It was so fucking sexy.

Another thing I liked was his hot cum hitting the back of my throat. I never thought I'd like that, but I did. It was a burst, as gush and a squirt, all at the same time. It was warm and creamy, and I could actually smell it. It smelled of sex. It smelled of him, and I loved it.

But by far, the most enjoyable thing that day had to be the thrill. There I was pleasuring a man who wasn't my husband. He was a married man no less, who by all indications wanted me every bit as badly as I wanted him. I was giving him something his wife wouldn't. For that short time I while I was sucking his cock, her man was mine.

And finally, his son was in the very next room. We could have been caught in our little game at any moment. My senses were so on fire I swear I nearly came from the thrill alone.

The entire thing was incredibly electric, erotic, and so damn hot! I felt so alive. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Our families managed to meet up later in the year down in Ft Lauderdale. James and I were finally able to find some privacy. His oral skills were amazing and he brought me to climax several times on two separate occasions. Each of those times I got to suck his cock again - once spitting it out, and the other time swallowing every drop. Neither of these times went directly down my throat like the first one, but each time I found it incredibly fulfilling to suck a real man, who's cock appreciated me enough to cum quickly... but not too quick.

So my revelation you ask? I love cum. No scratch that. I love making men come, and I actually enjoy sucking cock. That's it. That's the revelation. I like... no make that, I LOVE sucking cock... Just not my husband's.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Touched

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds