• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Surviving the Rich-Sunshine and Sir Ch. 06

Surviving the Rich-Sunshine and Sir Ch. 06

123

Tony's

Four in the afternoon already. Rae knew Killian was annoyed. He'd been forced to sit in on a conference call with the other partners, and it lasted for well over an hour. After that one fire after another needed to be put out, and he ended up spending the majority of the day on his phone. Those moments when he interacted with her, his expression would soften and his eyes told her very clearly what he was thinking about. Otherwise she sat at her desk working on a to do list from Stella, occasionally wincing when she shifted, which elicited a smile every time. She couldn't believe Killian managed to make her feel good, almost giddy, about having a sore ass.

Her phone buzzed and Killian said, "Rae, I need your assistance."

When she walked into his office he was rolling up his sleeves. "Yes sir?"

"Please take a seat on the chaise."

She walked over to the chaise and studied it, really hoping he didn't want her to pose in some hypersexualized position. He joined her and looked at her expectantly.

"What is it exactly you're looking for here?"

He gave her a half smile and said, "You're my inspiration sunshine-"

"Please," she said, almost rolling her eyes.

"But you are, and have been before."

"That sounds stalkery."

"Stalkery?" he said amused. "I don't think that's a legal term." She folded her arms and waited, which only made him grin ear to ear. "I win, more often than not, and one of my tricks is to pick a person I want to win for. Someone that inspires me to succeed. You have been that person on more than one occasion."

"Why would you want to impress me?" she asked doubtfully.

"Not impress, win for. It's different."

"So the money to pay off my debts is really mine then," she said. "Considering you wouldn't have it without my inspiring personality."

He raised his eyebrows in surprise and looked at her appraisingly. "You'll no longer have an issue with gifts then I take it. Since you rightfully earned them."

"You have a response for everything."

He smiled and grasped her face. "It's what I do." Kissing her forehead he said, "Just relax and lounge, and let me win for you."

"Ok," she said, and shocked him by walking out of the office. When she returned, notebook in hand, his shock turned to amusement. "This is how I'll relax."

She sat on the chaise, kicked off her heels and leaned back. Crossing one ankle over the other, she started reading through her things to remember list. Killian chuckled under his breath and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He put an earpiece in and his phone rang. She focused on her notes only half listening as Killian casually paced the room sparring with another attorney. She wasn't comfortable being an object, inspirational or otherwise, so she kept her gaze on the notebook and tried to pretend his eyes weren't on her.

"So I've been told," Killian said. "But we both know your proof is a mirage, disappearing every time someone gets close."

He circled the chaise, his barbs cutting, and fired off at lightning speed. The predator was out in full force, the coiled power rolling off him in waves. He ran a hand along her cheek, the current created in his wake hot, cold, fire and water. She shivered, the current a rod of power coursing through her. His hands dropped to her shoulders and after a gentle squeeze, his fingers drifted to her neck and back. The languid touch was hypnotic, the discomfort syphoned away with every tender stroke. He moved around the chaise, his hands wandering over her body, the current rising from her to him and back. She read and reread an item a good ten times before giving up and closing her eyes. Killian crouched down and continued to explore, while not changing his tone in the slightest. There was no urgency or roughness, no lesson to be learned. His touch was gentle and tender, soothing and arousing. He paid attention to her responses, smiling when he elicited a deeper intake of breath or a sigh.

The light swirl of his fingers on the inside of her elbow was an explosion of pleasure that lit the bonfire between her legs. Her eyes flew open, and when he moved to other she fought the shudder, but he saw it. Victory and satisfaction crossed his gaze, and then he suddenly barked a laugh. "If anything, those emails vindicate my client."

He leaned over and kissed the corner of her mouth. Light and silent, his warm breath tickled her skin. He egged his opponent on while looking over her face, his dark brown pools of power, liquid chocolate bleeding into his pitch black irises. Killian kissed the other side of her mouth, and then the center, coaxing and inviting, the tip of his tongue sliding along her upper lip. Within moments her lips were grabbing his, the passion simmering quietly, making it almost forbidden, like they were on the verge of getting caught. He'd talk and kiss her, talk and kiss, talk, kiss. She ran her own hands up his chest, the current flowing through them both. It felt like her hair and skin were rising, reaching for the ceiling, and where his fingers went, lightning strikes followed.

All at once Killian took her hand and stood, pulling her up with him. His eyes clearly told her to do the same, to feel every inch of him, to explore. She licked her lips and looked over his body, feeling smaller in the shadow of the king as he decimated another with fewer and fewer words. Unbuttoning his vest, she slipped it off him, then ran her hands up his stomach, across his chest, and back. Her fingers tingled and she walked behind him, following the lines and curves of his back. She reached the top of his pants and tentatively brushed her hands over each cheek. The whole situation was so surreal she wondered briefly if she was dreaming. A sly smile spread across her face and she grabbed his ass, giving it a good squeeze. He jerked a touch, obviously surprised and she moved down to his thighs, sliding the tips of her nails up and down, inside and around. Turnabout was fair play. Feeling the small tremors moving through him was highly satisfying, and she slid her hands down to his ankles and then dragged her fingers up the outside of his thighs to his hips. Pressing herself against him she ran her hands around to his inner thighs, the tips of her fingers barely brushing his fully erect cock. He inhaled deeply, and when she did it again a soft rumble reverberated across his chest.

He laughed and said, "Don't growl at me Nathan. You bet on the losing horse. It's as simple as that."

Killian grasped her arm and pulled around to face him. Loosening her blouse, he exposed her red lace bra and ran his fingers along the edges. Her own breathing deepened and she brushed her hand down the stiffness in his pants. He closed his eyes and she did it again adding more pressure. When she started to move to his legs he grabbed her hands, and guided them to his belt. She raised her eyes to his and he grasped her face, planting more sweet, silent kisses on her lips. Her heart racing, she undid his belt and pants, and stroked him through his boxers. His chest heaved and his mouth overwhelmed hers evoking a tiny noise of surprise in her throat. He smiled, and briefly touched a finger to her lips. Pulling himself free, he went back to caressing the top of her bra, just letting a couple fingers slip underneath.

Looking into his eyes, she stroked him from tip to base, her desire to please him a turn on. The fire within his blazed and his hand slid from the bra to her neck and face, holding her firmly. She used both hands, stroking and squeezing him into a carnal state, his voice never wavering as he pummeled the other lawyer. She moved faster, tempted to get on her knees and take him into her mouth and excited that she wanted too.

He suddenly smiled, his expression victorious. "I'm glad we could come to agreement Nathan. I'll have my people set up the meeting." The phone call ended and he started pushing her down. "I won for you sunshine," he said thickly, as he knees hit the floor. "We won."

He wrapped a hand around hers moving fast, while the other clenched her hair and tilted her face up. All her arousal and excitement vanished. She reacted instinctively. Wrenching her hands free she smacked his legs, knocking him off balance. Surprise flashed across his face, and he stumbled back as she scrambled away, clutching her blouse closed.

It was like a cold bucket of water had been thrown at him, and his first reaction was anger, but seeing her eyes seething and filled with revulsion stopped him short. He forced himself to calm and readjusted his pants. Rolling his neck, he took out the earpiece, dropped it on his desk and turned to Rae. "Explain."

"Never do that to me." She crossed her arms protectively, but didn't say another word.

"Not good enough," he said. "Not for the way you reacted."

"I don't want you jacking off on my face. Some women may not have a problem with it, some may even like it. I'm not one of them. I said there's kink I won't participate in, covering my face in jizz falls into that category. And honestly? Contract or not, you should have checked with me first."

She was truly upset and he wondered if there was a specific reason. Then again, maybe it was an act she flat out found degrading, some did. For him there something incredibly sexy about a woman on her knees, her face upturned, a canvas for him. But now Rae's walls were going up, the intimacy they'd spent the day building crumbling before his eyes. He stepped towards her and she backed away, keeping him at arm's length.

"You're absolutely right," he said. "I got caught up in the moment and didn't think. I'm sorry for betraying your trust." What little of it there was, he added silently. She gave him a brief nod and then walked around the chaise to pick her notebook up off the floor. She reached down to grab her shoes and he said, "Rae, we were enjoying each other, in so many ways."

"I'm glad you won," she said. "But it's almost five and I-"

"Not going to fly sunshine," he said, grasping her shoulders before she could escape. "You don't leave at five on Mondays and you're not running away from me. You were enjoying yourself as much as I was. I could see it in your eyes and feel it in your touch. You went down on your knees, happy to do so."

She finally looked at him and said, "And?"

"What were you expecting would happen?"

She gave him a withering look and said, "Gee I wonder."

"So coming in your mouth is a turn on, but on your face isn't. I just want to make sure I don't offend you again."

"Not offend jack ass," she said, pulling away. "Degrade. I will not be degraded by you or anyone. There's a big difference between oral and jacking off on my face, and if you can't see that you're not as smart as you think you are."

He held up his hands, fighting a smile. Her calling him a jack ass, and insulting him while admitting she wanted to please him orally was an honest to God turn on. "Alright, the jack ass understands the difference. I will not make that mistake again. I promise Rae."

She eyed him warily for a moment and then nodded. "Is there anything else you need?"

"Yes," he said, taking her hand and drawing her to him. "You." Before she could reply he kissed her, the tenderness and hunger reflecting what her fierceness and vulnerability inspired within him. Her stiffness melted away and he crushed her to him. They weren't done enjoying each other's bodies, not yet. Pulling the notebook from her hand, he threw it towards his desk, and in soft, swirling circles he stroked her inner elbow. She shivered and he kissed his way to her ear, the two sensations making her moan. "I want to feel the velvety pocket of your mouth sunshine. I want what you were excited to give." He sucked on her earlobe and ran his hand down her back to her ass. He gave it a smack and then a rough squeeze. She yelped and jumped in his grasp. "A little tender?"

"Just a little," she breathed.

"You loved it," he growled into her neck, the vibrations making her tremble. He grasped her face in both hands and said, "Get on your knees and spread them as wide as your skirt allows."

Her chest heaved, the red lace barely containing her ample bosom. The switch in his demeanor ensnared her and she slowly knelt down. The fabric of the skirt was fairly flexible but she was still forced to pull it above her knees. She spread her legs a bit, and stared at the floor. He circled her a couple times, then crouched down behind her. Sliding his hands down her hips to her knees, he pulled them just a bit further apart. "Did you fantasize about me sunshine? And all I could do to you?" She didn't reply and he grasped her neck, resting his lips against her ear. "Well?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"So did I," he said, his tongue just barely teasing her ear. "I have to warn you though, I like to go deep. I want it all, lips, mouth, and throat. Are you ready for that?"

"Yes," she breathed.

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir."

Exhilaration and lust surged through him, making his head spin. Hearing sir right before he was about to throat fuck her almost made him come in his pants. He expected her to say yes she was ready, not yes sir. Dominating a strong woman sexually was satisfying in so many ways, and for Rae to slide so naturally into submissiveness opened up a whole realm of possibilities. He stood and looked around the office, but nothing would do. "Stay there."

He went to his closet, hoping it would be there. The coat he wore to shows was in the back, and hanging from the pocket was his black satin tuxedo scarf. He pulled it free and then knelt in from of Rae. "I'm going to blindfold you sunshine. Is that a problem?"

"Why?"

"Trust," he said. "We need to know we can trust one another. Do you trust me?"

Her eyes darted to the scarf and she said, "Prove to me I can't and this ends today."

The challenge in her gaze sent his arousal through the roof. She slipped out of submissiveness as easily as she slipped into it. His estimation of her grew with every passing day. "If we can't trust each other then there's no point going forward. Now, put your arms behind your back, hands together."

Her gaze never wavering, she grasped her hands behind her back. He respected that strength by keeping his eye on hers until the scarf hid them from view. After he tied it, he took hold of her face and kissed her, his tongue going deep, preparing her for what was to come. Releasing her, he rose to his feet and admired the tableau before him. Rae's curls held down by the blindfold spilled over her shoulders, looking even blonder against the red of her blouse and bra. Her pale skin glistened as the heat of arousal and apprehension coursed through her. He could see her nipples erect through the red lace and he smiled. As he'd written the contract, he'd envisioned Rae on her knees waiting upon his pleasure, and now she was.

He slid his belt off and briefly considered securing her wrists. But it was too soon. The blindfold was enough of a start. He whacked his hand with the belt and she jumped, her chest beginning to heave. He did it again and she shook, turned on and unsure. He grinned, they were going to have so much fun together. He dropped the belt on a chair and took off his tie and shirt, leaving his undershirt on. Undoing his pants, he pulled himself free and grasped the back of her head. "Taste me sunshine," he said, running the head of his cock along her lips.

She opened her mouth and let her tongue flick out just a touch, her hot breath a wave of pleasure that coasted all the way to his hips. He inhaled deeply, catching the smile hovering around her lips. She rolled her tongue around him and then took the head of his cock into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around him over and over again, curling and flattening, the pressure increasing with every go around. His chest heaved and a slight groan escaped. All at once she started sucking like he was a pacifier, her tongue still swirling.

A rumble moved across his chest and he clenched her hair, the pleasure shooting down his legs. "Sunshine," he hissed. "Jesus."

Suddenly she stopped and flicked him with her tongue, making his dick jump and twitch. He wasn't going to last long if he didn't take control. He grasped the knotted scarf, tightening his grip on her hair, and slowly pushed himself into her mouth. He watched her face closely for discomfort, keeping it slow and steady to last longer, to savor her. Pulling out he rested the head of his cock against her lips. "Are you ready sunshine?"

Without waiting for a response he drove his cock into her mouth, moving deeper with every thrust. The sensation of her lips sliding up and down his shaft sent shockwaves of pleasure coursing through him, and when he hit the back of her throat he almost came. Tilting her head up, he drove himself deeper down her throat, the silky softness a pleasure unlike any other. The moment Rae gagged he eased up, but only a little. She was deep throating, for him. His Rae, blindfolded, on her knees, and loving his cock pounding her throat. He always got what he wanted. Always.

"How wet are you sunshine?" he growled. "You love this don't do? On your knees pleasuring your..." He pumped fervently the ecstasy roaring through him. "What was it you called me sunshine? That's right." He whipped the scarf off and threw it, catching her gaze with his own. "King of the mountain." Her eyes widened in surprise and he erupted, the satisfaction coupled with the pleasure lifting him to a state of euphoria. When she'd taken every last drop he stopped moving, his breathing short and ragged. Tightening his grip on her hair he watched her eyes as he softened. "Of course I knew."

He released her and she deflated, breathing heavily. Fixing his pants, he crouched down in front of her. "You can release your hands." Brushing her hair over her shoulders, he kissed her forehead. "King of the mountain," he chuckled. "The first time I heard you say it was in reference to another, but it wasn't long before the king above all others left your lips."

"Was there anything you didn't hear through that wall?" she muttered.

He grinned and said, "I never heard how hot you were for me. I had to figure that out on my own."

She rolled her eyes and hung her head, then whipped it back, swinging her curls so they cascaded over her shoulders and back. He couldn't stop smiling as he twisted a curl around his finger. "Do you know how beautiful you are?"

She wilted before his eyes, almost folding into herself. It astounded him to see such a radical change, and it wasn't vulnerability, it was an ingrained belief that she wasn't at all beautiful. The confidence she exuded walking the gauntlet of men at the Hillcrest had been an illusion, a part she'd played, and played well. Even he'd been fooled. That protective instinct swelled, and he wanted so much for her see herself through his eyes. He scooped her up in his arms and she let out a tiny noise of surprise. He kissed her head and carried her to the chaise, her discomfort palpable. Then it hit him and he felt like such an ass. "You've never been held like this."

She shook her head and tried to almost shift her weight from his arms, but there was nowhere to go. He knew she hadn't always been a size eighteen. He'd seen photos of various times in her life, her mother loved posting them on social media, and they were always public. Rae had gone up and down the scale a few times, but regardless of her success in losing the weight, she felt like the invisible fat girl afraid the man holding her would feel it too. As if the weight was still there in phantom form.

"I think I should do this at least once a day then," he said, cuddling her closer.

"I don't need a knight in shining armor," she whispered. "So don't pick up your lance and attempt to slay my demons. You can't."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Surviving the Rich-Sunshine and Sir Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds