• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Creating a Redheaded Monster Ch. 02

Creating a Redheaded Monster Ch. 02

1234

Personal note: I recently broke a finger and tried writing this with speech recognition. It's very slow going and requires a lot of correction. I don't really want to take the time to learn nine fingered typing, so my submissions will be fewer for a while. I will get back to finishing some chapters on my other stories as soon as I can.

~~~

Authors story note: This will be the second and final chapter of this story. In the first chapter (please read it if you haven't already) I set the characters on a very disturbing path. The reason for that was very simple: humans are fallible creatures. Sometimes with the best intentions, we do horribly wrong things that feel right at the time. This chapter begins at the same moment the previous one ends.

~~~

Scot looked down at the frosted tart and the frosted cherry cleaning each other and him, the former with as much concentration as she could muster and the latter with zeal. He had no idea why the gods had shined their benevolence down upon him, and made a note to thank one of them as soon as they were physically in front of him like these two.

He put a hand on each of their heads, stroking their temples with his thumbs while they kissed and swapped his offering. But he had one thing left on his mind that night, and hoped that Mona would understand.

He sat down on the couch and waited until Emma and Mona joined him, sandwiching him between their hugs. He held them tight around the shoulders while he and Emma sat there feeling the weight of the day and their activities.

"That was wonderful!" Mona said looking at the couple. "Can we do that again?"

Emma buried her head in Scot's chest.

"No, little red. You've tired me out, and I think Emma's ready to flop herself." Emma nodded.

"Oh, I see... We'll just go to bed then?" she asked with a little disappointment.

"Yes and no." She looked at Scot, completely bewildered. "Emma and I want to spend the night alone in our bed." Emma nodded against his chest.

Mona looked like she was going to cry. In fact, she did.

"Mona, you know Scot and I are in love. You know that means that sometimes we need to be alone together. It doesn't mean we don't love you," Emma said.

"You... you l-love me?"

"Would we let you share us this way if we didn't?" Emma replied. "But Scot and I love each other a little more, differently. Kind of like..."

"Mommy and Daddy?"

Emma reached out for the younger one's cheek. "Yes."

"Will you be all right?" Scot asked.

"You love me," Mona said nodding. "I'll be good out here."

They all prepared for bed and said goodnight, going their separate ways. Mona pulled the sheet over her naked body and the comforter over that. Underneath she clutched her teddy bear. She was a little afraid, having checked that the door was securely locked several times before she felt somewhat safe that it wasn't going to fly open in the middle of the night.

Mona felt good hearing the warm words from Scot and Emma, and she wondered what it meant for her. Was she going to stay with them forever, just like Emma was going to stay with Scot? Would she make babies for Scot like Emma might do?

She needed to make herself important. She needed to have money to help pay for things like her food or whatever Scot and Emma thought was important. That meant she needed a job. Yes, that'd help!

Emma followed her man into their bedroom, closing the door behind them. "Do you think she'll stay out there tonight?"

Scot laughed. "Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe we should keep the noise down so that she doesn't collapse at the door this time?"

Emma snapped her finger down his nose. "Maybe we should just hold each other until we fall asleep. We can always make love in the morning," she said stifling a yawn until the end.

"We can always make love for the rest of our lives..." Scot said pulling Emma into his arms to kiss her. It was soft and sensual, slow and promising. They took their time, standing next to the bed like that, overcoming their tiredness with a building desire.

Eventually they looked into each other's eyes, still attached at the mouth, and fell into bed. Scot maneuvered onto Emma's frame and entered her for a slow session. When they came, they did so together. It was mind blowing from the deep love they shared. Then they just drifted off to sleep in a tight embrace.

When they woke in the morning, they were still alone. They traced lines on each other, happy to be in each other's arms.

"Maybe there's hope for Mona yet?" Scot asked.

"I think so," Emma said staring across his chest. "If we're going to continue with her, we're going to need a two bedroom apartment."

"Money's going to get tighter..."

"I um..." she paused, unsure of how to proceed.

"Spit it out," Scot said after a bit.

"I think we can get away with a small wedding. Maybe go to a restaurant and whoever comes along pays for themselves? That could be their gift to us."

"But I thought you always wanted a big wedding?"

"Some things are more important. So long as I have you, I don't care about all that," Emma said hugging Scot hard.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?"

Emma shrugged. "All the right things, I guess," she finished with a sly smile spreading across her face.

The couple was about to make use of Scot's morning wood when a slight knock sounded on the door.

"Yes, little red?" Scot called out.

The door opened slowly. "I don't want to bother you, but I need Emma."

Emma gave Scot a quick peck and stood to see what Mona wanted. Scot lay in bed just staring at the ceiling and enjoying some alone time until she returned. He tried to stare at the spot up there and think about nothing else.

When Emma returned, she plucked him from his reverie. "Well, it appears little red is getting a visit from big red."

"She's... oh!"

"Yeah, it's been a while since she dealt with it in a normal way. It's a good thing I bought her some supplies already. Just have to bleach out a spot or two in the sheets she was using on the couch."

"Will they still be able to, you know, check her out at the clinic today?"

"No problem. Are you and Jake still set to get her things?"

"Yep. We might as well get a start on the day. That is, unless you think there's something else we should do first?"

"Well, since my Aunt Flo will be visiting in a few days, we could make use of this free time..."

"I think my Uncle Peter likes that idea," he said kissing Emma, and a lot more than that...

When they emerged they found Mona sitting on the couch watching TV. She was holding her teddy bear, wearing only panties. She looked so cute! Emma sat down next to her and clued her in on the plans for the two of them that day.

They ate and readied themselves to face the world. Emma and Mona boarded the bus while Scot waited inside the foyer for Jake. When he arrived, Scot jumped into his SUV and off they went.

"You gonna tell me what this is all about, man?" Jake asked. Scot told him all about Mona. Well, he did leave out the juicy bits. "Shit, man. When will you ever learn not to give till it hurts?" he said laughing.

When they arrived at Mona's old building, some complications arose with the super.

"I've been thinking, and I don't know if I should just give her stuff to a stranger."

"We're trying to surprise her with it. Is there any way I can convince you?" Scot asked.

"Call her. If I talk to her on the phone I'll know if it's her."

"You won't spill the beans about her possessions, will you?" He shook his head. "Hold on, I'll call my fiancé." He dialed the digits and waited.

"Emma? Hey, put Mona on. Her super wants to talk to her." Scot listened to Emma. "Yeah, I know. He wants to make sure we're with her. K." He handed the phone to the super.

"Hi, Mona. This is Mr. Pokorosky, your super from the building you lived in."

A smile instantly spread across the super's face and they talked for a bit, catching up on old times. When he hung up he was satisfied.

"What was it that convinced you?" Scot asked curiously.

"Her family lived here most of her life. When she was young she called me something that no one else ever did, and it stuck with her." He smiled. "I'm glad that dear, sweet girl is all right," he said looking away with a sadness. "Now to business..."

They went to the storage space and started carrying her things away. The super did a great job packing it for her, sorting it by purpose. Clothes in a couple of boxes, electronics and other gadgets in another, family photo albums and other pictures and memorabilia in another... No doubt Mona would be thrilled! He even saved her bed, but all the rest of their furniture was gone.

"This folder contains any important paperwork I found like her birth certificate or policies. I'm just sorry I couldn't save all of her parent's possessions. I had to pick and choose with such a small space."

"Are you kidding? It's more than she has! I'm sure she'll be thrilled!" Scot said enthusiastically, shaking the super's hand. He promised to bring her by some day so they could reminisce.

On the ride back Scot looked over the papers in the folder. Her social security card and birth certificate were among them, and Scot couldn't help but find out her birth date: January 21, 1998. Scot texted Emma the good news, agreeing with her that they needed to plan a little surprise party. Then he called the super and asked if he'd like to attend.

Half way home Scot had Jake stop at a megastore so that he could purchase a big red bow. He figured it was all in the presentation to give Mona some joy. Jake helped him up with the contents of the locker and to set up the twin bed in the corner of the living area. Scot found two blankets and threw them and the bow on top of the heap.

Scot expected Jake to leave, but he took up a spot on the couch and accepted a beer from Scot. It was a good thing he bought some recently since it was Jake's beverage of choice, but not Scot's or Emma's. They sat there chewing the fat, catching up on old times like they hadn't talked in years, when in fact it had been only a week.

When Emma and Mona walked through the door, the men stood to greet them. Jake smiled knowingly at Scot, who shot him a look of confusion. Emma hugged Jake like the old friend he was and introductions were made to little red.

When Mona's eyes saw the familiar bed, they lighted. But still, she didn't seem to believe it. "Is this my bed?"

"One and the same!" Scot said.

Mona's face beamed. She turned her head and threw herself at the pile on the floor, not even asking for any kind of acknowledgement about the contents. She tossed the blankets and bow aside, seeing boxes. When she opened the first box she saw, Scot, Emma, and Jake watched Mona bounce excitedly, throwing her arms up in glee while she emitted sounds that could only be described as rapturous.

"MY STUFF!" She yelled throwing herself at Scot. "YOU FOUND MY STUFF!"

Scot held the girl tightly. He had little choice since she was practically squeezing the life out of him. "Technically your super found and saved your things. I just arranged to get them for you."

"Whatever! Thank you so much!" she said not letting go. When she suddenly did, she threw herself at Jake. "Thank you for helping!"

Jake had no problem embracing the young girl with a sly smile at Scot. "My pleasure, Mona."

Mona broke the hug and leapt in front of Scot holding out her hand. "I wanna call Pocky!"

Scot laughed, fishing his phone out of his pocket. "So that's why he knew it was you..." He brought up the super's number and handed the phone to Mona. She connected the call and danced across to the pile, digging through the box she already opened. She animatedly thanked the dear man for his kindness, talking like a little girl with him. After all, she did grow up in the man's building.

When she hung up she practically threw the phone at Scot and got lost for hours looking through her things. Scot kept the folder with the paperwork aside, figuring it wouldn't be of interest to her for the moment. He, Jake, and Emma left Mona to her fun and went off to talk amongst themselves.

"What was that look for when they came in the door?" Scot asked Jake.

"Oh, you know..."

"No I don't!"

Jake laughed. "You always did have a particular kink for redheads..."

"Oh... Shut up!" Scot said sorry he asked.

"What do you mean?" Emma asked.

Scot shot him a look to keep quiet. Jake didn't care. "I don't think he's ever dated anyone with another hair color," he said shrugging with a smile that said he was going to enjoy getting Scot in trouble.

Emma stared at Scot. "Not true. There was Jen... something. She was a brunette."

"And you went on what, a half a date with her?"

Scot hit Jake in the arm. "It lasted through dinner, and shut up!"

"Dude, that was McDonald's. Dinner lasts 15 minutes there!"

Emma chimed in. "Am I going to have to worry about you around every redhead you see?"

Scot turned to her and saw the look of worry on her face. He adopted a serious look and took one of her hands in both of his. "Baby, I do love redheads and dated them almost exclusively. That's true. But I found the perfect one," he said staring soulfully into her eyes. "There's no need to worry."

Emma darted her eyes toward Mona slightly. It was enough that Scot noticed and hopefully Jake didn't. She didn't want to have that conversation around him. When her eyes settled on Scot a split second later, he knew that he was going to have a long talk.

"I should get going. Thanks for the beer," Jake said.

"What? Already?" Scot asked.

"Yeah. Your gal wants to talk with you without me around and I need to get to work in a little while anyway." He reached out to hug Emma, her falling into his arms easily. "Always great to see you gal. Take care of this lucky bloke."

"Always," she answered.

Scot approached him, holding out his hand to shake Jake's. They showed him out.

"Sorry to get you in trouble!" Jake laughed out while the door was closing. He wasn't.

Instantly Emma pulled Scot along like a puppy dog to the bedroom. She closed the door after him and they sat on the bed.

Scot didn't give her a chance to start. "Please don't read into what Jake said. You know that I didn't plan any of this. Well, I hope you know that..."

"I'm not sure what to believe. Is this going to become a harem or something? Scot's home for wayward redheads? You're not going to skin us alive or something, are you?" That last part she said with a little giggle.

"You caught me red handed. I'm a serial killer. The blood looks so good with the red hair! I just can't quit!"

"Bastard!" Emma giggled. "But seriously..."

"You remember when I woke up and Mona was on top of me? Did I just let it happen and hope you'd deal with it?"

"No... but you did let me initiate it... You were secretly hoping I would!"

Scot looked away. "I'd be lying if I said the thought didn't cross my mind. They say men think about sex every few seconds." Emma hit him with the back of her hand across his chest and arm for that.

"But if Mona wasn't here, I would have proposed to you at 12 midnight on New Year's. I would have been happy spending the rest of my life with you and only you, never wanting another." He took a deep breath, knowing the truth of his next statement. Taking her hands in his and looking honestly into her eyes, he said. "If you say she needs to leave, I'd hate to hurt her but I'd do it in an instant."

Emma stared at Scot for any signs of deceit. She loved that man with every fiber of her being and could never see losing him, especially not for something for which she was just as culpable. "You'd do that?"

"Of course," he said still staring into her soul. "I love you more than I've ever loved anyone."

Emma stared back, wondering if her next words were right. "I want Mona around for myself as much as for you. Some day we'll ask her to find her own life, but for now I want to explore my inner bisexual," she said with a little embarrassment.

Scot smiled a little. "I'd say it's been a little outward more than inward, and I'm glad to be any part of whatever you have in mind. But this," he said lifting her left hand up to remind her of the ring, "is a promise to you and only you, no matter what happens." He kissed the ring.

Emma threw herself at him, crying happily in his arms.

Just then their door flew open. "I need the Wi-Fi password!" Mona said with a childlike exuberance. "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt."

"She can stay," Emma whispered into Scot's ear. They pulled each other tight. "Go."

Scot ran out into the living area and helped Mona get online. There were actually three laptops, but Mona didn't know the passwords for her parents'. Scot promised to take them to the IT manager at school the next day and have him break in.

"Speaking of school, we need to talk, Mona." Emma walked out and joined them at that point.

"What about it?" Mona asked.

"Well, I don't know what your plans were for school after you graduated..."

"Oh. Well my grades weren't great so I didn't have plans."

"You had good grades in my class."

"Well that was because I..." she looked away a little embarrassed.

"What?"

"...I wanted you to notice me..."

"I see. So, you're capable of more but you never tried?" Scot asked feeling his parent-teacher conference persona bubbling to the surface.

Mona's lips pulled to one side and she squinted. "Pretty much, yup."

"Do you want to get an education? You know that without a high school diploma you don't have much of a chance of getting a job that pays more than diddly squat."

"I always figured I'd have at least that, yeah."

"Well, unfortunately there's a hiccup. You can easily get your GED, and you have the two of us to tutor you through that. But as for returning to JMHS..." he trailed off.

"What about that?"

Emma answered. "Teachers and students can't do what we're doing together."

Mona's face showed her realization. "Oh." She thought for a moment and then said something the couple didn't expect. "So you've screwed me before you've even screwed me?" she asked with an irritated look on her face.

Scot and Emma panicked, not having a clue what to say.

Mona's face relaxed and she giggled. "Just screwin' with ya! I don't care." Scot and Emma relaxed. "To tell the truth I'd rather get the GED thingey if that means less time in school. I don't wanna spend all day there."

"You might even be able to do a lot of it from your computer," Emma said.

"Cool. Besides, I want to get a job so I can start giving you money. Maybe I can be one of those coffee people?"

Scot and Emma looked at each other, not realizing until that moment just how much Mona had recovered... in some ways. There was still the next day to worry about, her day with the doctor.

"You can do whatever you want. When did you think of all this?" Scot asked.

Mona shrugged. "Last night. You guys are great, but I wanna be able to help. When you have babies, I want you to know how much I love being with you so that I can stay with them while you work."

Scot and Emma were taken aback. "You've put a lot of thought into that," Emma said.

Mona nodded. "I sure did. I want to stay as long as you'll let me."

Scot sighed. "What about you finding a boy that you love and having your own babies?"

Mona found the man she loved, and the woman she loved too. She hoped Scot would be that man and that Daddy. Instead she answered, "I'm too young to think about that. I got the pill today!"

Emma leaned in close to Scot's ear and whispered. "And she'll be safe on Saturday, you'll be interested to know."

Scot's dick jumped in his pants. He still had to have a hard conversation with the girls about that...

He and Emma went to bed alone again, leaving the contented girl on her own.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Creating a Redheaded Monster Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds