• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Iranian MILF into Haitian Men

Iranian MILF into Haitian Men

"I've felt attracted to black men for years and years, especially the ones from the island of Haiti, but I've always felt ashamed of what people would think of me," Karen Mazandarani said to Toussaint "T-Man" Vincent, as the two of them sat down at a quiet corner on the main floor of the Carleton University library. It was a frosty night in the City of Ottawa, and the Ontario winter showed no signs of leaving as March finally began...

On that bitterly cold late-winter night, things were heating up in the Carleton University library. For Karen and Toussaint, two long-time best friends who found themselves at a crossroads, there was an unspoken attraction that demanded to be acknowledged. The question is, will the two of them finally get the ball rolling or what?

"You shouldn't care what people think of you," Toussaint replied as he looked at the tall, curvy, fifty-something Iranian woman. Clad in a white blouse, long dark skirt and boots, with a dark gray shawl draped over her shoulders, her long, grey-streaked and curly dark hair cascading off her shoulders, Karen looked elegant as usual. Frowning at him, Karen leaned back in her chair, and sighed deeply.

Sitting at a back corner near the windows, with a bunch of file cabinets behind them, Toussaint and Karen sat sufficiently far from most library patrons to afford them some privacy. As was their custom, they kept their distance from the others while having their customary heart-to-heart discussions about anything and everything. In a topsy-turvy world, the library was their sanctuary...

"I know that," Karen said and she smiled, and gently laid her hand on Toussaint's thigh. The big and tall, ruggedly handsome, twenty-something Haitian student licked his lips and smiled at Karen, but said nothing else. For years he'd known Karen as a brilliant, beautiful and fearless woman. The two of them met in the campus library, and struck a friendship. One which endured for years and years, much to everyone's surprise...

What a pair they made. The aspiring law student, dutifully toiling away at his criminal justice assignments on the library computer, and the Iranian-born Canadian author with a fondness for libraries, political debate and activism. Truly two of a kind. Toussaint and Karen had been pals for ages, sure, but they were never more than that, until she told him she was divorcing her husband of thirty years, Maher Zanganeh.

"Karen, what are you doing?" Toussaint asked carefully, and Karen looked at him coyly, then continued patting his groin through his pants. Conflicting feelings warred within Toussaint as Karen fondled him. Truth be told, he'd known her ever since he first started at Carleton University, in September 2012. Karen had been his pal, confidante and a source of much inspiration, but tonight, she was crossing the line and Toussaint wasn't sure what to do...

"What I should have done a long time ago," Karen said, and then she leaned closer, grabbed Toussaint's face in her hands and kissed him. Even though he was surprised by the kiss, Toussaint didn't resist Karen. Tenderly they held each other, and for a long moment, neither of them said anything. Karen looked into Toussaint's soulful brown eyes, wondering what was going on in that brilliant, complex mind of his...

"Damn, you've got some soft lips," Toussaint said, smiling faintly, and Karen grinned, pleased by his words. For a moment, she was worried that she might have crossed the line and done the wrong thing. After all, Toussaint kept whining about his ex-girlfriend Sasha Singh, some Indian gal whom he was fond of. Right up to the point when she dumped him for his best male friend, some bozo named Dwight...

"Hmm, the rest of me is even softer," Karen said with a suggestive wink, and Toussaint looked at her and grinned. The two of them got up, and then exited the library. Hand in hand, they made their way to the elevator, and then rode it to the tunnel downstairs. Giggling, Karen and Toussaint walked to Southam Hall, and took the stairs to the fourth floor. Having found an empty room on an otherwise empty floor, they closed the door...

"This is crazy," Toussaint whispered, as Karen sat down on the wooden desk, legs spread. The curvy Iranian gal hiked up her full-length dark skirt, revealing her pink panties...which looked moist from Toussaint's vantage point. Toussaint went to her, and kissed Karen full and deep, and caressed her voluptuous body. Caressing her breasts through her stylish white blouse, Toussaint grinned wolfishly at a coy Karen, who licked her lips.

"Go for it," Karen whispered hotly, letting out her breath, and Toussaint lifted her blouse, freeing her lovely breasts. Gently he caressed them, rubbing the nipples, and then he flicked his tongue on them. At the same time, Toussaint slid his hand between Karen's thighs, and slid her panties to the side. The Iranian MILF gasped as he began fingering her pussy, his fingers sliding in and out of her wetness with agility and ease. Hot damn...

"Hmm, so hot," Toussaint said, and he knelt before Karen, and then inhaled the unique scent of her womanhood. Karen leaned back on the desk and spread her thick thighs wide open, and clucked her tongue as Toussaint buried his face between her legs. The burly Haitian stud slid his tongue into her pussy, followed by his thick yet nimble fingers. Toussaint twisted his fingers this way and that inside her pussy, and soon Karen was howling in delight, loving every bit of what he was doing to her...

"That was hot, T-Man, now let me taste you," Karen said, a few minutes later, and Toussaint grinned and nodded. Leaning against the green board, he watched as Karen knelt before him, then unzipped his pants. Out came his long and thick, dark dick. Karen grinned and sniffed his dick, then gently pulled back his foreskin, then took him into her mouth. Toussaint smiled at Karen and sighed happily as she began sucking him off...

"Oh fuck, Karen, you're killing me," Toussaint heard himself cry out, and Karen grinned and flicked her tongue over his dick head, and slid a finger up his ass. Toussaint groaned sharply, and next thing he knew, he felt weak in the knees. Karen kept sucking his dick and didn't let up until he begged her to. Victorious, Karen looked up at him, eyes filled with mischief...

"That's the general idea," Karen replied, and then she rose to her feet. Toussaint pulled her close, and then pushed her against the desk. Karen sat up, legs spread, her breasts swaying slightly as her chest heaved with anticipation. The Iranian MILF looked at him and smiled lustfully. Without further ado, Toussaint began his approach into her. With a swift thrust, he entered her. A happy sigh escaped Karen's lips as Toussaint penetrated her. At last, they were one...

"Oh yeah, just like that," Toussaint cried out, groaning sharply as he fucked Karen. Having bent her over the desk, he feasted his eyes on her thick pale ass, which swayed this way and that before him. Gripping Karen's wide hips, Toussaint thrust into her with wild abandon. A satisfying squeal escaped Karen's lips as Toussaint rammed his dick into her, and her vaginal muscles gripped his dick tightly.

"Harder, dammit, don't hold back, Toussaint!" Karen snapped, and she bucked wildly, grinding her ass against Toussaint's groin. Laughing, Toussaint slapped Karen's thick Iranian derriere and gripped her long dark hair in his fist, yanking her lovely head back as he rammed his dick into her. As Toussaint finally stopped holding back and fucked her with wild abandon, Karen went nuts, screaming in almost primal passion, as reason receded and instinctual passions took over...

"We should have done this a long time ago," Toussaint said to Karen after they readjusted their clothes and exited the empty classroom, leaving quite a mess for the cleaning staff to deal with. Karen looked at Toussaint and nodded, amazed at how calm and measured the young Haitian scholar seemed, given all the fun and wicked things they'd just done...

"I agree, Toussaint, let's do this again sometime, just two friends who enjoy each other's company...in a carnal matter," Karen said slyly, and Toussaint fell silent, his dark, handsome face unreadable. After a brief moment, he shrugged and smiled, then took her hand in his and kissed it. Karen blushed, and Toussaint looked at her meaningfully and nodded. Hand in hand, they began the long walk to the O-Train Station. It was Sunday night, and only a few minutes before eleven. If they hurried, they just might make the last train leaving Carleton University...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Iranian MILF into Haitian Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 533 milliseconds