• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Belief is a Wondrous Thing

Belief is a Wondrous Thing

12

First story for some time, but at least it's a reasonable length this time. Be warned that there are no detailed sex scenes, so pass on if that doesn't suit you. All the characters are completely fictional, as is the story, though I dare say that some of the events are not unknown in this world we live in. Hope you let me know if you enjoy it...Or didn't for that matter.

++++++++++++++++++

"Which one do you fancy Bob?" My mate Greg asked, as the pair of us eyed up the two new girls who'd just walked into the student union bar. Completely new that is, that evening being the start of the academic year, and the two little beauties we'd spotted obviously being newly arrived freshers.

"The blonde of course Greg," I replied with a smile, the pretty, slim young thing being just the sort I always went for, all bare legs and long slim limbs, with much of it on display in the little mid thigh summer dress she had on.

"I'm happy with the other one then mate," Greg chuckled, and why wouldn't he be. Dark and on the short side with tits that arrived to wherever she was going, a good moment or two before the rest of her.

A quick move by both of us, just before some other buggers made their move and we were in, bearing gifts of half a pint each for the girls, while we supped on our full pints.

"I'm Sarah and this is Jenny," the big titted one informed us, and we exchanged our names, not missing out that we were finalists, which put us a good few brownie points up on most of the other guys who had fancied their chances. It went fine, but not quite as I'd expected, Jenny being friendly but holding back a little, while Sarah, who was supposed to be Greg's conquest, making it very clear to all of us that she fancied the pants off me.

If nothing else, then I've always been adaptable.

Especially when a pretty girl is giving you the come on, and within half an hour we'd split them up, as Greg and I had done so often before, and I wandered off with Sarah and left the fate of the delightful blonde Jenny to him. Looked as if I was going to score, with Greg's chances considerably less likely, so why the hell did I feel unhappy with the outcome.

The blonde's legs could have had something to do with it maybe.

--

Suffice to say that my evening didn't turn out quite how I'd hoped it would, with Sarah, despite her excess of breast, not being prepared to share any part of them with me, never mind what I'd hoped for. I got a goodnight peck and promised to get back in touch with her, but with little intention of doing so.

A quarter of an hour stroll back through town to the flat that I shared with Greg, gave me time to reflect on how we'd both probably bombed out, the blonde not having seemed that keen, despite how pretty she no doubt was. She had looked too young and innocent to succumb to what Greg would be after, and he wasn't exactly renown for being subtle about the way he went about such things.

Oh well! More fish in the sea and all that. There was always the mid week dance to look forward to.

So I have to confess to some surprise when I let myself into our flat, to discover Greg and my little dream girl on the sofa, him with his shirt off and her giggling girlishly as she wrestled playfully with him to try to stop him pulling down her panties. Not sure if she'd fought to keep the rest of clothes on, but if she had, then that was a battle long since lost.

Damn, she was beautiful!

Eighteen years old, and her body tight and perfect, her little round tits bobbing around as she struggled, however unconvincingly, to keep her panties in place.

"Don't mind me," I announced in a loud enough voice, winning a laugh from Greg and a squeal of surprise from the lovely Jenny.

"Stop it!" She demanded, at last seriously pushing his hands away. "Not in front of your friend."

"Bob won't mind," Greg claimed, releasing his hold on her panties and groping her left breast, which made me sick with jealousy.

"But I do," Jenny shot back, taking advantage of his change of direction to tug her panties back fully in place.

"Right!" He countered, easing her off his lap and standing up and taking a couple of steps towards his bedroom. "You coming?"

"I don't know that I should," Jenny mumbled, suddenly very nervous, and reminding me that she was still a very young girl and probably away from home and in the big world on her own for the first time in her life. Probably trying to act grown up and sophisticated, when in fact inside she was not far removed from the schoolgirl that she had been just a couple of months or so previously.

"Or you could stay here and let me look after you," I piped up with, suddenly feeling very protective.

"Your choice girl," Greg laughed, amused by my intervention. "My bedroom now, or I'll leave you with my mate here. He prefers girls with no tits anyway."

Jenny uncurled herself, stood up and glanced nervously between the two of us, a vision of loveliness, long slender legs that seemed to go on for ever, slim shapely body and those gorgeous round, little pointy tits sticking straight out, quite possibly never having been confined in a bra since she'd grown them.

"Your choice," he repeated, and strolled casually to his bedroom and disappeared inside, the confident bastard so sure of himself, and enjoying playing with her emotions.

"Please," I whispered, holding my arms out to her hopefully.

"Sorry," she half choked back, and with a guilty look turned and followed Greg, and destroying my dream as she did so.

Fuck!

I don't know that I'd ever felt so completely gutted.

Won't pretend that I had to listen to them rutting through the night. Oh fuck if only it had been that easy.

Ten minutes after Jenny had disappeared into Greg's room, he, the arrogant bastard, my best friend or not, slipped back out into the living room where I was still moping.

"Bob mate," he whispered. "Got any condoms?"

"Fuck off," I responded. "Get your own."

"Used them all up the other night Bob," he chuckled. "Come on Bob. Lend me a few."

"Fuck off," I repeated, thoroughly pissed off with him.

"Come on mate," he implored me. "She's a bloody virgin. Won't take the risk."

Oh shit no!

"In my bedside table," I relented reluctantly, unable to believe that I was actively participating in the deflowering of the girl that I had already put on a pedestal. The girl that in my mind I had already began to dream of as being mine.

Fat chance!

Fuck her!

Trouble was that it wasn't me doing it.

-

Greg treated Jenny over the next few weeks like he owned her, while she, new to the game, hung on every word and just about every command he gave her.

She was showing signs of being totally love sick over him, while I had to hide my own feelings.

Not easy.

Stupid, but I couldn't help it.

Then one day my luck sort of changed.

"Are you the one?" She demanded seductively.

She being Shona, another eighteen year old fresher, but one that within a few weeks of arriving had already carved herself out a reputation. A reputation that had taken some earning considering the loose morals of the average female student back in those days. The stunningly beautiful Shona that is, that had cut a swathe through the so-called studs at our university and spat them back out within a few days or so. The exotic, mixed race girl who's background read like some check list for the united nations, her father a diplomat for an east African country and her mother a government minister from the Asian sub-continent.

"Could be," I replied, not knowing what else to say to the famous reputation that had just landed in my lap.

"Karen Phillips tells me that you're good in bed," she grinned at me, gently rotating her sweet bottom against my ever-growing erection.

"She should know," I responded, recalling my very interesting couple of months with red headed Karen the previous year. It was a relationship that might have continued if she hadn't helped the university rugby team celebrate their victory over Oxford in the changing rooms afterwards, when she should have been out with me.

"Karen tells me you like giving oral," the seductive Shona teased me.

"Giving it and getting it," I grinned back at her, trying to ignore what her lovely ass was doing to me.

"How about giving me a taste then?"

--

She was good.

My God she was good, and for a week, a long time in those days, me and her tested one another close to the point of destruction.

She was good enough that she took my mind off the lovely Jenny, which wasn't always that easy when I was screwing Shona in my bedroom and Greg was doing the same to Jenny with just a thin partition wall between us.

Shona was like a dark skinned Goddess, with a body that would send any guy crazy, not helped by her habit of wandering around our flat with very little on, and sometimes with even less than that.

It became pretty obvious that Greg wanted a piece of her, and Shona being Shona didn't act especially adverse to the idea.

"How about a swop Bob?" Came the inevitable suggestion before too long. "Let me have Shona for the night and you can have Jenny."

"And what does Jenny say about that?" I asked, having little doubt about Shona's willingness, but big doubts about the love sick Jenny.

"She'll do as I say," he smirked, and for the first time since we'd met, I began to have doubts about our friendship.

Not enough doubts though, I have to confess to my everlasting shame, not to quickly agree to the idea.

It wasn't that easy though of course.

Shona simply grinned when Gregg presented her with the idea, but Jenny threw a fit and somehow or other put all the blame down on me.

'Perverted bastard', I seem to remember she called me.

Gregg was all for bedding Shona anyway, but then she threw a spanner in the works as well, refusing to take part unless it was all squared up with Jenny. It was Shona in fact that talked Jenny round, but not to the conclusion that I'd had in my mind.

Not at all!

Gregg's prize was Shona in his bed, whereas all I got in return was a night out in the town with Jenny while they were doing the dirty deed. Suffice to say that such was my obsession with her that it was an arrangement that I readily agreed to, and the kiss that I got when I deposited her back to her digs seemed to make it all well worth it.

We 'swopped' three times in all, with Gregg thinking I was crazy and Jenny getting more and more angry.

Only Shona seemed to understand.

Shona, despite her moral standards was a very bright cookie!

--

"Sometimes I hate that bastard," Jenny snarled as we sat in the bar on our third date. "How can he do this to me?"

"Perhaps he doesn't feel the same way about you as you do about him," I carefully pointed out the obvious.

"What about you and Shona?" She demanded.

"Ships passing in the night," I sighed back. "We like one another but there's no long term future there."

"What about if I was your girlfriend?"

"I wouldn't let Gregg within touching distance of you," I answered.

"Really?"

"Really."

There was a drawn out silence while Jenny processed what I had just admitted to her, and then her response was pretty guarded.

"You realise that Gregg will always be my number one boyfriend, don't you Bob."

"I guess so," I admitted with more reluctance than I'd care to admit to.

"But if he's enjoying himself, then why shouldn't I?"

"Absolutely," I agreed, surprised by the turn of events.

"Let's go somewhere more private then Bob, and enjoy ourselves," was music to my ears. "Don't think that I'm going to let you fuck me though."

Turns out she was partly right and partly wrong. We did enjoy ourselves sure enough, but before the night was out, I was to discover quite how warm and tight her sweet pussy was. More than once as it happened.

--

"Fucked her at last then," Bob chuckled when we met up the next morning. "No tits to speak of but not a bad screw is she?"

"Not bad," I answered, tempted for a moment to land him one, still floating on air as I was.

"Shona and me are going off for the week-end to that folk festival," he then surprised me with, especially since she'd told me the week before that she didn't want to go.

"No problem," I assured him, wondering what Jenny's reaction would be.

"You'll take care of Jenny then?"

"No problem," I repeated, and there wasn't as far as I was concerned, though for Jenny it was a totally different matter.

"He's done what?" She squealed when I told her where Gregg had gone off to. "And with that slut. I thought she was a friend."

"Don't blame Shona," I told her, "This was all Gregg's idea in the first place."

"And you don't mind if that bastard has gone off with your girlfriend?" Jenny slung at me.

"Not if you're left with me," I grinned back at her, which fair took the wind out of her sails for a moment.

"You mean it don't you," she eventually responded thoughtfully.

"Never more seriously," seemed to be an appropriate answer.

"Let's make the most of it then," she smiled, which led on to one of the best weekends that I could remember.

Bloody exhausting as well!

--

In a perfect world Jenny would have given Gregg the elbow when he returned and we would have become an exclusive couple, but of course things don't always work out the way you want them to.

I understand that their weekend at the festival didn't work out too well though never quite found out the full story. Though there was some mention of Shona spending a lot of time with one of the guitar players from the headlining folk group. Gregg came back well pissed off, beckoned to Jenny and she went running back to him, while Shona, when she eventually returned, gave me one last night to remember before passing onto greener fields.

--

"Jenny really likes you, you know," Gregg surprised me with less than a week later. Surprised me partly because she'd not spoken a word to me since the weekend.

"I like her," I answered cautiously.

"I know you do, you silly sod," he laughed. "I've got a suggestion."

"What?"

"We share."

"Shona's gone Gregg," I pointed out. "I've not got a girl to swop you with."

"I don't mean that Bob. I mean we share Jenny. You and me. We take turns."

"You must be joking," I exclaimed, unable to believe what he was suggesting.

"Not at all," he smirked back. "Jenny's a great screw and everything and I wouldn't want to give her up entirely, but there's a world of hot girls out there, waiting for a guy like me."

"So we share her and that leaves you free time to go shag other women then?"

"Exactly!"

"What about Jenny? Doesn't she get a voice in all this?"

"Already dealt with that mate," he said to me with a sly wink. "Her flat mate got drunk and set fire to the kitchen and they're being thrown out, and she's got nowhere to go. I told her that she could move in with us, but that it would have to be with the two of us, as it were."

"And she agreed?"

"Eventually," he shrugged. "More or less that is."

"You're a real bastard aren't you Gregg," I sighed.

"Maybe, but you're not going to refuse are you?" he laughed back.

I didn't!

OK, I still had it pretty bad.

--

I later met Mr. and Mrs Hillinger, Jenny's parents, and if they'd known at the time quite what their daughter's living arrangements, or more precisely sleeping arrangements were, then they would have had a fit.

Just nineteen by then and she ended up sharing our two bedroom flat, none of us ever sure which bed she was going to be spending the night in. Sometimes it was her choice, which usually meant Gregg, but sometimes not, as Gregg kept to his promise of having other girls back, and their one attempt at a threesome eventually ended in a catfight.

Gradually though I got a reasonable share without having to rely on Gregg's other interests forcing it, and we settled down to a surprisingly satisfying situation, which maybe only those who have been students themselves could really understand. Not claiming that I wouldn't have leapt at the chance of having Jenny exclusively if given the chance, but I wasn't. I did however end up being the only one of the three of us who stuck to one sex partner, plus for that matter almost the only one who actually took Jenny out anywhere. Plus you have to remember that we all had our studying to do, and for me at least a steady supply of pussy that I didn't have to go searching for was not to be turned down.

Not sure where we would have all ended up, but as we approached the end of the academic year, and for Gregg and I the end of our student days, a turn of events bought our living situation into sharp focus.

"I'm pregnant," Jenny announced out of the blue.

I managed to escape with a gulp, but Gregg reacted badly.

"I've always used condoms," he shot back, glaring at her angrily. "It must be Bob's."

"Fuck you Gregg," she shouted back at him. "You both used protection all the time. We don't know whose baby it is."

"Don't damn well try and stick it on me," he snarled back at her.

"Shut your mouth," I growled at him, leaping to my feet and confronting him. I was no bigger than him but he sat back and kept quiet. "We don't know who's it is. One of us is the father, so let's discuss this sensibly."

"Unless she's been with someone else behind our backs," Gregg piled on the aggravation, and showing his true colours, Jenny bursting into tears and scurried off to the bathroom.

"What the hell's wrong with you Gregg," I rounded on him. "How can you treat Jenny like that?"

"I'm not getting lumbered with some brat," he grumbled. "You can if you want."

I nearly hit him; I swear I did. He thought so to, as he leapt to his feet darted behind the armchair and out the door before we did come to blows.

-

The next few days weren't pretty.

Jenny kept bursting into tears and we saw very little of Gregg, which was just as well probably.

"What am I going to do Bob?" Jenny sobbed one day about three days later.

"I'll stand by you Jenny," I promised, taking a deep breath, realising the commitment that I was about to make.

"What if the baby's Gregg's?"

"It isn't!" I stated firmly.

"But it might be Bob," she wailed.

"It isn't Jenny. We've both just got to believe that" I repeated, and the next moment I had a sobbing girl in my arms, pretty well convincing me that I'd probably, maybe that is, made the right decision.

--

Greg eventually came back with his tail between his legs, but maybe only after he'd heard that I'd stood by Jenny and he was therefore off the hook. Needless to say it was never the same between me and him again, but we did manage to exist in the same flat for our last few weeks at university. I wanted him out, but Jenny pleaded his case, which though it didn't go down well with me, I accepted the situation.

That didn't mean that I ever left them alone again. I didn't trust him, and in her emotional state, I simply didn't want to put Jenny into a situation that she maybe couldn't handle.

The two of us graduated, me with a good second-class honours, Greg with a scrape by third. I had a job already lined up in a town just a few miles away, but Greg was recruited by some international corporation, and soon found himself on an aeroplane bound for somewhere in Africa, hopefully as far as I was concerned, never to be seen again.

The meeting with Jenny's parents went better than I could have expected, and we were both grateful that I had at least met them previously. My parents were understandably upset when they heard the news, but any problems dissolved when they met my intended. Dad could hardly keep the smile off his face, but the length of Jenny's dress could possibly have had something to do with that.

Seeing no reason to wait, we got hitched quite quickly with a small ceremony; the only low point was when someone said it was a pity that my best pal Greg hadn't been able to make it. Then again maybe the high point was Jenny's reaction, which may have surprised the guests, none of whom knew the truth of our unfortunate history.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Belief is a Wondrous Thing

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds