• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • 10th Anniversary Ch. 04

10th Anniversary Ch. 04

This is the point in the story where I wish I could tell you I fought the good fight. I wish I could tell you I fucked my wife and left her a quivering mess. But the reality was that in less than a minute I was done, having emptied myself way too fast. My wife's smile made me feel even worse. It wasn't intended to be condescending but it felt like a sympathetic smile if there ever was one. I've never been a marathon man but I had never quick-trigged like that before either. And yet, I was spent, no reserves. All my emotions had gotten the better of me.

I pulled out of my wife, and for the first time after sex with her I didn't feel a happiness of sexual bliss, rather a hollow empty feeling. She now had a sexual confidence that I didn't. Before this trip we were on even ground in that department -- enjoying each other with neither of us considered sexual Olympians. Now she knew that there was something different then our occasional rumbles in the sack and worse, I knew there was something different too.

My wife noticed that my mind was racing.

"Are you ok, she asked.

"Yeah," I responded. "I just, well it's been a weird couple days."

"I know and I'm sorry," my wife replied. "I thought maybe I should have cleaned up for you first but that didn't seem to bother you."

Like I needed to hear that. I had already seen the dried cum on her thighs as we were talking and now I knew I just unleashed my seed where Tommy's still existed but in a much shallower part of her. I wasn't sure if this could get worse.

"I'm going to go shower, ok babe," my wife said breaking my latest trance. I just nodded as she walked towards the bathroom and she shut the door. Why would she shut the door I wondered? It's not like she has anything to hide and I couldn't recall her doing that before.

I heard her turn on the water but something stuck in my mind that this wasn't normal. I tip-toed to the door and tried to listen. I thought I heard faint moaning but it was hard to tell. I decided to open the door slowly and peak inside. When I did I saw my wife, sitting on the toilet with the seat down, her legs spread wide, eyes shut and getting herself off with repeated "Fuck me" whispers to herself as her fingers worked feverishly.

I shut the door and went to the balcony. I had never seen my wife masturbate, ever. I figured she did, just as I did, but I had never seen it. And now, moments after I failed to satisfy her she went to closed quarters and took care of it herself. I felt like I would have been better leaving that morning.

When my wife exited the bathroom I asked if she wanted to go to the pool and she said she would like to get a quick nap first. I didn't need to ask why. I told her I was going down and to join me when she wanted. She did two hours later and looked electric in her bikini. Nothing was really different except she just exuded a confidence with her walk and her stature that I either never saw before or never realized before.

She took the chair next to me and we took in some sun for the rest of the day. There wasn't much talk between us. I heard her phone ping a few times with text messages but I think she knew better than to answer it in front of me. After she went to hop in the pool for a bit I looked at her phone and there were several missed texts from Tommy. Most were basic "you are beautiful", "I miss you", etc. But the last text raised an eyebrow. It said, "did you ask him yet?"

Ask me what I wondered. Ask me if I was crushed, that fucking asshole. Fuck, did I even want to know at this point. I decided to join my wife in the water. After awhile she asked if I wanted to get out. I said I would join her in a few. I wanted to see how quickly she went to her phone. So I tried to pretend I was looking elsewhere as my wife returned to our chairs -- thank god for dark sunglasses. I could tell my wife was looking at me and when she thought the coast was clear she went to her phone, read the messages, smiled and while continuing to look at me occasionally sent a text back.

The talk between us at dinner was short and awkward. My wife looked great, again. I knew I should tell her but I didn't want to. Finally my curiosity got the better of me and I said, "so what did Tommy want you to ask me?"

"What... What are you talking about," she responded too quickly for comfort.

"I went to check the time at the pool on your phone and saw his message," I replied. "So, are you going to tell me or not?"

"I didn't think you wanted to talk more about all this," she said.

"I wasn't sure I did but we leave tomorrow and I'd rather empty everything out here and hope life gets back to normal once we get home. I'm not sure what else is left to hear but now is the time."

Jill looked like she was searching for the truth but finally blurted out, "He wants to know if you are a cuckold husband and if you enjoy watching and knowing your wife is fucking another man. That's what he wanted to know."

"And you couldn't answer that without asking me?" I responded incredulously.

"I wasn't sure the answer," she said.

"Are you crazy?" I retorted. "Why would I want my wife and the love of my life to fuck another man?'"

"Because you didn't stop him," was her first response. "And because you watched me suck his dick and fuck him. And because your cock was hard when I told you what we did. And because you came so fast as your cock was surrounded by his cum in my pussy. That's why."

I sat back stunned.

"I'm sorry," my wife started. "That was out of line. I'm sorry. I really am. I'm not sure what just came over me. I'm on edge right now. I know this is my mess and I'm not sure how to get out of it without lasting damage."

I suggested we just go to the room and pack up as we had an early morning departure. We did that and we were both asleep pretty quick. In the morning before we left the room I stopped my wife in the doorway.

"Look," I began. "I'm hurt. I feel betrayed. But I also love you. I'm not sure I can ever forget what happened here but I will do my best to forgive."

My wife smiled and looked relieved.

"But that said," I followed. "This has to be over and left here. When we land back home you have to tell me it was left behind. I can't move on if you haven't. So think it over and be sure when you tell me."

My wife nodded but didn't say a word.

There was small talk on the plane but nothing significant between us. It would take time no doubt for us to reconnect and get past all that had happened. Once we pulled into our driveway I looked at her and she knew I wanted the answer.

"It's over," she said softly.

I could only hope she was being honest.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • 10th Anniversary Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds