• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Miss Green gets Blackmailed Ch. 02

Miss Green gets Blackmailed Ch. 02

DISCLAIMER

This is a sequel to 'Miss Green gets Blackmailed' and as such, you'll need to read the first chapter to understand what is going on. Have fun reading!

*****

Amanda stepped out of the shower, still dazed and dreading what was to come next. As her wet bare feet hit the bathmat, she wondered what her blackmailer had in store for her. She dried off her tits, pussy, and ass and then wrapped up her hair to dry. She then took her phone out of the plastic bag she had it in so she could take pictures in the shower and look at the photos she had been made to take.

Knowing that if her pictures weren't good enough she would be forced to take more, she had taken a lot. Shots of her in the bathroom mirror, her perky 34C boobs fully on display. Shots of her in the shower, water running over her naked body. Shots with her biting her lip, all sudsy but making sure her nipples and pussy weren't soapy and obscured. She even made sure to lay down and take a wet, naked picture with her slightly water wrinkled feet behind her because she knew how this man loved her feet. Lastly, she made sure to take close-ups of her pussy and asshole, spread and not spread, just knowing he would ask for them and that he would punish her if she hadn't taken them. Or worse, he would punish her virgin sister.

With just a towel wrapped around her torso, she walked back to her room, and after her hair had dried and she had brushed it, she messaged her sister's account that she was finished and ready. Without prompting she also sent the pictures. She wanted to keep this man as 'happy' as possible, and maybe he would let her and her sister go. Finally, a few minutes after the photos had been 'seen', he responded

'Very good effort Amanda! These are some really nice pictures! I almost wonder if you enjoyed taking them? ;)'

She couldn't help but scoff, despite knowing he couldn't hear her. Enjoy taking humiliating lewd photos of her naked body for a total stranger?! She considered responding but thought better of it as she didn't want to get on his bad side. Then came his next response

'These are going to make great additions to your new page! I've just uploaded them, here ill send you the link'

And right after she read this, the link was sent. It directed her to a porn site similar to a facebook, with profiles and everything. But aside from the innocuous clothed picture of her as the profile picture, it was anything but facebook appropriate. It had every picture she had taken tonight, all on public view. Each picture had stats of how many views, and downloads, and even a comment section.

She opted not to look at the comments, knowing they would make her sick to her stomach, and instead looked at the top, where to her dismay, was her full name, hometown, and address. Worse, her header stated that she 'would be actively adding pictures and videos, so stay tuned!' Under the stats section, she saw that her pictures had already accrued thousands of view collectively, and each and every one had been downloaded dozens of times. Not only had countless friends and acquaintances seen her naked, but now the entire world would be able to see her, forever. She almost fainted thinking about it, until to her despair, she received another message.

'You're already pretty popular! Isn't it great to know so many people are enjoying your naked body? But I think it's time for your next task don't you? I'm going to assume you're still naked, which is good because obviously you won't be needing clothes any time soon. Well I suppose that's not entirely true, you'll need some flipflops. By now, you HAVE to be hungry, so I think you should go get some food. I want you to walk, naked of course, to the Rally's that I know is near your house, and order some food. Now, since I haven't bugged your phone, you'll need to livestream it so I can make sure you're naked and not covering anything if people happen to see you.'

'I can't do that! Please don't make me do this!' Amanda begged her jailor. When he didn't respond for a full 10 minutes, she thought she may have gotten through to him. When he did respond, however, she realized, horribly, that there was no way out, and no negotiating with this man.

The response was a short video, in which her sister, still tied to the chair, had her bra ripped off and her tits roughly fondled, before having a long thick black cock thrust down her throat. The man fucked her throat for a few minutes, although it seemed like an eternity to Amanda watching through tear streamed eyes, until finally he pulled out and finished on Amy's face. After slapping her face with his cock a few times, he backed out of the shot and the video ended.

'Let me be clear Amanda. There is no way out of this, and there is no changing my tasks. Unless of course, you're okay with your sister being gangraped over and over and HER body being on display to the world. Then, of course, that may anger me to the point where I kidnap YOU and put you through the same anyways. So, if you want to spare your sister, I suggest you start your livestream, put on your flipflops, and walk your sexy naked ass to get some food. If you aren't on the street in 2 minutes, the next cock goes up her ass.'

She was stunned, only for a second, then she rushed downstairs, thanking god she was home alone and didn't have to explain why she about to leave the house naked, slipped on her flipflops, and rushed out the door. Looking around, she was thankful it was 2am and pitch black out, save for the streetlights. But she knew he would want her in every one, so as to expose her as much as possible. She clicked the link to her new amateur porn page, clicked the livestream button, and waited for it to load. While it was connecting, she got a message that scrolled atop her screen. 'Make it a good show, and remember, Don't forget to smile! ;)'

Straightening her glasses, and flashing the best smile she could muster, she greeted the livestream, welcoming everyone to 'Amanda's food adventure!' As she walked into the first streetlight, she took the initiative, knowing he wanted her to be humiliated, and panned over her tits, down to her pussy, around the back to her little bubble butt, and then all the way down to her cute flip-flopped feet, with her bright green polish. She then panned back up, going slowly enough to show off her pussy and tits again, before looking at the camera and saying "Fun right? You guys like what you see?" There wasn't a comment section on the livestream so they couldn't respond, but the viewer count was already over 300, and growing. She started walking, briskly as it was cold, which was causing her nipples to harden immensely, and goosebumps to cover her body.

Amanda made sure to hit every streetlight, holding her phone out far enough so her smiling face and juicy tits were always visible. The trip there was mostly uneventful, only one car had passed, and even though it slowed down, it had kept going. When she reached the Rally's 10 minutes later, her stream had grown to over 1000 people. She shuddered thinking about the fact that over a thousand men, and possibly women, were actively watching her walk naked through her hometown, and probably pleasuring themselves to the sight of her boobs.

When Amanda turned the corner, she froze. There were 4 cars in line, a couple she swore she knew as neighbors. She almost stopped, but thinking of poor Amy getting fucked in the ass because of her gave her the motivation she needed to walk into the parking lot, and into the light.

"I'm here! time for some food!" she said to her audience, grinning with her body on display, secretly wishing she had just showed her feet and not been so stubborn. As she walked to the window, she heard from the cars a few catcalls, including one who turned out to actually be a coworker, saying "Damn Amanda, nice body!" When she turned to look she saw that everyone in the line had their phones out, taking pictures of her naked body. Blushing crimson she hurried to the window and out of view of the cars

When she got there, she knocked and waited. A huge man, who she had never seen before despite coming here often, opened the window and looked her up and down, taking particular time to stare at her exposed pussy. Licking his lips, he asked "Can I take your order little lady?"

"Yes I'll have a #1 with a Sprite please!" She said, trying her hardest to appear okay with being naked in public and streaming to countless people. The cashier rung everything up, and totaled it out for her, all the while sneaking peeks at her tits.

"That'll be 6.59 honey"

At that moment, she realized: The only thing she had with her was her phone. She had no way to pay for her food! She looked at the camera and exclaimed "Oh no, I don't have any way to pay for my food!" As if on cue, a message scrolled past the top of her phone "Tell him you'll do ANYTHING to pay for your food. Make sure you look seductive." Amanda, the color draining from her face, turned back to the cashier, bit her lip and thrust her naked tits at him, and said her line. His eyes turned dark, and he responded.

"Well okay then baby, come around to the side. I'll open the door for you."

As she walked to the door, trying to mentally prepare herself for at least a very public blowjob, she turned once again to the camera and flashed a very big, fake smile and gave a thumbs up. The cashier opened the door, and that's when she saw the other two members of staff. Both huge men like him, with massive bulges in their pants like predators hungry for this petite naked woman. She walked inside, and immediately the men swarmed her.

They picked her up and sat her on the counter, one knocking her shoes off and starting to lick her feet, and the other two groping her boobs and pussy, sucking on her tits and clit. As she was being horribly molested, she looked at her phone and noticed that her viewership was up to 1200. She also saw another message, saying "make sure you show everyone the show!" Amanda reluctantly pointed her phone down at the three men, all licking and sucking on her most intimate areas. Involuntarily, she moaned as the man sucking her clit lightly bit it, and the men stopped and backed up. The cashier stepped forward, pulled down his pants and unleashed his huge 9 inch cock.

"Okay baby that's enough of a warmup, time to earn that sandwich. Suck my cock."

As Amanda got to her knees facing this beast, she imagined how Amy must have felt when she was throat fucked. As much as she hated to admit it, this almost seemed like karma, her being forced to suck a huge cock the way her sister was forced to. She gulped once, licked her lips and kissed the tip, tasting the salty precum. She then looked over and made sure that her camera was capturing every moment, but before she could start, the frycook took her phone and told her not to worry, he would capture everything for her. Amanda turned her attention back to the behemoth in front of her, parted her lips and tried to take him. She only got about half in her mouth before she reached the back of her throat. stunned, she attempted to pull back and get him off this way, but he looked down at her, shook his head, and grabbed her hair. He then shoved his entire length into her throat, causing her to gag violently and gasp for air.

He held his cock in her throat for a few seconds, then pulled it out, letting her cough and catch her breath. "Better enjoy breathing cutie, cause for the next few minutes, you won't be doing much of it." Wide eyed but frozen to the spot, she just knelt there and let him thrust all the way back into her throat. He then proceeded to violently mouthfuck her for what seemed like forever, causing spit to fly everywhere, and her to almost pass out. Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, he pulled out.

"Ahh you have a great mouth on you Amanda, but I think im gonna need more."

He laid down, and his buddies lifted her and slowly impaled her pussy on his cock. She screamed silently as her tight little pussy was stretched hard to fit this monster, and when she had him fully inside her, it felt like he was going to hit her cervix. Her toes curled trying to will her body to accommodate this massive intruder, but she could do nothing but painfully moan when he started hammering her pussy full.

Amanda started spacing out, trying not to think about the fact that her public rape in the back of a fast food place was being watched by thousands of strangers, when she felt something soft and warm at her lips. She opened her eyes, and saw another monster cock right in front of her face.

"What's going on, I'm already paying for my food!" she spluttered, trying to talk despite being pounded mercilessly in her already sore pussy.

"Sorry hun, but fucking my cock only pays for the sandwich, There's still fries and a drink to pay for!" Amanda's mouth hung open in shock, which gave the frycook his opening to ram his full length into her throat.

She was now being pounded in her throat and pussy, and once again she thought about how if she had just shown her feet to this stranger, she would be home right now, instead of having her holes stretched to their limits against her will. When the cashier reached up and viciously pulled her nipples, stretching them to their limits, she broke down and started sobbing on the cock impaling her mouth.

"Awh don't cry baby, you're almost there! Only the drink left to pay for!" Amanda tried to think what this could mean, but the hard rod that started pressing against her virgin asshole answered for her. She tried to flail her arms and scream 'please no!' but the third man pinned her arms behind her, and all that could be heard was grunts around that dick punishing her mouth. The man behind her spit into her asscrack, rubbing the spit into her virgin hole, and then chuckled before sinking his whole length into her canal in one go. Stars popped in Amanda's eyes as the sharpest pain she had felt torn through her ass, and she screamed bloody murder around the cock in her mouth. This scream elicited another laugh from all three men, and her nipples were twisted and pulled again causing her to cry even harder.

The third man found a rhythm with the cashier ruining her little pussy, and soon she was being roughly violated in all three holes.

Amanda's mind went blank, and she tried not to register the brutal assault on her holes. She just sat there, speared on these monsters, wishing they would be done with her. After an hour of nonstop pounding, all three men finally pulled out and finished on her face. They then took pictures of her cum covered face, and made her bend over so they could take pictures of her red, raw, gaping pussy and asshole.

"Thanks for the fuck, Amanda! Here's your food, come again." And the cashier gave her a wink as the frycook handed her phone back. She realized the livestream was still going, but she wasn't able to put a happy face on and just kept sobbing, face covered in jizz until she ended it. The walk home was excruciating. The third man had kept her flipflops so she was walking barefoot, and each step made her holes burn like they were on fire. She didn't even wipe the cum off, because what was the point?

When she finally reached her house, she went inside and took another shower, curled up on the floor of the tub. When she finished, she didn't even bother drying, but walked into her room and fell into her bed. Silently pleading this would be over, she checked the phone, seeing that she had a few messages. The first was her blackmailer letting her know the new pictures were up and people loved them. The second was another link, this time to a porn video. She absent mindedly clicked on it, and saw that it was entitled 'slut pays for food with gangbang'. He had recorded the livestream and uploaded it, and it was online forever now.

Breaking down in sobs once again, Amanda felt sick. She ran to the toilet and vomited, before returning to her phone only to see the very explicit scene of her being gangraped. The man who had been holding her phone had made sure to get close ups of each hole, so everyone was able to see the cock bulging out of her throat, her poor abused pussy being stretched beyond what she thought she could take, and up close of her asshole and pussy pounded raw.

Amanda tried her best not to think about how her life was ruined and would never be the same, but as she read the last message, she knew it could still get worse

'I hope you had fun, Amanda dear. Get some sleep, tomorrow is going to be a big day. Oh, and don't lock your door. We wouldn't want to deny any of your fans a chance to fuck you right?'

Amanda stared at the screen. She remembered how her personal info was on her porn page. As she walked downstairs and unlocked her door, she prayed no one would be bold enough to come to her house while she was asleep, assuming she'd be able to. The idea that she could be raped at any time, and the looming dread of what tomorrow would bring made her think she'd be awake all night.

But as she went back upstairs and hit her bed, exhaustion took her and she fell out. Poor Amanda didn't know that her night would be far from restful, as fat disgusting John had found her porn page, and her new header, which read 'sleeping naked with the door unlocked! Hope no one fucks me in my sleep... ;)'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Miss Green gets Blackmailed Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds