• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • In-Fucking-Sane Ch. 02

In-Fucking-Sane Ch. 02

Should you smile at someone when they see you naked? No wait. Should you smile at your sister-in-law when she sees you naked? And when your wife is showering ten feet away? Fuck it. I did. I don't know why. It happened.

Ann was staring at me from the hallway just outside the guest bathroom, wrapped in a towel, wet hair and looking, frankly, spectacular. I was standing beside our bed, half shaven, without a shred of clothing on, and flush from one of the most powerful sexual experiences my wife had ever given me.

What do you do? Do you scream and run off? Do you wave and say, "Hi!"? Do you frown and yell, "Dammit!"? Do you dance and start strumming your dick like a guitar? I didn't know. So, I smiled. She looked good, and I smiled. I don't know how in the hell I looked, but she looked fresh, clean, and sexy in that towel. So, I smiled.

She smiled back and said, "Sorry." Then, she turned away toward her bedroom. I walked back toward our bathroom sink, and I'm not sure about this. Could be I invented it, but I think she glanced back one time. Out of my peripheral vision, maybe.

I finished shaving, thinking quite a bit about Jen and that in-fucking-sane blowjob I had just received. And the way she had finished me! The double-fisted, behind-the-head jerk off? Jen! My lovely, but somewhat sexually uptight wife. The whole experience stunned me. It was so unlike her. She attacked me like a compulsive, and she hadn't given a shit, really, about any part of my body other than my cock.

Jen in bed is always my equal. It's almost always give and take. But, this? I couldn't explain it. She's sucked me plenty of times before, but never like that. I can't remember ever getting a blowjob like that. Was it even a blowjob? It felt more like...I don't know, like my dick was the milky tit and she was the hungry child. She just latched on and swallowed away. It was Jen, but it wasn't. Was she taking some course?

I stared into the mirror, perplexed, and then a sound from the shower stole my attention. I waited for it again, and while listening, it occurred to me that, dang, Jen had been in there a long time. Unusual for her.

Then I heard it again. A soft groan. A sex whimper. Lovely in it's sheer femininity.

Was she getting herself off? What the fuck was going on with my wife?

***

I mentioned before that Ann's arrival at our house somehow triggered a significant wave of sexual energy between Jen and I. The pump-suction blowjob was one of the first events. But, I can't help telling about another one. And this one? Fuck. I'm afraid it's going to make me look even more like some kind of creepy douche, but whatever.

It was a Friday night. Usually, Jen and I work out on Friday nights. We can always get the equipment and machines we want. We've got the run of the place. So we came home, sweaty and invigorated. Ann's car was in the driveway, and it was about 9:30. We planned to shower up, watch a movie, and hang.

We headed inside and the place was strangely quiet. The lights were all off. We turned them on and saw Ann's purse tipped over on the kitchen table, and her shoes were on the floor as if she'd just kicked them off when she walked in the door.

"Ann," Jen sighed.

"She feels at home, right? That's a good thing."

"Not if it means I've got to pick up her shit."

"I got it; you go shower," I told Jen, and she left upstairs.

I picked up the purse and saw a pack of smokes inside. Ann and Jen only smoke when they drink. She must have hit a bar with some work pals. Friday night, right? I snatched up her shoes and headed upstairs, turning at the top to go towards the guest bedrooms. Ann's door was open; the lights were out. I heard Jen's shower running, and I stepped softly across the threshold of Ann's room.

I smelled alcohol and perfume in the room. Moonlight spread across it, giving everything this blue-gray shade. Clothes were ditched on the floor, and Ann was dead asleep, snoring hard. Not unlike Jen's, those snores. But, here's the thing: her comforter and sheets had been kicked off and lay tangled up at the foot of the bed. Must have gotten hot. So, Ann was laying there in just a tank top and panties, kind of on her side, kind of on her tummy. Her arms were pinned under the pillow where her head lay. She had one leg pulled up toward her tummy, the other fully extended.

The view of her tiny ass, barely covered by black lace panties, was in-fucking-sane. I couldn't move. Her legs tapered and swelled in the sexiest places. The calves were thin and strong, and the thighs fit and meaty soft. Her lower half was incredible, but it's that booty, that compact booty. The thing just popped. Small, but totally, totally there. My blood rushed.

I remembered why in the hell I was even in there, so I placed her purse on the dresser and her shoes on the floor by her closet. Then I turned around to get another pull of that fucking ass. The second look didn't happen, my eyes stopped short—at the nightstand.

The blue vibrator—the one I had seen years before when I snooped—was sitting there under her lamp. And here's where I'm going to be too honest, and you're going to think me a psycho, but whatever.

I slinked over to the nightstand and picked up the vibrator. I looked it over for a minute, and then, I couldn't help it: I sniffed it.

Woah. It stirred me down below, that smell. It was wild. Lost in the moment, I licked the fucking thing, and then, oh man, I was on fire. I don't know how many times I tongued that vibrator, but I got everything off it. Everything.

I put it back—I don't even know where—and turned to get another look at that booty. And there it was, so perfectly contained in those panties. As silently as I could, I knelt down at her bedside and leaned forward until my face was mere inches from Ann's ass. It was perfection—the curvature, the soft skin. I wanted that booty, right then, right there, and I would've told someone with a briefcase full of cash to fuck off for that ass. I breathed in the scent, my nose almost grazing her panties. That wild, sexy aroma surrounded me again. I was hooked, and, like I said, burning alive. I honestly have no idea how I didn't jam my face in that ass.

Between Ann's snores I heard Jen showering. Somehow I left Ann's room and closed the door.

I went straight into our bathroom and shut door behind me. From the streaming water, Jen asked something—maybe if Ann was passed out. I said some shit, I don't know. Mostly, I just stood there staring at Jen through the steamed glass, seeing the silhouetted curves of her breasts and legs. It must have been strange, my behavior, because Jen stopped washing her arms. She watched me through the glass while I stripped off my clothes, not really taking my eyes off her body.

I opened the shower door and stood at the threshold, my cock pointing at her like a fucking police baton. She glanced down at it, and I said, "Move back and turn around." She looked up from my cock, and then without a word, turned around, pressing her palms up against the tile and arching her back slightly toward me.

I stepped into the hot stream of water, got down on my knees, and did exactly what I had wanted to do a few minutes before back in Ann's room. I caressed, kissed, licked, and, finally, buried my face in Jen's ass. She gasped.

Now Jen has never been into anything like what I was doing. The idea of me eating her ass and pussy from behind? Impossible. Never happen. "No, don't do that! Let me turn around and then you can do it." Booty stuff, too. Just not her thing. So, it wasn't mine, either, until that hot shower. Until that vibrator. Until that wild smell of Ann's body.

Oh, fuck, was I up in Jen's booty. I spread her inner thighs with my thumbs, pushed my face underneath and licked her little pussy from front to back, all the way across her asshole and up her crack. And again. And again. She started breathing really hard and moaning. I zeroed in on her pussy and worked it for a few minutes until Jen started really pushing against my tongue and crying out. Hearing this, I backed away, spanked her ass hard, and then pushed my nose right up to her asshole. I tongue fucked that pussy. Meanwhile, I pushed my hands around her waist and up to her tits, and just groped them. Jen began getting really excited again, and I pulled away.

The hot water still cascading down my head, I brought my hands down and pushed two fingers of my left hand up her pussy. With my right, I smacked her fucking ass twice. She yelped and one fat cheek started turning red. I kept pumping my fingers up her pussy as I opened that ass back up with my right hand and slobbered over every inch of her asshole.

Now, when Jen comes, she comes hard and loud, and she just kind of crumples after. She is, I'm not kidding, window-shattering loud. If we ever had kids, there'd be no way to fuck in the house when they were around. No way. The kids would think I was murdering her with a fucking ax. It's not some annoying squeal or shriek, either. It's this very incredibly sexy bawling she does.

So, Jen let loose from my assault on her pussy and ass. Loud as I ever heard her. Passed out as Ann was, in a room with a closed door probably 25 feet away from us and through about three walls, I'd bet she stirred in her sleep from those cries.

I kept pumping and licking through it all until Jen started her collapse. I let her come down. Her knees and legs gave way, and she slid down the shower wall. Her cries became moans.

She wound up face down in a ball with her legs curled up under her chest and her ass pointed toward me. She panted.

She may have been done, but I was not.

I grabbed Jen's hips and lifted her ass up. She was practically dead weight, whimpering, but I got her on her knees. I grabbed my cock, lined it up, and just impaled her pussy. Straight in, to the hilt in one swift, unrelenting push. She actually shrieked when my cock seated, but she hadn't much left. She was a rag doll. I hammered away, holding those hips up and practically mashing her into the corner of the shower stall with each thrust. She moaned and grunted through it.

I was staring down at her pussy and ass, and I didn't last long with the view. I was going to explode any moment, but I got a naughty little inspiration in those split seconds before I did. I pulled out, grabbed my cock, and placed the tip of it right next to Jen's asshole, and then I jerked myself. I fired cum salvos right at it. I fucking drenched her pink asshole with sperm.

To see it there, to see her asshole covered in my cum, man there was something just so dirty and awesome about that vision. I just had my dick, like, a half inch away from it? What? I came on Jen's asshole? Never, ever, happen, right? But, fucking-a, it did.

I set her down, and she crumpled on her side, breathing deeply and totally wiped-out. Standing up, I started lathering up my body and hair with soap. After a few minutes, Jen stirred. Her hand reached around to her pussy, and then to her ass. She brought back sperm covered fingers. I saw my cum slipping down from her ass crack toward the shower drain.

"Hand me the soap?" she asked.

I handed it to her and rinsed myself off. When I finished, I extended a hand and grinned at her. "Need help up?"

"No, just let me lay here a few minutes," she said.

I stepped out, toweled off, threw on some shorts, and climbed into bed. I fell asleep before Jen even came out of the shower.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • In-Fucking-Sane Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1346 milliseconds