• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Boiled Frog Pt. 02

A Boiled Frog Pt. 02

123456

Part Two -- Simmering in Las Vegas

Author's Note: I was literally blown away by the positive comments I got from my first part. This is my first story attempt and I am enjoying the process. Any constructive criticism would be appreciated. I can only get better if I know what I did wrong.

Chapter 1

Tuesday I woke up with all 12 coins in my possession. This was a first. I had dreamed of this day and I didn't know what to do with them. I was getting as much sex as I wanted -- anytime I hinted anything remotely sexual my wife jumped and the one thing I wanted to use them to get out of doing -- going to the wedding -- I couldn't use them for.

I started to talk myself into doing this. I could do it. First, I decided to go as Tina 24/7 until the weekend so I wouldn't make any mistakes to embarrass myself. That meant I had to be prepared for every situation. I decided first to do laundry and then inventory my limited wardrobe and decide if I needed to go buy anything for the weekend. I texted my wife to see if I could use her luggage and she said yes. I then inventoried all my clothes and saw I had could barely make it through the weekend, only wearing dresses and high heels. I had no casual clothes. And I had nothing to wear outside, no women's coat or anything. But then I remembered we are going to Vegas, I didn't need that stuff. I could survive.

I got a text from an unknown number right after lunch that I needed to come by her office this afternoon. I replied back, "who is this?" "This is Lisa" was the response. She then texted me to save this number, put it in as a favorite and then delete these messages and send her something sweet. She also told me to delete any romantic correspondence with Julie and to delete her number out of my phone. That is weird, I thought. But then I realized someone could pick up my phone and go through it. A remote chance of that but I could understand the paranoia.

I texted Lisa, "Thinking of you ..." and hoped that was sweet enough. It was weird to think of her in any way other than the ice queen.

I showed up at her office, my second solo trip out of the house, to find Lisa not even there. I walked in and said, "Is Lisa here," and was told no. The lady behind the counter, a gorgeous brunette with a pageboy haircut, then asked me my name. I responded, "Tina."

She nodded and said I was expected and took me back to a patient room and asked me to remove my top. I had on a dress so I zipped it down. She then said the bra as well. I blushed and took off the bra and the breast forms showing my bare chest. She still called me "ma'am" despite having no breasts to speak of. I didn't think she knew my secret but couldn't tell. She pulled out these suction cups and put them on my chest, then started a pump. She explained this would need to be done every day for 30 minutes. I asked what this is for. She said it would stretch my skin and enlarge my nipples. I had no clue why I needed that done but had no one to ask really.

As I was laying there being worked over by the electric pump, she pulled out swatches and tried to match my skin color. I again asked what she was doing. She said she had been told to order special breast forms that matched my skin. She then held different ones up to me, before drawing some marks on my skin with a sharpie, I assumed for placement.

I left the appointment with the pump in a shopping bag dazed and confused. What had Julie and Lisa agreed to? I needed to talk to Julie. She had told me it was okay if things happened on my trip, she understood, and she trusted me. She had been vague though on specifics and I needed clarification.

I picked up my phone and said to Siri, "Call Julie." Siri responded back that she didn't see a Julie in my contacts. Crap, I had deleted her as Lisa had told me. I couldn't call her as I had never bothered to memorize her new cell number when she switched phones last year. I decided to call her at the office but was told by Miss Bitchy Tiffany that she was out of the office for a meeting. She did not offer to take a message.

Frustrated, I went home instead of running the last few errands I had and finished packing. I had to get up way early in the morning to make it to the airport by 6 a.m. I sat there waiting for Julie to come home until 1 a.m. She never showed up. Extremely frustrated, I climbed into bed and fell asleep.

The alarm woke me up at 4:30 a.m. and I rolled over to see the bed still empty. Julie had never come home. I grabbed my phone and saw no messages from her. What was going on? I needed to talk to her.

I started with a quick shower. I was still in a slow daze as I did my hair and make up to get ready for the day. I finished and looked at myself. I looked good, a little tired in the eyes, but totally natural. You could not tell I was a guy.

I then started to lace myself back into my corset when a thought hit me. Would the steel in the corset set off the metal detector? Then it really hit me. I had to show my ID. I had to pass through security. I could not do that as a girl.

I glanced at the time and saw it said 5:10. I was supposed to leave in five minutes to make it to the airport in time. I said shit and dropped the panties I was wearing to the floor. I took the corset off and shoved it in my suitcase. I quickly scrubbed the makeup off my face and pulled my hair into a ponytail. It still looked too girly so I threw on a baseball cap. That looked better. I ran to my dresser and pulled out some boxers and slipped them on. I then grabbed a pair of jeans out and pulled them up. I hadn't worn jeans in a couple of weeks and they were loose. I needed a belt to hold them up. Already my waist was shrinking, down a couple of inches. I grabbed a band t-shirt and threw that on and as I was reaching to get my wallet out of my purse I noticed my nails. They were painted. Oh crap. I stopped everything and grabbed the nail polish remover and spent a frantic 20 minutes getting rid of the evidence off my hands.

I heard the honk outside of the cab I had ordered. I shoved my purse into the carry-on bag and zipped it up. Grabbing my shoes and socks in one hand and dragging my two bags with the other, with my printed-out boarding pass between my teeth, I muscled my way out the front door.

The cabbie took the bigger bag and put it in the trunk. I told him I would keep the other one with me in the back and climbed in. Once in the cab, I looked down and saw my toenails were still painted. Oh well, I had socks. On the way to the airport, I put on my shoes and socks and discreetly pulled my wallet out of the purse and put it in my back pocket.

I did a double check and made sure I could rush through the airport as I was now running late. At security, I was a little worried that something in my carry-on would be stopped and they would ask me about it. I was prepared to say that I had grabbed my wife's bag by mistake, but I made it through without any hitches.

I headed down to the gate to where I was to meet Lisa. I was almost to the gate when I felt a hand on my neck. I had literally been grabbed by the scruff of my neck. I spun around to see Lisa standing there looking pissed.

I immediately started to apologize with a "Sorry I'm late" when she hissed, "What are you doing? Why are you dressed like that?"

"I had to get through security," I said. "I couldn't fly dressed as a girl. My ID doesn't match up."

"You need to go change NOW!" she hissed, and started dragging me to the bathroom, still holding onto my neck. "My sister is picking us up at baggage claim. You CANNOT be dressed like that!"

Shoving me into the bathroom, she took off my hat and threw it in the garbage. She then pulled me into the handicapped stall. It gave us a little more room. I set my carry-on onto the toilet and started to pull out my makeup. She took it from me and started to apply it.

I stood still while she fussed over me. It gave me a chance to look at her. I had never been this close to her without her glaring down at me, causing me to look away. Man, she was beautiful.

After a few minutes of applying my makeup, she relaxed and smiled. I pulled the pony tail out and shook my hair and started to grab a brush. She asked me where my earrings were and I said meekly, "In my bedroom."

She said in a huff, "I will be right back. You get out of the clothes and put on something more appropriate."

I went into my carry-on and pulled out my clothes. Luckily, I had my new dress and heels in this bag. I had the corset which I put on and a bra. My breast forms were still in my bedroom -- oops. I had no clue what to do about that. I found a garter belt and put it around my waist. I pulled out a pair of thigh-highs and sat down on the toilet and worked them up my legs. As always, putting on nylons gave me a hard-on. I slipped on the heels before standing back up and trying to find some panties in my bag.

Lisa came back just then and entered the stall without knocking. She blushed a little when she saw me -- all undergarments and my wood pointing directly at her. She had a pair of golden hoop earrings in her hands.

"Where did you get those," I asked.

"I bought them off of another passenger," she said. "You owe me $100 bucks."

She also slipped a ring on each hand and then opened up her bag and pulled out a set of breast forms, way bigger than the ones I had left at home. It turned out they took me from the A-cup I was used to, all the way to a C-cup. She opened up some sort of adhesive and was pasting it on the back of the forms and then she started applying it to my chest. She then held the forms securely in place on my chest for a couple of minutes, then stepped back and looked at me appraisingly.

"Perfect," she said. "Now, put that thing away," pointing at my penis.

"Um, I think I packed all my panties in my other bag," I replied. I tried to pull the bra over the new implants and it didn't fit at all. It was way too small.

She annoying ripped it off of me and said, "We will have to replace that when we get there." I guess I was going braless.

I dropped the dress over my head and it went down resting a couple inches higher on my leg than before, exposing a ton of skin. My penis made a large tent right in the middle of it. It was very obvious that I was a male.

"Make it go down," she said, and then she started to wiggle her panties down her legs. She was pulling her own panties off. That right there made my dick get even harder.

"I can't just will it down," I said, kind of embarrassed. "I have to take care of it." And I grabbed my dick and started to stroke it looking right at Lisa. I wondered what her reaction would be. It was a major turn-on to be masturbating in front of a woman besides my wife.

It felt good. I started to speed up my strokes. Lisa watched with interest as I stroked my penis. Then the intercom went off. "Flight 462 to Las Vegas is now boarding. All passengers please proceed to the gate."

She hissed, "Faster, we need to go."

"I can't control how long it takes, Lisa. Julie usually speeds me up when we are in a hurry."

"What does she do?" she said, desperately looking toward the door and the gate.

I turned bright red and said quietly, "Um, she usually gives me a blowjob."

I watched in slow motion as Lisa's nose wrinkled in disgust. She paused for a second, then dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth in one fell swoop. She sucked on it hard like a vacuum, before starting to bob her head.

On her third bob, I felt my balls churning. There was something so erotic about having this goddess of a woman, who didn't like men, kneeling before me, sucking me off. I tapped on her head, whispering "I am going to cum."

She pulled off quickly and aimed my penis at the toilet, still stroking it. A couple of more strokes and I sent rope after rope at the toilet.

My aim was off and while some of it went into the toilet, some went on the wall and some on the seat; some even landed on the handle. She kept stroking until every last bit had come out. It was a lot. I quickly grabbed a piece of toilet paper and wiped the tip of the penis, some of the paper sticking to it.

She handed me her panties and said, "Pull these on. They will be better than nothing. Hurry up. We need to go."

I pulled the panties up, and my dick started to rise again, as I realized that I was wearing Lisa's undies that had been nestling her pussy just a few moments ago. I told myself that I needed to shut that thinking off. I did need to go.

I zipped up my carry-on and headed out of the stall, looking back at the mess I had made. Boy I am glad I didn't have to clean that up. I felt sorry for the cleaners, but had no time.

Fifteen seconds after we walked out of the bathroom, the verbal abuse started. "Scumbag! What were you thinking? You haven't even left Chicago and you already threw away your marriage. Julie said things could happen meaning you could kiss her and you took it way too far. And for what, the girl barely tolerates you and you got what, 10 seconds of pleasure before you shot your wad. Douche bag! You weak-willed pussy. Julie will never forgive you. And look at me, I am a circus freak now, with these boulders glued onto my chest. Arrrggh! She is going to tear you up and humiliate you. Your life is over 'cause you can't think past the head in your pants."

I kept beating myself up all the way through the ticket line, down the on-ramp to the plane, all the way to first class. I let Julie pull me by the hand, completely shut off from the world around me as I ripped myself a new one. Once I dropped into my seat, I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep so Lisa wouldn't talk to me. Pretending to be asleep, however, quickly led to me drifting off. Staying up late waiting for Julie, then the frantic pace of this morning, followed by the big cum, and let's not forget me throwing away my marriage and I was beat, both physically and emotionally.

My last thought I had as I drifted off was that I had just cheated on my wife and she would never forgive me. I couldn't even blame it on Lisa because I was the one who suggested it. I woke up feeling totally guilty and ashamed at what I had done. Julie had said she trusted me but I had gone way too far. I opened my eyes to find Lisa looking at me, mere inches from my face. She must have been studying me in my sleep.

She leaned forward and kissed me. I pulled back frantically, trying to not draw any attention from the other passengers. "We can't do this," I whispered. "I can't believe I just cheated on Julie. What have I done?"

"You can do this and you WILL," Lisa said forcefully. "Relax, Jules is okay with this. We talked. She is okay with you and me. We need to practice kissing so it will be natural to do in front of other people." She leaned in and kissed me again.

This time I let her. It was so different from a Julie kiss. Her lips seemed a lot softer and the kiss much lighter. Julie's kisses always seemed so hungry and demanding. Lisa's were tentative and uncertain.

I felt my cock rising again and pulled away. "Is this really necessary?" I said. "We don't HAVE to kiss in public. Most couples don't."

"It may come up and so we have to be ready. And most people expect engaged couples to kiss."

"Engaged? I thought we were just dating."

"Jules and I discussed it. Being engaged is more of a bombshell and will stir the pot up more. And it will prove I have gotten over Robin. Now kiss me again."

I really need to talk to Julie, I thought, as I let Lisa kiss me again. This time her tongue worked its way into my mouth. I felt it right in my groin. I groaned a little and pulled back. "Damn, Lisa, you are just too sexy. I can't handle that for too long. Sorry."

She grinned at this. I guess even the ice queen can thaw.

Chapter 2

We got off the plane and headed to baggage claim. I walked through the airport in heels and didn't even think two things about it. I had become comfortable in them. The real difference in my gait came from these huge breasts glued to my chest. They wobbled back and forth as I walked and I watched every man's eyes that passed us immediately focus on them. I felt uncomfortable being gawked at. They were also causing my back to ache. That would take some getting used to.

As we got to baggage claim, while waiting for our bags to appear, a beautiful young girl between 18-20 years old walked up and gave Lisa a quick hug. She was breathtakingly beautiful just like Lisa, a little shorter, about 5'10", still two inches taller than me. Her blonde hair was cut short in a punk rocker style, with a black top and with pink highlights on the tips of her bangs. She had several piercings in her ears and one over an eyebrow. She must be the rebel in the family.

Lisa turned to me and said, "Tina, this is my little sister Ashley. "

Ashley interrupted and said, "It's just Ash," sticking out her hand to shake mine. "Nice to meet you."

"And Ash," she said, rolling her eyes at the name. "This is my fiancé, Tina."

"Fiancé?" Ash started. She grabbed my other hand and looked at my ring. It was the first time I had looked at it as well. On my left ring finger set a beautiful 2.5 carat diamond ring with smaller diamonds all around it. It was gorgeous and obviously expensive.

Ash said, "Excellent taste, sis. I like it."

"Um," I said stammering. "Uh, pleased to meet you, too."

"Excuse me, Ashley. I need to talk to Tina here for a second," she said as she dragged me away to a corner out of ear shot. Once in the corner, she started to hiss at me again. "What are you doing," Lisa said. "No, scratch that. Who are you?"

"I'm who I always am -- me."

"And your name is?"

"Chris," I responded. "What are you getting at?"

"No, you are not Chris. You are NOT the shy dweeb who married my best friend who can't talk to pretty girls. I did not bring Chris here. I don't need someone who is insecure. You are Tina. You are a pretty girl. So you can talk to pretty girls..."

I interrupted her. "You think I am pretty?"

"Yes, Tina, you are a pretty girl. In fact, you are downright gorgeous. Accept that fact and own it. I brought you here to be Tina, an OUTGOING, sexy-assed, CONFIDENT girl who must impress my family and shift the attention this weekend from Robin to you. I know Chris is a pussy who hides in the corner but Tina will NOT do that. She WILL be the life of the party. She WILL make Robin and her friends drip with envy that I got you. Do you understand that?"

I nodded and said to myself, "I can do this. Julie thought I could do this. Lisa thinks I can do this. I can do this."

I took a deep breath and then I surprised myself by reaching up and grabbing Lisa by the back of her neck and pulling her head to me. I kissed her openly and hungrily. She started in surprise before melting into me and letting me explore her mouth with my tongue. After about 20 seconds, I stopped and whispered, "Let's do this," before turning away. I could see Ash watching us intently.

After the bags came we took them outside to the curb where a limo was waiting for us. I didn't realize Lisa came from this much money. This should be interesting. We climbed in the back as the driver put the luggage in the trunk. Ash got in first, followed by Lisa who sat next to her so I grabbed the bench facing the two of them.

As the car took off, Ash looked over at me and said, "What do you do?" I looked startled for a second and thought how to respond. How do you impress saying you are an unemployed construction worker? Then I thought about what I had actually been doing the last couple of weeks. I can do this.

I looked up at her and said I am a mechanic. "I take old classic cars and restore them." That was definitely not what she was expecting. Her eyebrows rose at me in disbelief.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Boiled Frog Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds