• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Man who knows what He Wants

A Man who knows what He Wants

12

***Many thanks to NickJBella for editing this story for me!***

*****

"You showed," I say as I slowly open the front door. "I thought for sure you would have had second thoughts."

"I've had third, fourth, and fifth thoughts," he says with a nervous tone. "I've been thinking about this for a very long time and I couldn't wait any longer. I knew from the moment I saw you that I wanted this." I instantly smile at such a compliment.

My hair is back in a tight French braid with a few straggling strands of hair hanging around the edges of my face. My eyes are set with smoky colors of eyeshadow and my lips are a deep shade of matte red; such a great contrasting color with my black hair and dark brown eyes. This is the one lip stain I have found to stay put even in the roughest of scenes.

"Come on in. I know we've already previously discussed this whole situation but I'll quickly go over the rules again with you and then we'll get started," I say with a sly smile. He walks past me as I close the door. It's a good thing I don't have any close neighbors. It would be a shame for the police to interrupt the plans I have for him.

He places his bag near the small closet by the front door as I sit down on the couch that is seated in front of the fireplace in the living room. I am waiting patiently for him but he'll learn quickly that my patience isn't something he'll want to mess with if I have to remind him to hurry. He removes his jacket and sits next to me. I intensely study him. I am going to have so much fun with him tonight. He doesn't have any idea what to expect and that's the best part. He thinks he does but he's in for a big surprise.

When I opened the door I had to raise my gaze to look him in the eyes. He's very tall and broad. I feel dwarfed by his size even while sitting next to him. With at least nine inches in height towering over me, I can't help but shiver. He isn't muscular but he's solid. Oh, the power I am going to feel when I get him to fully submit to me. He will be mine; every last part of him.

"You're looking mighty sexy in that silk robe of yours. What are you wearing underneath?"

"You'll get to find that out soon enough," I say as I seductively cross my legs. The silky fabric slides from my knee and exposes more thigh for him to feast his eyes on.

"I've wanted you so bad lately," he says with obvious anxiety in his voice.

"You'll get special treatment from me...if you're a good boy. But if you misbehave and disobey me, you'll have to go crawling back to your wife feeling nothing but regret and self-pity," I say as I lean my lips towards his and stroke my fingers along his beard. "Understand?" I ask as I give a quick tug of his chin whiskers.

"Yes!" The sheer shock that flashes in his eyes puts a grin on my face and he quickly reciprocates. He's a big man but just how much torture can he take? Will I be able to bring him to his knees and keep him there until we're both completely satisfied or will he fold under pressure and walk away?

"Good," I whisper. "Rule number one; you will address me as Mistress when answering my questions. I'll let it slide this time but let's try this again. The next time I have to remind you there will be no warning. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," he says with a hard swallow.

"Very good. Rule number two; pleasing you means pleasing me. You will feel pain and you will feel pleasure but you will not feel fear. I'm stern but caring. If you ever feel uncomfortable with anything, I will stop."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Rule number three; you are allowed to speak to me whenever you like unless I specifically instruct you to be quiet. Communication is key; besides, I'll enjoy hearing you moan, gasp, beg, and even throw out an occasional scream," I say with a wink. "You will be expected to lay back and enjoy the ride for the most part but I will also demand things from you."

"I understand, Mistress," he says with an eager look on his face.

"Rule number four; you will not touch me unless I give you permission."

"Absolutely, Mistress."

"One more thing, we need to confirm the safe words; one for stop and one for no. I'm sure we won't need them but, as you know, it's a must."

"Church and playground," he reminds me.

"Ok, then. Are you ready to be my bitch?" I ask with a warm, inviting smile.

"Fuck yes, Mistress! I want to be your little bitch!"

I stand and instruct him to remain on the couch. In my pocket is a single die with the numbers five through ten on the sides. It's bright streetwalker red in color. I tell him to hold out his hand and I place it lightly in his palm. He gives me with a confused look but says nothing. He notices right away that it is not your typical die with the dotted numbers one through six.

"Roll it."

He tosses it on the coffee table and the number eight appears.

"Well, it looks like you're in for a real treat," I say with a seductive tone. "I'm going into my playroom to set things up. You will strip naked and kneel on the floor with your hands behind your back when I reappear."

"Yes Mistress," he agrees, "I'll be anxiously awaiting you."

I walk into the playroom and make some final adjustments now that he has rolled the lucky number that will determine the peak event for the night. I make sure all of my kinky gadgets and essential tools are laid out on a stand to the left of the table-like bed. The bed is big enough for someone to lie on but small enough for me to walk around three sides and easily reach every vulnerable part of his body. A container marked with a number eight is placed on a nightstand to the right of the bed. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees everything I have to offer.

There is the soft sound of sensual music in the background so it's not completely silent. I make a quick trip to the lavish bathroom where there is a large claw foot tub along with a spacious shower. I glance into the mirror to make some last minute adjustments to my hair. I smirk to myself as I smooth out my robe. Let the fun begin.

When I emerge from the bedroom I find him exactly as I had told him. He is kneeling on the floor in front of the fireplace without a single stitch of clothing on. He hands are clasped behind his back and his head is down. He looks so vulnerable sitting in wait like this; giving all control to me and trusting me in the most intimate way.

I stride up to him and stop just inches away from his knees. I wait for a minute and smile to myself when he refuses to speak or move. Good boy. He's new to this but learning rather quickly. "Look at me," I demand.

He slowly lifts his gaze to meet mine. Those hazel eyes of his are mesmerizing but I mustn't falter. "I want you to remove my robe."

He starts to bring his hands around and I interrupt him by shaking my finger at him, "No, with your teeth."

His hands clasp behind his back once again. I'm able to catch a glimpse of that beautiful cock of his as he slightly straightens onto his knees. Long and hard; I can't wait to tease it. He leans forward and grabs the tie of my robe between his teeth. He slowly pulls it all the while looking me in the eyes. He lets it go and my robe falls open to reveal what I'm wearing underneath. He sees a tight, dark purple corset that is trimmed with black leather, a garter belt that is holding up black nylon stockings with bows on the backs of my thighs, and what appears to be crotchless underwear...for now. Typically I would wear heels but not this time. If I close the gap on our height difference I will lose some of the excitement of overpowering him. His eyes quickly wander my body taking in every detail he can. It's clear he's very happy with what he sees. I slip the robe off and toss it on the couch.

"Come," I say as I take his hand in mine. His fingers are thick and long; I imagine they are strong. I lead him into the bedroom and stop once we're just inside the door. I turn to see the reaction on his face. His eyes widen as he takes in the sight everything I have out on display. The toys are laid out in order of size all with condoms already on them and ready to use; my hefty paddle is hanging from the paddling table which he will soon be bent over. Next to the number eight container is a riding crop with feathers on one end. He looks to his right and sees a leather sex swing hanging in the corner. He nervously licks his lips and a small smile curls at the corners of his lips.

"On the bed and lay on your back," I instruct. He walks over and carefully studies the toys I have laid out on the stand. He climbs on the bed and makes himself comfortable. I walk over next to him and lightly trail my finger along his body starting at his toes on his left foot. I use my fingernail to scratch the entire length of this leg until I reach the middle of his thigh. His body twitches underneath my touch. I quickly flick the head of his dick and it sends a jolt through him along with a gasp escaping from his lips. His breathing quickens as I trace my finger up his stomach and over his chest. I reach out and flick one of his nipples and he gasps again. It instantly hardens as I twirl my finger around it.

"Hands above your head," I say as I climb on top of him. I straddle his hips as he reaches for the headboard and I avoid contact with his eager cock. I want nothing more than to grind my crotch on his but I must refrain from doing so. I lean forward and lower myself down to his level. My tits are just inches away from his face as I reach above him to grab the restraints for his hands. I take my time and even bounce my breasts ever so slightly while they're suspended over his face. I can sense him wanting to pull his hands away so he can fondle them along with kissing and licking the skin that appears over the top of my corset. Not yet, silly boy. That would require harsh punishment. Once his hands are fastened securely, I reach over to the stand where all of my toys are laid out and I fetch a blindfold.

I look him in the eyes and lower my lips towards his. I don't kiss him but I linger there watching him squirm. "Are you sure you're ready for this?" I whisper; my lips are so close to his that my breath tickles his.

"Yes, Mistress. As ready as I'll ever be," eagerly spills from his lips.

"You are about to be amazed at how sensual pain can be. You are going to be licked, slapped, teased, pinched, spanked, and fucked until you can't take it anymore. Don't worry, though. After our session is over I promise to take good care of you. When you leave to go back home tomorrow, you'll miss me and want me, but most of all you'll *ache* for me. Thinking of me will cause you to feel every bit of pain I inflict on you tonight and you'll be yearning for more."

His eyes instantly flashed full of lust. He licks his lips and I quickly rub my tongue against his. Finally, our first intimate contact since he arrived. I can't resist and I kiss him hard. He lets out a very satisfied grunt. Wait a minute! What am I doing? I'm breaking one of my own rules! I quickly sit up and place the blindfold over his eyes. He lifts his head so I can fasten it. Then, I blindly reach over to the stand to pick a piece of ice out of a cup. I tell him to open his mouth and I place the cube inside.

"Don't chew," I insist. I take another piece of ice and put it in my own mouth. Tightly grasping it between my teeth, I lean down to his chest, wrap my lips around it, and let a few drops of cold water fall. His breath quickens and becomes shallow. I lower the ice to his skin and drag it over to one of his nipples. I circle it around to make his nipple nice and hard and then I take the ice into my mouth; sucking his nipple inside along with it. He squirms and starts making noises of excitement. I lift my head and bite the little bit of ice that is left.

"Do you still have your ice?" I ask.

"Yes," he says with the ice still between his teeth.

"Yes, what!?" I snap as I clench his cold, alert nipple between my teeth.

"Mistress! Yes, Mistress, I still have my ice!" The words fly out while his hands pull tight at the restraints. "Holy fuck!"

"That won't be a mistake you'll be making again soon, now is it?"

"No, Mistress," he whimpers.

I lower my mouth to his and retrieve the ice. I trail it down to his other nipple and do the same as I had done on the previous side. Along with the myriad of toys laid out, there happens to be a set of chained nipple clamps. I quickly gather them up and I smile to myself as I slip the clamp onto one of his nipples. I release the tension on it and it snaps shut. He jumps and lets out a yelp. I do the same on the other side and get the same reaction.

"Nice and tight?"

"Yes, Mistress, it's really tight," he squirms. I trap the chain with one finger and give it a light tug. His body tenses and his arms pull at the restraints again.

I climb off from him and fetch the riding crop from the nightstand. I point the feathered end towards his left hand and slowly trail it down his arm. He flinches and slightly giggles as it runs along his underarm and side.

"I'm going to use a rhythm so you know what to expect," I say as I turn the crop around to point the tongue end at him. I pass it over his stomach and rest it on his left hip. "It'll go light, light, light, smack!" I whisper the lights and stress emphasis on the smack.

"Bend your knees up," I instruct and he does as he's told. The crop is traced up to his knee and back down to his hip. I do this twice to get his senses heightened. Starting at the top of his thigh and working my way to just above his knee; Tap. Tap. Tap. Whack! I get shivers that travel up my arm with each swat I make.

He jerks and lets out a grunt. I can see a nice little pink mark forming on his lower thigh. Starting where the mark has formed, I now go the opposite direction. Tap. Tap. Tap. Whack! Goosebumps are forming on my skin with excitement. He lets out a nice little cry to go along with the pink mark now on his upper thigh. I make another pass over his thigh with quick, sharp smacks.

I move around the bed to his right side to tickle his tingling, clamped nipples with the feather end. He leans his head back and takes it all in. I drag the feathers down his right side to his hip. Instead of tracing his thigh this time, I start right away with the tap, tap, tap, whack pattern. With each whack I make he flinches and vocally shares his enjoyment. I gasp and close my eyes with a smile on my lips at the sound of his voice. I make a couple of passes up and down his thigh before grabbing a few things from the stand that I need.

I position myself at the foot of the bed and place my items between his feet. The crop is now used on the insides of his thighs. He visibly tenses with each whack received. I make sure to take a little easier than I did on the outsides of his thighs. His upper legs are turning such a lovely shade of dark pink.

"Nice and tingly, yet?" I ask as I admire what has only been the beginning of different shades he will be turning.

"Oh yes, Mistress. My legs are stinging and burning."

I take the tongue end of the crop and slowly drag it over his cock from the tip to his balls. It instantly flexes and he immediately squirms.

"Hell no. Please, not that!" He whimpers.

"Shh," I say to calm him. The crop traces his cock once again and I ever-so-lightly tap his nuts with it. He has started shaking and becoming restless but says nothing. His breathing quickens and I hear him sighing.

"Was that so bad?" I ask with a hint of laughter in my voice.

"No, Mistress," he says with a shaky voice.

"Good! Spread your knees as far as you can."

He does so and I proceed to put on some latex gloves. They are purple to match my corset. It looks like a reverse pelvic exam we women have to endure. I squeeze some lube onto my fingers and work it along the crevice of his ass. He flinches as the cold gel startles him. I can hear him moaning and breathing harder with each pass I make over his asshole. I nudge it with the tip of my finger and find it surprisingly loose. My finger slides right in and he arches his back a little. His ass is eagerly grabbing my finger, silently begging for more. After thrusting it in a few times I decide to use two fingers. He hisses through his teeth when they are fully inserted. I notice that he's holding his breath.

"Relax and breathe. It'll go so much easier if you do," I assure him.

He takes a few rapid breaths and the vice-like grip on my fingers lets up. I withdraw them and lube up a thin but average-length butt plug; it is 5 inches long but only 1 inch wide. Perfect beginner size and it slides right in with ease.

I remove the gloves and make my way back to his face. I reach down and gingerly remove the blindfold. He rapidly blinks a couple of times to adjust to the light.

"I have a surprise for you. I'm going to unfasten your hands so you can open it." He brings his hands down in front of him and I grasp the chain on the nipple clamps again.

"Sit up." I firmly tug as he sits up and he winces as his nipples are being stretched and pulled. "Good boy," I whisper. "I know that plug in your ass feels great but I don't want you to move your hips."

"Yes, Mistress, I'll keep still."

"Hold out your hands." He does and I reach over to the container that has the number eight on it. I place in his hands and instruct him to open it. Inside he finds a hefty dildo that is eight inches in length. He gives me an inquisitive look.

"You happened to roll the number eight. Lucky you," I say with a smirk. "That big eight-inch cock is going to be stuffed in your ass before the night is over. You may not believe it yet, but you're going to find yourself begging me to fuck you hard with it."

His eyes widen as I reach into the container to retrieve it. What appeared to be my crotchless underwear at first, is actually my strap-on harness. "Do you think you'll be a good boy and take this big cock all the way?"

"I definitely will, Mistress. I want it," he begs.

"Only if you behave," I tease as I secure the dildo into place. I slightly sway my hips from side to side so he can watch it swing. His eyes follow it closely and I see a small smile appear on his face.

"We still have work to do before you're ready to take this cock," I say as I motion for him to stand up. I grasp the chain once again and assist him. "I want you to turn around and touch the ground."

I walk around the bed to the stand full off goodies as he does this where I gather two more plugs. One is six inches long and the other is seven inches; each slightly thicker than the smaller. Baby steps for his tight virgin ass. I walk back around to where he is patiently waiting; that beautiful ass of his in the air and on display for me. It won't be long and I will be claiming it. His ass will be mine and a few shades of pink and red by the time I'm done with it.

"Reach back and spread your tight little ass wide for me," I say as I start putting the gloves back on. He opens himself as far as he can for me and I feel my pussy clench as I get excited at the sight. The plug easily slides from his ass. I lube up number six and line it up for entry. I reach down and put a firm grasp on his balls as I slowly push it in; giving them tight squeezes and rolling them around in my hand. The head of the plug pops in and he lets out a gasp. Inch by inch the phallus-shaped toy makes its way in. I decide to give his ignored cock a few strokes once the plug is fully inside.

"That feels so good," he breathes.

"This is just the beginning," I giggle. "Let go of those unmarked cheeks of yours and stand up."

He straightens fully upright and I instruct him to turn around. He quickly spins and looks down at me. My goodness; how intimidating his size is. My heart quickens as I look up into his eyes and I can feel goosebumps form on my skin again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Man who knows what He Wants

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds