• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Pool Party: Bikini Stuffers

Pool Party: Bikini Stuffers

12

One benefit to having an in-ground pool is coming home to find the pool full of flotation devices. Even better is when they're all attached to the chests of my girlfriend, Princesa, and her unanimously stunning friends. The icing is when all of said flotation devices are covered by minimal amounts of fabric, if at all.

This afternoon, Princesa was hosting one of these floatation device-filled pool parties. Through the sliding glass door of my kitchen, I surveyed the landscape and the cast of characters populating it. All female, all minimally clothed, all playing and splashing and having fun (or otherwise splayed languidly over towels and chairs), and strictly foxes across the board. I put on a pot of coffee and checked the freezer for ice. As the coffee brewed, I admired (a less poetic soul, though a more honest one, might say "eyefucked") the coterie of barely-clad bunnies at play. Taking in this many gorgeous, made-up faces framed by lush hair and big earrings, this many pairs of beautiful breasts, and this many naked ass-cheeks of all shapes and sizes (well, actually all round) was heating me up even more than the coffee I was brewing--I counted 6, 6, and 12, respectively, for those keeping score.

My girlfriend, Princesa, had picked out the swim trunks that I was wearing. She likes bottoms that show off my ass and thigh muscles (it's a close contest, but she is definitely the hornier one in this relationship), as well as a certain masculine asset that was already beginning to rise and harden. It was especially difficult to hide said asset in these slightly smaller-than-normal trunks--I had already left the front strings slightly loosened just so I could fit my package inside in the first place--as they blossomed open slightly in the front, showing the V between my abs and crotch, and as a result, left no wiggle room at all for me to adjust myself to a subtler state of stiffness. Did I really want to hide my package though? The sight of me hard in my shorts would probably make her pounce on me in front of all her girlfriends, and if there was anything hotter than banging my girl's brains out while a group of her insanely sexy friends cheered us on, I couldn't imagine it. So, deciding that my obvious hard-on was inevitable, and probably not a negative, I was free to eyefuck (there, I said it) these girls all I wanted, and not worry if I punched a hole through the front of my swim trunks.

I knew a couple of her girlfriends already. Jizzelle I recognized right away, despite her oversized, floppy sunhat--not that I could miss her, that booty must be visible from space. Instead of a conventional top, she wore a pair of star-shaped pasties that, despite their best effort to cover her areolas, came up short, leaving some darkened flesh towards the middle of her breasts peeking out. The pasties were by no means small, but they looked miniature stuck on the midsections of her big boobs, like fruit stickers on watermelons. The stickers would have been big enough to cover the majority of a normal sized breast, but they barely made a difference in concealing her toplessness. The lack of straps, or bottoms, or a back was a huge turn-on: although she was technically not topless, her melons moved totally freely as if she were.

On the bottom, she wore a baby blue thong, which I only knew because of the thin string around her tiny waist--the rest of the thong was swallowed completely by her oversized ass cheeks, her ass looking completely naked. Jizelle was chasing another girl with a water gun, and as she ran, her phat cheeks jiggled like crazy, clapping together like she was twerking. As far as big cheeks on tiny frames go, Jizzelle's are pretty hard to beat. Her lush cheeks seemed to overlap one another in the middle, too round to give each other sufficient space, and gave her ass the appearance of cleavage pushed close and high. They seemed to overflow on the outsides as well, protruding past the sides of her body and filling out their roundness in a spectacular way. Her ass looked overstuffed with phatness and plumped up to the max--seeing it protrude like a shelf off of her tiny frame, and seeing it bounce all over the place completely uncovered as she ran and laughed, spraying the other girl with water, then catching a spray in her own face, was hypnotizing.

The girl Jizzelle was spraying I had met before, too. Her name was Katie, but the girls called her Katie Kittie, and she was a tiny thing with an incandescent smile that showed a brash confidence in how good she looked. Still in her late teens, she had already been featured as a Playboy bunny in some faraway country where Playboy still meant nudity. True to her name, she wore a white and pink Hello Kitty bikini, which, considering the way it was stretched to its limit by her petite-all-over body, must have been somewhere around a 4x extra-small. The skimpy bottoms barely came up to the front of her body--as she ran around spraying her water gun, her tiny vagina would peek in and out. She had her red hair up in a sporty ponytail, freckles dotting her cheeks and her chest. Jizzelle caught Katie with a blast of water and she let out a high-pitched scream, her bikini top becoming transparent, nipples poking through it, handful-sized boobs that stood perky on both sides of the bikini top soaking wet.

One of the girls on the sunchairs I knew too: Princesa's cousin from her Filipina side, Barbii. Princesa's a mix of more ethnicities than she can count, but Barbii looks 100% Asian. She's the same height as Princesa, just shy of 5 feet on her tiptoes, and just as stacked. They've gotten their boobs "touched up" together before, and they are, in fact, super touchy whenever they're together, constantly rubbing and feeling and playing with each others' girls.

I caught Barbii just before she started unhooking her bra--yes, she was wearing a matching bra and panty set to the pool, something that Princesa likes to do too, sometimes even at the beach, and it never fails to be incredibly erotic in its taboo-breaking. The bra was covered in little Playboy bunnies--apparently Playboy still meant nudity to Barbii too--and it fought against the fullness of her rack, which spilled out above, below, and out the sides of the cups. The bra was large, but not nearly large enough, and with the way her rack stood out straight, the bottom of the bra was about a foot away from her body, held up somewhere in the middle of her jugs. She finally got the bra unfastened and her tits boinged out of their constraints and stuck out straight, proudly and completely naked. She slid the matching bunny-covered thong down to the ground, and put a little sticker right above her clit. From where I stood, it looked like it said "Sexy," and it looked like she was going to match her cousin with a little tan tattoo near her pussy: Princesa had an "I <3 BOYS" tan tattoo right above her thong line.

The two girls I didn't know were up dancing with my girlfriend. They had a trashy electro-pop song playing through a pair of little speakers, and were mouthing the words while playfully, seductively motioning to each other as they shook their bodies in rhythm. Princesa had on a new bikini that she had modeled for me the night before. It consisted of two glittery hearts that went over her nipples, held together by a string that continued around her back. There was another heart over her pussy, also held together by string that flossed through her ass cheeks. The hearts were no match for Princesa's areolas, which on their own were the size of B-cups, and they could only struggle to contain the smallest patch of nipple. Her scandalous top shifted as she danced, and she kept pulling it around so that the hearts sat mid-breast again.

The coffee was done. I poured it on top of ice. It was a beautiful day, still young, and I wanted to be wide awake for whatever these girls had in store. I walked back over to the glass door, holding my coffee cup. Princesa's eyes met mine as I saw her and the two hotties whose names I didn't know gyrating under the spray of the outdoor shower, feeling on each others' bodies, lips exploring lips and necks and ears. Princesa held eye contact with me as the shower sprayed down on her, both girls grinding on her, one kissing my girl's neck, the other using both hands to play with one of her funbags. She strutted over to the glass door, dripping water.

At this point, I was standing about a foot away from the door, but the tip of my dick was pushing against it, so hard I felt like I was about to cut through it. Princesa blew a kiss, looking into my eyes, then pressed her breasts against the glass and rubbed them up and down. Her friends were all looking over at her as she gyrated her body for me, tits pushed out wide as she smushed them against the glass. She turned around, put her little stick arms in the air, and shook her round, tight booty back and forth so fast it looked like it was vibrating. With her arms in the air, I could see the sides of her tits ballooning out past the edges of her tiny frame. She pressed her ass cheeks against the glass.

Her friends were cheering her on now, and when she turned around to face me again, one of her hands was pushing her little heart bottoms aside to rub her clit. Before I knew it, I had thrown my trunks off and was standing there pumping my cock, completely naked. All of Princesa's friends came running over to stand right near her and watch up close. Jizzelle pulled the hearts off of Princesa's nipples and tucked them between her sideboob and underarm. Now Princesa put her arms out to her sides and started vibrating her uncovered titties, shaking back and forth like a blur. This made the other girls whoop and holler. They started grabbing at her body, hands all over her boobs, booty, pussy and thighs, hands running through her hair, two fingers in her mouth, which she sucked with passionate thrusts of her head. Two of the other girls were rubbing her clit now as she held her arms out at her sides, surrendering to the group as they rubbed her off. Katie Kittie slid two fingers into Princesa's kitty, and Princesa bent her knees and started riding her girlfriend's fingers like a dick. On the other side of the glass, I continued to pump myself, now with both fists, the girls cheering me on too.

Princesa lowered herself further into Katie's fingers, fucking them down to the knuckle, looking straight into my eyes and mouthing "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum..." She squirted against the glass door, her five girlfriends all letting out an "ohhhhh!" in unison as she came.

***

After her orgasm, Princesa kissed some of her girlfriends on the lips, and slid the glass door open. She kicked off her string bottoms as she stepped inside. Then she stood up on her tiptoes, and I bent down, and we shared a long kiss as she put a hand on my pecs.

Next thing I knew, she was on her knees, blowing me with uncontrollable enthusiasm. The other girls came in the house too, the wet ones tightly wrapped in towels stretched to the limit by their curves. Barbii wrapped Princesa's hair in a towel as she continued to blow me. Her head bobbed farther and faster down my cock--I think she was showing off for her friends--and soon her lips were all the way down to my lower abs.

While she deep-throated me, Katie pulled out her Hello Kitty-cased phone and started taking a video of her, saying 'Oh my God, like, how does she get so FAR? Look at her go!"

Jizzelle came back into the kitchen with her purse and pulled out a pink vibrator. The girls passed the vibrator around as they watched Princesa go to work on her man, commenting on what a bad little sex kitten Princesa is and what a big, hung stud her man is. She popped my cock out of her mouth.

"You girls want to see how my big, hung stud eats kitty?"

As they all giggled, she jumped into my arms and let me guide her down onto the kitchen island. She lay back, one leg on each of my shoulders, and let me work my magic. I licked and licked, and one of the girls I didn't know--the thick, islander-looking girl with the black hair and light gray eyes--lay down beside Princesa, spreading her legs. Jizzelle put her head next to mine and starting kissing the other girl's pussy. Princesa turned her head to the other girl.

"Bubrielle, have you met my man?"

She shook her head and smiled shyly at me, extending her hand out to me, palm down, fingers bent. I kissed it, then told her my name.

She smiled more, then said, "Nice to meet you, sexy 'unk," giggling. Her accent was as thick as her big thighs--almost French, but not quite.

Meanwhile, Jizzelle bumped me aside with her big hips and started using the vibrator on my girlfriend. I leaned down to kiss Princesa's lips, ready to step aside and let her have a lezzy moment. After I kissed her, she said, "Show Bubrielle what that long cock can do. She doesn't believe me when I tell her about the incredible sex we have." Then Princesa and Bubrielle kissed, Princesa asking Bubrielle if she was ready for the best dicking of her life, Bubrielle saying through her thick accent, he so big, and giggling.

Bubrielle gave me the sweetest look of anticipation, her mouth open, her eyes lit up, and I rubbed the underside of my shaft softly against her naked clit. She lifted her huge booty up off the kitchen island and let me put a hand underneath it. I couldn't believe how much ass was back there for me to grab. I grabbed her little waist with my other hand, feeling her bellybutton piercing with my thumb and her back with my fingertips. I got a big handful of asscheek and pulled Bubrielle into me, her lips blossoming, then closing around my manhood. Bubrielle was laying shoulder to shoulder with my girlfriend, their outside titties touching. They held hands as they both got drilled, Princesa by her friend's vibrator, Bubrielle by her friend's boyfriend. Bubrielle came quickly and quietly, closing her eyes and talking under her breath in a language I didn't recognize. I pulled out of Bubrielle when I felt her spasms end, big silly smile on her face, and gave her big ass and little tummy one last caress. Then I pulled my pole out of her vagina and, still soaked with Bubrielle's juice, put it straight into Princesa's.

Bubrielle slid herself down from the kitchen island as I pumped Princesa, then put her feet on the rungs of a kitchen stool and squatted over Princesa's face, that beautiful booty stuck out right in front of me. I took Princesa's funbags in my hands and pushed them up so they reached Bubrielle's booty. I grabbed big handfuls of one girl's watermelon titty and the other girl's watermelon cheek with the same hand, kissing and licking in the middle. Princesa ate her thick friend out like a machine, not slowing down from the furious pace she set when she had blown me. Bubrielle was grinding her big ass, cumming continually on my girlfriend's face, her booty jiggling everywhere.

The lush wall of boobs and booty pressed together in front of me was just too much for me to take. I felt my load starting and pulled out of Princesa's vagina, aiming at the spot where her massive rack and her friend's massive ass jiggled in unison. I held my aim with both hands as I felt my cum starting to fire. I shot my stream right at the place that was driving me wild, hitting boobs with one stream, booty with the next, both girls getting equal amounts of my shot.

We all stayed in place for a minute, soaking in the afterglow, then Princesa and Bubrielle got up, naked tits and naked cheeks splattered. They both kissed me on a side of my lips.

Then Princesa said to all her girlfriends, who were cheering now, "OK girls, who's ready to party some more?"

***

Princesa had gone into our bedroom and changed into a different bikini. Bubrielle went in with her and borrowed a fresh bikini from her. Bubrielle, being much thicker and about 5 inches taller than my girlfriend, borrowed one of Princesa's more modest bikinis, but it still looked extra-small and extra-slutty on her. It was the rare piece that Princesa owned that had full booty coverage, but Bubrielle's ass swallowed it until it was just a little V caught between her cheeks. The top of the panties, stretched as far as they could go, only reached about halfway up the line between her cheeks--the top half of her booty went completely naked.

When I went into our bedroom to change into a fresh pair of briefs, Princesa and Bubrielle were playing with each other's bodies in front of the vanity. Princesa had the tops of Bubrielle's ass cheeks in her hands--full, round semicircles of booty that peeked out from the tops of the bikini bottoms--and Bubrielle had her hands around Princesa's waist. My girlfriend's waist was so tiny that Bubrielle's thumbs almost touched together in back, and her fingers almost touched together in front. They were making out, Princesa talking dirty to Bubrielle in between lip nibbles, Bubrielle moaning and pleasure-sighing in response. As I put my briefs on, I watched them go at it. Princesa caught me in the reflection and stared back at me, licking her lips as I pulled my briefs over my rock hard (again, already) cock.

"Look, Boobz," she said to her friend, though at first I thought she was talking to her own rack (And how hot was it that she called her friend "Boobz"?) She pointed at the reflection of my sprung-out dong. "It's the long man-pole that just came all over us! I cum on his big dong so much, but I let all my sexy girlfriends cum on it too. I bet you want to cum on his dong again, right?"

Boobz bit her lip, giggled, and nodded.

"I fucking love dong so much," Princesa said, "And there's a giant one hanging off of my hunk! I love to show him off."

"Mmm, big dong," Boobz said, with her thick accent. They both giggled. Princesa reached over to me and pushed my aformentioned body part down with both hands through my briefs. Then she let it spring back up into place. While it spung around, she said "Dong!" Then she looked into Boobz's eyes and said, "now you try it."

Boobz looked up into my eyes and bit her lip. I said to her, "you want to come play with it again, sexy? Go ahead, make it spring." She pushed down on it slowly, looking into my eyes the whole time. Then she let it snap back up into place, saying "Dong!"-- and it vibrated around until it was finally still and pointing out straight again.

"Now lets get him naked and both do it," Princesa said. Both girls looped their thumbs into the waistband of my briefs and tugged them over the big obstacle in front until they were mid-thigh. They each put two hands on the length of me and pushed down. Then Princesa said, "1...2...3!," and they let go of it, both of them saying "Dong!" in unison, then giggling as it sprung around. They repeated this a few more times, and after a few rounds of this game, I felt hard enough to cut through glass again.

The girls stretched my briefs as far out as they would go and pulled them up, covering my dick as best as they could. I wasn't just pitching a tent, I was holding my briefs out at dick's length; my erection was so long, they didn't come anywhere close to touching the front side of my body.

"Let's go out and see the other girls," Princesa said, looking up at me. "I've got something I want to share with them."

***

Princesa led me by the hand out to the pool area, and Boobz held my other hand. As they walked in front of me, I watched their booties move: Boobz's in her too-small full-coverage bottoms that barely covered any of her phatty, and my girlfriend's in her floral-print g-string that covered even less.

Some of the girls catcalled us as we walked in, Jizzelle saying, "Hey pretty Pri! Look what you brought out with you."

Katie was totally naked, and she was play-running over to Princesa. She was holding her Hello Kitty bikini in one hand, the little strings dangling through her fingers, and she whispered something in Princesa's ear, blushing slightly. Then Princesa said to her, louder, "Of course you can, sweetie!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Pool Party: Bikini Stuffers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds