• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dining Table Days Ch. 02

Dining Table Days Ch. 02

To say my life had changed would be an understatement. Nancy had taken my willingness to help with her sore back as invitation to try and get me into bed, or the shower, or the on the couch, or floor or... teens these days are prepared to have sex anywhere. It doesn't even need to be comfortable, as long as there is enough room to get the tip in, then they seem to be happy.

I was running out of ways to say no... and running out of willpower to tell myself to say no. She knew it, I knew it and my wife was far more happy about it that any wife has the right to be. Mary-Anne delighted in reminding me when I was deep inside her, which is confusing and well, it's really kind of unfair. There is no way to hide it if something turns you on when you are balls deep inside them. Anyway, as I said, my life had changed. Dining Table Day's were something of the past, the day this story takes place... we can call it a, Seduce Dad Day.

As you know I enjoy a bit of a sleep in, this Sunday was no different, I'd been up late the night before helping Nancy with her homework, while trying not to notice that my daughter was more attractive than any daughter has the right to be. So, needless to say we didn't get much of her homework done, so Sunday was going to be just as challenging.

I don't know if you have ever been sitting at the table discussing how WW2 started when you hear wet noises and you look over and see your daughter, the girl who, until 2 weeks ago was sweet and innocent, fucking herself with 3 fingers while pinching her Hershey's Kiss nipples. Concentration slips... slightly.

"Nancy! Pay attention! You can't just... damnit Nancy, clean that mess up," I say, trying to sound annoyed as my eyes take in the wet mess that is now dripping down the side of the table. Resist man! Resist! I start to lean forward to lick her juices and stop myself. She just looks up and smiles, "Sorry daddy. Sometimes I just can't help myself... I mean, when I'm this wet," she spreads her lips apart so I can see the juices dripping from her, "I just need to fuck myself, and it's not like there is anyone in the house that will do it for me. Are you angry with me daddy?" she asks, pouting like a scolded child, intentionally making her eyes sparkle.

I tear my eyes away from the perfect, recently waxed, dripping wet vagina that is spread wide before me and gulp, "Sorry, what? Angry? What? No, you aren't angry with me, I mean, I'm not angry with you," I stammer, then squeeze my eyes shut as she slowly licks and sucks her wet fingers without taking her eyes from mine. "Are you sure you aren't any, daddy?" she asks again, slowly pulling her index finger from her mouth.

"No, just, please honey. We need to get this done," I said, struggling to get enough oxygen. She squeals with delight and leans towards me, planting a wet kiss on my lips, opening her mouth so she can coat my lips with her pussy juice. I push her back into her seat and absentmindedly lick my lips and freeze, she tastes delicious, like her mother but, slightly different. I am so going to Hell! "Please honey, I can't, it isn't right, please..." I plead with my daughter.

But we both know I don't have much resistance left. She pouts again and looks back at her text book. I stand up and walk to the kitchen to get a cloth, then my phone rings. "Hey honey," I say distractedly, "everything alright?" My wife is away for the weekend with some of her girlfriends, which I now know means they are drinking and fucking each other. The best thing about my wife is I know she is faithful, when it comes to men. When it comes to woman, she can fuck as many as she wants. This is a recent development, but I'm not complaining.

"Hey you," she says and giggles a little, "Have you done it yet?" she asks, lowering her voice suggestively. I sigh, being peer pressured by your wife to fuck your daughter is a very unusual experience, "No Mary-Anne. Thought our delightful daughter just squirted on the dining table," I say, trying my best to sound annoyed again.

Mary-Anne moans, "Ooooh, I love when she does that, the little minx. What did you do?" she asked, her breathing speeds up. "You're masturbating while we talk aren't you?" I asked. "Nooo. I'm... ah fuck, you are good at that Polly... I'm lying on my back and Polly is sucking my clit. So... mmmmm, what did you do?" she asks again. "I told her off, then she showed me how wet she was..." I said, and she interrupts me, "Ohhh, she does get very wet. Then what?" she asks. "Then she licked her fingers and kissed me, smearing all her juice on my lips," I say.

Mary-Anne moans deeply and I hear slapping through the phone, "Fuck that's hot!" she says in a breathy voice, "Then what?" she asks. "Now I'm in the kitchen getting a cloth to wipe up her juices," I say, even to me it sounds pathetic. She sighs, "Stop being such a good man! I love you... mmmm, Polly you can stop now... and I'll still love you after you fuck Nancy. She really is good," she says. I sigh again, "She's our daughter, I can't..." I say.

Now it's Mary-Anne's turn to sigh, "She's my daughter as well and I've been fucking that tight little slut for the last year, she's very good. We both know you can't resist her for much longer," she says. "I know. But, I have to try, she tastes amazing. Arghh, it's true though, like you but slightly different," I say, my voice barely above a whisper. Mary-Anne laughs, "She does taste amazing. You would be the first real cock inside that tight little pussy. She doesn't really like men, but she really wants you to fill her with cum, god I wish I was there to watch it, then drink you out of her stretched little cunt," Mary-Anne says, then moans deeply.

I feel a tugging around my waist and look down to see my daughter's eyes staring up at me, "Can I?" she asks, "Please daddy, I need you inside me," she whispers, getting my jeans down to my knees. I want to say no, but those big eyes are staring up at me. "Honey? Are you ok?" my wife asks through the phone and I squeeze my eyes shut, then I hear my daughter's sharp intake of breath and my briefs join my jeans.

"I give up..." I say to no one and everyone. "What are you giving up on?" my wife asks. "Stopping Nancy... mmmm... god she is good with her mouth," I say to Mary-Anne as Nancy takes me in her mouth. "This is so wrong..." I moan through the phone. Mary-Anne's breathing speeds up again, "She's sucking you right now? Oh fuck, I'm talking to you while our daughter sucks your cock... Polly, come back! Keep talking to me hon, how does it feel? Are you going to cum down her throat? Mmmm, Polly, that's the spot!" she moans.

"Who is this Polly?" I ask, expecting Mary-Anne to reply, but Nancy pulls back from my hard cock and looks up at me, "She's a friend from school, mum and I have been fucking her for a few months. Her mum is one of mum's special friends..." with that she dove back onto my cock, her eyes still looking straight up and me and I could feel myself getting closer. "I'm going to cum soon Mary-Anne, then I'm going to fuck her until she can't cum anymore," I say, enjoying the feeling of Nancy moaning onto my cock and hearing Mary-Anne cum again as she hears that I'm gonna fuck our daughter.

"Fuck her well, hon, I'll reward you tonight. I might even let you fuck Polly, I don't think she has had cock in her before, have you?" she says and I hear muffled voices through the phone, "No she hasn't. That's alright Polly, finish what you were doing, that's go good girl. Lower, a bit lower... mmmmm, right there. This could be the start of something amazing, my love. I'll see you tonight. Good luck Nancy," she says.

Nancy starts to pull off my cock again to say something but I put my hands behind her head and push myself deeper into her throat and she looks up at me again, one of her hands disappearing between her legs, the wet noises from her juicy pussy, mixing with the noises made by me throat fucking my daughter.

"This is what you wanted, Nancy, isn't it? Your dad fucking your tight little holes," I say, pulling my cock out of her mouth. She looks up at me, eyes bright and smiles, "Yes daddy. Thank you, daddy. Fill me with all of your cum daddy," she says, still smiling and I cum over her face then thrust my still hard cock back into her mouth.

She moans, then blinks some of my cum out of her eyes and opens her mouth wider, trying to milk as much cum out of me as possible. Then her eyes snap open further as a second stream of cum fires into the back of her throat, "Good girl, swallow it all down. Don't spill any," I say as she struggles to obey and breathe.

"It's almost time I stretched your other holes, I'm going to have to punish you Nancy. You made it very hard to say no to you," I say, starting to pant slightly, she really was good with her mouth.

She slumps forward slightly as her fingers cause another messy orgasm to tear through her tight little pussy. I moan, imagining how amazing it will feel to finally slide my thick, hard cock into my daughters tight, wet, little pussy. I am so going to Hell!!

To be continued?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dining Table Days Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds