• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Friggin Dog

Friggin Dog

123

Until the middle of May of my freshman year, I attended classes at the University of North Texas (UNT). Partying consumed more time than studying, and my grades weren't good. As a result, the Dean put me on probation the next semester. When classes ended, I hitch-hiked to Oklahoma City, it wasn't one of the most intelligent things I ever did.

I was 25 years old and had spent the past six years with Uncle Sam in the Navy. I was using my benefits to go to school, for what I don't know. Now that I had poor grades, my chance to graduate was in jeopardy.

I only had sex once before I got out of high school, but it was horrible. I made it through most of my term in the Navy not experiencing it again. I got hit on a lot, though. I am five feet eight tall, with dark brown hair and green eyes. For you guys who want the complete picture, I have olive skin and usually a nice tan with 34B headlights. I know, not the biggest ones, but they're mine, and they're extremely sensitive.

In high school, I ran the 1600 and 3200 meters. With Uncle Sam you just run, they don't keep track of how far. I was still in good shape, but all the beer I had consumed in the last year wasn't helping.

Towards the end of my Navy career I met a Navy navigator and fell in love. We were going to get married and see the world, except a freak accident on his plane took him from me. He had been really gentle with me and taught me to enjoy sex. He never rushed me; he worked at making it fun for the both of us.

When my enlistment was up I wanted to just leave. I was devastated. I decided to go to school and got into UNT, staying in the dorms. My roommate, Gina, was a true freshman and had been a cheerleader in high school. She knew a lot of people in the school and the city, since she was from Denton. She talked me into going to this one bar she knew—it was one that let her in because she was over eighteen years old, but under twenty one years old. I decided to go and keep an eye on her. She hooked up with a guy and let me know I was on my own. I got to talking to the bartender and found out he also owned the place. He offered me a job and I agreed to work part-time. I got to know the regulars, and of course I got hit on a lot.

I had gotten used to having sex and the urges started coming back. I started hanging out there even when I wasn't working. On Saturday nights they had a local band that played there. I managed to let the bass guitar player talk me out of my panties on a regular basis and then we went to some wild parties.

Somewhere along the way, I had wild sex with like six or seven guys, maybe more. I remember it was horrible—well it should have been. I kind of remember it, but it is like I was watching it happen, not actually having it happen to me. I think maybe I had too much to drink.

The next morning I woke up in a strange house on the dining room table without a stitch of clothing to my name. I slipped in the bathroom and found a terrycloth swimsuit cover-up hanging in the closet. I put it on and snuck back out. I looked around for my clothes, but couldn't find them.

Everything hurt. I found a cell phone on the kitchen counter, then crept out the front door and walked to a nearby shopping center. I called Gina and asked if she could come and get me. It was midday and I was hanging out behind the dumpsters. I was just wearing a cover-up—no shoes—nothing else. The cover-up might have been four inches below my pussy. I felt my pussy; it really hurt. Shit, my pubes were gone. I lifted the front and looked, my landing strip was AWOL. My asshole burned, and fuck, my throat was sore.

I kind of remember being stuffed now as I felt my aches. I must have had a cock in all three holes at one time or another. Gina drove up and I slipped into her car. I saw her looking at my outfit. "Don't fucking ask, I fucked up. Can we go get me some clothes?"

We got back to the dorm and I had to walk by a few of the other girls. I think they call it, "the walk of shame." Gina wanted me to go to the cops—I wanted a shower. The shower won, and then I crawled in my bed naked.

A little later, Gina woke me up. She had gone to the drugstore and got a morning after and made me use it. She noticed all the scrapes and scratches on my naked body when I set up.

"What happened to your landing strip?" she asked, as she noticed my pussy was out from under the cover.

"Oh my God, let me look. You didn't shave it off, did you?"

I shook my head, no. She pulled the covers from my body. She motioned for me to spread my legs and she looked at my pussy.

"Who did this?"

I shrugged my shoulders, I really didn't know.

"I think they used a laser hair removal tool or something on you. If they did, you know it will never grow back."

"What?"

"It looks like they used sandpaper on it as red as it is, but I bet it's from the tool."

"It might be from the sex. I think there were like six or seven, maybe more guys doing me. Fuck I don't know."

"At once?"

"I don't know. I know my pussy is raw outside and inside, my asshole feels like there is a log sticking in it, and my throat feels like it's been stretched, and it's sore. Oh, and my ears feel like I have been hung by them. Was it fun? NO. Will I ever do it again? I hope not, but if I do, I hope I can remember what it was like."

"Holy shit, you really had a cock it every hole, at once?"

"I'm pretty sure I probably did."

***********************************************************

That was two weeks before finals, which I did horrible on and now I was sitting in a truck stop in Oklahoma City wondering what I should do with my life. I did go to the student health services and got tested. My period showed up the following week and was over.

Mom and Dad were in Kansas and my brother lived in Chandler, Oklahoma. Maybe I would go see him. His wife, Jill, was a flight attendant and she was gone a lot. He had a farm and worked on an oilrig. He wasn't home much either—maybe he would let me hang out at his place.

I called his cell and talked to him. He was going to be home for a day. I told him I was in Oklahoma City, at a truck stop. He knew the place and told me to wait there. He was in Union City and would pick me up within the hour. My brother, Ty, is four years older than me, but he still is protective of his little sis. He picked me up in his pickup truck. I was glad to see him. He wasn't happy with me when he found out I had hitch-hiked to Oklahoma City.

He drove us to his farm north of Chandler. It was a nice place. He had a four bedroom house with a large deck and hot tub on the back. He didn't have any fence on the back yard, but then his closest neighbor was like half-a-mile away or so.

He showed me to my room and then asked what I wanted for dinner. I told him, "Whatever is fine."

"I don't know how to cook 'whatever.' Do you have a recipe?"

"You...you know what I mean!"

"Okay, how about I barbeque a couple steaks and throw on some ears of corn and we can relax out on the deck?"

"Sounds good to me."

It was relaxing to just be with my brother and chat. He talked about the folks and asked if I was going to go see them. I told him I would, but later, I told him about my not doing well in school and that I wasn't going back. He told me I could stay there as long as I wanted. He said it would be nice to have someone watching after the place.

The next day he showed me around the farm. He showed me what chores I needed to do each day. Mainly I needed to feed the cats that were in the barn, the two horses and the donkey in the corral, and the two cows with their new-born calves. I would also have to feed the Labrador that slept in the kitchen, but ran loose during the day.

He told me he was leaving about 6AM the next morning and wouldn't be back for four days. He said Jill should be back about then also. He told me the keys were in the Jeep Wrangler in the garage, and I could use it all I wanted to. The garage was attached to the house and had places for three vehicles. His pickup was in one, the Jeep was in another, and he told me Jill would park her VW bug in the other one.

************************************************************

Within a short time, I was getting the hang of the place and was enjoying the time to myself. I became good friends with Jill and looked forward to when she and Ty were there. I became good friends with Rex, the black Labrador. I got into a routine and even checked into maybe finding some work nearby. I had some savings and was doing okay, but Ty told me he was going to pay me to take care of the place. He said it was worth it to have someone there when he and Jill were gone.

I got to wondering what they would be doing if I wasn't there, though. I heard the distinct sounds of sex sometimes coming from the bedroom. I know Jill tried to keep it quiet, but I still could hear when Ty was pumping it to her. I would lie in my room and listen and then touch myself. My pubic hair had never come back, just the places I used to trim and shave around my bikini line. I still kept shaving it off so I was sporting a very bald pussy. It didn't bother me too much. I did like having the landing strip, but I didn't mind being bald there either. I just felt so much more naked when I looked at myself in the mirror.

When Ty and Jill were gone, I slept in the nude and liked to wander the house and eat breakfast that way. I guess nudity turned me on to being sneaky and uninhibited. I'd put Rex out in the morning and get me a cup of coffee, then sit and watch out the window as the day grew warmer. I'd sometimes get a towel and go sit in the hot tub naked and enjoy the quiet. One morning I got up and decided to go take the cover off the hot tub and check to see if it was warm enough.

I walked out to the tub in my birthday suit—didn't even take a towel. I don't know what happened, but Rex went back in the house through the door that I came out leaving it open. He may have bumped it, or the wind caught it, because it closed and locked me out. Rex was in the house looking out at me—I was outside looking in. I was naked as a jay bird and didn't have a single item anywhere I could find to wear. The house was locked up tight; I walked to the garage doors and tried them—just as locked. I walked out to the barn and it was locked tight also. I probably walked around the barn and the house four or five times looking for anything that I might use.

I finally found a piece of a blanket in Rex's dog house, it stunk and it was the size of a small hand towel. I tried to cover myself with it, not very well. I walked out in the barn yard and looked out across the meadow. There was a house about a half mile away, and I decided to walk to it. About halfway there, I was beginning to think this was a bad idea. I was going to turn back, but what good would that do?

At about the three-quarter point I come to a creek and had to cross it. I somehow stumbled and lost my balance and went under the water which was about five feet deep, I lost the tiny piece of blanket and was now totally naked again. I managed to get out of the creek on the other side and headed for the house I had seen. As I got closer to the house I wondered what I would do.

When I got to the edge of the field there was a short area that was weeds I had to walk through. I got part way across it and I got two goat heads, little round balls the size of peas with short needles sticking out of them in all directions, in my foot, I instantly raised my foot and tried to remove them when I got another one in my other foot. I was dancing on one leg then the other until I reached the lawn of the house. I started walking across the lawn with my left arm across my breast and my right hand covering my pussy.

As I walked near the house, a guy came walking out towards me. He was about twenty or so, nice looking, and staring right at me. I was busted. I had thought I might find something to wear and then sneak back, before anyone knew how stupid I had been. He walked right out by me. "Where did you come from?"

"I've been staying over at my brother's farm. I locked myself out. Can I borrow something to wear? I was checking the hot tub and the friggin' dog locked me out of the house. I had a small blanket I got out of the dog house, but I lost it in the creek when I stumbled."

"I'll think about the clothes, but first put your hands behind your head and let me see your body."

"NO."

"Suit yourself, I got all day, or you can leave, but the next place is five miles away. You might be able to catch a ride when you get to the highway that is four miles away."

I was fucked, I either let this asshole look at my naked body or I'd go for a long walk. I put my hands up behind my head and let him look.

"Wow, you got a nice body—I never saw a pussy as naked as that though."

"Shit," I dropped my hands and covered my pussy.

"No, get them hands back up. That's going to cost you."

I put my hands back real quick, but he was motioning me over closer to him. "You don't seem to want to keep them hands out of the way. If you want my help, you need to let me tie them behind you, and then I'll see about helping you."

"Please, I didn't mean to." My excuse fell on deaf ears.

"Be right back, you stand right there and wait for me."

What the fuck? I was screwed no matter what I did. Maybe he would get tired of me and then help me. I mean, what could I do? I stood right where he left me with my hands behind my head. He came back with a roll of duct tape. He had me turn around and he taped my left hand to my right elbow and then my right hand to my left elbow. No more problems with my hands trying to cover myself.

He led me to the table on the deck and had me sit on it. "Your nipples always stick out from your titties like that?" he asked.

"No, the creek was cold when I fell in."

"Well, I can't ignore stiff nipples like yours," he said, flipping his hot tongue on my left one.

The unintended moan I made let him know he'd hit my weak spot, so he did it again. With my arms duct-taped behind me, I was unable to fend him off.

He then moved to my right nipple, flipping it with his tongue as he'd done with my left. Every time his tongue touched my nipple, my clit throbbed, as if there was a direct electrical connection between them. Oh God, he was making me horny, and I could smell the musky odor of my aroused pussy. I'm sure he smelled it too.

"Spread those gorgeous legs and let me see that naked pussy," he ordered.

I spread my legs and he was enjoying looking at my bald pussy. I was getting turned on and wet with him looking, as I used to always fantasize about being tied up naked by someone. I watched as he sat in the chair and moved his face to just inches from my naked pussy. I felt his hot breath on it, then his tongue touched it, and I shivered. My hips seemed to involuntarily move forward. Fuck, I was shocked to be so damned turned on.

Oh fuck, his tongue slipped between my lips, licking my slit all the way from the bottom to the top. Eventually his tongue reached my clit. An electric tingle ran up my spine and goose bumps covered my skin.

I had to admit he had a talented tongue. Now he was sucking on my clit. Oh fuck, he hit my most sensitive spot—he was going to make me cum—big time. But it was like when I had to sneeze, and couldn't—the sensations just built up to a higher and higher level. So close, but yet so far—I was a balloon that was about to burst. I begged him to finger me and eat my pussy to put me out of my lustful misery. When his finger hit my G-spot, I threw my head back and shuddered through orgasm after orgasm. I didn't even hear the car pull up out in front of the house.

"Hurry, hide behind the garage, that's Tina. She will kill us if she catches us doing this."

I ran behind the garage—the wrong way. I ran right into Tina. She caught me and grabbed my wet hair to stop me. "What are you doing here at my house without any clothes on?"

She grabbed my nipples and twisted them. "Follow me," she ordered, as she pulled me by my tits back to the patio. "Mark, what is the meaning of this? Where are her clothes?"

"She don't have any, she showed up this way."

"Who taped her hands behind her like that?"

Mark looked at me and then at Tina.

"MARK," she yelled, "you have to explain this."

"Well, she wouldn't quit hiding the goodies."

"So, where are her clothes?"

"At her house, she's staying at Ty's place."

She turned to me and looked at my body. "You make a habit out of visiting your neighbors naked?"

"NO, I got locked out of the house, and couldn't find a thing to wear, so I thought I might find something here."

"Oh, you were going to rob us then? I heard of cat burglars, but I guess we have to call you a pussy burglar, or was you the one that had your pussy burglarized? So what happened to your pussy hair? What is this with your pussy being bare? Did Mark shave your pussy?"

"NO, he just licked it." I knew I'd said too much, when Mark gasped.

"MARK, you licked her pussy?"

"NO, a...a, look at it, isn't it beautiful?" She was still twisting my nipples as she talked to Mark. She would pinch them very hard every time she yelled at Mark.

"Mark you go get John and Linda, I will take care of your little friend."

She reached on the back of the chair and grabbed a jump rope. She tied it to my left elbow, and led me to the clothes line where she fastened the end of the rope to it.

"Don't go anywhere now."

"What... what are you going to do?"

"Let's just say, you won't be entertaining my boyfriend for a while."

I watched her walk to the house. I was really worried what this crazy bitch was going to do to me. I watched her walk back carrying a bag with stuff in it. First thing she removed from the bag was a red ball a little smaller than a tennis ball with a strap on it. She told me to open my mouth and she pushed the ball in my mouth. Tina pulled the strap behind my head and fastened it. She grabbed the end of the strap in back and then reached around, squeezing my nipple really hard. I tried to squeal and felt the ball go deep in my mouth as she pulled the strap tight.

Tina was still squeezing my nipples and teasing them. "You have nice nipples. Too bad they're going to be a little sore for a while." She reached in the bag and pulled out these wicked looking clamps with a short chain attached to them. I watched as she put the first one on my left nipple. Fuck those things hurt, she attached the other to my right nipple making it hurt just as bad. She pulled out two more clamps just like the ones on my nipples. Tina kneeled down and attached a clamp on my left pussy lip, and then she attached the second one on my right one. Fuck that hurt, but nothing like when the next items which were four ounce weights with a hook on them were put on each clamp.

Last but not least, she pulled this length of wicked looking rope from the bag. She walked behind me and fastened the two ends of the rope to my right arm above my butt. She moved around in front of me and reached between my legs and pulled the rope up. She made sure the rope was outside the clamps on my pussy. She then removed the jump rope from my elbow. She took the end of the rope between my legs and tied it to the clothes line pole. She pulled up on it making me get on my tip toes. She tied it off with me struggling to stand on my tip toes and not let the rope squeeze my pussy and my clit. Oh my fucking God, what did I do to piss this bitch off?

"Now that ought to keep you from running off while I go saddle my horse." Horse? What was this crazy bitch talking about?

Fuck! My pussy was telling me I was in trouble; this was crazier than anything I could have ever dreamed of.

My legs were killing me trying to stand on my tip toes. I saw her leading her horse back. She walked over and untied the rope letting me relax my legs for a second. She grabbed the end of the rope and fastened it to her saddle. She climbed into the saddle and started walking her horse, dragging me by my pussy. I followed along behind her as she took me down the driveway and out to the road. I wondered where the fuck she was taking me. I wondered if I was going to live through this. Where the fuck were we going? She walked the horse down the lane to my brother's house with those fucking weights swinging wild and torturing my most sensitive spots.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Friggin Dog

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds