• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slut for All Pt. 04

Slut for All Pt. 04

123

Two weeks after Greg and Maggie came over, Vikki had to go away for a few days for a business meeting. I was a little upset because I had gotten used to being around her all the time. I was also going to miss the amazing sex. We both agreed to no self pleasure during the break. It was going to be very tough and I needed some serious distraction so I headed to Greg and Maggie's place.

By the time I got there it was close to noon. I walked into the apartment building and to their door. At their door I can hear the soft moans of sex. I sigh and enter with the hopes they are in their room.

I couldn't have been wrong. Upon entering the apartment, my eyes are drawn to the floor in front of the couch. I am speechless to what I am seeing. Greg was on his knees with his ass high in the air. His face was down against the carpet. His arms stretched out to his sides. Greg is completely naked except for the black silk panties he has around his waist.

Maggie on the other hand is wearing beautiful red lingerie. A corset is tied loosely around her body and barely her holds her breasts inside of it. Matching leggings and garter belt covers the bottom half of her body. Her waist is pushed flat against Greg's ass. One of her hands presses down on his middle back to keep him in place. The other hand has a grip on the panties as she holds it to the side.

Maggie starts moving back slowly. It's at this point that my thoughts about what is going on is confirmed. A purple silicone strap-on dildo starts being pulled from his ass. When Maggie pulls about four inches out, she slams back into him with enough force to hear the smack of their bodies. I can't help but watch as Maggie does that slowly a few more times. It wasn't until she started picking up the pace I came to my senses.

"Can you guys start locking your door please," I say loudly to them. My presence there didn't slow Maggie's assault on Greg's ass.

"Hey there Sam!" Maggie says to me. "How are you today?"

"Um..." I try to look away but can't help but watch. "I'm doing good. How are you guys?"

"We are good," Maggie answers.

Greg finally acknowledges me by turning his head to look at me. "Make yourself at home Sam."

Maggie slaps Greg's ass forcefully. "Did I say you can fucking talk bitch?" Maggie yells to Greg. Her tone of voice completely dominate.

"No mistress," Greg answers.

"What are the rules?" "I lay here and say nothing as you give my ass the fucking I deserve. It won't happen again mistress. Please don't stop pounding my ass with your cock. I am your cock slut!"

"Oh ok then," I say with a laugh. "I'm just going to head into your room and watch some tv while you guys finish up here." Maggie goes back to wildly fucking Greg's ass.

I sit on the edge of my friends bed and turn the tv on. I crank up the volume to drown out the sounds of Maggie fucking Greg's ass. About twenty minutes go by and I hear water running in the bathroom. A few seconds after that the door to the bedroom opens and Maggie comes walking in.

"Damn that was hot," Maggie says excitingly. I watch as she pulls the condom off of the 6 inch fake cock and throws it into a trash can. "You wanna give it a try cum slut?" Maggie walks towards me while stroking her cock.

"No thanks," I answer even though I couldn't take my eyes off of the strap-on. A moment of curiosity hit me as I thought about Maggie face fucking me with that thing.

"One day I'll have you begging for it!" Maggie laughs. She turns away and starts to undress.

"Wanna bet?" I joke with her. I watch my gorgeous friend undress in front of me. Maggie laughs quickly as she starts to put on some comfy clothes.

"You should have been here sooner Sam," Maggie says to me as she climbs into the bed. She sits next me and rest her head on my shoulder. "I had Greg begging to suck my dick. I never felt so powerful."

"Yeah what's up with that? You are very submissive." "Ever since I took control of your roommate I craved power. Telling Greg what to do gets me so wet. And he has grown to enjoy it so much that I think I can get him to do anything!"

"Yeah I saw that."

"Greg actually asked for that. We received a call from Ian and Danielle, the couple we met after the concert, asking to get together soon. Greg was saying how much he enjoyed the feeling of Ian's thick cock and wanted it to happen again. So we went out and bought the strap-on."

I shake my head. I don't know I am still surprised by how much they share with me. No one else I know talks about their sex lives anywhere close to Greg and Maggie. Once Greg was out of the shower and dressed, the three of us went into town for an early dinner.

When I got back to the apartment that evening, I decided to take a nice hot shower. I was in there a lot longer than I had anticipated but it felt amazing. I decided to shave my body today. I'll do that from time to time because I like the feeling. As I was shaving I couldn't get the scene from earlier out of my head. Seeing Greg getting pegged by Maggie was starting to turn me on a little bit. It wasn't so much getting ass fucked that was getting me horny, it was the humiliation of wearing the panties while getting fucked. The way that Maggie turned Greg into her submissive fuck toy was amazing. He must have felt so humiliated as he begged for her to fuck his ass. I couldn't help but think about it. The hot water started running out so it was time to get out of the shower.

As I got out of the shower I remembered Vikki asking me to do some laundry for her. I agreed to help her out. I had to do some of my own anyway. I already put a load in before my shower and it should be done by now. I wrapped my towel around my waist and left the bathroom. The washer and dryer is stacked in a small closet just outside the bathroom. I put the newly dried clothes in a basket, put the wet ones in the dryer and put dirty clothes in the washer. I brought the basket of clean clothes into Vikki's room.

As I started sorting the clothes into two piles, hers and mine, my mind started to wander as I fold one of her thongs. Greg was wearing a pair just like this as Maggie buried her silicone cock into his ass. Without thinking twice, I drop my towel to the ground and slip the black thong up my legs. This thing is very uncomfortable with the string stuck in my ass and my package falling out of the front. I quickly take them off and put them in the pile of Vikki's clothes.

A few articles of clothing later I pick up a pair of silk booty shorts. The silk must feel even better on my cock than in my hands so I decide to put them on. The silk did in fact feel amazing against my package. I started to rub myself from the outside of the silk underwear. I had to stop almost immediately because it felt so great. I didn't want to cum yet and lose interest in trying on panties. Slowly, I take the silk off my body and put them in the folded pile.

The next thing I pick up really catches my interest. As I hold the neon green lace panties in my hands, I take note of the intricate design in the lace. The lace is very thin making it almost see-through. I eagerly put the panties on. After a little adjustment to my hard cock, the underwear fits wonderfully. I go stand in front of Vikki's vertical mirror to get a look at myself. Admittingly, I look amazing in the underwear. My ass fills the back perfectly. The hemline cuts up just above the middle of my cheeks. The feeling of the lace against my already sensitive cock drives me over the edge. I grab my cock from the outside again and start to vigorously rub the lace against my cock. Within seconds I start shooting a massive load into the panties. With the lace being so thin, my cum isn't being absorbed. Instead it starts to come through the lace and drip onto the hardwood floor as well as coat my hand.

"Well this is a pleasant surprise my little slut," Vikki says with a little anger in her voice. I stand there frozen with cum dripping through the panties I'm wearing.

"Vikki," I start saying.

"Don't speak unless I ask you a question you fucking whore." Vikki takes out her cell phone and points the camera at me. The flash light goes on and I can only assume she is recorded me.

"How many times have you done this?" She's asks me.

"This is the first time."

"Are you secretly gay? Is that why you enjoy eating your cum so much?"

"I'm not gay," I say defensively. "And you wanted me to eat my..."

"Do you like the feeling of my panties around your cock?" She cuts me off. I admit to her how great it feels. Vikki walks around me and moves her camera up and down my body to get close up views of the panties around my waist. She brings the focus to my softening cock and comes close in on the cum starting to drip through the panties. She follows a thick drop of cum as it falls to the floor and joins the puddle that has already been building.

"Is that your fucking cum on my floor?"

"Ye....yes..." I stuttered in embarrassment. "I'll get a towel."

"Like hell you will!" Vikki says as she steps away from me. "You will not dirty my towels with your disgusting fluids. Get on your hands and knees."

Slowly I sink to my knees and then my hands. My face is an inch or two away from the puddle of cum. I see Vikki bend down a foot or two away from me. She pulls out the kickstand built into her case, puts her phone in the floor and aims it at me. As she walks back to me, her high heels click against the wood floor. She then stands over my back with a foot on either side of me. I feel pressure on the back of my neck as she pushes my face closer to my cum with her heel.

"Clean my floor!" She screams at me as she pushes my face closer. My cheek is the first thing to come in contact with my seed. With the pressure of her foot pushing me down, I can't lift my head to adjust and have no choice but to rub my face in my cum. I start to lap up the cum with my tongue.

"That's a good cum slut!" Vikki takes her foot off my head and walks back to her phone and picks it up. "Stand up." She commands. As I stand I can feel my one cheek is covered in cum "Take off my fucking underwear!"

I quickly take off the green panties. Just before I toss them into the dirt laundry basket Vikki grabs my wrist.

"You're not getting off the hook that easily. Roll them into a ball, slut." I do as she asks. The cum now coating my hands again. "Put them in your mouth." I bring the soaked undies to my lips. "Don't hesitate you whore!" I put the wet panties into my mouth. Vikki has her cell trained on me the whole time.

"You are going to do exactly what I say," my roommate commands. "If not, I will show these photos to some friends and who knows what will happen. Understand?"

I nod in agreement.

"Good slut," Vikki teases. "Now stand at foot of the bed and put your hands behind your back. Do not remove my panties from your mouth either." I follow her orders and move to the bed. Vikki moves from the doorway to her closet. I hear the doors open to her walk-in closet. Bags and clothes being moved around can be heard.

"I am kind of glad the meeting got canceled today. Fortunately I was already on the plane when the meeting was canceled. If not I would have came straight home and you wouldn't have had the time to dress as a sissy. There are a lot of things I've been wanting to do to you, Sam," Vikki starts saying as she continues to rummage through her closet. "I never brought it up because things are still fresh between us and I didn't want to scare you away. During my flight I thought about it very hard and realized that you aren't my boyfriend, you're my sex toy and I can do what I want to you. Then walking in on you cumming into my panties, I knew it was time."

I feel Vikki's hands trace down my back to my ass. She spanks me so hard with both hands that I jump in pain. "You enjoy being my toy don't you Sammy?" I nod honestly. "Are you my slutty sex slave?" Again I nod. "I'm happy to hear that."

Vikki turns me to face her. My eyes widen when I see the outfit she changed into. Fishnet stockings runs up her long legs. At her waist is a garter belt that's attached to the fishnet. The garter has metal rings spaced out around the waist used to hook things to her. Her top is a black skin tight leather vest that barely contains her tits. Elbow long leather gloves cover her hands. Vikki holds up a leather collar to me. The collar has similar rings to her garter around it. In rhinestones "cum slut" is spelled out on the center piece.

"While in this apartment, you will always be wearing this." Vikki explains to me. She fastens the collar around my neck. The collar is a tight fit but doesn't choke me. "Also since you enjoy wearing panties, I am getting rid of all your underwear tonight and tomorrow we are going to buy you sexy panties." Vikki turns and walks out of her bedroom. She yells back to me, "come to the bathroom."

With my hands still behind me, I walk to the bathroom. Vikki stands in front of the mirror checking herself out. Then bending at the waist, Vikki opens a drawer and pulls out some products. With her bent the way she is, the garter belt offers no coverage and I get an amazing view of her perfect asshole. As Vikki stands up, she turns towards me. "These are used to wax your body." She places everything on the counter. "You will always be smooth for me and waxing lasts longer than shaving. Obviously you can't do that to your face."

I look at the products on the counter top for a moment. I nod to her agreeing to do it. I really enjoyed the feeling of being hairless. I am a bit worried about using the wax around my private areas. It was going to really hurt.

"You have had those panties in your mouth for a while now, your mouth must be getting dry." I nod again. "Go kneel in the tub, slut."

I look at her confused but I do it anyway. I kneel facing the shower head expecting her to turn the water on. Vikki's hand traces up my chest to my mouth. Her fingers pry open my mouth and pull out the panties. I move my jaw around trying to get some saliva back.

"Tilt your head back, open your mouth and close your eyes." Again I do as she asks.

A few seconds later I feel warm water dripping onto my forehead. The liquid streams down my face and into my waiting dry mouth. I moan slightly at the satisfaction of finally not having a dry mouth. Then I notice the taste salty taste of the water. I open my eyes to see Vikki has pulled her panties off and is standing in the tub with me. Once I feel Vikki put her hand on the back of my head I realize she is pissing into my mouth. I struggle to pull away but she has leverage on me. Now both of her hands hold my long hair to keep my head in place.

"Drink my nectar you filthy whore!" Vikki then puts her pussy lips directly over my mouth as she streams her urine into me. With the pressure she is putting against me, the piss has no way of spilling out of my mouth so I have no choice but to swallow.

When Vikki stops peeing, she rubs her crotch all over my face then grabs some toilet paper to clean herself. I continue to kneel in the shower not sure what to do next.

"How did you enjoy your first golden shower baby?" Vikki giggles at the sight of me.

"Not really a fan Vikki," I say to her. I use my hands to try and wipe away some of the urine from my face.

"That's too bad. Don't worry though, it's an acquired taste. In time I'll have you begging for it." Vikki starts to walk away from the shower. On her way by, she reaches over and turns on the shower head and runs the cold water. "Now clean yourself up and get back to the bedroom."

The next ten minutes or so I clean myself thoroughly. During my shower I thought of ways to get out of this situation. I could just ask nicely to stop this. That might lead to me not having the amazing sex we have been having. Or worse, I could get kicked out of the apartment and have to find a new place to live, again. I wasn't sure if she would really show the pictures of me to my friends. That seems really harsh and she doesn't seem like the person that would. If she did show my friends, it would definitely be embarrassing but over time it will fade and no one would care. Looking down, I see my cock standing at attention and harder than it has been for a long time. I did enjoy the humiliation and Vikki is fucking hot. I shrug and decide I would keep going. It couldn't get any worse than this and I didn't see Vikki being into this for a long period of time.

After I'm freshened up, I turn off the shower and exit the tub. Grabbing a towel from the counter I notice something. I quickly dry myself off before picking up a piece of paper.

The note reads,

"Dear cum slut,

I have picked out a pair of black panties for you. They are very similar to the green one you had on. You will put them on then put your hair into pigtails. Come to the bedroom and assume your previous position at the foot of the bed.

Sincerely,

Your Master"

Without question I do everything my master has commanded of me. I check myself out in the mirror before I leave. Having my hair in pigtails, wearing a collar and sporting panties, really makes me look girly and ready to get fucked. I roll my eyes and leave the bathroom.

As I enter the bedroom of my master I place my hands behind my back. I walk to the foot of the bed as asked. Vikki is sitting on her end table with her legs crossed. She looks at me with a devilish grin. She looks me up and down before speaking.

"If you wanted to wear my underwear, all you had to do was ask. I think a man in women's panties is very sexy. We could have had a lot of fun dressing you up." Vikki stands. "Since you did it without my permission, you need to be punished."

"Vik.."

"It's master to you!" Vikki cuts me off.

"Master," I say corrected.

"Shut the fuck up," Vikki says pointing a finger at me. "Now be a good sissy cum slut and listen to your master. Put your face down into the bed and keep you hands on the small of your back."

Obediently I bend at the waist and place my face into the mattress. In this position, with the bed being a few inches below my waist, my ass sticks straight out. I hear Vikki open a drawer in her nightstand. The clicking of her heels starts making its way behind me. I feel Vikki's leathered hand trace down my spine to my ass where she spanks me hard.

"As I was saying before you interrupted me," Vikki says in a controlling voice. "You need to be punished for wearing my clothes without my permission. Normally I would make you beg for attention. This time I am going to make you beg for me to stop. The longer you go without begging, I lesser of punishment you'll get."

My master runs her hands over my ass gently and giggles.

"Your ass is so fucking sexy in those panties." Vikki pats my bottom lightly. "Almost like it was made for women's underwear. Would you like to hear what I am about to do to your pretty ass?"

"Yes master," I answer.

"There you go begging already," Vikki laughs. "Staring off hard it is then!" Something big hits both my ass cheeks at once and I grown in pain.

I try and stand up and rub my ass to ease the pain but Vikki stops me. She pushes something into my back keeping me down on the bed. I feel the hard object slide down my back, lift off my body and hit my ass even harder. I almost scream in pain this time. Vikki laughs loudly at my reactions.

"Your ass is so red!" Vikki cheers. "My paddle here has small round spikes sticking out of. They make just a great impression on your skin! Do you enjoy it?"

"Yes master," I answer grinning my teeth from the stinging on my ass.

"Good boy. I am going to spank you ten times. Count each hit, slut."

The paddle strikes me even harder.

"One!" I screen out in pain.

Another Smack just as hard.

"Two!"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slut for All Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds