• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 13

A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 13

12

Standard disclaimers.

This is a story about sexual exploration and, open relationships. Open relationships can and do happily exist; but they are not for everyone. If you do not believe it is at all possible for open relationships to exist without damage to any and all involved parties, please do yourself a favor and don't waste your time reading this. . Also, this story takes place in a world where STDs don't exist and only babies planned for and wanted do—in other words, a fantasy world. Any resemblance to real-life people is purely coincidental.

*

Sunday morning guilt and doubt seemed to becoming the norm, Gwen thought soon after she awoke. The feel of lying between two warm bodies, one soft and feminine, the other solid and manly, was wonderful to wake up to, but it was tempered by the memory of what had happened to cause this most unusual sleeping arrangement. She lay there waiting for the others to awake, unsure if it was wise or proper to leave her husband in bed with another woman, even if that woman was her friend.

A horse--Marvin, Gwen guessed--whinnied loudly enough to be heard in the still room. The impatient neigh awakened his human as well, and Cricket snuggled in closer to the body beside her. Gwen turned her head to look over her shoulder. "Good morning," she whispered.

"Good morning." The young woman breathed deeply and raised her head to look at the clock, glancing at the man on the other side of the bed, then lay back down. "We slept in," she whispered back. "I think someone's not too pleased. I'll go turn them out and muck. You two, uhh, relax."

"I'll get breakfast going in a minute," Gwen replied, worming in closer to Tim's side.

"Take your time."

Tim awoke, his eyes clearing in time to focus on Cricket's naked back and bottom hurrying down the hall towards her room. "'Morning," He rumbled. "She okay?"

"I think so. She's going out to start chores," Gwen replied softly, hugging him tight, remaining silent until the young woman was putting her boots on in the kitchen. "Are you okay?"

He looked down at the woman lying under his arm. "Depends. Are you?"

Gwen smiled. "Only if you are."

"Then I guess we're all okay. Hell of a night though," he said with a grin, "having to drive all the way to the other end of town on a Saturday night..."

Gwen was surprised how normal breakfast was, the trio skirting any talk of the previous night while discussing their upcoming day, treating the whole thing as if they had just watched a racy movie together. It was not a movie, the Lady insisted. It was real, with real people and really questionable decision-making and morals.

Tim shuffled over to his workshop after breakfast, a list of chores in his head and a smile on his face, while the women went to saddle their mounts. "Thank you," Cricket said quietly as she cinched Marvin's belly strap.

Gwen looked at her. "For?"

"For last night. It was, umm, very educational."

The older woman smiled. "I guess educational is one way of looking at it. Did it make you uncomfortable? I think I put you in a position where you couldn't say no..."

"No I wasn't and no you didn't. It's definitely something I never in a million years thought I'd be a part of, but I liked it, and it was very nice to have somebody next to me after..."

"Sorry we woke you that second time."

The young woman smiled and looked down. "I liked that, too. The look on your face told me how good what he was doing felt. Should I thank Tim for, you know, letting me stay with you two? Sorry, I don't know what the rules for this kind of thing are."

"I can't imagine there are rules," Gwen said with a smile. "First time for us, too—I never thought we'd do that, either. So, we'll just have to make the rules up as we go."

They kept the ride short, Cricket reluctantly leaving after a swim and lunch with her hosts to take care of necessary chores before the work week started. The Nelsons had their own to-do lists, the afternoon busy with shopping, laundry and cleaning.

It took Gwen a moment to realize that Tim was leaning against the bedroom doorway that evening as she put away the last of the now-clean clothes, arms folded across his chest and intently studying her. She looked up from the boxer shorts she was folding, suddenly self-conscious under his gaze, fearful that the bill from last night was about to come due. "What? Is something the matter?"

A disarming smile crossed his face. "Nope. Sorry, just thinking about last night."

The smile helped, but his answer still left her unsure. "Thinking about what?"

His demeanor changed, standing and shoving his hands into his pockets like a boy caught doing something naughty. "About how beautiful you two looked together. It was, uhh different than what I always thought it would be like."

"Really? And is that good or bad?"

"Oh good, really good," he reassured her, fidgeting a bit. "It's just, uhh, well, I've seen movies where two women were doin' what you were doin', but it always seemed, like the women in the movies were trying too hard, like they were just acting. You and Cricket seemed more real, you know? Like you were enjoying it and just liked being with each other?"

She smiled, looking down at the underwear she held. "We do like each other. I love you, though. You know that, right?"

He moved to where she stood and took her in his arms. "Never doubted it. I appreciate you letting me be there last night. That probably wasn't easy."

"I had my doubts," Gwen sighed. "But after I was sure you weren't going to get mad, I liked having you there—it is a nice experience, and it made me feel good to share it with you. It was also good to have that out in the open for once, if you know what I mean. And to be honest, I also liked sharing us with Cricket—I'm really very lucky to have an understanding husband who also happens to be very handsome."

"Aww, shucks, any time." Tim's hands slipped down the back of her shorts to cup her ass and pull her into his erection. "Or...was it a one-time thing?"

"Do you want it to be?"

"Hell no, but that's not really up to me, I don't think..."

"It was nice to have you there," Gwen repeated, "and if Cricket feels the same way...then it doesn't have to be a one-time thing. But is it alright if it's just me and her sometimes, or would that be too hard for you?"

"Nah, I think I got ways to deal with that," Tim said with a chuckle. "That won't be too hard. But I got something else that is."

"So I feel," Gwen said looking up to kiss him. They broke their embrace long enough to strip down to bare skin then again wrapped their arms around each other, Tim's hips pushing the length trapped between them up the smooth skin of her midsection. Gwen gently pushed him back on the bed and knelt. Her lips gently made contact with the skin below his sac, nuzzling the loose skin out of the way with her nose as her nostrils filled with the scent of male musk and sweat, arousing her. Her tongue sampled the dried saltiness as well, the taste receding as she began to work her way up the loose pouch while he groaned appreciatively. She was aware of the sides of her breasts rubbing against the coarse hair of his upper thighs after she sat up to kiss the spot where the skin tightened and flowed into the underside of his hard member. Gwen's lips captured the spongy head and she took in as much of the staff below it as she could, the act of taking her husband's penis into her mouth still feeling wrong and slutty, but the act had also become intoxicating. Her only regret now was having taken so long to discover the pleasure she got from the simultaneous submissive yet controlling nature of this very intimate act, and idly wondered if Cricket would feel the same way when she had a man in her mouth. The taste wasn't even that bad, Gwen reassured herself, when she let Tim finish this way...and he really seemed to drive him wild when she did.

"Mmm, that's nice," Tim groaned in appreciation. "Oh yeah, keep doing that."

"Mm-hmm," she hummed in response, her tongue flicking at the underside of the sensitive tip before sliding him in again. "Ready for me?" she asked several moments later, certain of the answer.

"Uh-huh," he said with a grin. "Got something in mind? I take requests."

"Scoot up on the bed with your head on the pillows." He rearranged himself as asked while Gwen followed along, straddling him once he was in place. She put her hands on the chest of the stud she was about to ride to support herself while her hips undulated and slid her wet furrow up and down his cock. Gwen reached back and slid him in, breathing a soft "ohh" as she filled herself with his length. Tim's hands quickly found her breasts, gently forcing her upright as her hips continued to grind.

He drank in the view of the beautiful woman impaled on his midsection, eyes now closed and gently biting her bottom lip as his hips flexed in time to hers. Tim could feel her weight sagging into his palms and allowed her to again slump forward, her body covering his while her clitoris ground against the hardness beneath.

Gwen's breathing became ragged, the sparse hair on Tim's chest tickling and rasping against her nipples. Her grinding and rocking intensified until she announced the arrival of her climax with a small squeak and a momentary pause of her movements as the first wave washed over her. Her hips soon began to move again, spasmodically twitching and pushing, her full weight now on the body below. Tim waited until her breathing had returned to normal before rolling her onto her back while his cock stayed firmly implanted deep inside her. Strong legs came up around his ass to lock him into place and he erupted several powerful thrusts later.

***

Gwen held the phone, willing herself to dial after the shop grew quiet Monday morning. One more chance to back out, she thought, just need an excuse...with a deep breath she looked down at the number she had been given and dialed.

"Mrs. Danning's office, Rae speaking. Hello, Mrs. Nelson!"

"Uh hello, yes, may I speak with Mrs. Danning, please?"

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Danning is riding at the moment. I can get a message to her and let her know you're calling?"

"Oh, no, I can call back...I wouldn't want to interrupt her ride."

The young assistant smiled to herself. She had just received a text from her boss, requesting breakfast for two to be delivered to her bedroom, which usually meant she had just finished some vigorous exercise with the previous evening's mount of choice and was in need of coffee and juice.

"I'm sure she wants to speak with you, and I think she might have just finished. Please hold and let me find out?"

"Gwen!" She was momentarily surprised by the strength of the voice now on the other end of the line.

"Oh—hello, uhh, Sylvia, thank you so much for taking my call. I'm very sorry if I interrupted your ride—I know how I like my quiet time."

"I just finished," she said with a laugh, patting the naked thigh lying on the bed next to where she stood. "A spirited young thing! I'm still catching my breath! So, I hope you're calling to tell me the contract is signed and on its way back?"

"I have it here, but I do have one thing I'd like to request," she replied, resolutely pressing ahead. "You had mentioned that you would have a groom at my disposal during the photos, but I'd like to supply my own, if that's alright. I'd really like at least one person that I know in the crowd. Maybe they can help keep me from running away?"

Mrs. Danning laughed. "The way you ride, I doubt anybody could catch you! But you must understand, the horse I have in mind is very valuable, and I really would like someone from my staff in attendance, if for no other reason than to run errands for Danilo." She paused for a moment. "How about a compromise? I supply a groom, you supply a groom. Worst comes to worst, they both stand around and do nothing all weekend. Is that acceptable?"

The Lady said no, but Gwen knew that was foolish. "I suppose so, yes..."

"Do you have somebody in mind?"

"Yes, I do..."

"Then it's settled. So you'll sign and send it back today?"

"I will..."

"Wonderful! Expect Danilo's call soon."

The delivery driver left with the contract two hours later, given to him by Mrs. Nelson after he had offloaded their packages. Must be important, he had thought as honked and waved on his way out, she seemed a little nervous about giving it up.

Gwen was surprised to find a sense of finality come over her as the van rattled down the driveway. It was done, the decision was made. It was much the same way she had felt after agreeing to model for the party; while she could always back out, she knew she wouldn't—she had given her word, and she always followed through on her commitments. With the indecision gone, a sense of excitement began to grow in its place, the idea of being naked and vulnerable in front of strangers, of being captured that way on camera. It was undeniably frightening, but as she was beginning to understand, the fear only amplified her arousal.

***

Natalie makes that black dress anything but boring, Gwen thought as she looked at her sister-in-law from across the room. She and Adam were making conversation with a couple of the older club members, the right Reverend Floyd Nyquist and his wife Merlene. Besides being a pillar of the community and an occasional member of her father's golfing foursome, Floyd was an unrepentant lecher, and he was obviously enjoying the look of the shapely blonde in front of him. He was fairly well practiced in disguising his ogling, but not as skilled as he thought and Gwen could see his eyes focus on the cleavage in front of him as the breasts' owner looked up to find her sister-in-law. She excitedly waved the Nelsons over.

Gwen received the same surreptitious undressing from the Reverend as she and Tim joined the small group. She knew his interest was not unique or uncommon; she had been receiving the same looks from many well-respected and not so respected men since she was a teenager, just as her mother had warned. While in the past it had quietly annoyed and offended her, it felt different now. The ability to offer even a little tease and control him and others with it carried a certain power not to mention intoxication, and she knew he would happily take in whatever she allowed him to see. Gwen regretted not picking something out something a little more risqué at the mall last week, but the look she had gotten from her mother when they had arrived told her what she wore now was still too revealing for Irene Curran. She had not bothered to scold her daughter for her clothing choices; it was obvious her daughter-in-law had gotten a hold of her just as she had gotten a hold of her nieces. She would be so damn easy to dislike if she wasn't so damn nice, the Curran matriarch bitterly admitted. And her son did still seem smitten with her, even foregoing the firm's traditional "advancement program" for the young female staff members to remain faithful, as far as she knew.

The Nyquists moved on to their next "must say hello to" couple after Floyd got one in one more undressing of Mrs. Nelson and Mrs. Curran (the younger Curran, not the older dried-up bitch, Floyd thought with a grin.). Tim and Adam volunteered to refresh drinks, and Natalie called after them, "be right back—Gwen and I are going to freshen up." The blonde led the way out of the function room and down the plushly-carpeted hall.

"Wait—aren't we going in here?" Gwen asked as they passed by the bathroom door.

"Further down." She stopped in front of the golfer's lounge.

"Why here?"

Natalie smiled mischievously and pushed open the door. "You'll see." Gwen looked both ways down the hall, alert for anybody who might see them, then slipped in behind her sister-in-law. Gwen had occasionally been in the richly appointed sitting area while growing up, less so after getting married. She knew the door to the women's locker room was to the left and the men's on her right, but Natalie seemed to have reached her destination.

Gwen eyed her sister-in-law suspiciously. "What are we doing here?"

"Be right back." The blonde went in the woman's locker, returning a moment later to wink at her partner in crime then boldly continue on into the men's side. She came back and handed Gwen her phone, then moved over to the small elaborately carved wooden bar in the corner. She turned around and in one fluid move hoisted herself up onto the edge, carefully avoiding the glassware and other items on the polished surface. Natalie wriggled back and forth to pull the hem of her dress above her waist before bringing both legs up and out, her spike heels on the edge of the bar and her thighs spread enough to make it obvious she had not bothered with panties tonight. A sparkle flashed from below her bare slit, a crystal-topped spreader firmly in place. "Take a picture. Actually, take a few so we make sure we've got a good one."

Gwen looked at the door they had come in, then at each of the locker room entrances in turn, expecting any one of them to open at any moment. "Are you crazy?" she hissed, trying to keep her voice low so as not to attract attention. "What if somebody comes in?"

"Locker rooms are empty," Natalie deadpanned. "Last golfers finished up at least over an hour ago and nobody's gonna start a round in the dark. If somebody comes in now, it's because they're up to no good, and then we'll have each other's secrets to keep."

Gwen doubted her reasoning but aimed the camera, if for no other reason than to hurry and finish this before they were discovered. She snapped quickly, mindful enough to fill the screen with the lewdly arranged body of her subject but not the face. "Okay, I got'em," she whispered hoarsely, again nervously eying the doors. "Let's go!"

Natalie hopped down from her perch. "Now, phase two of my evil plan," she announced, taking the phone back and quickly reviewing the pictures. "You go on back to the dinner. Find a nice quiet spot out of the way and watch what your brother does."

Gwen knew where this was going. "Are you teasing him for later?"

"I guess you could say that. Nice quiet spot, wait a couple of minutes," she repeated. Her sister-in-law nodded dumbly, peeking out the door for traffic before hurrying away. She stopped just inside the function room's entrance in a darkened alcove, spotting Tim and Adam across the room, both holding two drinks. A moment later, her brother put his down and reached into his pocket, a smile on his face as he retrieved his phone and checked the incoming message. The smile disappeared and his expression changed, his face set in determination as he quickly pocketed the phone and looked around. Gwen watched him excuse himself and set off in search of the message sender. He was heading her way, she realized, and stepped further back into the alcove, but not far enough to avoid being seen. Adam pulled up short at looked at his sister in the shadows, not thinking to question why she had chosen that spot to stand.

"Oh—hey—Gwen, do you, uhh, know where Nat is? Something, I uhh, need to ask her..."

"Golfer's lounge?" She offered, shrugging as if unsure.

"Thanks!" She moved from her hiding spot to watch him hurry down the hall, stopping at the correct door and looking back and forth before quickly slipping in. Gwen smiled and shook her head, then went to rescue Tim from Ed Masterson, the noted do-it yourself expert. Ed's home projects, and the business's efforts to correct them, had been a steady source of income over the years...

Adam reappeared twenty minutes later, pausing at the entrance to the room to straighten his suit jacket and adjust his tie. Gwen couldn't resist sidling up to him where he stood scanning the room. "Find her?" She asked innocently.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 583 milliseconds