• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Weekend Ch. 03

The Weekend Ch. 03

I stumble for balance a my mistress shoves me into the room. I'm normally much better at walking in heels, but I've not been allowed to walk, let alone stand for quite some time, and my arms are tied tightly in a box tie. I drop to a knee, slowly looking up through the mess of my hair. When I first see my audience I'm looking up at them and they're looking down at me. Their hungry eyes and sheer number help me get into the right mindset.

I keep my eyes wide and pout ever so slightly, trying my best for my face to read: Please, please be kind to me. Please have mercy.

And as I look into the crowd, some of the younger members are embarrassed to make eye contact with me, where most of older patrons, who all seem to be couples, smirk at me.

An older woman in a modest but form fitting red dress whispers into the ear of who I assume is her husband, and his smirk turns to a grin. I'd take my time shifting my focus to each and every member, but my mistress grabs me by the back of my hair and I'm pulled up with a gasp.

I continue to stumble forward into the crowd. I remember my mistress urging me against wearing heels tonight, because eight of the definitely attending users on our event page requested to use me in the stocks, which, in this moment, I catch a glimpse of in the shadows. As well as one of the camera men, pointing his large, over the shoulder camera right at me.

I shift my gaze back to the crowd as I'm pushed forward, trying to hold eye contact for as long as I can until I lose my nerve, but it wasn't being looked in the eyes that finally got me look away. With the members only a few inches from my face, they started to look down at me, mainly my breasts, which are more bra than actual tit. I started hormones almost a year ago, and though my nipples have fortunately become more sensitive, my chest has hardly developed. But I can fill an A-cup without help from socks or toilet paper, and getting my nipples pinched makes me squirm, so I'm not complaining.

I feel someone pulling up my skirt and a pinch on my ass. Being treated like a piece of meat and looked at like I'm the main course to a long awaited feast has me in exactly the right state of mind I've been longing for. My bluff called, I avert every prying look and stare at the ground while my mistress leads me to the center of the room, finally releasing my hair from her grip once I'm next to a padded box that's slightly above knee height.

While looking down I notice everyone stepping back out of my line of sight. They're not exactly in the shadows, but my mistress and I are underneath the strongest light in the room and the feelings of exposure and vulnerability are all the more enhanced. I look up for a second to the see glints of white from the members eyes and smiles. As well as two blinking red lights of the camera men among the crowds.

One of the camera men steps forward and pans from my toes to my head, getting a detailed shot of my outfit for the members watching the live feed online, and for whoever is going to download the recording later.

My outfit being a lacy white fit n' flare dress barely long enough to cover my panties(which was disappointing when I initially bought it, seeing as I rather not flash anyone outside of these events), white thigh high stockings, adorned at the top with lilac bows that match my glittering lilac heels, as well as my freshly dyed hair(which I've brushed since finishing up in the gloryhole, as well as re-straightened my bangs). And beneath my outfit, in a darker shade of purple, is set of matching lace panties, bra, and garter belt. My eye shadow(also re-done since the gloryhole) is the same shade of purple as my lingerie, I'm wearing a light coat of BB cream for foundation, and a lipstain that's slightly darker than my lips. The ring from my lilac leather collar and my gold hoop earring dangle while I shift from one heel to the next, straining a bit against the Mt. Fuji box tie I'm wrapped in.

I take slow, deep breaths while I wait for the camera man to finish and step back behind the crowd, which I suspect is at least twenty members.

The silence finally ends when my mistress asks me, "Princess, would you be so kind as to introduce yourself to the lovely members who've been generous enough to spend their evening with us?"

I utter a quiet "Yes mistress," before I look back into the crowd to say, "My name is Aspen and I'd like to thank you all for attending tonight. I look forward to servicing and being used by each and every one of you. If at any point I fail to satisfy any of your needs, please punish and assist me in doing a better job."

My mistress rubs her thumb against my cheek and asks, "Is there anything you'd like to request from our members?"

I swallow and say, "For everyone with a cock, please, please cum in my mouth when you know you're about to finish. I've swallowed twenty loads tonight and I'd like to try my best to swallow fifty by the end of the weekend."

"And why is that Princess?" I try my best to keep looking at the crowd while my mistress strokes the side of my face, but my lip starts to quiver and I can't help but look at my heels. I notice my cock is starting to stir in my panties.

"I'm a cum slut. I love sucking cock and swallowing cum."

"On that wonderful note, I think I know how we should start tonight's activities!" My mistress claps her hands together and moves closer to the crowd, "Is anyone here attending their first private event at this lovely establishment?"

A couple, a young woman with dark hair and olive skin, wearing a black collar and short black dress, and an older woman of a pale complexion, blonde hair, wearing a tight black bodycon dress down to her knees, and is holding the younger woman's leash both step forward. The crowd also parts a bit to reveal a thin, tall young man in a button up dress shirt. Despite my mistress insisting I admit to my desire to swallow cum, I can't help but hope I get to start off this evening with the couple. I imagine being tied down while the young woman, who might even be younger than my mistress and myself, is tied to me.

But before I could indulge in my fantasies, my mistress interrupts with reality, which luckily also happens to be one of my fantasies at the moment, "I'm sorry ladies. You will definitely get your fair share of my girl tonight, but I think we should start the ball rolling with this young man. Sir, would you please unzip your pants and sit right here for me?" My mistress leads him to the cushioned box and I drop to me knees, which is not so easy without my arms free.

I scooch forward a bit so my nose is right over his cock. I look at my mistress smiling down at me, gently rubbing the new member's shoulders, and look back at him, "Sir, may I please suck your cock?"

The member's member stiffens a bit and he stammers, "Sure," and I get to work. Soon enough he's as hard as he's going to get and I go through the usual motions. I kiss all along his shaft and suck his balls while his cock sways back and forth against my face. I keep my eyes open wide and try my best meet his gaze with his dick obstructing my view. He blushes and holds his eyes shut after keeping eye contact for a few seconds and I move back to his tip, suckling from it enthusiastically. I begin to take the entirety of his sex in my mouth and he lets out a moan. I move to a slow deepthroat, trying to keep as much saliva from flying around as possible. I just started and I'm not in a hurry to make a mess of my makeup again.

I keep my head held all the way down and shake my head side to side and make some gagging noises. The young man starts to moan again and his cock twitches. I do two hard and fast pumps before he starts cumming. I bob and suckle as much cum out of him as I can. He starts to wince when I focus on his head and I know he's done.

I lean back on my heels and leave my mouth open for my mistress to see, but it turns out half the members have gathered 'round and I'm presenting the pool of cum in my mouth to a dozen sets of eyes.

"You may swallow," my mistress says, and I do, with a satisfied gasp.

The older woman in the red dress says, "Can my husband go next?"

--

My panties are pulled aside to expose my asshole, but not my prick, and I'm slowly lowered onto the older man's cock with the help of his wife. One of the staff had brought out a few decorative pillows for the gentleman to keep him comfortable while he's on the floor. I savor how tight my asshole is right now, knowing it won't be this tight for long. Nor will I be able to maintain a squat.

After teasing his cock in and out of me for nearly a minute, his wife pushes down on my shoulders from behind and I let out a large gasp, nearly a squeal, as I take the entirety of him inside of me. The first few inches are always the most difficult, but once I've got a cock or dildo or whatever past the threshold of my rectum, there's no pain. Just these odd sensations of wholeness until I've got a few good strokes against my prostate. But the wife is not letting me work my way up to that.

My knees are now down on the ground and I have to lean forward to try to work my ass up and down on his cock. And right when I'm about to work out a rhythm, the wife takes me and pulls me back down. With my growing lack of mobility, her husband begins to thrust himself upward, altering from being deep in my ass to deeper. I try my best, stretching upward to accommodate, but the older woman is keeping a firm grip on my shoulders. She removes a hand for a moment, but only to return with a slightly translucent, glittery pink dildo attached to a 3 foot long wooden stick.

Surprised, I resist her stuffing the glittery cock into my mouth for a moment. She only works the dildo in and out of my my mouth long enough to get it down my throat, which I'm proud to say is not long. She then readjusts so she has her arms around my head and her hands tightly gripping the dildo, holding me firmly down and in place as her husband fucks me as hard as he can. The husbands jackhammering my ass is not unpleasant, but if I had a bit more say in the matter, I would give myself a bit more space to breath through the silicone cock in my throat.

But once I've accepted this pace, I can hear the husbands muffled moaning. I figure the wife must be straddling his face behind me and I smile as best I can with the dildo down my throat.

Minutes of this pass, and a few times I hear the woman's breathing grow labored and I feel her squeeze me tighter. I wonder if she's gotten to cum, or if she's only been repeatedly brought closer and closer to the edge.

My mistress leads one of the younger male guests attending stag in front of me, and informs me and the wife with the vice grip, "Darling, though it pleases me to no end to see you so thoroughly utilizing my girl, I believe we have another gentleman who would like to make use of her mouth."

The older woman slowly, and as steadily as she can with her husband's furious pumping, pulls the dildo from my throat, giving me a thick rope of saliva to slurp down, leaving only a thin strand of spit falling onto my dress. I'm relieved that I've managed to keep myself as clean as I have so far.

This new young man stammers, "Well, if she wants to. Does she want to?" he asks.

My mistress gives me a huge smile, dimples and everything, "Aspen?" and the butterflies in my belly begin to flutter. I'd love to keep gawking at her, but I know I have work to do.

I swallow what's left of the saliva in mouth and let out a heavy sigh and say, "I'd love to, sir."

--

The young member's blowjob is abruptly put on pause while the wife leans off her husband, yanks me off him and pushes me to the ground so I'm arched up over my bound arms. Not the most comfortable position.

It's clear to me why our positions had to change so quickly when I see the blur of the husband's fist sliding up and down his shaft. I've already got my mouth stretched open wide and have turned to face the man's cock when his wife grabs my hair by the roots and says, "Be a good slut now, I wouldn't want to punish you."

I resist the urge to say something smart, or in this scenario, stupid, so I don't incur the wrath of this aggressive couple, or make it any harder for the husband to finish in my mouth.

The first spurt of cum shoots past my face and I shut my eyes, hoping the man can improve his aim with the next shot, expecting he won't. It's not long before I feel a thick glob of cum grace my lips and slide down my face, then feel a surprisingly steady stream dribble into my mouth. I try not to move as he finishes, letting his wife scoop the cum from my face and scraped it off her finger with my lips.

The wife gives me a light slap on the face and says, "Don't you swallow that yet. You've got a bit of mess to clean up," before she yanks me by the scalp to bring me back up to my knees.

I'm relieved to see the man's cum didn't land in my hair when the wife points at it, splattered on the floor. I'm also relieved that I'd just been so roughly fucked on the area of the floor that's hardwood, and not covered with ornate rugs.

Three hard slaps to my ass remind me that I shouldn't be relieved just yet, and I'm told, "Don't dawdle, whore. You lick that up before you swallow any of it." She keeps spanking me, saying, "And if you get any more get on the floor, there'll be severe consequences."

I tilt my jaw back, trying to pool all of semen in my mouth into one area, hoping that it'll be easier to manage when I lean forward. Lying against my face and chest, I try to scoot closer to the mess, and I'm just about to try licking up the cum when the wife spanks me again, harder, saying, "I thought you were a cum slut!"

I twist my head once more to move the cum pooled in my mouth away from my lips, and begin to quickly lap up the cum. This ends quickly when I feel that the semen I've gathered is sliding out, and I start sucking and slurping at the floor. I know I got just as much of it rubbed into the side of my face as I got into my mouth, but once I can't get anymore off the floor, I sit back up and rest my ass on my heels, presenting my mouth and it's contents to the woman.

But the woman isn't facing me. She's looking at younger member I had been sucking off and two other members stroking their cocks. She asks, "Any of you ready to give her what she wants?"

The younger member I started off nervously shakes his head while the other two say no, and not yet. The woman gives me a hard slap on the face and says, "Go on then, whore."

I keep my mouth open but try to swallow my rage. My mistress is far more fair about striking me. Only giving it to me hard when I provoke it and am clearly in the mood, and only striking me at all when I've failed to adequately perform a task. This cunt is only hurting me because she enjoys it. Which she's paid for, and in our contract, my mistress and I have allowed the members to abuse me to an extent, but I'm still not mentally prepared to deal with such unreasonableness.

I contemplate spitting the cum onto the ground, being defiant and trying to assert some level of dignity, but as I get a better look at the room, I notice that more of the lights have been turned on. Dim, but lit. And I can see that furniture has been brought in. Extravagant chairs and couches that don't look to be the most comfortable, but give off an air of class and luxury. I'm hear to be a kept pet to these people's desires. Pride and dignity aren't scheduled for tonight. I should be blushing, and I should feel embarrassed and exposed.

And if I submit to this woman and accept the position I've signed up for tonight, I will probably be a lot more comfortable and have to endure far less beatings than if I stood up for myself.

So I swallow the cum and say, "Thank you miss."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Weekend Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds