• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Maid Service Ch. 03

Maid Service Ch. 03

123456...8

Shauna overheard the female cop talk to the arresting officer. She felt her emotions calm to the point of understanding things, and conversations around her. She never realized how worked up she was until she calmed her emotions down. Never in her life was something so upsetting, and now she questioned herself. She was arrested twice before and not once did she even flinch, and now she was an emotional basket case.

Shauna answered the questions about the car, and what happened with not following the officer's orders. Shauna kept thinking that she should have been able to handle this whole situation without getting so worked up. She just wondered what her PO was going to say, and what Jack was going to say or think.

When the officer did walk out of the room after questions, Shauna was more upset with how she fell apart than the fact of being hauled in on bullshit charges. Within an hour she was just waiting on a bench without even being handcuffed. She was told she was free to go, and that someone was going to pick her up.

Shauna wondered if Layla knew where to go, and how she was going to get the car out of the impound yard. The police told her that she can pick it up today and that there was no charge to retrieve the vehicle. Shauna just thought about getting home.

When Maurice arrived Shauna was worried that Jack sent him, and that he was only there to pick up the car. When he handed her the purse the police had, she wondered how she even forgot it.

Shauna wanted to say something, anything about what happened. She stepped out and the limo was parked right in front. Maurice did not even flinch or give any other officers the time of day when they complained about it blocking two other cars. It was like he could not care about anything else. Shauna took this as he was mad, and that she was going to get dropped off and forgotten about.

"Don't worry about the car. I already had it picked up," Maurice said in a calm, soothing voice. This gave way to Shauna wondering what was really going to happen.

"Does Jack know?" Shauna said cautiously.

Maurice started the car, and was backing up when he replied, "He is going to know something is up, if you left him a voice mail."

"Oh fuck. The police did not call him? There was no charges pressed, those bastards better not call," Shauna spat out feeling her body get animated from the anger.

"I handled it Miss Jackson. The car is already back in the parking garage, and no police will call your parole officer," Maurice stated as his calm attitude seemed to soothe Shauna from worry.

"So, Jack is not going to find out?"

"Well, he might. Not from me or you though. Seems the ex now knows about you, and I heard she called his office asking about him."

"Fucking bitch!" Shauna spat as she adjusted herself in the seat.

Maurice turned while waiting at a light. "I have to ask. What were you doing there....what were you really doing there?"

Shauna looked at Maurice and knew she provoked the incident with Jessica. The thought of lying was an option too, but it held the risk of getting Maurice mad. Maurice was nothing but honest since they met and Shauna knew she should be the same with him.

Shauna looking down felt her voice give into the real answer. "Buying a purse....and seeing who she was. I mean I knew who she was and all, I just needed to see her in person is all."

Maurice gave a smile as the real answer came out. "Don't need to worry yourself who she is. Just know I seriously doubt she will be back in his life. She will try, but it will not go far. Just know there was a trail of damage done when she left."

Shauna felt some relief but still felt compelled to push further. She wanted to know more, and also knew that digging up the past was something dangerous. "How bad?"

"Let's just say she burnt the bridge...and some people with it. Enough about the past... I have a friend who can help you out shopping. Not just tell you where to shop, but help you buy the right things. Before you say no, I need you to trust me."

Shauna was about to say no, but then again knew that Maurice was honest and forthcoming. There was always the possibility that he could put an end to more speculation too.

The fact that he was best friends with Jack, and he was being nice to her meant a lot to Shauna and she knew she did nothing to really deserve it. He kinda had a cool charm to him, as if nothing fazed him. In the end, she still owed him a favor and was not about to say no to the person who has been helping him out since they met.

Still wondering his real intentions, Shauna felt compelled to push Maurice into a position of choosing sides. "Ok. I still owe you for handling that shit with my halfway house, but I gotta know why you so interested in helping? I mean, I did nothing but cause trouble."

The idea of owing someone was still foreign to her in many ways, and it was usually given after a trade of some kind in the past. Shauna felt there was no real trust given by her or him, and that he just did something nice for the hell of it.

"Let's just say that the ex and I never saw eye to eye. That and I feel there is another side of you people don't see. I sense it from you, and I definitely know Jack sees it in you."

Shauna smiled as she heard Maurice compliment her, but still wondered if it was a race thing too. Maurice was darker than she was and just had a quick thought that Maurice would try to steer another black person into Jack's life. It was a far flung idea but she had to ask. "This a black thing, you want Jack to be with a black girl?"

"You still don't understand. Not everything is black and white. People are people, and the sooner you see that, the sooner black and white means nothing to you."

Maurice parked the car in front of a tall building office building, or what looked like one from the quick view she saw. She tried to see what it was but missed her chance as the car pulled up close. Maurice stepped out to let her out. Shauna got her things, and wondered where he took her.

"Text me when you are ready. I will have someone pick you up," Maurice said as he closed the door.

Shauna looked up in a small flash of fright "You're not picking me up?"

"I am going to spend time with my family. You will be fine, she is already expecting you."

With a sarcastic look. "So you were going to take me here no matter what?"

"People don't say no to me, it's my job." Maurice smiled as he walked away.

A very beautiful blonde lady walked up to Shauna, as she turned away from Maurice. Maurice was in the driver's seat, closing his door as this very attractive blonde lady spoke, "You must be Shauna. I am Christina. It's so nice to meet you."

Her face and demeanour was downright attractive, and Shauna could not help but feel that she was genuine in her simple hell. Her smile seemed real, just as her handshake.

Shauna shook her hand that was extended, and followed her inside the bottom level store. It was a small store in comparison to the other stores, but Shauna had never been in an upscale store before today. With her eyes trying to scan the items in the store, she saw prices that only the extreme wealthy could ever afford. It was like she was being led into a secret store for the rich.

She just followed Christina to the changing rooms making sure she touched nothing for fear that it might break, or she might be accused of stealing it.

Christine was rattling off about clothes and designers, but all Shauna could take in was how expensive the store looked. Just the feel of being in the building had a flare of wealth about it. There was no stopping the feeling of being out of touch, and out of place. It was like someone was going to pull the rug out, and ask why a lowly black girl was doing inside here.

Christina opened the door, and gestured for Shauna to step in the changing room. Shauna looked inside, and saw clothes hung up, and some folded on a bench. "You want me to try them all on?"

"Yes. I want you to start with the dresses so I can see more of your figure. Then I can adjust what other clothes to get you."

Shauna complied, and knew that Christine was there to help, and not be judgmental. She felt even better reading a text from Jack about spending time with her tomorrow night. The first dress Shauna put on was low cut and seemed to expose much of her breasts. It was something she never had done before, and made her question her body, seeing that her breasts were only a B.

Shauna stepped out to show Christine, and instantly saw her smile. Her cheery attitude about a dress she saw as exposing her small breasts seemed awkward. "You like this? I mean I don't have the tits, oh...breasts for this."

Christine laughed a little, and turned her around so she could see her whole body. "You may be lacking large breasts, but you have a perfect figure. You have an outstanding body, and you should be proud of that. Most girls I see would kill for a figure like yours."

Shauna could see Christine looking right at her ass. "You think my ass is perfect? I think it's a little too small."

Christine began to pull, and tuck on the dress checking the fit. "Well, each man has a preference. I tend to think this dress accentuates your backside. That, and it fits your body shape perfectly."

Shauna smiled, and thought about how Jack seemed to love her ass, and her body. She did know that certain outfits made her butt look nice and tight. She then recalled countless times she caught men gawking at her ass.

Christine once again sent her into the dressing room. This time Christine walked away to get a different set of clothes. When Shauna came back she was already handing her another bunch of clothes to try on.

Christine was still calling out designer names, and fashion styles, and Shauna just gave up on trying to keep up, and opened the door just a crack. "Look, they are all gorgeous and probably really expensive, but I have no idea about anything." To her it was an admission of her shortcomings in fashion.

Christine looked over both shoulders really quickly. It was like she was making sure nobody was around. "Maurice told me all about you. I know your situation and am here to help."

Shauna opened to door more to show her face so she could see her. "He told you what?"

Christine opened the door more and stepped in. Shauna took a step back and realized she was in there with her, and that she was only wearing a pair of panties.

"Maurice told me about the never having money, and the fear of looking socially awkward. He also said for me to fix that, and I will. You just gotta trust me. Maurice, Jack and I go way back."

"You know Jack too?" Taken back by her knowing Jack, Shauna felt both at ease, and worried. She still seemed in the dark about Jack and his life, and also seemed like people were trying to include her. Like the upward battle of getting in Jack's life had a built in escalator.

"Yes. We all went to college together. My boyfriend at the time was the quarterback, and Maurice was the star linebacker."

"Ohhhh. I am sorry I really did not know," Shauna replied, feeling like she stepped on a nerve, and had an eerie sense that Christine was a person that was involved in both Maurice, and Jack's life and should not be upset.

"No need to apologize, you just had a question. Look it's alright to ask me any question. I have a few myself. But before we go into the FAQ we need to get you a new wardrobe. I promised Maurice to get you out of here at a reasonable time. Although I might need to see you tomorrow to fix more of you."

"That be....oh ok, that's fair," Shauna answered making sure she came off more respectable. Also knowing that Christine held the keys to both knowledge and a sense of style she felt was now needed.

"Now let's get you in style," Christine answered as her smile brought a sense of calmness. Like she was going to fix all the worries Shauna had.

Christine still in the changing room handed Shauna another dress. This was a sleek black dress that looked child size. "Try this one on and let me see that tight body you have."

Shauna smiled and could feel her reassurance of body image come to her. Shauna followed the instructions and began slipping the dress on. "Woo there...those panties need to come off for this dress. This is meant to be worn with a thong or nothing at all."

Shauna looked up, and realized that this dress was going to be showing everything. Shauna pulled down her panties and thought about how this dress was going to make her feel. Never wearing a sleek cocktail dress was something never done before.

Christine looked at Shauna, and then looked right at her sex. Shauna then blurted out. "What's wrong?"

With a wide smile Christine answered, "Nothing, nothing at all."

Shauna smiled only because she felt that Christine was not cracking on her or trying to insult her. "Really what's up?"

"Let's just say, I know why Jack has been so happy for the last week," Christine said with an almost giggle.

"What, my pussy? Something wrong wit it?" Shauna asked as she face showed a need for a real answer.

"Oh nooo. Quite the opposite. Let's just say if you waxed it, you could get any man in the world."

"You think so? I mean I keep it neat," Shauna replied, looking at the very small amount of pubic stubble. It was trimmed in a nice neat patch above her dark folds.

"Trust me, I know so. Now let's see what this dress is going to look like."

Shauna slipped on the tight dress and felt her body being squeezed. Christine stepped out of the way so Shauna could see in the mirror on the door. "Oh dammm. I look nice."

"You sure do."

"But my tits look small in this," Shauna sullenly said as she tried to adjust her dress to show more cleavage.

"Someone has told you a lie. Your breasts are perfectly proportioned and beautifully shaped. Most girls I see have to pay for what you have. Not to mention your nipples are going to drive men crazy. I am going to need to get bras that show them off."

Christine went as far as cupping Shauna's breasts as she put on what looked like an expensive bra. "See, I told you they are small."

Shauna looked down and saw that her nipples were hard, and poked out almost an inch. It was then she felt the bra cover them with the feeling of lace, and silk. She turned to the mirror instantly. It was there she saw her body in a different way. She slipped on the thong Christine picked out to complete the look, and once again felt a feeling of happiness wash over her.

Christine left the room to get more clothes, and Shauna stripped once again to try on more. Shauna had to ask what she could afford, and what she wanted from the bunch she liked. Christine was quick to add that she could have all of them, and it would be billed to the Jack's card. Shauna asked the price, and Christine smiled without telling her.

Christine packed up the clothes, and led Shauna to a salon. Shauna seemed to wonder what was going to happen next, and Christine's only answer was a smile. Shauna did not press the issue as she felt like she needed the pampering. Christine left and Shauna got her number with the promise of making time to do more shopping.

Shauna ended the day with a full body makeover, and relaxing massage. Shauna only opted out of the new hairstyle cause of the time needed. She could not decide and wanted to wait. She was hungry, and decided to call for her ride.

When she was driven home, she quickly unpacked her new wardrobe, and tried everything on again. The sense of belonging was setting in, and she was quick to take pictures of herself in all her new clothes. Shauna moved past simple pictures, and began to take snap shots of herself wearing only her new panties and bra.

Shauna sat down on the couch flipping through her selfies, and realized that Christine was right about her body. The feeling of loathing her body began to fade a bit. She decided to press it further and send some of the pics to Jack.

Shauna walked into the bathroom wearing her new bra and panties. She got three of them, but she decided to wear the set that showed the most skin. She positioned herself near the mirror and began snapping pics of her ass, and breasts. Going further, she lowered her bra teasingly almost showing her areolas.

Then Shauna decided to pull down her panties and snap pics of her ass, and legs. Shauna felt both excited, and naughty at the same time. Each picture, she went further until her pussy was right near her phone camera.

Shauna texted Jack to see if he could talk, and he responded with "Sorry in a meeting, but I can text."

Shauna commenced sending the pictures she took. Starting with the new clothes, until she got to the pictures of her in the bathroom. Jack quickly replied with compliments. Shauna felt at ease sending the pictures, and knew that he deserved every inch of her.

The sending of the new wardrobe pictures did not last long as Shauna sent more pictures of her wearing less and less. Shauna finally started sending the pictures without anything on waiting for a response. To her it was pictures of his girl, and she wanted to give everything to him she had. That's when Jack replied with. "I am cutting my trip short. I will be back early tomorrow morning."

Shauna wondered quickly if he was mad that she sent him so many pictures of her during a meeting. She frantically texted back. "Why?"

Shauna waited and with almost fear she read the text out aloud to herself. "I can't be away from you. I miss you."

Shauna wanted to jump, and could only smile wide from reading his text. She rushed out to clean up her clothes, and get ready. She read the following text with the time he would be back. Shauna wondered what she could do for him.

The next morning Shauna decided to get her nails done, and pick Layla up for some company. Layla texted back, "Can't do today girl, spending time with a friend."

Shauna was on her own. Shauna even questioned if Layla was distancing herself from her because of her meltdown. Deciding to give Christine a try, she sent a text wanting to know if she would go with her to the salon. With a confirmation of yes, she got the keys to the car and was off to the salon.

Shauna drove there listening to the GPS and wondering what to do with Layla. Shauna put the needs of her friends before herself sometimes, and this was no different than when she agreed to help steal a car as a teenager with some friends. Shauna pushed thoughts of her friend aside and thought about herself with no worries.

Christine met Shauna with a smile and a quick hug. Christine almost pulled Shauna inside as she told the lady what was going to be done. Shauna sat quietly as the ladies did her nails, all the time wondering about her new friend sitting next to her.

"I got to ask. Were you and Jack ever..." Shauna asked waiting for Christine to take over her question and answer it.

"Ohhh. I thought about it years ago, but he is sooo not my type. Let's just say Jack is shy while I like more of a dominate personality. Which in my case, is bad because you should not have two people who are strong like that. So I guess I am needing a man more dominate than myself to control me."

Shauna smiled and nodded her head. Before she could say anything Christine interjected. "Let's just say that there is no way Jack came onto you first. I have known him long enough that I know he would not make a move on a girl like you."

"Girl like me?" Shauna turned her head. She knew Christine was nice but questioned where she was going with her statement.

Christine looked and saw that Shauna had a tilted head look on her. She raised her hand to stop her from thinking it was something more. "Not race, not even economic class either. You may not see it which is a shame, but you have a body most girls would die for."

123456...8
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Maid Service Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds