• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • One Weekend

One Weekend

12

It was a cold night. The rain only made things worse. It was almost zero degrees. Any colder and it would have been snowing. I could see my breath. I needed to hurry inside before I caught a cold.

At the moment, I was living with my friend, Cici. I had just finished my teaching program and obtained a job as a call in substitute teacher at a school nearby. This way, the eight hundred dollar rent for a rundown house with three bedrooms and two bathrooms house in the middle of nowhere could be split between us to be more affordable. Cici was still in school, studying political science. She still had not decided what she wanted to do after graduation even though she was certainly going to graduate this year.

I fumbled my keys as I tried to warm my fingers so they were not as stiff. I could feel my hot blood rushing through my hands, desperately trying to keep my fingers warm. Once I was inside, it was completely different. It was a little warmer.

"Is that you Calvin?" Cici asked.

"Yeah," I answered.

"I have the heat on in my room," said Cici. "Hurry up."

I quickly made my way to Cici's room. It was much warmer and I was able to remove my layers of clothes. Cici was wearing her pink pajamas with flowers. She had already showered and let her hair down. It reached just down to her shoulder blades. She wore glasses like I did because she had very poor vision. I had thought mine was bad when I could not see more than three feet in front of me without glasses, but she could not even see me when I was standing two feet in front of her.

We were both the same age and had been friends since third grade. I realized that I thought of her more than as just a friend at some point during high school, but I kept my feelings repressed. Why? Because I valued my friendship with her and I did not want to do anything that might jeopardize that relationship.

Today was the first time that it was ever this cold. In the past, it was at least ten degrees at night, but today, it was actually at zero. I did not think that it was possible to go that low, even in a desert at night.

Cici was curled up in her bed with several blankets and sipping on hot tea while watching videos on her computer. "So how was your day?" she asked.

"I was teaching math today," I answered.

"Good class?" Cici asked.

"There's usually one or two bad ones, this one was no different," I said.

I grabbed my clothes that Cici had set aside for me and quickly showered before it got any colder. After refreshing myself, I headed back into Cici's warm room and sat next to her in her bed. I grabbed the chicken noodle soup in the corner that Cici had left on her hot plate to keep warm for me. "What are you watching?" I asked.

"Reruns," said Cici as she continued to sip her tea.

I took a look at the screen and saw that she was watching an action anime. She often did this to refresh her memory before the start of a new season. I joined her, staying just a few steps to her side. "You can come closer," said Cici.

"I don't want to mess up your bed," I replied. "I'm going to finish eating first before I join you."

After eating I sat down next to Cici in her bed. This was a routine that we had long established by this point. I looked at Cici who was focused on watching the video running on her laptop. She did not notice as I looked at her. At this distance, I could smell the shampoo that she used.

Cici leaned on my shoulder and began to speak, "It's so cold today."

"Yeah," I said. I tried to not let it bother me, but I could feel my heart rate began to increase. I reached my hand around to Cici's right arm and pulled her in closer.

"You're warm," said Cici as she leaned in.

At this angle, I was able to see the several layers of clothes that she was wearing and feel her hair against my neck. I began to rub my hand on Cici's arm when I felt how cold she was. "You should have turned up the heat more," I said.

"No, too much and it dries out my mouth and makes me cough," said Cici. "This is the highest I am willing to set it."

I could feel Cici's warmth as well. Body warmth felt a lot better than the warmth from a heater. But, I felt that it was awkward and tried to avoid it. Cici did not seem to mind though. She would sometimes even pull me in closer just so that she could lean on me if I did not sit close enough.

After a while, I yawned. "Are you sleepy?" Cici asked.

"Yeah, I usually get up real early," I replied.

"I'll turn off the lights and face away from you then," said Cici.

"No, I'll head back to my room," I said.

"Not tonight," said Cici. "It is way too cold and your room only has air conditioning, you will catch a cold."

"What about you?" I asked. "You need to sleep as well."

"Just stay on one side of the bed," said Cici. "When I sleep, I'll just get on the other side."

"You can't be serious right? You want us to share a bed?!?" I was surprised by this.

"I don't want you to get sick and have to take care of you!" Cici shouted back.

It had happened before. Since then, Cici made sure that we always had either the air conditioning on or heater on when the temperatures were too extreme. She did it so that neither of us would have to take care of the other. Most of the time though, it was just a little cold, nothing that extra clothes or blankets could not fix. Today was the only time in several years that it was this extreme.

Cici turned off the lights and pulled out some earphones. She turned her laptop to one side so that the light would not bother me. I did not want to argue with her anymore, so I just accepted it and went to sleep. When I fell asleep, Cici was still watching videos, but remaining completely silent in the corner.

When I opened my eyes it was still dark. It was still very cold. I took a look at the clock in the corner. It was only six in the morning. I was used to sleeping early and waking early because I worked at a school. But today was Saturday, and I did not need to work. I realized that there was a strange pressure on my chest. I looked down and saw that Cici's arm was across my chest. She was sleeping on her side and her face was less than a few inches from mine.

I was probably not going to be able to move without waking her even though she was a heavy sleeper. She was used to her family waking her up, so just moving her shoulder was sometimes enough to wake her. All I could do was wait a few hours otherwise she would be have asleep and grumpy all day.

I looked closely at Cici's face. I had never seen her wear makeup. She liked the way she looked and did not care much about fashion. The only fashion she had were a few seasonal dresses, but she wore them out of practicality more than for appearance. I wish I could tell her how much I loved her, but I knew that would jeopardize our friendship. More often than not, falling in love with a friend ruined that friendship. As much as I wanted her, I valued my friendship with her and did not want to risk losing it just for a chance to be with her. But, if I knew she wanted to be with me as well, then it would be different.

"Mmm," Cici groaned as she pulled herself against me.

I could feel that she was cold. I realized that the heat was off. Leaving the heat on all night was costly, so she probably turned it off before crawling into bed. I pulled up the blankets a little more with my free hand so that it was just covering part of her face. I could feel her body pressing against mine. My heart rate was still elevated. It was going to be a long two hours.

When it was eight, I began to shake Cici by the shoulder with my free arm. She had not moved at all in those two hours. "Hey, wake up," I said.

"It's too early for the weekend dad," Cici responded as she pulled the blankets up completely over herself.

"I'm not your dad," I whispered.

"Huh?" Cici was still a little dazed as she looked at me. She reached around for her glasses and put it on. She took a look at herself and realized. "Did I wake you?" she asked.

"No, but you stopped me from getting up," I said.

"What happened?" Cici asked.

"You were pressed up against me for warmth," I said. "I did not want to wake you that early, so I just waited."

Cici looked at the clock and realized it was eight. She knew that I usually woke up early, but her face had turned read from embarrassment as she crossed her arm over her chest. "I didn't do anything to you," I said in defense.

"Really?" Cici asked.

"Really," I answered. "I wouldn't do anything to you without asking you first."

"Except for those jokes," said Cici.

"That was way back in elementary school," I countered.

"Yeah, I know you don't do that kind of stuff anymore," said Cici.

It was still cold. It was as if a cold wave had suddenly hit. But luckily, today was a weekend, so we did not have to go anywhere. I cleaned myself up and got dressed first. Cici was waiting for me when I came out of the bathroom. She stared at me for a second. "Breakfast," she said before she walked into the bathroom. She was either angry at me or thinking about something. I could never tell based on just her facial expression.

I had toasted several slices of bread and brewed some hot tea in the kitchen downstairs. Cici came down dressed in jeans, a heavy jacket, and boots as well. I handed her the tea and her bread. "Thanks," she said.

I could not help but stare at Cici. She did not notice while she was eating so I continued to drink my tea to stay warm. "Any plans today?" I asked.

"No," said Cici. "It's too cold to do anything. I'd rather stay inside."

Cici was just like me except I just preferred to stay inside unless I had to go outside for some reason. She looked for excuses to not have to go outside. If it was not so cold, she probably would not have bothered to get dressed. "How about you?" she asked.

"I plan to just catch up on video games," I said.

"Mind if I join you?" Cici asked.

"You know I mainly play single player games," I said.

"Yeah, but I sometimes like the stories you play even though I don't like to actually play," said Cici.

"There's no heat in our entertainment room though," I said.

"Let's just move it to my room then," said Cici.

We took the game console and TV from the room downstairs and plugged them into one of the outlets in her room. Even though the heat was on, she again leaned on my shoulder as she watched. The game I was playing was about a teenage girl who was looking for a way to save her home village from a drought. "What kind of girls do you like?" Cici suddenly asked.

"Why are you interested?" I asked.

"Just curious," said Cici.

"I prefer a girl who prefers to be alone together and has similar interests to me," I answered.

"So someone kind of like me," said Cici.

"Yeah someone just like you," I responded.

Cici suddenly shook my shoulder. "What did you just say?" she asked.

"I said someone just like you," I said.

Cici's face turned incredibly red as she tried to hide part of her face with her forearm. "You do realize what you just said right?" she asked.

"Yeah, I said I like someone like you," I repeated once more.

"Are you that dense?" Cici asked.

"Nope," I replied. "I know what I'm saying and you know I answer honestly to any question you ask."

Cici cleared her throat. "I need a clear answer from you," she said.

"Okay," I answered.

"Do you like me?" Cici asked.

I could never lie to her, so I had to answer honestly. "Yes," I said.

Cici was shocked. "Did you do all those things for me because you liked me?"

"I did it because you were a good friend," I said. "I will not pursue a relationship unless I know you are interested in me as well."

"And if I was?" Cici asked.

"Then will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

Cici was surprised once more. Her face turned even redder than before. "How come I never noticed?" Cici asked. "How come I did not know?"

"Because the line between friendship and romance is sometimes blurred," I said. "I know my feelings towards you, but I did not know about your feelings towards me, so I never said anything to not ruin our friendship."

"How long?" Cici asked.

"Since high school," I answered.

Cici wrapped her arms around me. "I'm sorry I never noticed," she said. "I'm sorry you had to hold back your feelings for me."

I wrapped my arms around her. "I just don't want to risk our friendship for a chance," I said. "Do you feel the same way about me?"

"I..." Cici hesitated. She was still surprised. "I..." She was stuttering. "I wouldn't mind if we were more than just friends," she said. "I have been holding back myself, but I occasionally gave in to my feelings to see how you would react."

It explained her sometimes flirtatious behavior. "Once we cross this line, there's no turning back," I said.

Cici placed her hand over my cheek. "I wouldn't have it any other way," she said as she pulled me in for a quick kiss.

It was sudden, but it was great. Cici let go and sat back down. "I guess nothing really has to change," I said.

"Yeah, we're already living and sleeping together," said Cici. "Not much really has changed."

"What about a date?" I asked.

"We can just eat together in the comfort of our home," said Cici. "I think they call it a date night in."

"Saturday nights are just too busy anyways," I said.

Cici leaned in against my shoulder once more. "You haven't had any girls before right?" she asked.

"I haven't," I said. "The two times I asked out a friend, I was rejected and they stopped talking to me right after."

"So that's why you stayed silent for so long," said Cici. "I just thought you weren't interested in me."

"Yep," I answered back as I picked up the controller again and continued. "I thought the same." I hesitated with my own question. "Have you had a boyfriend before?"

"Nope," said Cici. "You are my first."

"Why didn't you?" I asked.

"I never really cared and no one ever asked me out before," Cici answered. "You're the first one to actually admit your feelings for me."

There was an odd silence for a while as we looked at each other. I did not know what to say. Cici took out her phone and began to look at it, signaling the end of our conversation. I returned to my game and Cici continued leaning on me.

That night, we made dinner together. It was a simple fried rice with a ton of meats and vegetables. We continued to talk about how our past actions towards each other seemed different now that we both realized that we liked each other. At the end of our dinner, Cici got up, "I'm going to shower first," she said.

I went ahead and did the dishes. Afterwards, I waited for Cici to finish. When she did, I showered as well. But, when I exited, I found the lights to her room off. I knocked on the door. "Are you asleep?" I whispered.

"Come in," said Cici.

The lights were off. I could make out Cici's figure. She was wearing her pajamas. "Why are the lights off?" I asked.

Cici guided me to the bed. "Sit down," she said.

I did as instructed. Cici sat down next to me. "What's going on?" I asked.

Cici took my hand and lifted it up. She placed my hand on her chest and began to squeeze my hand. I instantly pulled it back when I realized what she was doing. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay," said Cici. "I have dreamed of this night for many years and I can't wait anymore knowing you feel the same way about me."

Again, Cici pulled my hand towards her. She wanted me. I wanted her. There was nothing to stop us but ourselves. I let her guide my hand towards her chest. This time, I squeezed. I could feel that she was wearing nothing underneath her pajamas. She had been preparing for this.

"Ugh," Cici began to moan. She was being aroused. She pressed her mouth against mine and guided my other hand towards her other breast.

I unbuttoned her shirt. She moved her hands away to let me take control. "Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah," said Cici. "Just don't squeeze too hard."

I continued to fondle her breasts. She was really enjoying it. She then reached her hand downwards, feeling around my pants. She placed her hand on my penis and moved my underwear downward, revealing my erect penis. She wrapped her hands around it and began to move her hand up and down my penis. It was a very different feeling from doing it myself. I would often hesitate when I was about to climax. Cici did not. She kept going.

"I'm going to-" I was cut short. Before I could even finish, I had ejaculated and got it on her hand, the bed, and my pajamas. I had stopped fondling Cici's breasts because I felt drained.

"That was fast," said Cici.

"It was my first time with someone other than myself," I said. My breath had shortened.

"Can you continue?" Cici asked.

"Just give me a moment," I said. "It takes a few minutes for me to recover."

It took a few minutes before I was erect again. I continued to fondle Cici, arousing her. She moved my left hand down to her pants. She was not wearing any underwear either. I could feel a subtle wetness.

"Mmm..." Cici moaned again. She liked what I was doing. "Ugh!" Cici suddenly cried as I felt a sudden wetness on my right hand.

"What's wrong?!?" I asked as I suddenly stopped.

"It's nothing," said Cici. "Just my condition."

"What condition?" I asked.

Cici placed my hand on her breast. It felt wet. "I suffer from galactorrhea," Cici replied. "It just means my breasts produce milk when they're not supposed to. It's why I am on the larger end of a c cup."

"It's not serious is it?" I asked.

"It's not a medical condition nor am I pregnant," said Cici. "It just happens when I am stimulated. Please continue."

I placed my finger between her legs and began moving them in an arc back and forth. I could feel it get wetter. "I think I'm ready," said Cici as she looked into my eyes.

"Ready for what?" I asked.

"You know what," Cici answered back. "Lie down," she said. "I want to go at my own pace.

I laid down on my back on Cici's bed. She took out something and wrapped it around my penis. It was a condom. "Why do you have that?" I asked.

"I had wanted this day to come bad," Cici answered. "I wanted to be ready at any time in case you ever really wanted me."

Cici not only had dreams, but she had clearly planned this out and was ready to execute it at any time. She removed her pants and placed them on the ground. She had kept her shirt and her glasses on. By now, my eyes had adjusted to the darkness and I could clearly see Cici in the dark. I could make out her face and her expression clearly. She did not have her glasses on, so she could only make out my general outline. She could not make out my face and probably just assumed what my expression was at a given point in order to act as bold as she did. She positioned herself just over my penis, holding it up with one hand. She began to rub herself just around my penis, further stimulating both of us. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as she began to lower herself onto my penis.

"Ugh," Cici moaned as she lowered herself. She could not insert it all the way on the first attempt. Even though she was already prepped, she paused halfway. After a few seconds, she lowered herself all the way.

It was in. It was warm and it was wet. I had given my virginity to my friend and she had given hers to mine. She began to move up and down. As she pulled herself up, she slowed down so that it did not slip out. I watched her as she struggled to find a pace and penetration that was comfortable for her.

Cici's pace finally stabilized as she opened her eyes and looked into mine. She continued to move up and down at her own pace, fully in control. Her breathing became quick gasps that were broken by moans. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" she cried.

"I... can't...." I gasped as I tried to tell her I was about to climax.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • One Weekend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds