• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Execration

Execration

123

Home invaders attacked 25-year-old Shawn Davis in his bedroom just before dawn. He awoke when two hands grabbed each of his wrists, two more gripped his ankles, and a fourth intruder pulled a black, canvas bag over his head.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" he shouted.

"Shut it," snarled a disembodied voice as Shawn's bedcovers were thrown back, and thick fingers grabbed his balls through his pajamas. He grunted with pain.

Shawn kept quiet, because he lived alone in a rural and secluded rental home. No one would hear him cry out. Terror made him tremble.

The home invaders sat him up in bed. Two of them bound his hands behind his back, while two others tied his ankles together with a short rope that hobbled him. He'd be able to walk but not run.

Shawn whispered, "Why are doing this?" A hand grabbed his balls again, but this time the thick fingers squeezed. He yelped; his captors snickered.

The four thugs lifted him out of bed and stood him on the cold, wooden floor. Two razor-sharp knives sliced his pajamas into pieces that fluttered to the floor, brushing his legs and landing on his feet.

Blindfolded, bound, and stark naked, Shawn shivered with fear. He gasped as a hand clutched his genitals and lifted them. He felt the flat side of a knife contact the underside of his balls.

A man sneered, "Shall I castrate him? He-he!"

Horrified, Shawn whimpered, "Oh, no." His captors snickered.

The thug threatening his private parts let go, and then his assailants forced him out of his bedroom and through the kitchen. He balked when they opened the back door, but they forced him outside without a stitch of clothing on. Vehicle doors opened, and then someone pushed his head down as they helped him get inside. They placed him in the backseat, with a thug on either side of him and his legs separated by the hump. They'd left the car running and drove away immediately.

Shawn risked a quiet question. "Where are you taking me?"

"You'll find out," whispered a man in the front passenger seat.

The kidnapper to Shawn's left reached into his lap and caressed his genitals.

"Oh!" Shawn gasped and nearly jumped out of his skin. The fingers began to knead his limp dick. His head spun. With his hands bound behind his back, he couldn't stop the unwanted touch. "What are you doing!?"

"Yah cock's cold, Shugah," drawled a southern female voice.

"You know me!?" exclaimed the victim. Until that moment, he thought this was just a random kidnapping for ransom.

"We all know ya, Shugah," whispered the woman warming his penis. Her fingers squeezed and rubbed the head.

Discomfited, Shawn squirmed in his seat. "Who are you?"

"None of your business," whispered the front passenger, apparently the one in charge. They seemed to be speaking quietly to disguise their voices.

Despite Shawn's terror, the hand fondling his penis managed to arouse him. The woman groped the head of his dick until he responded, and then she started stroking the length of his shaft.

"His little dick's getting warmer now!" joked the kidnapper on Shawn's right, another female. The male thugs in the front seat guffawed.

The kidnapper's relentless touch stimulated Shawn's penis until it engorged. Then she let go and sat back. Although blindfolded, Shawn could sense the thugs looking at him. He felt humiliated; stark naked, his legs separated by the hump on the floor, and his penis standing on end.

The woman on his right groped his bloated knob, making him gasp and squirm. "Such a ticklish little dick," she snickered.

The four kidnappers and their victim rode in silence for twenty minutes, and no one touched Shawn again. His penis relaxed and drooped. When they reached their destination at last, the thugs forced him out of the car into a building with soft carpeting. They led the nude and blindfolded man down a stairway and into a room with tiled flooring. The comfortable room temperature warmed his skin.

They helped Shawn to mount a shin-high step, then turned his body. One of the women whispered, "Sit."

Shawn lowered his bare backside onto a cushioned chair. His kidnappers untied his wrists and then had him lean against the slightly reclined back. They re-tied his wrists behind him, to metal rods that supported the chair back. While someone unbound Shawn's ankles, he felt the chair vibrate and heard two metallic clunks as something clicked into place. The four kidnappers then lifted his legs, pulled them apart, and placed his knees in padded stirrups. They adjusted the stirrups outward to force his thighs wide apart, then strapped his legs to the stirrups. They also tightened straps around his chest and his waist. Completely immobilized and still blindfolded, Shawn felt his vulnerable genitals dangling over the edge of the chair's seat.

"Oh!" he gasped when a hand reached between his spread thighs and pulled up his private parts. The fingers lowered his balls, then centered his penis over his scrotum.

Giving a snicker, the southern woman drawled, "Ya look right pretty now, Shugah."

"Have fun, Shawn," a man sneered.

Then, nothing. After a few minutes of silence, Shawn inquired, "Is anyone here?" He received no answer, although he sensed someone's presence in the room. Regardless, he struggled to free himself. He could not. The helpless captive shivered with fear as he waited in the dark under the black sack, tightly bound and helplessly exposed. Thoughts of what might happen next terrorized him.

Shawn heard a clock on the floor above strike nine o'clock. Immediately, someone behind him snatched the black sack from his head. Shawn blinked, blinded by a bright, focused light that illuminated his body from the top of his head to his wide-spread knees. Darkness hid the rest of the room, including his shins and feet. He turned his head but could not see who had removed his blindfold. He or she remained standing behind the chair.

A light flickered beyond his feet, and then an eighty-inch monitor mounted on the wall illuminated. Shawn's pupils dilated and his heart pounded, for on the computer monitor appeared his employer's internal intranet Welcome screen with its familiar ICBS logo. A privately-owned company, InterContinental Business Solutions provided wealthy clients with computer hacking, clandestine espionage and security services, offshore financial account management, money laundering, and various other legal and illegal activities.

Shawn had been working for ICBS for two years. Over the last few months, he'd been approached by representatives of certain foreign governments, competing companies, and also a few individuals who specialized in collecting leaked confidential information for the purpose of publishing it on the Web. Shawn, disillusioned by unfulfilled promises and passed over for promotion, had begun to take their money and cooperate.

The ICBS intranet Welcome page faded to black. Shawn gasped to see what replaced it: a full-color, high-definition image of his brightly-lit, completely nude body strapped in the medical chair. He shook his head and whined, "Oh, no, no. This can't be happening."

His likeness on the screen mimicked him, shaking his head and saying, "Oh, no, no. This can't be happening."

"Oh, God," Shawn whimpered, realizing that a digital video camera with a microphone sat on a tripod between his feet, where darkness hid it from his view. The video it was capturing revealed everything, from his shriveled genitals dangling between his wide-spread thighs to his horrified eyes searching for the unblinking eye spying from between his legs.

The screen turned black and changed again. Now, Shawn's video feed had moved to the left, splitting the screen with another live-streaming video, this one of an ICBS conference room. Shawn's boss, founder Frank Baldasaro, sat at the head of the wooden conference table. With him around the table were five members of Frank's senior management team -- the five female members in dark-colored business dresses. Frank had an angry frown on his face, but the five women grinned as they stared at the large monitor on the conference room wall.

"Hello, Shawn," sneered Frank. He looked tall and menacing; the reason he was universally known as 'The Godfather.'

The captive gulped. "Can all of you see me?"

"Yes, we can!" The women snickered and waved. "Hi, Shawn."

"How's it hanging?" joked Gwen Healey, the 52-year-old, mousey-haired Vice President of Human Resources.

Shawn suppressed a shocked sob.

"Comfortable?" teased attractive Ashley Carter, a blonde Marketing Director and the youngest senior management member at 38 years old.

Helen Baxter, ICBS's 47-year-old Global Communications Vice President, turned to Marketing and asked, "Ashley, didn't you think Shawn would have a bigger dick?"

The women laughed, but none more than Kelly Whitlock, the insufferable Assistant Vice President of Finance. Nearing retirement at 62 years old, the aging and graying woman held out a thumb and finger and pretended to measure Shawn's flaccid member. "Maybe an inch," she sneered, then exclaimed, "He's got a micropenis!"

The senior executives found this amusing. Shawn did not.

Gwen leaned towards the monitor for a moment, then typed on her laptop, saying, "Penis: Uncircumcised." She turned to the conference room camera and said, "I'm just adding a note to your personnel file, Shawn."

"A very personal note," quipped Ashley.

"You can't do that!" he protested.

Gwen gave him an angelic smile. "It's already done."

"Why are you doing this to me?" he demanded to know.

The head of Security, 40-year-old Evelyn Black, glared and said, "You know why: because you have been disloyal to the company, Shawn."

"I haven't," he denied.

"You have," said Frank. "Evelyn has proof that you've been leaking information outside the company. When I found out, I wanted to shove an electric cattle prod up your ass, you little fuck."

Shawn became breathless.

"My executive staff voted me down," said Frank, looking livid.

"But, I haven't been disloyal, Frank," Shawn lied.

"We will let your coworkers be the judge of that." Frank glared at Shawn's likeness for a moment, then typed on his keyboard.

Shawn saw an instant message scroll across the screen. It read: "Everyone turn to Frank's live-feed on the intranet for an important message in 5 minutes." A screen with Frank Baldasaro's image and biography replaced the videos of Shawn and the conference room.

After five minutes had passed, a live close-up of his boss's head and shoulders appeared. Frank glared into the conference room camera and said, "Good morning, everyone. I am glad you could join me. Sadly, we have caught one of our own selling corporate information outside of the company. Cyber Specialist Shawn Davis is currently being punished. I want you all to see what happens to employees who are disloyal to ICBS."

"Oh, God; no!" Shawn whimpered.

Feeling dread, he saw Frank's frowning face on the screen replaced by the twin live feeds, with the conference room video on the right and the completely nude man strapped to a medical chair on the left. Bindings kept his arms behind him. Stirrups held his legs splayed wide apart. His flaccid penis and dangling balls looked pathetically exposed.

Shawn heard gasps of surprise from the floor above, and a few incredulous voices exclaimed, "That's Shawn!" A tittering laugh began that soon grew to loud snickering, outright laughing, shouting, and even a few wolf-whistles. Shawn realized that his kidnappers had bound him in the basement of his ICBS office building! He blushed, for every one of his coworkers upstairs could see him, from his frightened, flaccid penis to his horrified face.

In the conference room, Gwen Healey said, "Shawn, this live feed of you is going out to our branch offices overseas as well as here at ICBS headquarters in Virginia. For those of you who aren't acquainted with our disloyal friend here, he has been a Cyber Specialist for a little more than two years. His name is Shawn Davis. As you can plainly see, he is a ruggedly handsome young man with dark-blonde hair and blue eyes. He is twenty-five years old, born on February 3, 1992, in Berkeley, California. He's six-feet tall and weighs one-hundred and seventy-five pounds." She snickered. "At least, that's what he told me when I hired him. Either he was lying, or he's put on a few pounds since then."

Shawn scowled at the screen as he listened to people upstairs laughing along with the Human Resources Vice President.

Gwen said, "At this time, I would like to introduce everyone to lovely Nurse Pleasure."

A curvy young woman stepped into the light on Shawn's right. He gawped at her when she appeared, for she resembled Mariah Carey, with long, honey-blonde hair, large breasts, and shapely legs. Shawn scanned 'Nurse Pleasure', eyeing her white costume with red trim: a nurse cap with a red cross, an extremely short, baby-doll dress with a plunging neckline that overflowed with her plump boobs, a little apron with another red cross, thigh-high white stockings with red garters, and white, spike-heeled shoes.

"Hiya, Shugah," said Nurse Pleasure. When he didn't respond, she reached between his wide-spread thighs and caressed his genitals. "Been ah bad boy, huh?"

Upstairs and in the conference room, his coworkers roared with laughter.

Shawn's glare got Nurse Pleasure snickering. She turned away from him, then bent over without bending her knees, flashing her white undies for him. She had a gorgeous bottom, and slim thighs with indented curves that framed her panty-covered pudenda.

Nurse Pleasure straightened, and when she turned, Shawn saw that she was holding a spill-proof cup with a plastic cover and straw. A clear liquid sloshed inside the transparent cup.

"Would ya like a drink?" she asked the stripped and trussed young man, holding the cup out to him. She spoke with a slow, southern accent.

Shawn smiled, appreciating the first kind act since being kidnapped from his bed. He leaned forward towards the proffered straw but then hesitated, wondering if the liquid had been tainted or poisoned.

Nurse Pleasure gave him an understanding smile and drawled, "Naw, it's not poison, Shugah." She sucked on the straw with lips tinted by bright red lipstick.

Shawn watched the level of the water lower; saw the naughty nurse swallow. With his mouth parched by fear, he took a tentative sip and tasted fresh, cool water. Satisfied, he sucked on the straw and emptied the cup.

"Good boy," said the Mariah Carey lookalike. She caressed his genitals again, generating more hoots of laughter from upstairs. "Bah the way, are ya awarah that some chemicals affect ya'll, but not us gals."

Shawn's eyes narrowed. "What kind of chemicals?"

"Yu'll see, Shugah." Nurse Pleasure gave him a wink, then turned to the camera between his feet. Still fiddling with his penis, she said, "Gwen?"

In the conference room, the Human Resources Vice President stood and said, "Shawn, I checked with Dr. Morton, the physician who gave you your annual company physical. He assured me that you are healthy enough for Sildenafil, the drug we gave you."

Shawn felt a cold chill creeping down his spine. "What is it?" he asked.

"Sildenafil is an erection-enhancing drug, the active ingredient in some medications for the treatment of erectile dysfunction."

Ashley Carter snickered, "It'll help you get your dick up for us."

Shawn's coworkers guffawed. Nurse Pleasure heard him whimper. She grinned and gave the head of his slightly enlarged penis a teasing squeeze.

Gwen said, "You should start feeling the effects in about fifteen minutes, Shawn."

"Oh, no."

Nurse Pleasure asked, "Mrs. Healey, what can Ah do fah y'all?"

"When I was checking Shawn's personnel file, I realized that we were missing some of his vital statistics. We need to record the size of his penis when he's relaxed and when he's aroused."

The patient whimpered again. He tried to ignore the constant chatter and snickering coming from his former friends on the floor above.

Nurse Pleasure laughed and said, "Ah'd be glad tah find out fah y'all." She propped up Shawn's penis, which had lengthened a half-inch while she was playing with it, and displayed it for the camera. "Sorrah, he ain't his smallest size anymore," she apologized. "Mind if Ah measure how big he gets first?"

Gwen warned, "The drug won't have taken affect yet."

"Not ah problem. Ah ain't nevah failed tah get a boy's cock up. Bet ya Ah can get Shugah heah excited without given his cock a single stroke."

"Be my guest."

"You go, girl!" snickered Ashley as the volume of noise from the captive's captivated audience grew.

"Oh, no," Shawn worried while watching sexy Nurse Pleasure turn away and search her apron for something. He knew that she could arouse him at any time -- she'd already stroked him erect in the car; but he doubted she could accomplish that feat without giving his penis some personal attention. How humiliating would it be to lose control of his emotions and erect in front of all his coworkers without having his penis rubbed! He gritted his teeth and vowed to defy the cocky caregiver.

Nurse Pleasure finished preparing and showed him her right hand. Shawn's eyes opened wide. She'd strapped a battery-powered controller on her wrist, with wires that led to five fingertip massagers. She pressed a button, and the device hummed as her fingers began a rapid vibration. She rubbed his chest, and the nude man gasped when he felt his nipples harden and stretch for her.

She gazed into his eyes. "Feels good, doesn't it, Shugah?" Shawn tried to keep a neutral expression on his face and did not reply.

Nurse Pleasure leaned towards him and pressed her big boobs against his bare shoulder. Two hard points proved she wasn't wearing a bra. She kissed his ear and whispered, "Is yah cock gettin' biggah yet, Shugah?" When he withheld any comment, she glanced down and saw no response there, either. "No? Don't worrah, it will," she promised.

With her vibrating hand still stroking his chest and exciting his nipples, the phony nurse leaned over Shawn, gripped the nape of his neck, and kissed him on the forehead. He closed his eyes a moment before she kissed them, too, and then his nose.

"Losin' control yet?" asked Nurse Pleasure. She climbed onto the chair beside her 'patient', letting him feel the length of her body against his bare skin. One full breast squeezed against his side; the other rested on his chest. She kissed his lips, hard.

With his head forced back against the chair by Nurse Pleasure's lips, Shawn felt her hand sliding down his torso with her vibrating fingertips massaging his skin. She probed his bellybutton with her forefinger, and then her hand traveled even lower. She paused with her hand resting on his lower belly, stimulating his prostate while kissing and licking his lips. Shawn struggled to maintain his self-control but felt it slipping. His slumbering penis began to awaken.

On the monitor, Kelly Whitlock cackled and said, "I think his penis is starting to move."

"She's really going to do it!" marveled Evelyn Black.

Nurse Pleasure turned her head and grinned at the camera, saying, "Heah we go; time tah get his cock up." She guided her hand across Shawn's belly to his right thigh. Her four vibrating fingers slipped under his scrotum and cupped his balls.

Shawn gasped as unending waves of pleasure began radiating from his testicles to his penis. His tormentor turned her head and started to suckle his nipples. Her blonde hair tickled his skin.

"Oh, no," Shawn sighed when he felt Nurse Pleasure move her pinky from his balls to his anus. "Don't," he breathed when he felt pressure there, and then her smallest finger penetrated his sphincter and slipped inside him.

Ashley Carter saw his manhood twitch and exclaimed, "He's going!"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Execration

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds