• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Playing in Secret Ch. 01

Playing in Secret Ch. 01

Hi, I'm Sarah, and I'm going to tell you about how exactly I met my fiancé.

It started in my freshman year at college. I was 19, and had just moved to a new city to go to school. I was alone for the first time in my life. My upbringing was rather sheltered, as my family was rather oppressively religious, and I planned on exploring the world.

I moved into my dorm with my single bag of luggage, and quickly put away the clothes I brought, then grabbed my purse to go shopping. I didn't bring much from my old home, as I wanted a change from my boring, prudish attire.

You see, I always knew I was pretty. I could see how those boys would look at me, and I enjoyed the attention. I am 5'2, and I've been fairly fit my whole life due to a childhood habit of going for a morning run that I kept through the years. Once puberty hit, though, I had to buy sports bras to even hope to go running, as I was blessed with large D-cup breasts. I didn't have much of an ass, but what I did have was good enough, I thought.

I went to a local mall, driving an old Corolla my parents bought me, and quickly bought enough clothes to fill the trunk. As I was pulling out of the parking lot, my eyes were drawn to a dingy looking shop on the opposite corner, with fogged glass doors, and a sign on the door that simply stated "Adults Only."

I was intrigued. I figured, since my parents weren't there to stop me, it'd be a good time to start exploring. I was still a little nervous, so I decided I'd pop in for a moment, and then walk out.

I parked next to the one other car in the building's secluded lot, and got out, practically running to the door so nobody who saw could later identify me. I pulled open the door, and a chime greeted my arrival. I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but it certainly wasn't the well-lit store aisles that I found. In fact, if it weren't for the products they sold, the store would be like any other convenience store.

"Oh, hello. Can I help you find something?" I heard a male voice call out.

I turned and I saw a buff, tanned man with his black hair tied in a ponytail, and his muscled chest gleaming as if freshly oiled. I stared in awe at the Adonis, not believing that a man like that would work at a store like this.

"Over here, miss." came the voice again, from a little to the left.

I followed the sound, and my eyes focused on a young man, around my age, with considerably less muscles than the man I saw earlier. I looked back at the first figure, and that was when I realized that I had been looking at a cardboard cutout of the man who was also, coincidentally, on the cover of ever book on the shelf next to it.

"Oh, sorry. I'm just looking around." I replied, blushing.

"Ok, well just let me know of you need help." he replied, and shuffled off to some other part of the store.

Embarrassed, I walked down an aisle in the opposite direction, mentally chastising myself for being so flustered. I turned the corner, and I saw a wall with row after row of penises on display, of all shapes and colors. The whole thing, frankly, looked ridiculous, and I had to stifle a laugh, as I turned away.

On the next display, various strangely shaped bits of plastic drew my attention. I was familiar with the idea of a vibrator, as I had a friend of mine in my hometown, Suzy, that had shown me her mother's at her 16th birthday sleepover. These were a lot smaller, and a few of them had a wire protruding from one end.

"Um, excuse me," I called out to the unseen attendant. "Can you answer a question for me?"

"I'll be right over," came a reply, followed by some footsteps on the linoleum floor. The guy came around the corner, and I got a good look at him.

He was a bit taller than I, something around 5'11", and while not as muscled as the cutout, he certainly had some muscles, but it was hard to get a good look through the loose shirt. His hair was cut short, and a dark coppery color, and his skin was surprisingly clear for how old he looked.

"Hey, how can I help you?" he asked.

"What are these?" I asked, pointing at the display.

"Oh, we just got these in a few days ago. They're remotely controlled personal massagers. Discreet, and powerful, some of them with a variety of power settings." he replied. "Would you be interested in one?"

"Why would anyone want a remote controlled... what did you call them? Personal massagers?" I asked.

"Well, it would allow for public stimulation, for one. A couple might want one for foreplay. If you're into the BDSM subculture it could be used for a lot of things..." he replied, trailing off at the end.

I was a little surprised at the depth of his explanation. I found myself starting to get aroused at the pictures his words put into my head, and I was curious.

"You seem to know a lot about this whole thing. Maybe we could catch dinner sometime and you could tell me more?" I suggested. Inside, I was mortified. I'd never even gone on a date before, and here I was, in an adult toy store, asking this man, whose name I still didn't know, to get dinner, and teach me about sex.

Outside, though I looked calm and collected. The guy seemed rather taken aback, but he recovered quickly. "Well, I wouldn't mind getting dinner with you, but I can tell you more right now if you have time."

I looked at my phone and realized I should start heading back as it was getting late, but at the same time, I was curious.

"Tell you what," I said, "I have to get going, but you did get me curious about these toys." I gave the display a cursory glance, and my eyes were drawn to a purple, bullet-shaped vibrator, and I pointed to it. "I think I'll take that one."

My heart was pounding as he rang me up, and I wrote my number on his hand, then clutched my bag and walked out of the store.

-----

I got back to the dorm and saw that my roommate had already moved in. I saw a note on my desk, so I walked over and picked it up.

"Hello, new roomie. My name is Jacqueline, but you can call me Jackie. I moved in earlier, and I went to go eat with my family. I should be back by 10-ish, but I understand if you don't want to wait up. I'll be quiet coming in.

Here's to a good year as roomies,

Jackie"

I looked at the clock, and I saw it was a little after 8:30, so I decided I'd put away my clothes and if I had time, I'd check out the new toy.

It didn't take too long to put it all away, as most of it was folded in the bags, so I went and showered, then came back to my dorm room in my new robe and some underwear.

I sat down at the desk with my new toy, and opened the plain looking box. Inside was the purple vibrator, and what I could only assume was the remote control. It had 2 buttons and a dial, but there was no instruction manual that I could find.

Undeterred, I started fiddling with the remote, and quickly realized that the controls were ridiculously simple. On button, off button, and intensity dial. Upon further inspection, I saw a "+" and "-" embossed on either side of the dial.

I was no stranger to masturbation, and I had lost my virginity a few years ago in high school, but this was new territory. I reached down, pushed my panties to the side, and started rubbing my clit to help me get wet, while regretting not investing in a small bottle of lube. Soon, I felt wet enough to try to insert the toy, and I did, slowly. It was rather thick, and it spread me wide as it started on its way in. Suddenly it slipped all the way in, and my lips closed around it, pulling the toy in further, and drawing a moan from my mouth. I reached for the remote, and made sure that it was turned to low before I turned it on.

Holy shit.

I'd never felt something so good in my life, it was vibrating steadily inside me, and I felt my nipples harden instantly. My hand started rubbing my clit through my panties, and I dropped the remote in my passions. I felt myself getting close when I heard the telltale sounds of keys in a lock. I scrambled to shut my robes, but I couldn't reach the remote before the door opened.

On the other side of the door waited a girl who I could only assume was my new roommate. She was a curvy redheaded girl, and she looked to be my height, but I wasn't sure from my seated position.

"Oh, hey! Nice to meet you. You're Sarah, right? I'm Jackie." she said in a bubbly voice.

"H-hey, Jackie. Nice to m-meet you." I managed to stammer out, trying hard not to make it obvious how aroused I was. The vibrator buzzing in my soaked pussy wasn't helping at all.

"I hope we can get along, Sarah. I would hate it if we ended up not being able to stand each other, even though we share a room." she walked over closer to me.

With every step she took, I felt myself getting more tense, nervous at being discovered. Of course, the more tense I got, the more my muscles tightened, and the more my pussy tightened around the toy madly buzzing inside me.

"I would love to sit here and get to know each other, but honestly, I think I'm going to shower really quickly, if you don't mind. I feel gross." said Jackie, mostly to herself.

She turned to me and held up a pair of blue and red pj's, and asked me, "Which one do you like more?"

"I think... Uhhh... The red one l-looks good." I couldn't take any more of this. I felt myself riding the edge of a powerful orgasm, and it took almost all my energy to hold back, knowing that I couldn't do it forever.

Suddenly I remembered that the remote had an off switch. I tried to surreptitiously reach out with my foot, and find the remote to turn it off. Jackie was turned away and getting all her toiletries before she left, which meant she wouldn't see my foot reaching for the remote.

My foot brushed the remote right as Jackie jokingly said, "I'll be back to talk in a bit, Sarah. Don't fall asleep on me, ok?"

I pulled the remote towards me quickly when I saw Jackie begin open the door, which had the side effect of rubbing the carpet floor over the dial, turning the vibrations up to maximum. I felt the already strong vibrations get infinitely stronger, breaking what little self-control I had left. As soon as the door shut, my hand was in my panties, rubbing my clit like a woman possessed, while my other hand squeezed my breasts to the point of pain, and my world shattered into waves of pleasure.

Hours, I spent with my eyes closed, focused on the incredible sensations coming from the buzzing toy, combined with my hands on my oversensitive body, but when I opened my eyes, not 5 minutes had passed. My panties were soaked, and I grabbed the remote, turning off the toy. I didn't expect the sudden stillness within me to feel so much like a loss, and I considered turning on the toy again for a moment, just to feel those delicious sensations again.

One thing I knew for sure, though, is that I'd definitely be going back to the store for more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Playing in Secret Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds