• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sister-in-Law's Penalty

Sister-in-Law's Penalty

Have you ever noticed how you can have two people of very similar personalities and you find you get on well with one and fight like cat and dog with the other? That's how it is with me, Alice, my wife, and Janice, her sister. Alice and Janice are only about a year apart in age, look very much the same, have personalities that are very similar but, and it's a big but, there is a huge difference with the way I interact with them.

Alice and I get on just fine. We have our differences, but are able to overcome them and go on our way together, united. Janice and I fall into the cat and dog area. Where I'm concerned she's an irritating, scratching, pest that will forever be untrainable. A typical cat. She considers me to be a lap-dog, always scurrying to do as Alice wants.

When she talks to me she's full of snark, mouthing off at me, and being generally insulting. I, being a gentleman, or a reasonable representation thereof, forebear sinking my lap-dog teeth into her. Neither do I follow her around, yapping at her. I guess I do a Great Dane act, ignoring these little things that are beneath my dignity.

Janice's attitude towards me is also a sore point with Alice, although she hasn't said anything to Janice about it. She wants me to handle the problem.

"Really, Nick," she grumbled one day after Janice had visited. "How can you possibly put up with her attitude the way you do? Why don't you slap her down? We both know you're capable of it."

"We both know nothing of the sort," I promptly informed her. "If I try to take her to task she'll promptly start screaming at me, blame me for everything, and storm out without listening to anything I say."

Alice glowered at me, but had to admit I spoke the truth. Janice was not one to stay around and be shouted at.

"There must be something you can do," she huffed.

"True," I agreed, "but I don't think either you or Janice would consider my spanking her to be a reasonable thing to do."

"I would," Alice promptly returned. "She's done more than enough to deserve it. Just tell her to behave or you'll spank her. That should fix things."

"Uh-huh. And let us say that I resort to a spanking. What would happen after the spanking?"

"Well, surely she'd get the hint and behave herself."

"Really? What would happen if I found it necessary to spank you?"

Alice blushed. We had found the odd occasion where I could justify a nice little spanking, and the real fun punishment came after the spanking concluded.

"Um, yes, I see," grumbled Alice. "Of course, you couldn't very well do that after spanking her."

She seemed to consider the matter for a moment.

"Why couldn't you do that after spanking her?" she demanded. "God knows she's earned it."

"Ah, there is a slight difference between a wife and a sister-in-law," I explained.

"Yes, well I know that, but you'd be keeping it all in the family. As long as I was there to observe I can't see what the harm would be."

I blinked at that. Alice would be quite comfortable with me spanking Janice and then fucking her? She wanted to watch it happen? It seemed to me that Alice was a bit more upset about Janice's attitude than I realised.

"How about we meet halfway," I suggested. "I'll warn Janice and if she pushes it I'll put her across my knee and spank her. After that we kick her out of the house and you can take the rest of the medicine."

I thought that would be acceptable because Alice did enjoy some frisky bed activity. She seemed to be considering the idea.

"I assume you would want to spank her bare bottom?" she asked, and I nodded. Of course I would. More fun that way.

"Then if her bottom is already bare then I see no reason why you couldn't continue and give her the rest of the medicine," Alice said triumphantly. "Bend her forward over something and take her from behind. That will really irritate her as she likes to be in control when she has sex."

OK. Note to self. Don't piss off Alice. She could be vindictive.

I let the issue drop but kept it in the back of my mind. Next weekend Janice dropped in to visit us again. As I was the one to answer the door I was the one who got to break the happy news to her. As soon as she saw my standing at the door she smirked and her eyes lit up. She opened her mouth to fire off a volley, but I got in first.

"No, Janice," I said firmly. "Just, no. You will be politeness incarnate while you are here or I will put you across my knee and paddle your backside while you learn your manners."

She shut up and pushed rudely past me, heading towards the kitchen.

"Do you know what Nick just told me?" she demanded as she barged in.

"Um, the fact that if you're rude he'll spank you?" asked Alice brightly. "I believe he intends to do it on your bare bottom, too. Won't that be fun?"

"He wouldn't dare. You might be willing to get your fat ass spanked but he'd better not lay a finger on me."

"Pot. Kettle. Black." I said happily. "And this is your last warning."

"I do not have a fat ass," she told me, each word bitten off.

"Ah, maybe if you saw it from this side," I murmured, and she erupted.

"Listen, Dickless," she began, and I quickly interrupted.

"Oh, come on, Janice. Pinching movie lines from Ghostbusters? Surely you can do better than that?"

While she spluttered I turned to Alice.

"She's not going to see reason, is she? Maybe I should just move ahead with the spanking without having to listen to all her insults."

"You're right. You may as well get right down to it. At least that way I can watch the fun before the screaming starts."

Alice pulled a chair out from the table as she replied, turning it around to give me a convenient seat. Janice was still spluttering and hadn't really caught up with things. Taking her by the elbow was when it all hit the fan.

Janice tried to wrench her elbow out of my grasp and looked surprised to find that it didn't come loose. She then tried to push me aside, even more surprised when I didn't budge. She'd always found it easy to push me around.

"Janice," I explained, "I'm eight inches taller than you and at least twice your weight. I work out, and I will lay odds that I'm easily twice as strong as you. The only reason you have been able to push me around in the past is because I've permitted it. Now I'm not permitting it."

I sat down, pulling her across my knee at the same time. She wriggled and protested and found out that I hadn't been kidding about our relative strengths.

"What do you think you're doing?" she demanded.

"If you'd been listening to Alice and me talking, instead of yammering away yourself, you'd know that we agreed that we might as well jump straight to the spanking. It's plain to us that you won't listen to reason."

I patted Janice lightly on the bottom. She was wearing tights and bent over the way she was they were nice and tight. I looked at Alice, indicated the tights, and then indicated Alice. With a big smirk on her face she reached over and tugged Janice's tights down, managing to latch onto her panties at the same time, and ignoring Janice's outraged shriek as she found herself naked from the waist.

"Janice, we did tell you the spanking would be on your bare bottom," I said, giving said bottom a nice thoughtful rub. "Why act so surprised?"

"You wouldn't dare spank me," she raged, "and stop fondling me."

"Ah, don't you think it would be better if I kept fondling you," I asked, my bottom rubbing taking a slight detour so Janice was now getting a pussy rub. "The longer I pet the longer the time before you get spanked?"

She apparently didn't see it that way, just demanding I get my hand away from there. Ah, well, if that's what she wanted.

I lifted my hand and then let it drop, landing firmly upon her bottom. Her voice stopped as though I'd hit the off switch. Before she could turn it back on I'd already landed a couple more firm spanks. They were spanks, too, leaving nice red handprints on her cheeks.

That was when she found her voice again and started in on me, shrieking and abusing me. I manfully ignored the hurtful abuse and continued with the spanking.

"Janice," I managed to put in when she paused for breath, "you've brought this upon yourself. You really do need to learn to be more polite, more civil. You need to be able to concede that other people have a valid point of view. Just because you don't agree with them it doesn't mean that they're morons. Try to learn some decorum, some respect for others."

I'm slightly ashamed to have to admit it but my spanking wasn't quite as well directed as it should have been. I put it down to the fact that Janice was wriggling and squirming and the moving target meant that I sometimes missed the point I was aiming at. OK, possibly a little more than sometimes, but it was still her fault. As it was I noticed that her pudenda was picking up a nice flush along with her bottom, and her squeals when a stinging slap happened to neatly cover her pudenda became quite shrill. She actually implied I was doing it on purpose.

Seeing that I was only spanking Janice to supply some much needed correction and wasn't actually indulging in sadomasochism I had to bring the spanking to a close. I did so with a couple of quick spanks and then rested my hand on her bottom.

"I think that will do very nicely," I said. "I do hope that this has given you food for thought. Now, I don't want you to think I'm being rude, but I'm going to have to kick you out of our happy home now. There's a little conversation I want to have with Alice."

I was looking at Alice with a bit of heat in my eyes. A bit of heat in my groin, too. Alice was about to have an interesting time. Not that she'd object. She enjoyed interesting times.

"Sorry, sweetheart, but I'm unable to talk today," Alice happily informed me. "Start of the dreaded monthlies, you know. If what you want to discuss involves that unseemly bulge in your trousers then perhaps you'd better discuss it with Janice. It's her fault you have that nasty swelling so she should be only too happy to treat it."

Alice was lying. I knew damn well she was lying and she knew I knew it, but it's not the sort of thing one can prove. I drilled her with my most ferocious look and she laughed.

"Don't be such a Nancy," she said. "She's lying there presenting herself to you. Go for it."

My hand drifted from Janice's bottom to her mound. I could feel her heat and dampness. If one decided to ignore Janice's opinion on the matter I'd have to say Alice was right and she was ready to entertain me. The question really was should I accept her kind invitation? Well, Alice was her sister, and Alice seemed quite happy to accept on Janice's behalf, so I guess it was a go.

My hands closed around Janice's waist and I stood up, taking her with me. Turning around I put her down so she was bent forward over the kitchen table, nicely placed as far as I was concerned. One hand on her back to hold her steady and the other on my cock to provide direction and I moved closer. A lot closer.

Just like that I was sliding into her, my cock pushing eagerly down her hot, moist, passage, feeling her wrapping herself around me as I advanced, her muscles closing in on me and clinging to me. She was so ready for me that I plunged in full length with that first thrust.

It all happened silently, too. She didn't say a word as my cock dominated her, thrusting home. The only sound she made was a loud gasp as my groin slapped home against hers.

Then she made up for it.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" she demanded. "Are you mad? You can't do that."

Personally, I thought it rather obvious what I was doing, just as it was obvious that I could indeed do it. To give her a gentle hint in the matter I pulled quickly back, only to go slamming home again, while she gave a frustrated scream. At the same time as I was driving in I was pushing up her top and bra, freeing her breasts to my greedy hands.

After that it was a case of my hands handling her breasts with loving attention and my cock doing its best to provide the best service available. It's true I may have been a little rough in the way I was handling her but that was entirely her own fault. It seemed to me that that was what she was responding to.

I pounded her pussy most vigorously, enjoying the feel of my cock sliding along her passage, the pressure of her pussy against me as she lifted her hips and pushed hard against me as I drove in. True, she was shrieking and carrying on a little, but I have to say that I didn't find words like 'too much' and 'too big' to be particularly insulting. As for rupturing her, she was dreaming. It was patently obvious that her vagina was handling my offering with no problems whatsoever. I think she just like to complain for the sake of complaining.

After a few minutes her complaints died away. Probably because she needed her breath to keep up with me, but she was managing. I picked up the pace a little and apart from a wailed, "Oh my god," she stayed right there with me.

Now I'll admit that if it had been Alice on the end of my cock I might have changed things slightly. You know the sort of thing - changing position, changing speed, speeding up, slowing down, generally trying to get a rise out of her. As it was just Janice I simply let loose, banging in harder and harder, feeling her reactions and listening to what she said. I guess I was listening more to the tone of what she was saying rather than what she was actually saying.

Now I'd like to say I timed things carefully before I went flat out to finish the job, but I'd be lying if I did so. I just kept going as hard as I could for as long as I could. Mind you, I was able to keep going for a decent interval. However, when the alarm bells chimed I was more than ready to vacate the premises. I strongly hosed down the source of the heat, generating a very satisfactory explosion within Janice from the way she reacted, and then we both collapsed from heat exhaustion. Well, we sure collapsed from something.

As far as I was concerned I'd brought Janice to the point where she'd climaxed nicely before I'd blown my load. Some people might say it was chance but I never attribute something like that to chance. It's always my superior talent on display. I slowly disengaged and straightened up, leaving Janice still leaning heavily against the table, breathing hard.

"Well, I think you have shown Janice what you think of her behaviour," said Alice. "It might be advisable now for you to adjourn for a while. Go and watch TV or something while I have a chat with her."

I nodded and departed the kitchen. I swung the door closed as I went through so as to give the girls some privacy. For some reason my hand slipped as I flipped the door, sending it to a half closed position. Knowing that there could be some shouting that they wouldn't want me to hear I paused, took a backward step, and closed the door more carefully.

Oddly enough that slight delay was just enough time for me to hear what the girls started to say.

"Bloody hell, Alice," groaned Janice. "I know you said he was big but you didn't indicate that he was anything like as big as that."

"Hey, I described to you how big. It's not my fault you have a small pussy. You handled it, didn't you?"

At that point I finished closing the door and departed. I had a feeling I really didn't want to know what they were going to say about me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sister-in-Law's Penalty

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds