• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Empty

Empty

She throws her gaze at him, tears filling her eyes. "You don't even care!" she screams, "You never give me any emotion or..." Her voice trails off as she holds back a sob. "You can't even look at me!"

As if to prove her wrong he swiftly lifts his head and stares into her eyes with his dead, glossy gaze. After a moment of silence, he says ever so softly, "I am empty. I feed off of your happiness and I burden your sorrow. I have become a part of you."

Irritated with this response she screams back, "That doesn't even make sense, why would..."

"HIT ME!" he interrupts, startling her with his stern order.

"What? Hit you?" she asks.

"Yes, hit me. Funnel your anger and frustration onto me." he calmly states.

"But I can't, I don't want to hit you!" she exclaims.

"Fucking hit me!" he yells, gripping her thigh painfully with his fingertips. Out of reactionary fear she slaps him across the face. Her face drains as she realizes what she just did. Unaltered by the slap he sharply grips again sending pain through her body. This time she slaps him with all her power. Releasing her anger, frustration, and pain onto is flesh. The side of his face throbbing, he turns back towards her. A faint smile creeps across his mouth.

His hand, once on her thigh, has quickly made its way to her throat. He squeezes, forcing her down onto her back. Squirming, arms flailing, she tries to release his grasp but to no avail. His other hand clenches her hip, the shock of pain and dwindling hope sends her body and mind into submission. His hand jolts to her pants and forcefully pulls them and her panties down to her ankles. Gasping for air, she chokes out a few unintelligible words as her eyes are locked onto his animalistic expression. He looks up from her freshly uncovered pussy to catch her stare. Another smile crept onto his face as he watched her blank look of acceptance.

Releasing her throat he flips her onto her stomach, grabbing her wrist and pushing it in between her shoulder blades. She lets out a whimper of pain. Bringing his eyes back down to her succulent ass, he kneels one knee onto her lower back. He then proceeds to slowly take off his leather belt. As she hears the clinking and clanking of his buckle she ever so slightly squirms as fear returns to her.

SMACK! Goose bumps bolt across her entire body as her ass burns from the pain. SLAP! She grits her teeth and tears form in her eyes as she endured the pain. He watches two red streaks form across her trembling perfect ass. He strikes a third time and feels her shake under his knee.

Satisfied from her pain and his cock throbbing with excitement, he releases her wrist and grabs a handful of her hair. As he stands up he pulls her to her feet with him. He proceeds to bend over and pick her up over his shoulder. Defeated and weak all she does is cling to him as he carries her upstairs to his bedroom. He throws her onto his bed as she bounces like a lifeless corpse.

She looks up to him as he removes his jeans and spreads her legs to reveal her swollen, dripping wet pussy. She watches as his cock springs out from behind his boxers as he slides them down his waist. He kneels onto the bed and takes hold of the pants and panties still around her ankles. Pushing her knees deeps against her breasts, he uses his other hand to guide his cock to the entrance of her pussy. Feeling the warm, moist sensation on his head, he slowly presses his cock fully into her pussy. She lets out a quiet moan of relief as he takes his last step in dominating her.

As he slowly thrusts in and out, her body moves with his cadence. He pulses slightly harder and faster with every motion. Each time his hips slam against her ass her body shivers with delight. His breathing has become heavy as sweat droplets slide down his face and onto her stomach, one by one. Her moaning increases with volume every thrust as her nails dig into the sides of his ass.

The pain makes him thrust even harder as her body tenses and convulses with orgasmic bliss. Her eyes roll back and she pulls him to her as she squirts all over the base of his cock. Moments later he grabs her hair and pulls her head back as she feels the warm force of his cum filling her pussy. Locked together, bodies convulsing, both feel supreme satisfaction rush over them.

Pulling out and falling onto the bed next to her, he musters up the strength to lift his head and lovingly kiss her on the forehead. She smiled as she felt her worries melt away as he absorbs her presence. The desire to hit him again fills her mind as she drifts off to sleep with him by her side.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Empty

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 118 milliseconds