• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Teased at the Party

Teased at the Party

All participants are over 18 years and willing in this tale.

This one is written around buildup and anticipation, so it's on the slow side. There may be a follow-up for the "after-party", as it were.

*****

So you're at a party, an in and outdoor affair. And we've had one or two apiece. My hands are all over you at every opportunity, mostly light caresses here and there, but some of them very inappropriate. Most out of clothes but some are more... exploratory. As the night goes, the touching gets bolder. Running a hand up your breast but pausing to pinch the fabric where you are poking through ever so slightly, rubbing up your thigh as I lean in to talk to you, lingering on the crotch of your pants, or better yet, unfastening the button as I lean in and tell you to leave it as it is.

We mingle further and down another drink or so before I pull you aside, away from the people. I ask you if you would change into something else, and present you with what looks like a slightly over-sized poncho. I tell I want you shirt though, and you oblige, changing in front of me. With the poncho on you realize how much it flows around your body, covering down nearly to your knees, but lifting teasingly as you move about and it flaps in the gentle breeze. Still, it counts as a top, so what is the harm, neh?

Of course I'm ready to take advantage of your new attire, and the touching gravitates to your top again, as fingers on bare skin is so much more enticing when they trail down your spine...

We laugh and talk with others you are sure can sense your increasing agitation, and as I sense you adjusting to the freedom I'm enjoying, I move to catch you between crowds. Maybe waiting for a bathroom break before I sneak up behind you to unclasp your bra. You jerk your hands up, to hold it in place until you hear me whispering from behind you that I want it. Surely it's too restricting for you.

I tug gently and you relent, whats the harm, you're still covered technically, and you've seen others get away with less, as I send you back outside with mild trepidation.

You're thrust back into the party atmosphere, sure that if I'd leave you alone you'd be able to pass the night without concern. It would be that much more boring, but do-able. I follow you out momentarily, and you see I am not holding your bra any more and come to think of it, you don't know what happened to your shirt either. When you don't initially come back to the group I come for you and pull you by the poncho into the crowd.

Now, when I can, I'm not simply ruining my hands along your spine, but actively searching for a way to touch your bare breasts. Sometimes you come dangerously close to exposing your lack of bra, but there is little you can do besides keeping an eye on me all night.

Unfortunately, I take advantage of every slip up to come behind you and torment you. Occasionally grabbing an entire breast and rolling your nipple between my fingers, eliciting a sharp moan.

It doesn't take much longer before I tell you I want more, and that I want you in the bedroom.

With that I start heading inside, leaving you to wrap up whatever conversation you were having and join me. When you come to find me, you are mildly surprised to find me still dressed. I come over to you while you close the door behind you, and when you turn to face me, I pin you against the nearby wall. We kiss momentarily and, my face inches from yours, I congratulate you on your composure, but I tell you I am not done toying with you. I kneel before you and tug your still unbuttoned pants down around your legs, tugging them off you entirely. As you lean against the door, I run my hands back up your naked legs, up along the inside of your thighs, creeping towards your panties.

My fingers dance along the surface of them, teasing your skin and savouring how damp they have become through the night. I delicately slip my fingers inside, you whimper softly as they come so close to your wanting lips. You spread your legs ever so slightly, trying to give me better access, and you place your hands upon my head, hoping to guide me where you want me. With my fingers just inside your panties I pry them away from your skin, running them up around your thighs to the waistband, and then I slowly drag them down your legs.

As I do so, I gently kiss your mound, and when you step out of your panties, I begin my hands' journey back up your legs, until they are teasing your pussy once more. I drag them along your lips, dipping just inside your folds to feel the wetness, and pause to rub circles on your clit. I hear you moan now as you receive the attention you desire. But I do not want it to last just yet, and I stand before you, your remaining clothes in my hands. I tell you I will give you everything you want later, but for now, we still have guests to...entertain...

I remind you to be good, and leave you there more bewildered and frustrated than ever and, once again, missing more clothes. You re-join the party and do your best to deflect the occasional question regarding your changing attire, an easy enough feat given the hour and intoxication of the other guests. In fact you find you can play off the outfit as an impromptu dress and rationalize that you aren't the first person to be in public with only one scrap of clothing on. Over the next hour or so, you even become comfortable with it, and as the party drags on in it's final hour you think nearly nothing of it until I stand behind you, running my fingers up your bare butt. In doing so, you can suddenly feel the draft on your backside and quickly realize you are likely very exposed with my hands holding the hem of your garment up. You shiver slightly in the night and step away from me, so as to cover yourself and listen as I tell people it is time to put out the lights and music and head inside only. Most of the guests proclaim it is as good a time as any to head home, the hour being what it is, and we say our goodbyes before heading inside. There are very few of us now, and we gather in my small living room to share a few more drinks and jokes.

I sit on one end of the couch, and you lay out across it with your head in my lap, and a mutual friend sits on the far end with the few others scattered about the living room. We talk and banter and as we do so, I am constantly running my hands over your neck and chest. I do so in a manner that seems absent minded, running the occasional circle around your nipples, visible through the thin fabric covering you. Between the conversation and the physical attention getting to you, you don't notice the poncho being pulled slightly up more and more. My hands tugging at it gently and slowly until it is barely covering what is hidden between your legs. Our friend opposite the couch notices though, and I catch him trying to steal furtive glances. Soon enough the last of the guests has to depart and you and I are left alone with our friend.

By now the conversation is much more subdued, he is trying to stay with the topic as we go on, but he is watching you squirm. As for you, you only pipe up when you have something directly relevant. At this point, I am fully groping you, grabbing your breasts and massaging them, pinching and pulling on your nipples, tracing the shape of your breasts until they are clearly outlined by the fabric. I am no longer even sure how well "hidden" you are, and you don't seem to care. You are softly moaning between your scarce additions to the conversation, focused on feeling my hands on you in this tenuous situation. As you squirm and moan, you can also feel my cock pressed against your head, occasionally twitching in response to your reactions.

I move my hand through the neckline of the poncho and begin my administrations again in earnest this time connecting skin to skin. Your muscles are flexing as you alternate between tension and relaxation and your breathing begins to speed up. You vaguely hear me ask our friend if he was going to stay for the show, but you are too far gone to think about the implications. You feel my tugging and prying fingers across your skin and your mind drifts from the thought that you are likely very exposed now, to recalling us talking about wanting a threesome, and wondering how far I was going to take tonight. Our friend places his hand upon your bare leg, but seems unsure if he wants to try and proceed. Fortunately for you, the physical reminder that you were being used for a show is enough to tip you over the edge. The surreal situation and being teased all night catches up to you as you cum. You forget about everything momentarily while you shake and moan on the couch, only feeling what your body is doing to you.

My hands relax, drifting lazily over you while you come down from the experience. Our friend has pulled his hand off of you and watches silently for a moment. Despite the exciting possibilities of staying around though, he decides it is time for him to go, and we soon see him off from where we are on the couch. I tell you now that for your reward for your performance, I can give you whatever you desire, and we finally retire to the bedroom for the night...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Teased at the Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds