• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 02

Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 02

123

It's been a week now since I'm living at my aunty's, and I have been peeping inside of their room through the window daily to watch the harem that is performed by my aunty on uncle.

It is Sunday morning, I woke up following my alarm at 6:00 am and rushed to their room. I started peeping in and saw aunty holding uncle from behind tightly in her arms and they were still asleep naked. I wondered if she ever went to sleep clothed. As soon as the alarm pinged, little Ananya started crying harder after waking up from the alarm's chaos. Hearing her crying, both uncle and aunty woke up, uncle rushed to the hammock for Ananya after aunty loosened her grip on him.

Uncle started to sing lullabies for her, after taking her in his arms and constantly dropping her in it. Aunty watched all this by sitting on the bed with her legs folded, which showed all of her pussy. Uncle tried for more than five minutes, but he failed and finally, Aunty stepped up herself and took Ananya in her arms. She pulled her head close to her boobs and placed her right nipple in her mouth and fed her. Ananya started to take her breast milk and she got silent in less than a minute. Aunty didn't have a convincing look on her face while doing it. She sat on the edge of the bed. She spread her legs wide and pointed uncle to come between it. Uncle instead of kissing her pussy just fit his mouth on her clit. I just knew what was going to happen next. Aunty pissed in his mouth while still feeding Ananya. My dick was so hard that it almost felt like coming out of the pants in no time.

Uncle was granted permission to go and piss in the bathroom while she fed Ananya and made her go to sleep again. Uncle returned from the bathroom in the meantime. Aunty put some earplugs in her ears and placed her back in the hammock carefully. Aunty was on her feet now without Ananya in her arms. As soon as uncle undid the door of the bathroom, Aunty grabbed him by his neck, her second hand grabbed his balls tightly.

She had a very strong grip and uncle just stayed glued on the wall for few seconds.

Uncle was 6 feet and quite muscular, still he couldn't do much to his wife's femininity.

"How the fuck can you forget to place the earplugs last night?" She shouted at him.

"I'm sorry Anamika, I just couldn't remember of it!" He pleaded in a soft voice.

"What the fuck that means?" She started to slap his cheeks hard, making the grip tighter and tighter on his balls. I was shivering from these scenes as it was beyond my worst imagination. Uncle's cheeks were entirely red after aunty dropped close to 20 slaps on them. She pinched her nails in his balls while slapping him. I felt bad for him after he begged for mercy after each slap. Aunty was very furious at him.

She made him get on the bed on his stomach and then bound him tightly there with both the hands and legs spread. She put both his feet at two diagonal ends of the bed, making him stretch creepily. Uncle moaned as she took his legs to widen up. Aunty then took to the drawer and took out a large 8 inches butt plug from it and made it go deep inside of his asshole. She made it stay there, while went to the closet to get dressed in her leggings and sweatshirt.

As soon as she was about to wear the sweatshirt, I went off from the window to my room door then shut it close, making a loud noise of it. Doing that I started to step on the stairs and aunty came out. I saw her locking the room from outside with the key and then placing the key inside of her sweatshirt. I just reacted to not have seen anything and continued to step downstairs.

As soon as she had a glimpse of me, she smiled with that brightest smile of her. I started to shiver with her every footstep towards me. She came to my side quickly and put her hand on my waist while we started walking together.

"It looks like my sweet nephew son has now some serious good manners instilled since coming at his masi's right?" She said it with a huge smile. I was still not over the glimpses of uncle's treatment and it took me five seconds to answer.

"Oh yeah yeah, I think Aunty's place has got sacred after my arrival, that is making these good things to happen, I guess!" She started laughing at my words and said, "so what was it before then?" She chuckled.

"Help yourself son!" I was in the heights of humor now and she pulled my cheeks hard and said, "Naughtyyy, masi loves you so much beta!"

"I love you too masi only if you allow me to make the morning tea today." I giggled.

"Oh yeah yeah, help yourself son." We both started laughing hard and kissing on my cheeks she left for her fitness sessions.

She came back in 30 minutes while I had the tea done. I did go to check on uncle in between and he was still spread and bound in chains harder with the butt plug fit in his ass. I couldn't do anything for him as the room was locked, and even if it was unlocked I was still helpless. As soon as masi came back from the workout, she praised my good work and went to the room quickly by finishing my conversation early.

Aunty went through the stairs, with quick steps she left for the room, I followed her to the room. When I reached the window I found her freeing uncle from the bed. He was just left with his right hand, which she did quickly. She then unclamped the chains from the bedsides and put them back in the closet. She took the butt plug out from his asshole and put it back as well, his ass crack was spread much widely due to the big-sized dildo in it. She made uncle sit on the edge of the bed.

Aunty undid her leggings and also the sweatshirt while uncle was still on the edge. I saw his cheek very red from the slaps he received from aunty's hard palm. Aunty settled herself naked on his lap and dangling her feet on both the sides of his hips, she held uncle by the chin.

"Why do you involve yourself in such absurd wrongdoings baby?" Saying that she kissed his forehead.

"I'm sorry Anamika, it won't happen again." Uncle pleaded again.

"It's okay baby, now let me repay for my wrongdoings, don't you dare make a noise or you may receive a replay." Saying that she started kissing on his both cheeks and continued to do it until it reached a counting close to 20. I thought she counted on her slaps in the first place. She made uncle get on his back while holding his already hard dick in her hand, and took it inside of her pussy.

Aunty started to ride his dick harder while uncle moaned in a light sound. She kissed his lips and embraced them for a while. She kissed and bit his neck. She returned to eat his lips. She was pushing her hips downwards to push his all 7 inched cock inside of her. After few minutes of more fucking uncle leaked cum from his dick and wet all of her pussy and his thigh.

Aunty made his head get inside of her pussy, he licked her clean in a few minutes. Both of them left to shower together, I went back to the kitchen to serve the tea for myself with a smile. I started to enjoy their relationship now. I took the bath myself; I was out at the same time with aunty from the room.

Aunty was dressed differently today, she had a skin-tight white kurti at the top which showed off all of her curves from the bust to the belly ending at the hips. She had black leggings at the bottom which showed off her brief hot thighs. My aunt was neither a BBW nor a proper cougar, she was there somewhere in the between promoting perfection. She walked towards me, her tight boobs bounced inside her kurti with each step.

"So, is the tea ready son?" She inquired

"Oh, yes masi, just when you order and it would be on your table." I said. "Can I ask something more?"

"Sure beta, go on!"

"What is the reason behind your dressing masi?" I got scarlet on my cheeks while asking this.

"Oh this, we are expecting a guest this afternoon!" Saying this she seemed to remember something and she added, "You get the tea ready on table Sush, We would be downwards in minutes." Saying that she left for the room and locked it from inside. I went to the window and found out uncle doing Ananya's diaper while aunty was saying him something.

While getting her diaper done she put the asleep Ananya aside and then bent him on his knees on the bed with his pants pulled down. Aunty went to the closet to get the same butt plug out, forced it inside of his asshole saying

"At least, you should be punished with something for the day, baby!" Uncle moaned a little but took it with grace. Aunty kissed his ass cheeks while pulled his underwear and pants up again. I rushed to the kitchen and got the tea served in cups on the table. Uncle came and sat on the table to have the tea. I noticed him adjusting positions in th chain, which I knew why. Aunty came to the table and said, "Sush, beta you are not allowed to have the tea until you clean the kitchen counter!"

Her strict voice made me shiver from inside and with my head down, I went to the kitchen to clean the counter. I came back to the table in five minutes. I saw uncle and aunty waiting for me to come and didn't took a sip.

Aunty patted on my ass softly, kissed me again on the cheeks for my good job. She always treated me like a child but she didn't know I had a dick size even to her husband's. We had the tea done in some time while I was sent on the couch with little Ananya. Uncle and aunty were both making the lunch for the guests in the kitchen, and both had quite a playful time together.

Aunty sometimes patted between his ass, while uncle also kissed her shoulders in return. I again acted like seen nothing. I had fun with Ananya in the meantime. She was just as cute and fair as my aunty. Finally, the clock tick at 12, and the doorbell rang.

There were two couples as the guest, and aunty and uncle hugged them in, welcomed them into the house. I placed a normal handshake, greet them in. Aunty and uncle sat on the couch to chat with them. I took all the serving duties on my shoulders. Aunty and uncle had a few conversations with the guests for half an hour while I served the lunch to all of the couples including them. They had a good lunch talking and giggling. I ate in the kitchen while they did it at the table.

I was then invited to the couch for a conversation.

"So what do you study mate, Engineering?" One of the males asked

"No Sir, I'm in 12th standard, science."

"Oh wow he is a science student, let us get a bit scientific here." One of the ladies of the group conveyed with a monstrous laugh.

Aunty laughed at their enthusiasm and had a look of confidence in her eyes. One of the ladies started, "So what is the gravitational force formula son?" one of them started. "Sorry?" I was staggered by their question as I didn't see that coming.

"Yeah son, you heard me!"

"Umm is it gravitational constant. And the product of it divided by square of radius?" I said as much as I knew!

"Oh wow too intimidating son." The other lady clapped. "Now this, what do you mean by viscosity?" She fired an acute one now and I didn't know this.

"I don't know aunty!" Everybody laughed after hearing aunty coming from my mouth, including Anamika aunty.

"Oh haha aunty, now this, How do you describe resonance?" I stayed mum for a minute but then they probed yet another technical stuff and I didn't have any idea about it as well.

One of the ladies mocked aunty by saying, "Oh yeah you really have a clever nephew as you used to say Anamika!" Saying that they all laughed at aunty and she was left speechless. The rest of the time they spent joking off while they left before the sunset.

Aunty didn't have a pleasing look in her eyes as they went off. Uncle saw her anger; He went to the kitchen to get a glass of water for her and he offered the water to her. She held the glass and threw it away which resulted in half of the hall tiles wet and also the vitreous glass broke to pieces.

"Did I ask for water?" She yelled angrily at uncle. Her yelling was so loud that it could be heard from 3 houses away.

"I'm sorry Anamika, I would get it cleaned." Uncle started to take his footsteps towards the broken pieces.

"Stop!" Aunty commanded uncle. "Just go back to the room Anmol, Sush is the one who is going to clean it, not you!"

I was already shivering due to fear, and aunty made it get worst there by saying this. Uncle didn't dare say a word in return and he instantly left for the room.

"Now get the room cleaned in 10 minutes Sush and meet me in your room afterward." She was just trying to hold her anger back.

"Okay aunty, I will!" I couldn't manage to say anything else.

"And remember no more than 10 minutes or you are liable for retribution then son."

Saying that she left. I was freaked out by her words and instantly started to clean the room and picked all the pieces together and placed them in the dustbin. I was 3 minutes late, but still, my shivering feet ran towards the stairs and then into the room. Aunty was in the chair with one leg stretched over the other. "Have a seat beta!" She pointed towards the edge of the bed millimeter away from her. I sat at the part where she commanded.

"Yes aunty, what's wrong?" I inquired.

"First and foremost, why are you here 3 minutes late?" She started in a very low voice.

"There was a lot of work masi, things picked the pace not the way I expected." I gave my clarification.

"Oh that's a good thing that you had it all done son, but you are deserving of a punishment son." She said.

"What punishment aunty?" I started shivering again.

"Strip yourself son!" She said.

"What?" I was stunned by what I heard.

"I said strip off son, no more questions." She raised her eyebrows while saying this that gave her a sense of seriousness. I quickly stripped to my underwear and stood there for a second. Aunty was not batting an eye to what was going on, looked constantly at the floor. As soon as she took her head up, she took out the leather belt wrapped in my pants and dropped it hard on my thighs,

"Don't you understand by being naked you little worm?" She yelled at me now.

"But aunty?" Before I can spit out a word, she dropped another two on my thighs. It stung like someone piercing a needle in my back thighs. I took out the underwear and then there I was, an 18-19 years old teenager standing with his erect dick in front of his own 35-36 aunty. I was embarrassed but aunty was unmoved.

"You are supposed to stay like this for whole two hours and would do every work that I ask for. This is not the part of the punishment, only being naked was. I added the work because it was you who added the twist by not exactly doing what I asked for. Your uncle won't be knowing about your situation as he would be there in the room till dinner, but I may assign you tasks for the garden area." She fired it all on me. I was listening to it with my growing heartbeats in succession to her stern cruel words.

"Now to get through there is your headache son, you embarrassed me high time today, I cannot let any of it get repeated, so I'm here 'Your very lovely aunt' to train you. This is just the first part of your training son. Now get to the door in 10 minutes, a pizza delivery is underway." She said all this in a go.

"But aunty, like this?" She grabbed me by my cock and pulled me closer. She started to hit on my very bare thighs with the belt again, it went red from the impact of the belt.

"Are you still interested in questions son?" My thigh hurt so bad that I was left in no state to talk and I just left with some difficulty in walking.

The doorbell rang in few minutes; I started shivering again from the consequences that would occur now. I peeped through the keyhole, it was a male. I took a long deep breath and opened half of the door. The pizza boy was stunned seeing me naked but I just tried to make his amazement go away by pulling out the best in my bag, "Oh man, such woeful timing especially for a Sunday evening when you are in the state of honeymoon."

I tried my best to act normal and the pizza boy laughed. "Oh yes, even I would have hated you if we were at invert places, and believe me I didn't see anything, though.... I have a bigger one."

We laughed loudly till he turned around to leave. I took the pizza boxes in while shut the door close. I released a huge sigh of relief as the situation was well taken. I took one box of the pizza to her as she ordered afterward.

As soon as I opened the door, I found her with her legs spread widely on the bed. She was on her back slept on the bed.

"Oh wow look who is here again?" She pulled me by the naked waist between her legs and held me there. She kissed my cheeks and said, "finally my superman nephew did it, was it very hard son?" She inquired.

"No masi just a bit embarrassing." I pleaded for mercy now in a sad tone.

"Oh yeah, it's the mainstream shit, son, don't worry. You won't be embarrassed as much as I got."

I was again shivering because I felt something coming. Aunty took the box to her and asked me for a foot massage, while she started having her pizza. I started to go mild under the knees. Aunty had a really firm set of calves, which I purposely grabbed many a time.

Aunty was still having her pizza, "Come upwards, son!" I made my way to her thighs, and it felt like the most beautiful thing in the world. As I started to grab her thigh muscle, I instantly had a hard-on. I was helpless to hide it but I had to keep going.

Aunty noticed it once but didn't say a word about it instead she said, "Would you like to have some son?" I could not resist her offer and answered,

"Sure aunty!" Hearing me, she dropped all of the cheese creams from the pizza on her thighs and said, "now eat it down, son." I looked towards her, but before I can speak anything she crawled her hands towards the belt and I was dropped on my face, trying to lick all of the cheese spread from her leggings. I got an even worst hard-on now.

She noticed that but didn't react. She put the pizza peace just between her boobs and asked me to get it and also ordered to not to use my hands or touch her boobs in any manner. I took my head between her boobs; I started to get the peace between my lips and teeth. I held a grip of the pizza from my teeth and pulled it out of her boobs and ate on it like a dog after dropping it on the bed.

"I think my leggings are a bit dirty son, just get it cleaned and hang it for getting dried in the garden area. Do it in 20 minutes son, while I take something to put on from your closet. My clothes are everywhere." I was left with no choice, so I held her leggings by the waist and slide it down, exposing her very lovely legs and ass crack. I touched her ass in the process a bit, which felt beautiful.

I rushed to clean the leggings, I drowned just my head to check outside the door for anybody's presence in the nearby, to step outside. I had some very quick feet to go outside. When hanging it on one of the ropes, I found a teenage girl walking by the fences. I hid instantly behind the rose plant which resulted in bruising some part of my hips. I was in much pain now but still, I managed to get it hanged for drying and went inside without getting caught.

Aunty checked on my condition and she quickly put some ointment on the cut portion of my hip after getting me laid on her lap, I felt like a 3-year-old. Despite the pain involved, I loved the feeling of her touch on my bare skin. For my good fortune, the two hours got over and I was finally allowed to get dressed. Aunty was still in the room when I was putting my clothes on. She was watching me from the bed with some curious eyes, while I was getting dressed.

Once I was dressed, she left the bed and approached me. I was already shivering, when she stood facing me. She was just 2 inches shorter than me which didn't even count, due to her body structure way too muscular than mine. She held me from my waist and pulled me closer and said,

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds