• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fun Times at the Lake House Ch. 02

Fun Times at the Lake House Ch. 02

12

I pulled my pants back up, my erection drifting back down. Completely speechless, I waited some time to collect my thoughts before swimming back. Did that seriously just happen? I couldn't be more excited about the prospect of what "I owe you one for later," meant. If I hadn't just finished jerking off I'm sure I'd be rock hard all over again. Still though, that was pretty reckless of me to just jerk off in the middle of the day like that without at least looking behind me to make sure Caitlyn wasn't still there. I guess I couldn't feel too dumb about it though, she definitely enjoyed watching me.

By the time I had relaxed a bit and was ready to swim back, the girls were all heading back inside. It was about lunch time, so I watched from a distance as Jess and Taylor and Caitlyn's hips swayed side to side as they walked away, their bubbly butts lifting and releasing with each step. Casey must have already been inside. Once they were at the porch, I swam back, grabbed my towel and dried off, then put my shirt back on and headed inside.

Once inside I saw all the girls seated at the dining table. My parents made hot dogs and burgers for lunch and everyone was already eating. The dining table was only meant for four people to sit at once, but there was an extra chair for me at the corner next to Jess and across from Casey. I walked up to the table, avoiding looking at Caitlyn entirely, as I knew once my eyes meandered her way it would be too hard to look away.

"Hey, Jess?" I asked as I stood next to her.

"Hey Andy, good to see you again!" Jess smiled.

"Could I bother you to stand up for a second so I could slide past you and sit down?"

"Yeah, no problem," Jess replied.

It wasn't until Jess stood up that I realized just how tall she was. She was probably six feet tall, maybe even an inch or two taller than that. She had a tank top on but had nothing else over her thin bikini bottoms and her legs looked incredibly smooth and long.

Once she was standing I slid past her from behind, unable to avoid brushing up against her. As I did this, it was almost as if she subtly bent her knees to press her butt back into me. I didn't think much of it though, it was probably an accident.

"How's the weather up there?" Casey called out to Jess in a teasingly distant voice.

"Oh you're just jealous I'm the best spiker in our entire division," Jess replied. "You wish you were this tall," she said. As Jess sat back down, her straight orangey-red, shoulder length hair bobbed left and right while she laughed.

I took my seat in between Jess and Taylor.

"Hey Taylor," I said.

"Hi Andy," she replied. I had only met Jess and Taylor once before, but I knew that "Hi," was probably all Taylor was going to say. She was extremely introverted and shy, and a typical bookworm with big black, thick rimmed glasses. She almost seemed out of place with the other three girls, but Casey had told me once she was the fiercest volleyball player on their team, and that she really opens up once you get to know her.

When I sat down I favored the side to Jess, not wanting to make Taylor feel uncomfortable with being so close to her. Being a bit of an introvert myself, I felt she probably preferred a little more space, while I didn't mind sitting a little closer to Jess. With everyone crammed around the table as it was, my leg pressed up against Jess's, and it was quiet for a few minutes while everyone enjoyed their food. I plated a burger and grabbed the bottle of ketchup, but after a few taps on the bottom nothing came out. I shook it once more, this time with some force, and a flood of ketchup poured over my hamburger bun.

"Way to go!" Casey was the first to announce while clapping her hands.

"Shut up Casey!" I said smiling back, "it was an accident."

"You think you've got enough there?"

"I happen to like this much ketchup on my burger," I proclaimed.

Casey laughed, then raised an eyebrow and tilted her head down while still looking up at me for a moment as if to say, 'yeah, ok,' but said nothing else.

It was quiet for another few moments again, during which time Jess began to tap her heel up and down, probably just a tick she was unaware of, but it got me thinking about her long silky legs as her calf rubbed against mine. While eating and pretending to look down at my plate I glanced over at Jess. Her tank top just barely covered her bottoms and it looked as if she wasn't wearing anything at all underneath. I started to imagine her bare ass pressed against the seat of the chair. I looked up slowly towards her torso. Jess was the thinnest of all the girls, and also had the smallest breasts, but like Caitlyn they accentuated her body perfectly. I could tell I was getting excited again and quickly looked away, now looking directly at my food to avoid staring at both Jess and Caitlyn now, which was increasingly difficult as Jess' leg started to rub up and down against mine with a little more vigor.

"Hey Andy," Casey said, "Could you pass that ketchup bottle? I mean, if you're done with it, that is."

"Oh hell no," I said. "Not after the shit you just gave me about it. I'm not just going to hand it over to you."

"Oh come on," Casey said. "You almost used up a month's worth of ketchup and you won't let me have a teeny little bit more?" Casey put on a pouty frown and looked through a small space she made between her fingers to emphasize her point.

"Nope," I responded. "Not going to happen. You're just going to have to stand up and try and reach it on your own."

"Fine!" Casey said as she stood up. She was clad in her bikini attire, not bothering to cover up like Jess had. As she leaned over the table to reach the bottle, I slowly inched it closer to me and farther from her. Looking up at her I noticed a wry smile on her face.

"Come on, Andy!" she said. "I'm so close stop moving it away every time I get a finger on it!"

It was hard for her to reach it without falling onto the table which was still full of plates and trays of food and condiments. I moved it a little farther one last time, then took my hand away. "I won't touch it again," I told her, knowing she'd really have to struggle to reach it. As Casey kneeled up on her chair and leaned over the table again, I caught a glimpse of her bikini top cupping her breasts. For some reason I never really noticed how impressive Casey's body is. She had the largest breasts of any of her friends and using her toned, six-pack abs she gracefully kept herself balanced and avoided falling onto the table while grabbing the bottle of ketchup.

"Ha!" she said excitedly. "Got it!"

As Casey leaned back into her seat I couldn't help but watch as her breasts swayed back and forth a bit with her movement. My cock was getting hard again. It felt wrong, but I couldn't bring myself to look away, and I noticed Jess's leg was starting to rub up and down against mine again. Still in my bathing suit, I knew my erection was going to be hard to contain. Thoughts of a topless, floating Caitlyn popped into my head again. "Oh god, Oh god," I thought to myself, my heart beating heavy again. "I need to stop this."

"Hey Jess?" I asked again, trying to sound casual. Her leg stopped bobbing up and down and she looked at me. "Could I sneak past you again? I need to use the bathroom."

"Sure," she said, and stood up for me to pass. I stood up slowly and made sure my hard on was covered by the table or by Jess's body. As I passed behind her, Jess did the same thing as before only more emphatically now, leaning her ass into me, but this time my semi erect cock pressed into her. For only a second, it felt as though she purposefully grinded against it, and then I passed by her and swiftly climbed up the stairs to the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me, making sure the door was locked, and leaned back against the wall and slid down to the floor, giving myself a few minutes to relax and my cock to lose some of its girth. I wasn't used to so many hot girls around in bikinis, let alone having an image of a topless Caitlyn branded into my memory. I was surprised how hot I got seeing Casey just now, too. I knew she had been working out a lot more than she ever had been, but her body has really transformed since the last time we were at a beach together. Was it wrong I didn't feel strange about being turned on by her? I tried not to think about it, and when I began to feel calmer and more collected, I walked out of the bathroom and back downstairs.

When I got back into the dining room the girls were all finished eating and had cleaned the table.

"Hey guys, listen up a second," my step-mom said, looking to me and Casey. Your father and I are going to visit some friends about an hour away. We're going to stay at their place tonight so we won't be back until sometime tomorrow. We left some money on the counter so order yourselves some pizza for dinner ok?"

"Sure thing," I said.

"Yeah, thanks Mom," Casey replied as well.

"Alright, if you need anything at all give us a call," my Dad said, "We'll both have our cell phones with us. See you kids tomorrow, have a great night!"

My dad and step-mom walked out the front door, and Casey stood up, followed by the rest of her friends.

"Let's go back outside, the sun's going to be out for a few more hours still!" Jess said, followed by nods of agreement.

Casey was the first to walk past me to the door. She leaned in and whispered, "Andy! Taylor and I snuck some alcohol into the house early this morning. I know Mom and Dad don't like us drinking, but this is the perfect night to have a party. You in?"

"Of course!" I whispered back. I paused a second, then replied softly, "Mom and Dad left, why are we whispering?"

Casey giggled, then whispered back "I don't know!" We both laughed, and Casey continued past me and walked out the door, followed by Jess, Taylor, and then Caitlyn. As Caitlyn walked by me I looked up to her to make eye contact and acknowledge her with a smile, but she didn't even look up, passing by, completely ignoring me. I wondered if somehow I offended her by trying to ignore her at the table just now. I watched as she walked away towards the door, a little puzzled. Like Jess, she had put a tank top on but had nothing but her bikini on below her waist. Unable to control my eyes, I watched again as her hips swayed side to side with each step, her round, firm ass jiggling slightly as she walked. And, like before, Caitlyn turned around a bit too quickly, catching me staring at her.

"You really just can't help yourself, huh?" Caitlyn asked ruefully, stopping and looking down at her ass, and then back up to me, smiling while giving her eyebrows two quick nods up and down. All I could do was smile back at her, knowing now she was just teasing me. Caitlyn turned back around and trotted out the door and called out to the other girls, "Hey, wait for me!"

I didn't feel like going back outside with the girls was a very good idea. I needed to give my head sometime to relax and digest everything that just happened. Seeing Caitlyn topless. Jess's long legs. Getting hard from looking at my step sister Casey. Yeah, I needed a break, so I went back upstairs to my room and surfed the web for a few hours. Finally feeling relaxed, I heard a call from downstairs.

"Andy!" Casey called out, "Pizza is here!"

I looked out the window to my left. I didn't even realize it, but the sun was beginning to set. I closed up my laptop and took off downstairs. I had already developed an appetite again, and apparently so had the girls.

When I got downstairs the pizza had arrived and was already opened. Two pies, one plain, one with pepperoni. The girls had all put shirts and shorts back on and had helped themselves to a slice or two. I grabbed a slice of each and Jess waved me over to the counter. I walked over to her.

"One shot, or two?" she asked, ready to pour some vodka into a cup of root beer.

"Let's start with just one for now," I said, and Jess poured out one shot into the drink and handed it to me.

"Cheers!" she said, and we clicked our cups together.

We all sat and ate, laughing and drinking. At some point Casey and Caitlyn got up and walked into the other room. A minute later, music was blasting and Casey and Caitlyn danced back into the dining room, holding cups of alcohol up over their heads, swaying their bodies to the music.

"Oh HELL Yeah!" Jess yelled out and jumped up to join them, and after a quick shot of vodka, Taylor was pulled up with them. I enjoyed watching the four of them dance for a few songs while I poured myself another drink, and soon Casey grabbed my hand and pulled me up, dancing with me for a few seconds and then throwing me in between Caitlyn and Jess.

I'm not usually much of a dancer, but I know a couple of easy moves to get by, and Jess and Caitlyn each took turns helping me out a bit, guiding my hands to mirror how they were dancing, and it became easier for me. Pretty soon the dancing got a little less innocent though. Casey and Taylor had each gotten another drink and were dancing pretty hard with each other. Not long after, Jess got in front of me and twirled around, slowly lowering her amazing bubble butt into my crotch, grinding it in small circles against me in beat with the music. I got an erection immediately and took a small step away from her, embarrassed she would notice, but soon I was certain that not only had she already noticed, but that it's what she wanted, as she stepped back into me and grinded it harder this time.

I began to loosen up a bit and took advantage of the situation, grinding my hard cock back into her. The feeling was incredible. I could feel her warmth through her tight jean shorts and soon we got into a rhythm where my penis was perfectly aligned in between both of her ass cheeks. I felt like I could cum at any moment when suddenly I felt someone grinding me from behind. I turned back to see it was Casey. I was a little startled at first but I could see in her glossy eyes she was pretty drunk, so I just went with it.

"Yeah! Go Andy!" Casey yelled from behind me, pressing her body into mine. All I could feel were her big tits pressing into my back while her hips swayed with the music against mine, meanwhile Jess's small bubble butt grinded harder against my erection, and I began to rub my hands over her long legs.

"Casey! Come back and dance with me!" Taylor yelled from the other side of the room. All it took was two drinks to bring out Taylor's wild side, and soon Casey and Taylor were standing on top of the dining table dancing together.

I felt another body press into my back, this time it was Caitlyn. After a moment or two of dancing she had her hands all over me. At first her hands were only on my hips but soon they were under my shirt meandering over my stomach and chest. Jess, Caitlyn and I got into a good rhythm again moving with the beats of the music, and Caitlyn's hand got lower and lower, playing with the idea of moving into my pants. I could feel Jess's breath getting heavier and started to hear her make the faintest moaning sounds. Finally, Caitlyn slowly moved her hand past the waistband of my shorts. At first just a few fingers grazed my shaft but then she gave a few gentle strokes against my penis with her entire hand.

"Jess! Get up here with us!" Taylor called out, and Jess, as if coming out of a trance, stopped grinding me for a moment and stood straight up, as if having to realize where she was and what she was doing.

Jess stared up at Taylor and Casey, shook her head, and replied, "No way! I'd hit my head on the ceiling if I got up on that table with you two."

Casey and Taylor laughed so hard they nearly fell off the table, then decided it'd probably be best to get down before that actually happened. Jess ran over and helped them down, and the three of them grabbed more to drink from the counter, all while Caitlyn and I danced as she toyed with gently jerking me off.

The girls ran back over to me and Caitlyn, and Caitlyn nonchalantly moved her hand out from my pants. It didn't seem like anyone noticed. "We're taking this party out onto the deck," Casey said, "Come out with us!"

"I'll be out in a little bit," Caitlyn said. "First I'm going to shower off, I feel kind of gross from the lake water earlier and now I'm getting a little sweaty."

"Ok, hurry up though," Casey said as she, Taylor, and Jess moved outside, taking the stereo out with them.

As I took a step towards the door to follow them, Caitlyn reached out and grabbed my hand, pulling me toward her.

"Come on!" she said. "Remember I said I owe you one?"

She didn't wait for a reply and dragged me with her as we bounded up the stairs to the bathroom.

Once inside she closed the door and locked it. She pushed me back towards the shower, sat me down on the edge of the tub, and walked back over to the sink where she took out her phone and played "I Love Rock and Roll," by Joan Jett.

"Ready?" she asked as the song started.

All I could do was bring myself to nod. I was a little bit nervous at the prospect of what was about to happen.

Caitlyn smiled at me and quickly removed her shirt and shorts, leaving her with only a red bra and panties on as she leaned over in front of me, giving me a good look at her breasts. She arched her back and slowly stood up, then turned around and bent over again, showing me her amazing volleyball ass and the outline of her pussy through her underwear. I was instantly rock hard again as she wiggled her hips side to side with the music as she stood back up again. Keeping her back to me, she brought her hands behind her and unclasped her bra, and slowly slid each strap off her shoulder one at a time. Just seeing her bare, tanned shoulder blades was turning me on even more. My heart was racing. She turned around to face me again, but covered her breasts with her hands as she lowered herself onto my lap. Uncovering her tits, she slid her arms around me and leaned into me, kissing and whispering into my ear "Like what you see?"

I could feel her hips subtly move back and forth, slowly massaging my cock. Just like Jess I could feel her warmth, but this time there was only a thin film of cloth between me and her.

"You're so hot," I whispered back. Caitlyn leaned back a bit and took my hands, pressing them into her chest and squeezing my hands to give her breasts a good feel. She let out a quiet sigh as we started to grind each other with more intensity. My cock was starting to spasm and I almost lost control but gripped the edge of the tub and was able to prevent myself from ejaculating in my pants. I wanted this feeling to last forever.

"Do you think you're about to cum?" Caitlyn asked. "I can tell, your cock is almost vibrating!" She said with wonder.

"God yes!" I told her.

"Ok then!" she said and slowly stopped grinding and stood up. "Take a break for a second there and let me give you that show I promised you," Caitlyn said winking at me.

"You mean that wasn't the show yet?" I asked somewhat bewildered.

"You masturbated for me, didn't you?" she replied. Caitlyn turned around and opened the closet, grabbed a towel, and laid it down on the tile floor in front of me. I was so excited, I was completely speechless.

Caitlyn put her back to me and bent over again, this time taking her panties to the floor exposing her amazing pussy. While bent over she looked back at me to make sure I was enjoying the show, and gave her ass a hard slap. She stood back up, turned to face me, and sat down on the towel spreading her legs apart.

At first she kept her hand over her pussy as she rubbed her clit in small circles, but she soon began to make larger circles with her hand, exposing more and more of her vagina to me. I couldn't look away from her bare legs meeting her completely naked pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fun Times at the Lake House Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds