• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Hot for Teacher

Hot for Teacher

God Miles hated school. Eight hours a day, five days a week, tests, projects, bullies, it was enough to make him wanna scream. There was only one thing that made it worth getting up in the morning. Her name was Penelope Bloom. She was his sixth period history teacher. As far as Miles was concerned she was the epitome of the female form. Tall and lean with a curvy ass and large heavy breasts she was constantly adjusting in her much too tight bra. (Not that he minded.) Long wavy red hair framed a gorgeous face right out of a painting. God whenever he saw her he was instantly hard.

Then the summer after high school now a man of eighteen, he got the surprise of his life. He and his friends rented an apartment on the edge of town. While unpacking his new room he looked out his window. Just across from him was the open window of the old red brick house next door. It was clearly a woman's bedroom and the curvy older beauty was undressing! It was late and she probably hadn't noticed the window was open. Miles didn't care, he just stood there watching her plump drool inducing ass. Then she turned. Oh dear lord it was Ms. Bloom! He got a good long look at her perfect tits now right out in the open.

It was only then did he realize. She had seen him too.

Miles just stood there like a deer in the headlights. She slammed her window closed and pulled the curtain down. God, this was going to be so embarrassing. Much to his relief however days passed and he never saw her. When he finally did she acted like nothing had happened. OK, good, she wasn't mad. She would be if she knew every night since he had jerked off to the memory of her perfect tits.

Then one day he was home alone watching TV when there was a knock on the door. Grumbling to himself he got up and opened it.

"Yeah?" he asked annoyed.

He chocked and backed up a little when he saw who was on the other side.

"Hello Miles," Mrs. Bloom said.

He tried to talk but only a weak wheeze came out.

"Can you help me move some furniture."

"S ... sure."

He followed her to her house trying desperately not to look at her ass as they walked. Inside she led him to a small room in the back. Strangely the only things in the room were a wooden chair and a TV.

"I don't understand."

Suddenly she shoved him into the chair. It was then he noticed it had straps attached. Of course by then it was too late she had locked him down tight.

"Miss Bloom?"

"It took me a few days to set this all up but a peeping tom like you needs to be taught a lesson.

"I didn't mean to ..."

She yanked off her panties and shoved them into his mouth before adding several layers of duct tape.

"This video will help improve that dirty little mind of yours. It may take a few days of rerunning but I don't think that's going to be much of a problem now is it?"

She held up her remote and pressed play.

How long had it been? Hours? Days? Weeks? Hell for all Miles knew he had been in that damn chair for a year. OK that may have been a bit much but it sure felt like it. After she started the video she had taped his eyes open and left the room. Then the video started. Every so often Mrs. Bloom would appear naked on her bed scolding him for his bad behavior. Telling him he was bad for having such wicked thoughts. As she said this she would run her hands all over her body or use a vibrator on herself. Finally it all became too much and Miles blissfully slipped from reality.

Oh God why did his head feel like it was splitting open? What the hell? Had he been partying too hard last night? What did he even do last night? What day was this anyway? Come to think of it, where was he? This wasn't his bedroom. He groaned.

"I was wondering when you were getting up."

Well that did it. Miles shot up like he'd been launched by a coiled spring. The voice belonged to his sexy former teacher Mrs. Bloom. There she was fixing her hair in the mirror putting on a low cut purple dress. Then he realized he was laying in what was clearly her bed ... and he was naked.

"What the hell?"

It was all coming back to him now. They were neighbors now. He had accidentally seen her naked through his bedroom window. She had lured him to her home. She's strapped him to that damn chair. Then she ...

"What the hell did you do to me?"

"That was rude Worshiper."

"I'm sorry Goddess please forgive me, It will never happen again."

A sense of euphoria washed over him.

"What was that?"

"A Worshiper discovering his place at his Goddess's service."

"Why do you keep saying that?"

"I'll explain over dinner. Now hurry up and get dressed Worshiper, don't keep your Goddess waiting."

In the bathroom he found a nice suit right in his size. When had she had time to get that?

"Goddess," he called as he dressed, "how long has it been since I became your dutiful worshiper?"

Ga, he had to stop talking like that.

"I liberated you from your previous life one week ago tomorrow."

"A week! I've been in that damn chair for a week?!"

"Of course not. Your mind broke somewhere in day three. The rest of the week I spent adding hypnotic suggestions, rebuilding your fractured mind, and of course screwing your helpless little body."

"Thank you Goddess."

"You're welcome Worshiper."

He did it again.

They loaded into her car and drove off to diner. As Miles looked out his window he saw he was not in his hometown any more.

"Where are we Goddess?"

"Bakersberg."

'Bakersberg? That's days away from home. What are we doing here?"

"Well this is home now."

"What?"

"Last year they offered me the principal's job here. When I decided to kidnap you I took the job so we could start over in a new town."

"Start over?"

"Well people back home might raise eyebrows at me marrying a former student."

"Marry?"

He looked at his hand and saw a wedding ring.

"I'll explain over dinner. Then when we get home we'll consummate our union. I can't wait to see how good a screw you are when you're mind's in it too."

They arrived at the restaurant and she led him to a booth in the back. Once they ordered and served she slipped off her shoe and began playing with his crotch under the table.

"Penelope what's going on?" Miles asked, "Hey I said your name that time."

"Of course you did. It's all a part of your programming. When we're in public like this you will refer to me by my name and I will call you by yours. The rest of the time we will refer to each other by our roles in life. I am an irresistible insatiable sex goddess and you are my obedient enraptured worshiper. You obey my every command and love it ... and me. I paid off a city clerk to get our marriage licence fast tracked and my lawyer filed the papers I had you sign while you were under giving me so much control over you and your life that in essence I own you."

"Why?"

"Because I was lonely and obsessed with younger men. I've been plotting this kind of enslavement of a student as a fantasy for years. When I saw you mesmerized by my boobs through my window I knew you were it and it was time."

"What about my old life back home?"

"What old life?"

"I ... I don't remember."

"I removed as much as I could while you were broken but I had to be careful and not destroy your mind while I was in there so I had to leave just a little. Don't worry once I give you a good screw back home I can finish up and make our new life complete."

"I .. I ..."

"Sh, just eat. You can thank me when we get home," she said squeezing his cock through his pants with her toes, "all night."

After dinner she drove them back home. Once inside the house she whispered lustfully into his ear.

"Worship me."

It was as if she had flipped a switch. Every nerve in his body was suddenly firing on all cylinders making him unbearably sensitive. His erection, still strong from the foot teasing at the restaurant and the occasional hand work on the ride home, suddenly became stiffer and more demanding than any he had ever had before. He was suddenly drowning in a sea of lust that threatened to wash his helpless mind away. A fact Goddess's earlier statements at dinner told him was very certain.

"What's going on?" he growled.

"I gave you a little gift," she said in a teasing voice, "when I ever I say that phrase it will trigger a mental aphrodisiac so powerful you can't even think until we make love. You lose all control and after we're through tonight you'll lose that whole old life of yours too."

"I ... I cant' ..."

'Oh but you will," she started upstairs, "now come on and ... worship me."

It felt impossible but the lust and sensitivity he felt doubled! He felt like he was going to explode. He had to get her to undo this. He chased after her. He found her sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Fix this!"

"Oh I will. Just as soon as you ..."

"No ... don't ..."

"Worship me."

That did it. He became an animal, a being of pure lust no reason. He pounced and began undressing her as they fell into the bed. As soon as they were naked she flipped herself on top and began to feast on his young willing body. He indulged himself in her bountiful curves. They made love for hours screaming in a passion neither could have imagined. Then in one explosive climax the old Miles was ejected from his body and the new one: Penelope Bloom's husband and worshiper took over.

He was never happier.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Hot for Teacher

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 77 milliseconds