• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Big Dick Fucks Blonde Girlfriend Pt. 03

Big Dick Fucks Blonde Girlfriend Pt. 03

I beat my meat three times that day, looking over every inch of that photograph. I really liked the way Jess' breasts were thrust toward the camera. You could see all the little bumps on her swollen nipples. Pete must have a really good camera. Scrolling down, you could see the way her pussy lips were spread wide by his cock. But the thing I liked best was her face, the complete ecstasy she was in as Pete snapped this picture of her from a few feet above. I imagined what it must be like to be him, completely owning this beautiful woman, pounding the shit out of her until she was so far gone she didn't even care if you took pictures of her. Maybe she didn't even know.

I thought about how she was feeling in that moment, with that big dick inside her, pushing in and out of her, driving her crazy. I thought about how she reacted to my dick, how she didn't even want it inside her. I looked down at my sad little dick in my hand, erect and yearning to fuck, but not big enough to satisfy her. It would never be big enough. The shame of it was too much. That's when my little dick exploded, pumping cum in spurts high into the air. Ashamed, I wiped up my spunk and closed my computer, vowing not to repeat the experience. It was just too humiliating.

And yet, a few hours later, the photo was calling to me again. I sat down again and read the email, thinking about how Pete must feel, getting to fuck my girlfriend with his big dick, getting to own her. And, let's face it, own me.

I didn't know how to respond to Pete's email. I mean, I had no idea what to say. I really, really wanted to see the video, but the idea of asking Pete for it was just so humiliating. He had just fucked my girlfriend, and he knew I didn't get to fuck her. He knew he got to have a part of her I never did. That's what made me want to see the video so bad. I had never seen my girlfriend getting fucked in real life.

Later that day, Pete emailed again. "WHASSUP, DICKLESS?" was the subject. I really was starting to hate this guy. I quickly looked to see if there was an attachment. No dice. Reluctantly, I read the email:

Hey Tiny Dick,

Did you like the picture? Did you wank your useless little dick to it? Jess said you would. She said you jerk to porn all the time coz she doesn't let you fuck her. You're a loser, dude. What else can I say. I get to fuck your girlfriend and you don't. Ha ha. But I'll tell you what. Since you like porn so much, send me $100 and I'll send you the video.

-"Big" Pete

Oh god. I really, really did not want to admit to Pete that I wanted that video. I was hoping he would send it to me, to taunt me. I mean, it was humiliating enough to have Jess go to his house and fuck him, even worse for her to tell him about my dick. But to admit to Pete that I wanted that video, that I wanted that video so much I was willing to give him $100 for it? That was the worst.

Thing is, I really did want that video. There was a video out there of my gorgeous girlfriend getting deep dicked, something I had never seen in person. This would be way better than even my favorite porn video, because the girl in it was my girl, the sexiest girl I ever met. Of course I was was willing to pay $100 for it. It would be my most treasured possession. I would beat off to it for years to come. I just didn't want to admit that to Pete.

But I did. You know I did. I sent him a P2P payment from my bank, and he was true to his word. He sent me that video:

Ha ha Tiny Dick,

I knew you wanted that video. Does it get you hard thinking of me doing your girlfriend? Do you like that I can make her come over and over without really trying? Ha ha! Here it is. Enjoy, loser!

-"Big" Pete

And attached to it was a 20 minute video. A flush of shame came over me as I clicked on the video and saw Jess' face looking into the camera. She was on her back on Pete's bed, her tits bouncing up and down, a look of pure bliss on her face.

I paused the video. My hands were shaking. I felt a little sick. Trembling, I pulled my pants to my ankles, took my dick in my hand and pushed play.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Big Dick Fucks Blonde Girlfriend Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 285 milliseconds